PDA

View Full Version : Another Kerry Lie!

JustRalph
08-13-2004, 01:39 AM
Acceptance Anecdote
In his acceptance speech at the Democratic Convention last month, John Kerry told the story of Mary Ann Knowles, a New Hampshire woman with breast cancer who Kerry said, "had to keep working day after day right through her chemotherapy, no matter how sick she felt, because she was terrified of losing her family's health insurance."

But New Hampshire's Union Leader newspaper reports Knowles had 26 weeks of paid disability leave available, and was never in danger of losing her insurance.

You don't hear anybody in the Mainstream Press calling Kerry on this, do you? He told an out and out Lie in an effort to scare Americans. This is an old Tactic that preys on the fears of older persons (social security) and Younger families (health insurance) and there are other examples. See the link below:

http://www.theunionleader.com/Articles_show.html?article=42011&archive=1

Here is the story:

The Mary Ann myth:
Kerry falsifies NH woman’s story

NEXT TIME John Kerry accuses President Bush of misleading the American people, remember Mary Ann Knowles.

Knowles is the Hudson woman whose battle with breast cancer Kerry has turned into a campaign anecdote. Here is what Kerry said about Knowles during his acceptance speech at the Democratic National Convention on July 29:

“What does it mean when Mary Ann Knowles, a woman with breast cancer I met in New Hampshire, had to keep working day after day right through her chemotherapy, no matter how sick she felt, because she was terrified of losing her family’s health insurance? America can do better. And help is on the way.”

What it means is that John Kerry is fibbing. As Union Leader correspondent Scott Brooks reported on Sunday, Mary Ann Knowles did not have to work through her chemotherapy for fear of losing her health insurance. Employed by Elderhostel, the Boston-based non-profit travel organization for people 55 and older, Mary Ann had 26 weeks of paid disability at her disposal. More was available for a long-term illness. She did not have to work through her chemotherapy. She chose to.

Knowles would have lost some income had she taken the disability leave, said her husband, who is unemployed. But she would not have lost her health insurance, as Kerry has repeatedly misstated.

Asked if the Kerry campaign bothered to get the details of Knowles’ personal story, spokeswoman Judy Reardon said Kerry’s use of the words “every day” in describing Knowles story was “a colloquialism.” She went on: “When a woman has a mastectomy and goes through therapy, I don’t need to double-check on her.”

In other words, Kerry knowingly used the words “every day” when he did not mean “every day,” and he used the phrase: “she still has to go to work every day — just to hang on to their health insurance” when she did not have to work every day and was in no danger of losing her health insurance.

In short, he lied. Repeatedly.

With all that has come to light about Kerry’s voting record and his Vietnam service, his misrepresentation of Marry Ann Knowles’ story should surprise few. Kerry cannot even get his own personal history straight, so how can we expect him to correctly relay someone else’s?

There are links to other stories related to this: I urge you to read them. They are enlightening...........

PaceAdvantage
08-13-2004, 03:47 AM
As they used to say in the X-Files (boy do I miss that show), the TRUTH is OUT THERE!

cj
08-13-2004, 06:43 AM
I'll be anxious to see what spin hcap, sec, and I forget the other stooge's id, have to this latest revelation. I'm sure they are refreshing the DNC web site every minute or so looking for the appropritate spin to put on this one.

PaceAdvantage
08-13-2004, 09:26 AM
Do you think it's coincidental that they have taken a hiatus from posting at almost the exact moment unflattering stories about John Kerry are starting to emerge?

Hmmmmmmmm.......THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!

cj
08-13-2004, 10:13 AM
They don't know what to say, they haven't gotten a good response from the DNC yet. Hcap was here, seems he missed this one...YEAH RIGHT!

hcap
08-13-2004, 06:52 PM
I am here, and stopped posting on a regular basis, not because of negatives about Kerry, but mostly because of the inept nonsense posted as negatives by the rightwingnuts on this board. Posts that devalue and ignore factual content, and aim totally for character assasination. Like the MM junk, the Theresa Kerry slanders and the worst by far the Shit boat loonnies

In this particular case, I couldn't give a rat's ass about this so-called Kerry deep dark lie. It pales in comparison to the lies comming out of the bush camp. And the lies told outright by our fearless leader.

