PDA

View Full Version : Roy Moore wins in Alabama

Pages : [1] 2

chrisl
09-26-2017, 10:02 PM
Moore wins...Alleged North Korea hack, tilting the election..News at 11

zico20
09-26-2017, 10:05 PM
Not surprised at all. Moore is very conservative and had the religious vote on his side.

ElKabong
09-26-2017, 10:05 PM
Typical White People, backlash from black athletes taking a knee. Racism in America runs rampant.....

jocko699
09-26-2017, 10:06 PM
Huh?

ElKabong
09-26-2017, 10:09 PM
My sarcasm meter was on...carry on

I'll recalibrate for the soon to be win by the evil republican candidate. You know, the old white guy

jocko699
09-26-2017, 10:10 PM
My sarcasm meter was on...carry on

I'll recalibrate for the soon to be win by the evil republican candidate. You know, the old white guy

Elk,

Was hoping so. Thanks for the clarification!

davew
09-26-2017, 10:11 PM
Isn't this just the primary to see who runs against the demoncrat?

chrisl
09-26-2017, 10:15 PM
Yes

JustRalph
09-27-2017, 01:19 AM
Tough road for the Dem. trump won Alabama by 26

Dahoss9698
09-27-2017, 08:27 AM
Interesting....but not surprising tone in this thread. Wasn't the other candidate Luther Strange heavily backed by Trump? I mean Trump traveled to Alabama to help him campaign.

Funniest part of this for me is Trump has since deleted his tweets from this week in support of Strange. Odd thing to do, no?

Clocker
09-27-2017, 01:12 PM
Brietbart says that Trump is not happy with what they call "his woefully misguided decision" to back Strange.

Strange is an establishment Republican strongly backed by Mitch McConnell. The story is that Jared Kushner and others pushed for the endorsement.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/27/brand-damage-jared-kushner-sails-trump-rocks/

elysiantraveller
09-27-2017, 06:37 PM
Brietbart says that Trump is not happy with what they call "his woefully misguided decision" to back Strange.

Strange is an establishment Republican strongly backed by Mitch McConnell. The story is that Jared Kushner and others pushed for the endorsement.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/27/brand-damage-jared-kushner-sails-trump-rocks/

Since Trains can't turn the Trump ship is turning hard to port! :)

RunForTheRoses
09-27-2017, 07:59 PM
http://www.vdare.com/articles/moore-victory-shows-populist-movement-bigger-than-trump-he-must-return-to-lead-it

Tom
09-27-2017, 08:18 PM
Trump probably supported Strange is a deal with Mitch the Bitch, trying to get the slug to do his job, but Mitch never works when he can whore around.

The winner is more of a Trump-guy than Stange.

chadk66
09-27-2017, 08:19 PM
The judge is probably more popular than Trump lol

JustRalph
10-26-2017, 02:33 PM
Tough road for the Dem. trump won Alabama by 26

This dumbass keeps shooting his mouth off and he’s going to blow it:bang:

Saratoga_Mike
11-09-2017, 03:28 PM
Shocking accusations against Moore, just shocking. He's such an overtly pious man. I mean this never happens. :rolleyes:

Saratoga_Mike
11-09-2017, 03:41 PM
Trump probably supported Strange is a deal with Mitch the Bitch, trying to get the slug to do his job, but Mitch never works when he can whore around.

The winner is more of a Trump-guy than Stange.

Totally agree.

JustRalph
11-09-2017, 08:39 PM
McConnell n McCain are behind this.

Tom
11-09-2017, 08:54 PM
After 40 years, and now just 1 month before the primary, this woman decided to finally report this, but not to the police, to a liberal; rag of a paper that openly supports the democrat.

And of course, McCain calls for his immediate resignation.
How about that brain-damaged, mentally challenged McCain resign? Or that do-nothing McConnel resign.

Both can best serve their country by shutting their big mouths and going away. Neither one is worth a plug nickel to this country.

davew
11-10-2017, 01:04 AM
Shocking accusations against Moore, just shocking. He's such an overtly pious man. I mean this never happens. :rolleyes:

shocking that the breaking allegations come from the Bozo Post (well, we only learned about this just now)

JustRalph
11-10-2017, 04:23 AM
1979? Are u phriggin kidding me?

How many of you can remember the details of your make out sessions from the age of disco?

