PDA

View Full Version : It's about time, PA

Fager Fan
09-28-2017, 12:34 PM
That you did some "moderating" in here.

Thank God you didn't let Jess' bye message go any further! Nip that baby in the bud! Good job!

Jess, just come back as Dahoss II, and then PA will let say do whatever you want. He "likes" him. It's so sweet. :kiss:

PaceAdvantage
09-28-2017, 12:34 PM
If the lot of you wouldn't act like a bunch of babies more than half the time, I wouldn't have to do anything.

PaceAdvantage
09-28-2017, 12:36 PM
I mean seriously...I ask a guy not to keep creating threads on something that can easily be included in existing topics, and he takes that as a sign he should leave? How funny is that?

Not my problem man...not my problem.

Fager Fan
09-28-2017, 12:37 PM
If the lot of you wouldn't act like a bunch of babies more than half the time, I wouldn't have to do anything.

Oh, gotcha. Better to be vile like Dahoss than a "baby" who complains about him. The guy harasses and stalks and admits it and laughs about it. Claims he gets off on it, and you just let him.

But you stopped Jess in his tracks! Good job!

Fager Fan
09-28-2017, 12:38 PM
I mean seriously...I ask a guy not to keep creating threads on something that can easily be included in existing topics, and he takes that as a sign he should leave? How funny is that?

Not my problem man...not my problem.

Yes, that's the worst thing being done around here. So glad you spoke up on THAT one.

PaceAdvantage
09-28-2017, 12:41 PM
But you stopped Jess in his tracks! Good job!I didn't stop anybody. For some reason, he stopped himself. Enough already.

MONEY
09-28-2017, 12:56 PM
For some reason reading the posts on Pace Advantage the last few days made me want to look up the term (Hissy Fit).
So I did. I found it funny that today's, Merriam Webster's word of the day is (Pace).

http://bit.ly/2yJOWOf

Dahoss9698
09-28-2017, 01:09 PM
Oh, gotcha. Better to be vile like Dahoss than a "baby" who complains about him. The guy harasses and stalks and admits it and laughs about it. Claims he gets off on it, and you just let him.

But you stopped Jess in his tracks! Good job!

:headbanger:

Such a victim.

johnhannibalsmith
09-28-2017, 01:10 PM
Seems awfully snowflakeish to get your feelings hurt and leave because a couple of redundant threads got locked.

Dahoss9698
09-28-2017, 01:12 PM
Seems awfully snowflakeish to get your feelings hurt and leave because a couple of redundant threads got locked.

:lol::lol::lol:

Sure does.

Fager Fan
09-28-2017, 01:17 PM

There's been nothing more redundant than Dahoss' mouth, but alas, nothing is done about that.

It may be less snowflake and more getting tired of PA doing nothing about the guy who admits he loves to harass people around here, and the more the better, but deciding to finally play moderator over something as trivial as supposed redundancy and saying "bye."

_______
09-28-2017, 01:17 PM
CJ objected to one of my posts in the past. I reread what I had posted, understood the objection, and asked he delete it.

Throwing a tantrum and throwing myself off the board just didn't occur to me. I think Jess will probably be back once he cools down. Maybe peeling off a few layers of flag will help.

PaceAdvantage
09-28-2017, 01:24 PM
There's been nothing more redundant than Dahoss' mouth, but alas, nothing is done about that.I've banned DaHoss enough times that I've lost count over the last decade or two...I'm sure I'll end up banning him again sooner or later...just have to wait it out...or be like Jess and storm off...

Dahoss9698
09-28-2017, 01:28 PM
I've banned DaHoss enough times that I've lost count over the last decade or two...I'm sure I'll end up banning him again sooner or later...just have to wait it out...or be like Jess and storm off...

By my count it's three. I could be wrong though.

Like I said...I knew I'd get blamed for Jess showing his true colors. He's been hammering anyone who disagrees with him for months. Someone disagrees with him and plays his own game with him and he acts like the wackadoodles that he's been mocking.

Too funny.

Dahoss9698
09-28-2017, 01:29 PM
Throwing a tantrum and throwing myself off the board just didn't occur to me. I think Jess will probably be back once he cools down. Maybe peeling off a few layers of flag will help.

I'm laughing out loud right now.

Fager Fan
09-28-2017, 01:42 PM
I've banned DaHoss enough times that I've lost count over the last decade or two...I'm sure I'll end up banning him again sooner or later...just have to wait it out...or be like Jess and storm off...

PA, the guy ran around implying I am a pedophile, and got 2 others to repeat this despicable lie, and you did NOTHING. Just WHAT does Dahoss have to do? I asked you that in private, and you didn't have the decency to respond, hence why we're talking about it here. It's one thing to allow us to call each other stupid, but that really crossed the line, and you didn't stop it. If you won't act when someone says something that awful and libelous, what will it take? If you won't act when someone admits to getting off on how many people he harasses, what will it take?