What I am posting for the most part is the polls and why I think bush will lose.

And if anyone derserves a thorough character assasination, it's gotta be bush. But there's enough out there for bush to character assasinate himself.

Like hanging himself with his own rope.

CryingForTheHorses
08-13-2004, 07:14 PM
Ok. Thats fair HCAP.. Now tell me why KERRY is so great?.How can you possibly say this about Bush when you dont have the facts?. Aready in 3 weeks KERRY has been caught in 2 lies or more. How can you say a guy like Kerry would be better then Bush?.Do you think Kerry would JUST stop the war?, He would be crazy if he did.Seems to me Bush has taken the heat pretty good, And has handled himself well considering his administration has been under the gun ALMOST his whole term.I dont think Bush is lying, He is telling us like he hears it.This Kerry guy scares me in how he acts,talks.This guy is just looking to be able to hear Hail to the Chief everytime he walks into the room.He is looking for himself..NOT the people...AND I cant even vote!

hcap
08-13-2004, 07:28 PM
McSchell,

I will post more on a serious note later.
Meanwhile from

http://www.humorgazette.com/terror_fish.htm

"Bush received faulty intelligence from God

By John Breneman

A Senate panel not only determined the U.S. used bad information to justify the war in Iraq, it also weighed in on a report that President Bush may have received faulty intelligence from God.

Bush, who claims to have consulted the Lord before making the decision to go to war, said God convinced him that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction and told him Saddam Hussein was a "madman" and a "freedom-hating thug." When asked specifically if Hussein was connected to al Qaeda, Bush said the Creator-in-Chief responded, "Yep."

But the Senate panel investigating pre-war intelligence said that, even though the president talks about religion a lot and ends every speech with the words "God Bless America," it could find no direct link between President Bush and the Lord.

However, Vice President Dick Cheney defended a possible White House-Heaven link, saying the absence of documentation that Bush talked directly to God does not mean such a meeting did not take place.

Washington observers say the possibility that Bush got bad intelligence from "the man upstairs" has not diminished the president's faith in God. Bush has resisted pressure to dump the Lord from his Cabinet and said the omnipotent deity is doing "a fabulous job."

Supporters say they cannot blame Bush for faulty intelligence about Iraq's weapons if it came directly from the great warrior in the sky. Democrats, however, claim the intelligence failure between Bush and the Lord dates back as early as 1946, when God created the future president. "

:cool: :rolleyes:

Derek2U
08-13-2004, 07:53 PM
I hate Bush's entire approach to EveryThing. It's incredible that
he's President even after he & his brother rigged THE election. I NEVER understood why the press etc didn't expose this closet treasonist --- (Bush has a LONG & DOCUMENTED history of being a business fraud & cheat. ** personally, me & Solange thinks he's a wife beater 2, buts that's another issue.) Anyways, I just
gotta go in2 politics like for real-big time not just typing some
basics to you political NNs --- (NO NOTHINGS). Yeah, even morons
(like most of You) can get a right thought and that's that Kerry
sucs. I hate typing that since I'm a Democrat, in spirit. Maybe
that surprises some of you cause I'm a Wall streeter at the BEST
firm in USA business but that's becaUSE i AM a lucky guy. I had
great parents who showed me that you gotta enjoy stuff at each
and every moment. I learnt that very weLL. LOL ... So, I want
every1 to be free of physical pain and happy. I think the body is
where 2 start -- look at how peeps looK --- like sacks of shit. Or,
what a shame, that you gotta see arthritis & stroke & all that
shit like Alzeimers --- I think WE the USA gotta trail-blaze USA
science & see the financial markets in these areas--- HEATH CARE.
That's the area with $$$ +++ Social Soul. Hey, is BUSH the guy
to explore this area? NO NO. Is Kerry? I'm UNSURE. Anyways,
let's face it that BUsh has twin daughters so that only shows he
FU**d once. Ok, I'm just being shallow but like PA typed -- isn't
it a shame Derek don't post more. And thusly, I've picked up
on THAT & I will make here my FIRST political promise -- I WILL
BE 100% in our's, THE USA'S, beST interest in all relevant areas:
MONEY MARKETS, SCIENCE, HEATH CARE. (Look at these 3 areas)
HINT: study the areas that InVestment Banks INVEST IN. a few
years ago my company bought Bowling Alleys --the amc, i think.
What a blunder. LOL .. the theme was: Family Entertainment!!!
LOL ... yeah, but YESTERDAY'S entertainment it WAS. That wrong
call cost us ~~600MIL. AND WE DO NOT ACCEPT LOSS WELL.
anyways, making money 4 the GOOD is the ONLY A+ thing 2 do.
********gotta go eat. We're having Sausage & Peppers & Onions + Potatoes --- the greatEST wop dish (aside from pizza).
Have FUN guys & see some of U in the WR later. PEACE OUT.

