PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Pace Advantage

tigers1901
02-28-2002, 11:01 AM
The next person signing up will make it an even 300 on board.
Thanks to PA for keeping this forum together.Maybe it be longlived and prosper.

Dick Schmidt
02-28-2002, 04:56 PM
We should also all say thanks for the hard work of getting this BB back up and running. I know it is tedious, frustrating work dealing with providers and software sellers. If ever there was a "labor of love" this board is it.

Tanks PA.

Dick

stuball
02-28-2002, 07:24 PM
Thanks PA

Thanks for this BB forum..great place for people with the same interests to get connected and exchange ideas. Love the way people on this board get along even if they agree to disagree.
An atmosphere which is conducive to learning as much as possible from as many different views as possible...It is greatly appreciated by me for sure and I am sure by many many others...We all would like a pat on the back al least once in awhile. So here is mine to you.

Thanks alot !!!! (PAT ON BACK)

Have a nice day !!!!

Stuball

Tom
02-28-2002, 07:33 PM
Thanks, PA.

Tom
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

gumbo
02-28-2002, 09:40 PM
I am a relatively new member, but I rans BBs "back in the day". It ain't easy!!

Thanks PA - let us know if we can help.

gumbo

PaceAdvantage
02-28-2002, 09:57 PM
Really appreciate all the feedback guys....it means a lot!!

The worst part about the recent BB problems was that it took me a little while to figure out the problem wasn't really on my end. Good thing I took it slow and didn't try and rush in and fix something that wasn't broken!! I probably would have nuked the thing!! LOL

Thanks again....but I get as much enjoyment and information out of all this as any of you...it's not all just a chore! ;)

Regards,

==PA

Dave Schwartz
02-28-2002, 11:45 PM
PA,

Yes, thanks for making all the effort.

Dave

andicap
03-01-2002, 12:38 AM
You da man PA!

Slider
03-01-2002, 02:06 AM
I wish to add my Thanks also PA. This is THE information board for horse racing.

Slider

smf
03-01-2002, 03:56 AM
Adding my thanks as well....A great place to learn and share.