PDA

View Full Version : Trump and injured officer

JustRalph
09-30-2017, 12:11 AM
https://bluelivesmatter.blue/officer-robert-turner-president-trump/

ElKabong
09-30-2017, 02:18 AM
Fake news. Everyone knows trump wouldn't stop his schedule cold to check on an injured black guy.

It's good to have a Potus that doesn't accuse cops of "acting stupidly" while performing their jobs.

chadk66
09-30-2017, 08:36 AM
Yea I read this in this mornings headlines. Oh hell who am I kidding :pound:

FantasticDan
09-30-2017, 12:03 PM
A thread was actually started because the president placed a phone call to a motorcycle cop who had been injured while accompanying the presidential motorcade..

Wow, that's one president in a million who would do that.. the man's got a heart of gold.. :lol: :rolleyes:

Tom
09-30-2017, 12:07 PM
This event seems very large after the previous 8 years of a total jerk of a POTUS.

FantasticDan
09-30-2017, 12:38 PM
This event seems very large after the previous 8 years of a total jerk of a POTUS.Yes, if there's one thing that pretty much everybody can agree on, it's that Barack Obama is a bigger jerk than Donald Trump :ThmbUp: :lol::lol:

Fager Fan
09-30-2017, 12:41 PM
A thread was actually started because the president placed a phone call to a motorcycle cop who had been injured while accompanying the presidential motorcade..

Wow, that's one president in a million who would do that.. the man's got a heart of gold.. :lol: :rolleyes:

It's the times. We get to hear of a stupid librarian opposing Dr. Seuss, some rapper with a really clever name who is crowd-funding to prove the earth is flat, Melania's bad choice in foot gear, and yes, about Trump not letting AF1 take off until he talked to the policeman.

Since they report on the miniscule things Trump does supposedly wrong, it's fair to report on the miniscule things he does right.

Spell checker is underlining miniscule, but what's wrong with it?

jms62
09-30-2017, 12:55 PM
Think we all can agree given the circumstances this reaction is despicable. Don't think anyone is low enough to defend it. :rolleyes:

http://www.statesman.com/news/trump-bashes-mayor-san-juan-for-poor-leadership-ability/0XS8GMFWxQdbw9Uy0tRMAO/

Fager Fan
09-30-2017, 01:06 PM
Think we all can agree given the circumstances this reaction is despicable. Don't think anyone is low enough to defend it. :rolleyes:

http://www.statesman.com/news/trump-bashes-mayor-san-juan-for-poor-leadership-ability/0XS8GMFWxQdbw9Uy0tRMAO/

I guess that's your attempt to get no one to disagree with you?

This attempt (by all on the left, not just you) to go after Trump over Puerto Rico is what I'd consider despicable.

ElKabong
09-30-2017, 01:19 PM
Yes, if there's one thing that pretty much everybody can agree on, it's that Barack Obama is a bigger jerk than Donald Trump :ThmbUp: :lol::lol:

Typical white person

JustRalph
09-30-2017, 03:13 PM
It’s a nice gesture by the Prez. I’m sure Obama has done the same kind of thing somewhere along the line.

I remember Joe Biden sitting in a restaurant booth with a few biker types.....

fast4522
10-03-2017, 09:46 PM
It’s a nice gesture by the Prez. I’m sure Obama has done the same kind of thing somewhere along the line.

I remember Joe Biden sitting in a restaurant booth with a few biker types.....

Is that the one plugs was drooling at the sight of the biker babe sitting with him?

ElKabong
10-03-2017, 10:47 PM
Is that the one plugs was drooling at the sight of the biker babe sitting with him?

Maybe it was the restaurant he said he drove by daily, but after fact checking said restaurant had closed over a decade earlier :)