Pace Cap'n
08-13-2004, 08:48 PM
Now who could argue with that?

CryingForTheHorses
08-13-2004, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by hcap
McSchell,

I will post more on a serious note later.
Meanwhile from

"Bush received faulty intelligence from God

By John Breneman

A Senate panel not only determined the U.S. used bad information to justify the war in Iraq, it also weighed in on a report that President Bush may have received faulty intelligence from God.

Bush, who claims to have consulted the Lord before making the decision to go to war, said God convinced him that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction and told him Saddam Hussein was a "madman" and a "freedom-hating thug." When asked specifically if Hussein was connected to al Qaeda, Bush said the Creator-in-Chief responded, "Yep."

But the Senate panel investigating pre-war intelligence said that, even though the president talks about religion a lot and ends every speech with the words "God Bless America," it could find no direct link between President Bush and the Lord.

However, Vice President Dick Cheney defended a possible White House-Heaven link, saying the absence of documentation that Bush talked directly to God does not mean such a meeting did not take place.

Washington observers say the possibility that Bush got bad intelligence from "the man upstairs" has not diminished the president's faith in God. Bush has resisted pressure to dump the Lord from his Cabinet and said the omnipotent deity is doing "a fabulous job."

Supporters say they cannot blame Bush for faulty intelligence about Iraq's weapons if it came directly from the great warrior in the sky. Democrats, however, claim the intelligence failure between Bush and the Lord dates back as early as 1946, when God created the future president. "

:cool: :rolleyes:

OMG what a story!
I never cease to wonder about you americans,You seem to love Mike Meyers, Doogie Housier,Harry Potter, Star Wars etc..you even have a lady groper as govner of Californya..WHat I dont understand how this kind of stuff make you all run to the box offices.Here you have some crap somebody wrote and you beleive it, I guess you have to have a very narrow minded to be in politics.I say PROVE what you are saying about Mr Bush and I will concede.All you hear are accusations and people passing the buck.Lets face it!! Bush is the ONLY man for the job this time around

JustRalph
08-13-2004, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Pace Cap'n
Now who could argue with that?

you gotta be able to understand it, to argue with it. God I hope he isn't handling any of my money.......................what freakin firm does he work for? anybody know?

Lithium........Maybe?

JustRalph
08-14-2004, 03:03 AM
Keep Kerry Out Photo.........some pic huh? I saw it on a news site with a link to donate money to Bush...........

hcap
08-14-2004, 04:29 AM
Equal time for the opposition ralph.

My question is how can you donate to these guys?? Some pic huh?

hcap
08-14-2004, 04:40 AM
McSchell,

That was from

HUMOUR gazette.
If you didn't find that funny, check out the rest of the articles

kenwoodallpromos
08-14-2004, 07:24 AM
Hcap- sorry, I thought this was the inept nonsense board.
Tom Mc- The American tastes you listed proves us Americans love humor.
The invention of hockey (fights) prove Canadians do not, unless the fight is with a goalee. LOL.
By the way, some of my relatives have lived in the Dunham-Sutton area of Quebec for over 200 years and still do.

CryingForTheHorses
08-14-2004, 08:44 AM
Oh those are the "other' Canadians!

Tom
08-14-2004, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by PaceAdvantage
Do you think it's coincidental that they have taken a hiatus from posting at almost the exact moment unflattering stories about John Kerry are starting to emerge?

Hmmmmmmmm.......THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!