I finally read The allegations, I find the so called 14 yr old girl thing wrong.....possibly illegal......but the other things were with women 19-30 yrs of age and they sound like he made a pass and got turned down........big deal

Unless there is more than I read and heard on the radio, I would sue them.......

40 yrs in politics and nobody else ever brought this up?

davew
11-10-2017, 09:35 AM

How many of you can remember the details of your make out sessions from the age of disco?

I finally read The allegations, I find the so called 14 yr old girl thing wrong.....possibly illegal......but the other things were with women 19-30 yrs of age and they sound like he made a pass and got turned down........big deal

Unless there is more than I read and heard on the radio, I would sue them.......

he kissed a couple of them, and not in the Bill Clinton way

Tom
11-10-2017, 10:37 AM
Amazing how little it takes to excite the lesser among us.:pound:

_______
11-10-2017, 11:10 AM

Just a quick note that the 4 women making these allegations were 14-18 at the time, not 14-30.

I was around for disco in my mid-20’s, not early 30’s like Moore. I might not remember every detail of every girl I kissed back then. But I am 100% sure none were teenagers. I didn’t hang out with people that age much less seek them out as potential lovers.

I did date a woman 8 years younger when I was in my 40’s but that was about it. My wife is a very uncool 2 years older than me.

And disco still sucks.

FantasticDan
11-10-2017, 11:20 AM
Just a quick note that the 4 women making these allegations were 14-18 at the time, not 14-30.
But it's okay though, cuz of Jesus and Mary.. :blush:

https://twitter.com/AaronBlake/status/928727380629303296

Marshall Bennett
11-10-2017, 12:27 PM
I always question the real motivations of women that wait decades to complain. If anything with underage girls is true, then he's a worthless piece of shit. He is however innocent till proven guilty. Its still obvious even if all the allegations turn out to be true, that this was all engineered by Democrats to sway the public eye towards Republicans. Little by little people are seeing what the left is truly made of. Their a bunch of angry losers trying anything to regain some ground. Personally I think for all practical purposes, they're finished and done with. :lol: hahaha.

incoming
11-10-2017, 12:52 PM
I say let the voters decide about Moore's worthiness, snowflake politician shouldn't count.:popcorn:

Tom
11-10-2017, 01:45 PM
But it's okay though, cuz of Jesus and Mary.. :blush:

That guy is screaming idiot!
HE should resign due to stupidity, if nothing else.

My GAWD, we let them drive, hunt, vote and breed.:bang::bang:

mostpost
11-10-2017, 02:52 PM

I would be very surprised if more women don't come forward with similar stories. Once the dam is broken, the water will continue to pour through. I will be even more surprised if none of those women turn out to be under age. This is not a thing that a man does once and never does again. In fact the chances are that he is still seeking out underage girls.

Why was this never brought up before? If you don't know the answer to that, then you don't understand victim psychology. The victim blames herself, she did something wrong, she should not have gone to that place, should not have agreed to see that man, should have stopped him. She knows if she reports something she will be seen as complicit even encouraging. She knows she will face embarrassing questions and accusations of promiscuity.

There is also the fact that this is the first time that Moore has been running in a national election.

JustRalph
11-10-2017, 03:24 PM
I would be very surprised if more women don't come forward with similar stories. Once the dam is broken, the water will continue to pour through. I will be even more surprised if none of those women turn out to be under age. This is not a thing that a man does once and never does again. In fact the chances are that he is still seeking out underage girls.

Why was this never brought up before? If you don't know the answer to that, then you don't understand victim psychology. The victim blames herself, she did something wrong, she should not have gone to that place, should not have agreed to see that man, should have stopped him. She knows if she reports something she will be seen as complicit even encouraging. She knows she will face embarrassing questions and accusations of promiscuity.

There is also the fact that this is the first time that Moore has been running in a national election.

You don’t think Alabama politics isn’t cut throat enough for this to have come out before? Yeah right.

I don’t understand "victims?"

I must have slept through those classes........especially the ones on this exact subject, that I was required to take every year for 12 years in Ohio............:rolleyes:

woodtoo
11-10-2017, 04:00 PM

You're all in with Gloria Allred and the Crooked Hillary employed accuser?
Of course you are. Facts we dont need no stinkin facts.:lol:

Marshall Bennett
11-10-2017, 04:04 PM

So suddenly now 40 years later a light comes on and a bell rings. Suddenly the stage is set and all fears and inhibitions evaporate.
This is such bullshit, but typical liberal logic at its finest. Every excuse you can find to evade the truth. The more you lose, the more unfairly you've been treated. You're a united brand of crybabies clinging on to any hope you can muster. You're so pathetic from so many different levels.