But Dahoss complains about multiple repetitive threads, and you take action on that. Unbelievable.

PaceAdvantage
09-28-2017, 01:44 PM
If you go back and read what he wrote, pretty sure he didn't even imply you were a pedo...you just happened to take it that way...I could be wrong. But I don't think so.

Dahoss9698
09-28-2017, 01:50 PM
If you go back and read what he wrote, pretty sure he didn't even imply you were a pedo...you just happened to take it that way...I could be wrong. But I don't think so.

Of course I didn't. He took it and ran with it. Just like he's doing now.

The irony of it all is he actually did imply I was a sexual predator. Started a thread about it and everything.

His NEED to be Internet right has warped his brain. Well that and the fact he's been trying to "get me" for months now. Like I told the guy last night...take a number.

Fager Fan
09-28-2017, 01:53 PM

Yeah, right. Play that game. Where did the other two get the idea from then? Anyone with a room temperature IQ knew exactly what he was implying.

How about him admitting how much he enjoys harassing people? You going to pretend you don't see that either?

PaceAdvantage
09-28-2017, 01:56 PM
I asked you that in private, and you didn't have the decency to respond, hence why we're talking about it here.I just looked over my PM's from the last few weeks and don't see anything from you.

I also don't see any reported posts...did you report any of the posts? I'm pretty sure I deleted one of the posts from the guy who called you R. Kelly...

The whole thing is stupid, and I asked you guys to cool it, but you both continued on...

PaceAdvantage
09-28-2017, 01:58 PM
I take that back...I see where you did report a post, and that's where you wrote me...thought it was PM...my bad.

Dahoss9698
09-28-2017, 02:05 PM
What would Fager Fan like to happen at this point? Me banned?

Go for it.

Anyone this butt hurt about a message board where you can block anyone you don't want to read has serious issues and needs some help.

Or you could start a poll asking who people would rather have here...me or him. Make the votes open so everyone can see them. I'll lose but it'd be fun.

Inner Dirt
09-28-2017, 02:07 PM

He has called him R.Kelly numerous times, I doubt he was implying that he was a famous rapper or whatever R.Kelly is.

PaceAdvantage
09-28-2017, 02:08 PM
He has called him R.Kelly numerous times, I doubt he was implying that he was a famous rapper or whatever R.Kelly is.Dahoss never called him R Kelly...

Inner Dirt
09-28-2017, 02:09 PM
What would Fager Fan like to happen at this point? Me banned?

Go for it.

Anyone this butt hurt about a message board where you can block anyone you don't want to read has serious issues and needs some help.

Or you could start a poll asking who people would rather have here...me or him. Make the votes open so everyone can see them. I'll lose but it'd be fun.

Great idea and have another poll guessing how bad you would lose. I am guessing you would get voted off the island 20-1 or worse.

Dahoss9698
09-28-2017, 02:20 PM
Great idea and have another poll guessing how bad you would lose. I am guessing you would get voted off the island 20-1 or worse.

Only if you give us boring story about polls from 30 years ago. Deal?

thaskalos
09-28-2017, 02:20 PM
"To be popular one must be a mediocrity." -- Oscar Wilde

thaskalos
09-28-2017, 02:24 PM
Why is Jess's good-bye thread locked? I never got a chance to bid him farewell.

PaceAdvantage
09-28-2017, 02:31 PM
My tolerance dropped a notch?

thaskalos
09-28-2017, 02:42 PM
My tolerance dropped a notch?

Better late than never. :ThmbUp:

Inner Dirt
09-28-2017, 02:51 PM
Only if you give us boring story about polls from 30 years ago. Deal?

If my stories are so boring, why do you always read them and comment?

Fager Fan
09-28-2017, 02:58 PM
"To be popular one must be a mediocrity." -- Oscar Wilde

That tells us Mr. Wilde wasn't too popular. 😊

thaskalos
09-28-2017, 03:04 PM
That tells us Mr. Wilde wasn't too popular. 😊

Or that he considered himself to be mediocre.

Dahoss9698
09-28-2017, 03:43 PM
If my stories are so boring, why do you always read them and comment?

I don't.

If I'm such a problem why do you continue to engage me? I haven't commented on a post of yours in awhile. Why not just put me on ignore?

Fager Fan
09-28-2017, 03:58 PM
Or that he considered himself to be mediocre.

Ah, true!

Inner Dirt
09-28-2017, 04:41 PM
I don't.