That is possible, PA. I just naturally assumed the Patriot Act was the reason they disappeared! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Tom
08-14-2004, 10:54 AM
JR....LUV your new Kerry avatar....the spinmiester at work!
Derek....medicines can' t help you if you don't take them!;)

Lefty
08-14-2004, 12:17 PM
hcap, "shitboat loonies'? Aren't thse men who served bravely in the same war as Kerry and virtually alongside Kerry allowed to express their opinion? Seems like their opinion would carry as much wght as the guys who served with Kerry. Guess not as the DNC is threatening lawsuits. Why doesn't Kerry simply offer to confront and debate these men instead of resorting to lawsuits?
I wonder, wonder, wonder wonder...

Tom
08-14-2004, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Lefty
hcap, "shitboat loonies'? Aren't thse men who served bravely in the same war as Kerry and virtually alongside Kerry allowed to express their opinion? Seems like their opinion would carry as much wght as the guys who served with Kerry. Guess not as the DNC is threatening lawsuits. Why doesn't Kerry simply offer to confront and debate these men instead of resorting to lawsuits?

...who! Who wrote the book of love! :D

LOL. Different story now, isn't it Lefty? They got MM,we got real live Vets. Who were there. It was censorship last month, this month it is lawsuits to shut em up. Yep. PA hit it right...the truth is out there. And a liberal facing the truth is akin to passing a stone!
How the mighty and righteous have fallen.

:D :D :D ROTFLMAO at these guys today.

hcap
08-14-2004, 02:38 PM
Lefty,

John McCain, was a Navy pilot during the Vietnam War. After his plane was shot down during a mission over North Vietnam, he was captured and spent five years in a North Vietnamese POW camp. Four years ago, during the 2000 Republican primaries, George Bush and his campaign team decided to talk about McCain’s war experiences. This was after McCain defeated Bush in the New Hampshire primary and the Bush camp had turned desperate.

In what has to be one of the lowest blows in the history of American politics, the Bush team suggested that McCain’s incarceration as a POW had affected him mentally and made him unfit to be president.

The Bush sleaze machine is now zeroing in on Vietnam combat veteran John Kerry. Since a frontal attack by George Bush--a Vietnam War evader and suspected deserter from National Guard service--would be too obvious, the Bush people have turned to a group of men who, like John Kerry, also served aboard swift boats during the Vietnam War.

One of the first men to come to the defense of John Kerry was John McCain. Campaigning with George Bush. no less, McCain said of a malicious TV ad by SBVT, “I deplore this kind of politics. I think the ad is dishonest and dishonorable.” McCain went on to urge Bush to repudiate the men of SBVT.

Derek2U
08-14-2004, 02:55 PM
HOW CORRECT U ARE!!!! BUSH & Co-Horts lie & cheat & spin
like no other. Any1 who votes 4 BUSH should be FORCED to go
2 IRAQ for ~~3 mos. A mere time compared to our NAT'L GUARD.
But instead, you fossils just stay home & type macho words and
think you're the Real Thing. LOL .... You couldn't last a week in
combat.

hcap
08-14-2004, 03:04 PM
BTW, Arnold Schwarzenegger loves John Kerry.
Girly man? Not according to this from newsmax.com

...Schwarzenegger campaigned with Bush on Thursday in Santa Monica, and that same day he praised Sen. Kerry.

Asked if he believed Kerry would be a bad president, Schwarzenegger told Snow, "No, I'm not saying that at all. ... He's a friend of mine. We lived together, near, in Sun Valley. We go skiing together, ice skating and hockey playing together. ...

"I promised myself that in this campaign, I would never talk negative about him, because he's a terrific human being. I just happen to have a different political philosophy and a different way of thinking the way the country ought to be served."

And here is a sumary of Kerrys military service.
http://www.johnkerry.com/pdf/jkmilservice/Service_Record.pdf

hcap
08-14-2004, 03:17 PM
Derek,

I am proud to be a bush hater. I am encouraging all to admit their inner feelings and the hell with being politically correct.