_______
11-10-2017, 05:24 PM
This is the playbook:

1) Rally around the cross. Roy Moore is suffering just like Jesus. It's more persecution of us embattled Christian's.

2) Poll it.

3) Push hard against the establishment. It's the McConnell-Romney-Mccain-Obama-Clinton axis of evil doing this.

4)Poll it.

5)See if it cools down and what donors say.

6) Evaluate fallout in the polls.

7) Check to see if additional credible charges emerge. If there is anything else, game over.

8) If not, he probably wins the election.

Democratic votes are unimportant in deep red Alabama. The question is whether enough Republican's either cross over or stay home to hand an unloseable election to a Democrat.

Most likely not but the fact that it's a serious discussion doesn't bode well for 2018.

JustRalph
11-10-2017, 05:39 PM
Reports that prosecutors are being urged to investigate and prosecute the gals for lying...........

Now that would be funny, if they can prove it

_______
11-10-2017, 05:51 PM
Reports that prosecutors are being urged to investigate and prosecute the gals for lying...........

Now that would be funny, if they can prove it

Different playbook:

1) Angry Evangelical tweets that someone should prosecute these Jezebels. Gets retweeted by other angry Christians.

2) Drudge reports twitter full of calls for prosecution by uniformed random strangers.

3) Posted on PA: "It's now reported that prosecutors are being urged to investigate and prosecute gals for lying."

JustRalph
11-10-2017, 06:20 PM
Too many hoaxers out there with political agendas. Look what happen at The Air Force Academy last week......

It was a hoax. Thousands tweet the original events. Very few tweet the hoax info.

FantasticDan
11-10-2017, 06:24 PM
Different playbook:

1) Angry Evangelical tweets that someone should prosecute these Jezebels. Gets retweeted by other angry Christians.

2) Drudge reports twitter full of calls for prosecution by uniformed random strangers.

3) Posted on PA: "It's now reported that prosecutors are being urged to investigate and prosecute gals for lying."
Maybe this could be a sub-section to #1.. alt-right vermin with army of cockroach followers posts pic of Jezebel at her workplace..

http://www.newsweek.com/roy-moores-accusers-photo-and-workplace-were-spread-online-far-right-708607

JustRalph
11-10-2017, 06:31 PM
Maybe this could be a sub-section to #1.. alt-right vermin with army of cockroach followers posts pic of Jezebel at her workplace..

http://www.newsweek.com/roy-moores-accusers-photo-and-workplace-were-spread-online-far-right-708607

If she’s going to go down in the weeds, she can expect some insects to be crawling around her.

I never heard of the guy, but.....it’s big time politics now

lefty359
11-10-2017, 08:10 PM
There's something very fishy here that these allegations have been brought right before the election. Most abusers of women and children do not stop, The allegations are almost 40 years old, If there are no recent allegations then I just find it hard to believe.

fast4522
11-10-2017, 09:28 PM
There's something very fishy here that these allegations have been brought right before the election. Most abusers of women and children do not stop, The allegations are almost 40 years old, If there are no recent allegations then I just find it hard to believe.

You need not have proof, it is just a tactic used to sway 3% to 4% and the job is done. Our country would be better served if anyone who brings charges false to derail a someone seeking elected office proved to be false get a life sentence in prison without the possibility of parole. Something has to be done to safeguard our election process from tactics that stop participation, we all should be thankful for those willing to participate.

jocko699
11-10-2017, 09:34 PM

All accusations will be understood to be true for the foreseeable future regardless of any evidence. The sadness is that innocent people will be destroyed.

MutuelClerk
11-10-2017, 10:22 PM
Party before country?

I don't recall.