If I'm such a problem why do you continue to engage me? I haven't commented on a post of yours in awhile. Why not just put me on ignore?

At least own your own behavior, you can't even seem to do that.

Dahoss9698
09-28-2017, 07:39 PM
At least own your own behavior, you can't even seem to do that.

How would you like me to own it?

kingfin66
09-28-2017, 10:39 PM
PA, the guy ran around implying I am a pedophile, and got 2 others to repeat this despicable lie, and you did NOTHING. Just WHAT does Dahoss have to do? I asked you that in private, and you didn't have the decency to respond, hence why we're talking about it here. It's one thing to allow us to call each other stupid, but that really crossed the line, and you didn't stop it. If you won't act when someone says something that awful and libelous, what will it take? If you won't act when someone admits to getting off on how many people he harasses, what will it take?

But Dahoss complains about multiple repetitive threads, and you take action on that. Unbelievable.

No, he just teased you because he was irritated with you and you left yourself open to it because of how you worded your afternoon plans. And since we are setting the record straight, I did not repeat it. I simply suggested that you look up who R.Kelly is since it did not appear that you got the reference. You then referred to me as a "tough guy" and tried to goad me into making the accusation.

Fager Fan
09-29-2017, 12:06 AM
No, he just teased you because he was irritated with you and you left yourself open to it because of how you worded your afternoon plans. And since we are setting the record straight, I did not repeat it. I simply suggested that you look up who R.Kelly is since it did not appear that you got the reference. You then referred to me as a "tough guy" and tried to goad me into making the accusation.

No, that's not how it went down. I said I knew who R Kelly is, and I then challenged JMS to spell out what he was implying. For reasons unknown, you decided to involve yourself and tell me I know exactly what he's implying, as if you think the same. So then I challenged you as well.

Don't defend this as "teasing". It was harassment and libel, pure and simple. I don't much like continuing to discuss this, but harassing and libeling someone as being a pedophile should make anyone here angry. Dahoss didn't have the decency to just stop it, and PA should've definitely seen that as crossing the line and stopping it.

I'm done with this, and done with Dahoss, and I suggest he leave me alone.

jms62
09-29-2017, 06:56 AM
No, that's not how it went down. I said I knew who R Kelly is, and I then challenged JMS to spell out what he was implying. For reasons unknown, you decided to involve yourself and tell me I know exactly what he's implying, as if you think the same. So then I challenged you as well.

Don't defend this as "teasing". It was harassment and libel, pure and simple. I don't much like continuing to discuss this, but harassing and libeling someone as being a pedophile should make anyone here angry. Dahoss didn't have the decency to just stop it, and PA should've definitely seen that as crossing the line and stopping it.

:pound: Classic.. I guess you won't be calling anyone snowflake after your classic snowflake meltdown in this thread. Talk about dishing it out but not taking it. Is it harrasment when you start a thread about Hoss being a sexual predator or starting a poll targeting a poster or the constant name calling? Wow you may go down as the most self unaware poster of all times. And please stop the thinly veiled threats . Oh and for the record I somehow thought your name was Richard Kelly. Must have misread it somewhere or it is early onset CTE.

Bottom line if you and your ilk keep disrespecting people and calling them names do not be suprised if they dish it right back. As far as my interaction with you, remember it was you that first interjected yourself in a discussion I was having with another and started with the disrespect.

Gosh the meltdowns we are having from those calling non Trump supporters snowflakes in the last 2 days. CLassic.

Inner Dirt
09-29-2017, 07:15 AM
How would you like me to own it?

You said you don't read my stories, by the comments you make on them it is obvious you do.

Fager Fan
09-29-2017, 07:42 AM
:pound: Classic.. I guess you won't be calling anyone snowflake after your classic snowflake meltdown in this thread. Talk about dishing it out but not taking it. Is it harrasment when you start a thread about Hoss being a sexual predator or starting a poll targeting a poster or the constant name calling? Wow you may go down as the most self unaware poster of all times. And please stop the thinly veiled threats . Oh and for the record I somehow thought your name was Richard Kelly. Must have misread it somewhere or it is early onset CTE.

Bottom line if you and your ilk keep disrespecting people and calling them names do not be suprised if they dish it right back. As far as my interaction with you, remember it was you that first interjected yourself in a discussion I was having with another and started with the disrespect.

Gosh the meltdowns we are having from those calling non Trump supporters snowflakes in the last 2 days. CLassic.

You don't know what you're talking about, so just shut it, Dahoss Light.

Clocker
09-29-2017, 07:45 AM
It was harassment and libel, pure and simple.

One anonymous screen name trolling another anonymous screen name in an on-line forum is libel?