Send this postcard to the whitehouse.

cj
08-14-2004, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Derek2U
HOW CORRECT U ARE!!!! BUSH & Co-Horts lie & cheat & spin
like no other. Any1 who votes 4 BUSH should be FORCED to go
2 IRAQ for ~~3 mos. A mere time compared to our NAT'L GUARD.
But instead, you fossils just stay home & type macho words and
think you're the Real Thing. LOL .... You couldn't last a week in
combat.

I have been to the region a few times, and would gladly go again....and I'm voting for BUSH. You, on the other hand, wouldn't last a day.

Derek2U
08-14-2004, 03:48 PM
The ONLY combat you've seen is here, talking about how good
you pace figs are AFTER the race. Vote for Bush. Like HE cares
anyway.

cj
08-14-2004, 03:54 PM
OK D, whatever you say. Do you mean the figures that are there for FREE every day? The ones that had a $43.00 in the 4th at Saratoga today?

As for combat you have no idea what I've seen and haven't seen. I'm in NATO now, but from 2001 to 2003 I was in the 32d COMBAT Communications Squadron, one of the most heavily taxed units in the entire Air Force.

Go smoke some more pot! Like I said, you wouldn't last a day. Your own unit would get rid of you.

hcap
08-14-2004, 03:57 PM
McSchell,

The serious note. From http://www.consortiumnews.com/2004/061804.html
By Sam Parry

Selling Bush

With Bush, there’s always the legend and the reality. Arguably more than any President in history, Bush has sought to project boldness, strength and frankness. Through his posture, clothes and rhetorical style, Bush has honed a character that looks, sounds and acts authentic, even when he’s blatantly misleading the public.

Since his first days as a candidate for governor of Texas, Bush has painted himself as a self-made Texas businessman with a strong religious faith and the moral values consistent with the Bible Belt of Midland, Texas. But this character hardly squares with the real George Bush, who was born to great personal privilege and consistently “failed up.”

Though supporting the Vietnam War, Bush didn’t want to go there and fight. Instead, he snagged a coveted spot in the Texas Air National Guard, which protected him from the draft. From there, however, he disappeared from regular duty, skipped a required flight physical and got out early to go to Harvard Business School.

In business, whenever one of his companies ran into trouble, his father’s friends or associates bailed him out. His political career derived almost entirely from his family’s connections, too.

If Bush had been born into a less fortunate family and acted as recklessly as he often did, he almost certainly would have ended up a failure. Conceivably, he could have landed in jail, either from his substance abuse or his financial dealings. He definitely wouldn’t be President of the United States. It is hard to think of a corner that Bush hasn’t cut in his life – or of an accomplishment that he actually achieved on his own.

By contrast, Kerry was born into a well-to-do family but saw that privilege more as a responsibility. Though opposed to the Vietnam War while at Yale, he volunteered for combat duty in one of the most dangerous assignments in the Navy, skippering a fast boat along the Mekong River. After returning home with a Silver Star and other medals, Kerry chose to speak out against the war with the goal of bringing it to an end.

In politics, he often has taken on politically risky investigations, such as probing the Reagan-Bush administration’s secret wars in Central America and examining the bipartisan financial corruption surrounding the Bank of Commerce and Credit International.

Yet, whatever the reality, Bush is widely praised for his steadfastness, while Kerry is tagged for equivocating. Though Washington journalists might be expected to know better, they have bought into the image of the straight-talking Bush versus the waffling Kerry. Indeed, one could argue that Bush’s greatest achievement has been his ability to sell his image to the Washington press corps and through them the American public.

hcap
08-14-2004, 04:02 PM
Jim Rassmann: Shame on the Swift Boat Veterans for Bush, The Wall Street Journal, August 10, 2004

"On March 13, 1969, John Kerry's courage and leadership saved my life. . . . Nobody asked me to join John's campaign. Why would they? I am a Republican, and for more than 30 years I have largely voted for Republicans. I volunteered for his campaign because I have seen John Kerry in the worst of conditions. I know his character. I've witnessed his bravery and leadership under fire. And I truly know he will be a great commander in chief. Now, 35 years after the fact, some Republican-financed Swift Boat Veterans for Bush are suddenly lying about John Kerry's service in Vietnam. . . . As John McCain noted, the television ad aired by these veterans is "dishonest and dishonorable." Sen. McCain called on President Bush to condemn the Swift Boat Veterans for Bush ad. Regrettably, the president has ignored Sen. McCain's advice." (8/12)