Marshall Bennett
11-11-2017, 12:00 AM
I believe the women should be investigated to some degree. Its certainly legal and though the left will cry foul and unfair...screw them. Find out just who they really are. Women (more than one) show up at the same time during a senate race, a month before the election, with stories decades old.
Even the Washington Post itself could care less how rigged and obvious it all looks to anyone with half a brain. Their real objective is to damage reputations and careers to the right, regardless how the justice system finds it to be. Democrats will use any means of warfare available to fight, whether ethical or not. Sewer rats have more moral values, so why would they even care what anyone thinks?

davew
11-11-2017, 04:55 AM
I wonder if this could be true?

http://gotnews.com/breaking-washington-post-reporter-behind-roy-moore-hit-piece-history-writing-fake-checks/

Inner Dirt
11-11-2017, 09:04 AM
Hollywood sets trends for people that cannot act or think for themselves and it seems the latest fad in Hollywood is claiming you were abused decades ago. That is becoming more popular than platform shoes, polyester suits, afros, and big side burns in the 70's. So if Hollywood is doing it the rest of the USA will follow.

Tom
11-11-2017, 09:26 AM

Or, as the democrats call it, Play #44.

woodtoo
11-11-2017, 12:38 PM
Alabama ABC affiliate can not find one voter who believes WaPost story about Roy Moore in "man on the street" segment. This will back fire bigly.

Marshall Bennett
11-11-2017, 01:08 PM
Alabama ABC affiliate can not find one voter who believes WaPost story about Roy Moore in "man on the street" segment. This will back fire bigly.
Conservative voters aren't as stupid as Washington/liberals think they are. Liberal voters would be in a frenzy if the issue were reversed. They wouldn't have a clue what to do, as they typically are about anything anyway. Democrat fat-cats are putting on display in a variety of examples what their far left base is truly made of. One right after the other.

NJ Stinks
11-12-2017, 12:35 AM

http://gotnews.com/breaking-washington-post-reporter-behind-roy-moore-hit-piece-history-writing-fake-checks/

Ever write a check that bounced? Ever gone 46 in a 25 mph zone?

Wonder if this could be true?

Hilarious.

JustRalph
11-12-2017, 01:31 AM

What a chickenshit piece. That’s some petty shit to write about

NJ Stinks
11-12-2017, 02:01 AM
What a chickenshit piece. That’s some petty shit to write about

Hello, Brother Ralph! :)

MutuelClerk
11-12-2017, 06:58 PM
Weinstein. Spacey. Loouie CK. Moore. Left right. Straight Gay. Don't care. i'm siding with the accuser.

AndyC
11-12-2017, 08:29 PM
Weinstein. Spacey. Loouie CK. Moore. Left right. Straight Gay. Don't care. i'm siding with the accuser.

So I suppose that Tawana Brawley and Crystal Mangum had your 100% backing. In this period of open accusation I think there will be an opportunity for many lives to be ruined via false accusations. I'm siding with the facts.

incoming
11-12-2017, 08:56 PM
I think the New Democrat Party and the establishment wing of the Republican both have their backs to the wall. Would they both lie in order to keep power....You betcha!!:lol::lol:

Thanks, President Trump.... please keep the pot well stirred. What a show. :popcorn::popcorn:

davew
11-12-2017, 10:00 PM
Ever write a check that bounced? Ever gone 46 in a 25 mph zone?

Wonder if this could be true?

Hilarious.

yes, but never wrote a check on a closed or fictitious account. For it to go to court, it must have been a check that could not be made good in a week don't you think?

MutuelClerk
11-12-2017, 10:07 PM
So I suppose that Tawana Brawley and Crystal Mangum had your 100% backing. In this period of open accusation I think there will be an opportunity for many lives to be ruined via false accusations. I'm siding with the facts.

We don't know the all the facts If this was a Democrat being charged with this most of this board would have already made up their minds. Party before country. You cite two cases where the accusers were proven wrong. Let those people serve time. I'm fine with that. Roger Ailes. Bill Cosby. Woody Allen. Travolta. Polanski. What batting average would you say the accusers have? .250? .500? .750? Higher? Hope you guys don't have daughters. Nieces. Etc.

Tom
11-13-2017, 11:15 AM
OK, only one accuser, and that one over 40 years ago?
And just before an election.
And she goes to the press, not the cops.
And this whole script right out the DNC playbook to boot.

Roger Ailes. Bill Cosby. Woody Allen. Travolta. Polanski.
Name a few that involve 40 year old accusations against a politician just before the election.

Uh, I think this lady is a liar.

Prove me wrong.