Take that to court and really get some harassment. :pound:

Dahoss9698
09-29-2017, 07:59 AM

I for one am a big fan of the threats. It's hilarious. The dude is on a month long meltdown because he can't take a little good old fashioned trolling. Hes been trolling anyone who disagrees with him for a long time, just dont do it to him. He's just so angry that he can't realize the one who keeps it going is him. He makes it too easy.

Jess has been trolling for what....10 months or more. He got some back and left with his tail between his legs because PA asked him not to start 8 different threads about the same subject. :D

These last few weeks have shown who the REAL snowflakes are. As if people didn't already know. :lol:

Dahoss9698
09-29-2017, 08:04 AM
You said you don't read my stories, by the comments you make on them it is obvious you do.

You didn't answer the question Aesop.

Dahoss9698
09-29-2017, 08:12 AM

Of course the irony here is I never suggested what you keep (weeks later) saying. You're the one who will not stop and keeps it going.

Let's not forget it was you in fact who started a thread about me and plainly called me a sexual predator. Should I be whining and saying you libeled me? You harassed me?

You keep trying to get people to gang up on me and it keeps not working. You keep trying to get everyone mad at me. Don't try so hard. Did it ever occur to you that not everyone takes the internet as serious as you? That maybe no one cares?

Marshall Bennett
09-29-2017, 08:47 AM
This is really quite boring. :ThmbDown:

Dahoss9698
09-29-2017, 09:23 AM
This is really quite boring. :ThmbDown:

Not enough racial talk for you?

jms62
09-29-2017, 09:52 AM

I take that as you have no answers. By the way do you have some form of Turrets that prohibits you from posting without calling someone a name?

Fager Fan
09-29-2017, 09:59 AM
I take that as you have no answers. By the way do you have some form of Turrets that prohibits you from posting without calling someone a name?

Like R Kelly?

Drop it, Dahoss Light.

jms62
09-29-2017, 10:01 AM
Like R Kelly?

Drop it, Dahoss Light.

Must be my CTE. Stop the threats unless you intend to follow through ok tough guy. You want to drop it don't respond or put me on Ignore.

Dahoss9698
09-29-2017, 10:03 AM
Last night

Today

Like R Kelly?

Drop it, Dahoss Light.

Someone can't help themselves. :liar:

Fager Fan
09-29-2017, 10:12 AM
Must be my CTE. Stop the threats unless you intend to follow through ok tough guy. You want to drop it don't respond or put me on Ignore.

Go on, now......shoo......go play in the new calling people racists thread you started....or even better, the expressway at rush hour.

jms62
09-29-2017, 10:23 AM
Go on, now......shoo......go play in the new calling people racists thread you started....or even better, the expressway at rush hour.

Wow if you have a problem with what the General said than you are the one with the problem and I am sure people are clearly starting to see that. PA surely seems to have seen the light. Nice insult. Got something not Circa 1950. :pound: Can I expect you to cry to PA saying how I am now harassing you there little fellow.

MutuelClerk
09-29-2017, 10:53 AM
PA, i like it here. Plenty of insightful horse racing analysis. The drama, soap opera stuff doesn't bother me because i'm not in any clique here. Just wanted to tell you good job.

Marshall Bennett
09-29-2017, 06:02 PM
Not enough racial talk for you?
No, a lack of maturity beginning with YOU. This was still another example.
There are reasons others don't particularly like you here, and it goes beyond politics. :)

Dahoss9698
09-29-2017, 06:19 PM
No, a lack of maturity beginning with YOU. This was still another example.
There are reasons others don't particularly like you here, and it goes beyond politics. :)

You're the guy who posts racist stuff right? Why would I care if you liked me or not?

Put me on ignore. Or better yet don't comment in threads you find boring. :kiss:

PaceAdvantage
09-30-2017, 01:15 AM

Gosh the meltdowns we are having from those calling non Trump supporters snowflakes in the last 2 days. CLassic.You do realize none of the prior "name calling" by Fager Fan ever approached the kind of vileness that is the charge of sexual predator or pedophile. Can we at least agree on that? NOBODY deserves to be called that or even semi-implied (unless of course there are facts that show it to be true, which in this case there absolutely are not).

Dahoss says he wasn't doing any such thing...and maybe he wasn't. BUT, if Fager Fan took it that way, then that has to be respected as well, and quite honestly, I could easily see why Fager Fan took it that way, given the animosity between these two recently. You'd have to be brain dead not to understand this point.

Nobody is clean in this fight. And it is an ugly and unnecessary fight. I asked before and I'm going to ask again...drop it.

ultracapper
09-30-2017, 03:45 AM
If they don't keep it up, where is this thread supposed to go? It's kind of what the thread is about. Where they can go before you close, ban, eject, or whatnot.