Derek2U
08-14-2004, 04:16 PM
OH stop bragging. U spend ~~12 hrs a day HERE in PA ... hey vote 4 Bush -- create a world of hate & war. Maybe you're a
casualty & can't help yourself.

dav4463
08-14-2004, 04:50 PM
I have never seen so many people hate a man (Bush) for trying to do his job the best way he can do it. All of you LOVED Bill Clinton...thought it was cool the way he hung out with the hip MTV crowd...smoked some weed (even if he didn't inhale)...got a sexual favor in the White House from a girl way too young for him. But HEY, HE'S COOL, HE'S ONE OF US !!!! Yet, you all criticize Bush for not being a top flight scholar. Maybe he partied a little too much in college, but who doesn't? Why doesn't that make Bush (ONE OF US). He was a "cool" governor wasn't he? A former owner of the Texas Rangers...what could be more American ? He likes baseball, partied in school, just a regular guy.......BUT YOU GUYS HATE HIM...AND THAT IS THE ONLY REASON YOU WANT KERRY TO WIN !!!!!!!! Kerry has proposed absolutely nothing different than what Bush is already doing....

VOTE BUSH...at least we will have a fighting chance.......

WHY DO YOU THINK WE HAVE PROBLEMS WITH RESPECT FOR PARENTS, POLICE, AUTHORITY FIGURES IN THIS COUNTRY.?...BECAUSE THERE ARE TOO MANY IDIOTS THAT CAN'T EVEN RESPECT THE PRESIDENT OF THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, SO HOW CAN WE EXPECT THE POLICE AND PARENTS TO GAIN RESPECT......makes me sick !!!!!!!!!!!

Tom
08-14-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by hcap

One of the first men to come to the defense of John Kerry was John McCain. Campaigning with George Bush. no less, McCain said of a malicious TV ad by SBVT, “I deplore this kind of politics. I think the ad is dishonest and dishonorable.” McCain went on to urge Bush to repudiate the men of SBVT.

John McCain was not there. His opinion is just that...his opinion. For whatever that is worth. The Swiftboat vets were there. I believe what they have to say.

Tom
08-14-2004, 04:59 PM
Hcap...can't you ever post YOUR thoughts on a subject? Are you only able to communicate through somone else's words?
Hard to resepct third party opinions. Constructive criticism, if you want people to take you seriously, you need to express your own ideas.;)

JustRalph
08-14-2004, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by McSchell_Racing
Oh those are the "other' Canadians!

now that is funny!

JustRalph
08-14-2004, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by dav4463
I have never seen so many people hate a man (Bush) for trying to do his job the best way he can do it. All of you LOVED Bill Clinton...thought it was cool the way he hung out with the hip MTV crowd...smoked some weed (even if he didn't inhale)...got a sexual favor in the White House from a girl way too young for him. But HEY, HE'S COOL, HE'S ONE OF US !!!! Yet, you all criticize Bush for not being a top flight scholar. Maybe he partied a little too much in college, but who doesn't? Why doesn't that make Bush (ONE OF US). He was a "cool" governor wasn't he? A former owner of the Texas Rangers...what could be more American ? He likes baseball, partied in school, just a regular guy.......BUT YOU GUYS HATE HIM...AND THAT IS THE ONLY REASON YOU WANT KERRY TO WIN !!!!!!!! Kerry has proposed absolutely nothing different than what Bush is already doing....

VOTE BUSH...at least we will have a fighting chance.......

WHY DO YOU THINK WE HAVE PROBLEMS WITH RESPECT FOR PARENTS, POLICE, AUTHORITY FIGURES IN THIS COUNTRY.?...BECAUSE THERE ARE TOO MANY IDIOTS THAT CAN'T EVEN RESPECT THE PRESIDENT OF THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, SO HOW CAN WE EXPECT THE POLICE AND PARENTS TO GAIN RESPECT......makes me sick !!!!!!!!!!!

Great post.........right on Target........this pop culture lifestyle of ours is hurting us........