MutuelClerk
11-13-2017, 11:50 AM
Moore has threatened to sue. Let's hope he does. Then it goes to court and the past will be revealed. Something tells me Moore won't want his past revealed and these threats are idle, but let's hope not. As far as playbooks go it's politics as usual. Both parties play treys when it's something minor. They play aces only when they have too. Because the Senate is split nearly 50-50 they're playing aces. It's dirty, agreed. But sadly these days in politics it's just another business day. Even sadder people defend these parties. They both blow.

reckless
11-13-2017, 12:39 PM
When Roy Moore wins his election next month I'll bet the stupid and scared GOP senate applies some sort of sanctions at Moore.

Just a thought, considering the idiocy of those people in the GOP.

woodtoo
11-13-2017, 12:55 PM
Gloria Allred to hold press conference in NY with new accuser.....What did she do dig up another one from 40 years ago.

R.Moore raised over 100k since Friday.

FantasticDan
11-13-2017, 03:22 PM
White nationalists and Russian bots sticking up for Hannity! :jump:

http://www.newsweek.com/sean-hannity-advertiser-keurig-attacked-russian-bots-after-far-right-protest-709128

:bang:

MutuelClerk
11-13-2017, 03:43 PM
No Moore.

No less.

The political machine churns on.

Tom
11-13-2017, 04:54 PM
Gloria Allred to hold press conference in NY with new accuser.....What did she do dig up another one from 40 years ago.

R.Moore raised over 100k since Friday.

DNC Plan B.

Tom
11-13-2017, 04:58 PM
White nationalists and Russian bots sticking up for Hannity! :jump:

http://www.newsweek.com/sean-hannity-advertiser-keurig-attacked-russian-bots-after-far-right-protest-709128

:bang:

Newweak, huh? :rolleyes:

Your point here is.......social media is doing a piss-poor job of moderating?

MutuelClerk
11-13-2017, 06:06 PM
Maybe we can start a go fund me page for Mr. Moore.

Redneck Lives Matter.

jimmyb
11-13-2017, 07:58 PM

Inner Dirt
11-13-2017, 08:28 PM

For some reason I found that incredibly funny. I even gave you positive reputation for it.:lol:

mostpost
11-13-2017, 11:45 PM
OK, only one accuser, and that one over 40 years ago?
And just before an election.
And she goes to the press, not the cops.
And this whole script right out the DNC playbook to boot.

Name a few that involve 40 year old accusations against a politician just before the election.

Uh, I think this lady is a liar.

Prove me wrong.
Dumber than a box of rocks. Not one accuser but four; and now five.
She wouldn't go to the cops now because of a little thing called the statute of limitations. And she did not go to the press either. The Washington Post found her after hearing stories from other sources. She spoke to them reluctantly at first, then decided to cooperate and use her name because she felt that Moore should not be allowed to go unpunished for her actions.

The WAPO did not just publish the story willy nilly.. They spoke to more than thirty people who corroborated the story. They confirmed the timeline and the whereabouts of the principals

Can I prove you wrong. No, I can't, but somebody can and will. And when they do, it will make no difference in your opinion. It never has and it never will. But that won't make you any less wrong.

JustRalph
11-14-2017, 12:03 AM
Dumber than a box of rocks. Not one accuser but four; and now five.
She wouldn't go to the cops now because of a little thing called the statute of limitations. And she did not go to the press either. The Washington Post found her after hearing stories from other sources. She spoke to them reluctantly at first, then decided to cooperate and use her name because she felt that Moore should not be allowed to go unpunished for her actions.

The WAPO did not just publish the story willy nilly.. They spoke to more than thirty people who corroborated the story. They confirmed the timeline and the whereabouts of the principals

Can I prove you wrong. No, I can't, but somebody can and will. And when they do, it will make no difference in your opinion. It never has and it never will. But that won't make you any less wrong.

Yep......acting like a Democrat gets under your skin huh?

davew
11-14-2017, 01:17 AM
I do not understand the 12-22-77 date in the yearbook - did she bring her previous years yearbook to work? (most yearbooks come out late spring)

I wonder if some dem operative wrote that in last week

JustRalph
11-14-2017, 01:46 AM
still cannot believe we are talking about shit that happen in 1977

MutuelClerk
11-14-2017, 08:29 AM
It wasn't "shit" to those young girls. Should it have been handled then? Yes. Maybe Mr. Moore shut down the entire thing. I have a feeling if Mr. Moore would have made it to be a Senator he wouldn't have been the only Senator to rape a woman on either side of the aisle. Very prestigious place.