Lefty
08-14-2004, 11:33 PM
hcap, half the time Mcain can't fig out whethers he's a Repub or Dem. He was not on the water with Kerry the men who repudiate Kerry were and many have medals too. Why do you think their word is worthless and Kerry's and his few minions words are gospel? You evaded the question... Why won't Kerry confront these men instead of filing lawsuits. I'm sick of the Dems filing lawsuits to get their way. You're proud to be a Bush hater? I say shame on you. I do not hate Kerry but he would be a disaster for this country.

Lefty
08-14-2004, 11:49 PM
The classy Bush has distanced himself from these ads but has Kerry done the same with moveon.org or Michael Moore?
If I thght someone was lying about me i'd debate the matter not try to shut dn free speech. But then, i'm not a Dem.

Lefty
08-14-2004, 11:52 PM
derek, I know this is useless but Bush did not create the hate. It was already there. Bush is confronting the enemy. We need to finish the job and not get setback by a liberal President.

Tom
08-15-2004, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Lefty

Lefty, Hcap tells us in this one post why he is a Kerry lover and what makes him tick.....he calls our servicemen S-boat looneys. And Kerry called them murderers and such after he got stateside. These guys are traitors and their agenda is to undermine our country. Hcap let it slip out and he can't take it ack now. He is an enemy to our soldiers and seeks to discredit them, just like Kerry has done. Kerry has the gall to call our boys murderers and then 30 years later use his participation in war crimes as his only claim to the presidency. And Hcap buys it.

ponyplayer
08-15-2004, 12:38 PM
Kerry is a slime bag. That's all there is to it, end of story. There are quite a few members of PA.com, I am sure more than a few of us have seen combat and more than a few of us have some legitimate decorations; quite unlike the phoney crap Kerry weasled his way into.

The whole way he is going about this campaign, and basically the way he has manuvered his life, points out (to me anyway) that he is a total slime bag with one goal in mind, to weasle his way into the Presidency. Doesn't care what he says, who he hurts, who he has to marry to get the big bucks. When questioned on his military record he goes ape shit.

The problem that the Democrats face, over the last 10-20 years, more and more of the population has gone on to higher education. More higher education than ever before, so there are more and more smarter people out there. That being said, there are less and less sheep out there, less and less of the population believes the bullshit Democratic spin on things. Right on PA, The truth is out there, AND it will set you free.
:D

Derek2U
08-15-2004, 01:12 PM
4463... what a ridiculous post. A "regular guy." .... an alcoholic.
All his business "dealings" underhanded & made good by daddy
and cronies. LOL. The guy is an idiot. As far as cops & authority
figures go (and parents too) .... your kids owe you nothing. And
cops etc get paid and work FOR THE PEOPLE. Maybe you wan't
the USA 2 revert to medieval times. And PonyPlayer ... your post
says nothing, just like Bush propaganda. Just total non-sequiturs.
Incidentally, post like these & from guys named Just Ralph (and
lots more) are so low level that I know you stink at capping too.
Why? Because good capping requires abstract reasoning and
you guys are stalled at the grunt-moan brain level.

doophus
08-15-2004, 01:19 PM
d2u...

1298 posts and not a meaningful word yet! And you were educated where? and for what?:eek:

sq764
08-15-2004, 01:37 PM
Derek, I am voting for Bush, but by reading your posts, you do point out one downfall of the administration... They certainly need to focus more energy on education. Some people (like yourself) didn't get the proper English skills needed to survive in today's world.

(I didn't find it ironic that you called someone else an idiot.. Have a mirror handy?)

Buckeye
08-15-2004, 01:44 PM
Sounds like we need a little "brain contest" between Derek2U and all the inferior minds that disagree with him on this forum.

How about something related to the purpose of this board?

How about a contest to fairly determine who is superior at predicting the outcome of horse races?

Either that or arm wrestling . . . :rolleyes:

Derek2U
08-15-2004, 02:23 PM
Before my marriage last April, I was in deep preparation to be the 14th DeliLama. I read ~3 books on Zen & I spent a day at an
ashram in manhattan and in my apt I wore orange speedos. Now
I realize how much the USA needs my help. The USA should reach loftier goals? We should me making lots more mfg'd goods here--- and making them HIGH quality. And leading in auto technology and health care too. BUSH has NO VISION for 2005+. (Kerry has more but still lmited.) That's why your posts depress me cause
you ARE the middle class & thus this country is doomed unless
YOU start thinking.

sq764
08-15-2004, 02:32 PM
....and just when I thought my opinion of you couldn't get any weirder, you go and post this...

kenwoodallpromos
08-15-2004, 02:40 PM
So now you are going to buy some racehorses; read Zen to them and make them race in orange speedos?
_______
What the Demos need- Kerry- a face lift; Edwards- elevator shoes; Theresa- Zen; Mrs. Edwards- anything but orange speedos.

ponyplayer
08-15-2004, 03:50 PM
Derek2u, hate to break it to you dude, but if that is Bush propaganda they need to put me on their payroll...Those are my thoughts and opinions...some of the benefits of higher education.

Tom
08-15-2004, 08:13 PM
Orange speedos?????:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

JustRalph
08-15-2004, 10:01 PM
Before my marriage last April, I was in deep preparation to be the 14th DeliLama.

I am sure he meant "Dalai Lama" But "Deli Lama" is probably more accurate. Derek, The spiritual leader of the Pastrami Religion...............

dav4463
08-15-2004, 10:45 PM
Derek

What a laugh !!!!!!!!!! You called my post ridiculous !!!! Do a search of previous posts and see who seems to be a bit more sane !!

I guess everybody who parties in college and likes baseball is just an idiot alcoholic, but if we are old men like Clinton and get sexual favors from a young girl and smoke weed with the MTV crowd....we are cool !!!!!

PaceAdvantage
08-16-2004, 03:20 AM
You couldn't last a week in combat.

And like you could? Hypocrite extraordinaire.....

PaceAdvantage
08-16-2004, 03:31 AM
Isn't it obvious to all that Derek is just pulling your collective legs?

Just smile and nod folks.....smile and nod.....

The anti-Bush folks are getting more desperate by the hour. The more they post the more they think Kerry should be jumping ahead in the polls....

After all, they claim Bush is the most corrupt President since Nixon. On top of that, he's supposed to be an idiot, a war monger, and the epitome of evil (how he can be all these things cannot be realistically comprehended....if one is truly an idiot, then one really shouldn't be able to accomplish ANYTHING, good or evil)

In any event, given all this "bad stuff" dished out by the anti-Bush folks, they still can't believe the race is so tight in the polls. They keep waking up every morning, with their Fahrenheit 9/11 box office recepits and their Bill Maher on the TiVO, and yet they still rub their eyes in disbelief because they expect their man Kerry to be in front by double digits, but it just ain't happening.

So they press harder and harder until they begin to sound just a wee bit too desperate to get their points across....

Indeed the truth is out there, and one has to wonder how they will handle the ultimate truth as it is laid down by the voters on November 2.

JustRalph
08-16-2004, 03:49 AM
4463... what a ridiculous post. A "regular guy." .... an alcoholic.
All his business "dealings" underhanded & made good by daddy
and cronies. LOL. The guy is an idiot. As far as cops & authority
figures go (and parents too) .... your kids owe you nothing. And
cops etc get paid and work FOR THE PEOPLE. Maybe you wan't
the USA 2 revert to medieval times. And PonyPlayer ... your post
says nothing, just like Bush propaganda. Just total non-sequiturs.
Incidentally, post like these & from guys named Just Ralph (and
lots more) are so low level that I know you stink at capping too.
Why? Because good capping requires abstract reasoning and
you guys are stalled at the grunt-moan brain level.

Hey, somehow I missed this post.........it was pointed out to me by someone else. Very nice Derek..........if I am bothering you that much I must be doing something right...........Oh yeah..... I don't have to prove my capping prowess to you...........I have some in here that know I can cap. I don't give a damn what a weenie like you thinks.

PA is right.......you are just talking........to hear yourself. Try spending more time with Solange this week........and stop drinking that cheap wine................your posts are even more incomprehensive than usual..............

ponyplayer
08-16-2004, 09:33 AM
When he is holding a flower at the airport, just toss a few coins into his cup.

Buckeye
08-16-2004, 01:54 PM
I say we set up a ring and put the gloves ON.

I'm not worried.