Tom
11-14-2017, 08:46 AM
They spoke to more than thirty people who corroborated the story.

So they found 30 people 40 years later?
Obviously, they could not find everyone so how many people really knew about this "big secret" she was afraid to speak out about? 50? 100? 200?

That is just plain stupid. I bet half of those 30 people were in thier 20's.:pound::pound::pound:

BaffertsWig
11-14-2017, 09:11 AM
How big of a creep does one have to be to get banned from the mall for preying on young girls?

davew
11-14-2017, 10:21 AM
How big of a creep does one have to be to get banned from the mall for preying on young girls?

there is no proof of this, but there are some politicians low enough to claim this

Marshall Bennett
11-14-2017, 12:18 PM
So far there's no proof of anything. The women have nothing to offer as proof, and knowing this 40 years later know very well their stories can't be verified. So there ya go, their word against his. There should be a burden of truth, but being political in nature, morality plays no part and laws are such that they won't.
The latest woman to magically appear barely looked up from the statement written down before her. No doubt the gist of it was hers, but there's no doubt in my mind it was thoroughly constructed and edited elsewhere, and not by a Republican either.

FantasticDan
11-14-2017, 12:47 PM
Jeff Sessions believes the women. Mitch McConnell believes the women. Paul Ryan believes the women. Ted Cruz has turned on him. The chairman of the National Republican Senatorial Committee just said, "He is unfit to serve in the United States Senate."

What are you people clinging to? He's toast, and rightfully so..

Clocker
11-14-2017, 01:07 PM
Jeff Sessions believes the women. Mitch McConnell believes the women.

Oh, now those are reliable sources? :rolleyes:

The chairman of the National Republican Senatorial Committee just said, "He is unfit to serve in the United States Senate."

:pound:

This is the same US Senate once dominated by such pillars of virtue as Chris Dodd (D) and Ted Kennedy (D)?

“Dodd and Kennedy were also reported to have made a ‘human sandwich’ with a waitress at La Brasserie, another Capitol Hill restaurant. The report had it that Kennedy threw the woman on Dodd, who was slumped in a chair, and then jumped on top of her. She was said to have run screaming from the room.”Even if guilty, I'd say he'd fit right in. On either side of the aisle.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2011/11/you-want-mayo-on-that-waitress-sandwich.php

ElKabong
11-14-2017, 01:26 PM
Maybe we can start a go fund me page for Mr. Moore.

Redneck Lives Matter.

Sorry, the late Senator Robert Byrd has that reserved for his legacy. ....

reckless
11-14-2017, 01:38 PM
Jeff Sessions believes the women. Mitch McConnell believes the women. Paul Ryan believes the women. Ted Cruz has turned on him. The chairman of the National Republican Senatorial Committee just said, "He is unfit to serve in the United States Senate."

Each and every one of them listed above have regularly proven to be either politically incompetent or outright stupid at one time or another, often both.

We have some woman here, with 35 years to come forward against Moore --a guy who ran numerous statewide political campaigns in this time-- who failed to j'accuse him at any time.

But there is now now ... she has a press conference, and she reads her ordeal .... reads it. Never went to the police at any time. And who is there to hand her these type-written accusations but Gloria Allred, an ambulance chaser of the worst kind. A Bill and Hillary Clinton supporter, no less.

So we have Judge Roy Moore and common sense on one side, and Jeff Sessions, Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan, Gloria Allred, the Washington Post and a few other miscreants on the other side.

But, all these people believe the woman.

What a joke.

thaskalos
11-14-2017, 01:40 PM
Even if guilty, I'd say he'd fit right in. On either side of the aisle.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2011/11/you-want-mayo-on-that-waitress-sandwich.php

You took the words out of my mouth. I hadn't realized that our "halls of government" had such high standards. :rolleyes:

FantasticDan
11-14-2017, 02:06 PM
Oh, now those are reliable sources? :rolleyes:
:confused: They aren't sources for anything. They're Republican leaders who no longer support Moore, which might be fairly important to the future of his campaign.

JustRalph
11-14-2017, 02:28 PM

Don’t underestimate the people of Alabama :lol:

No way I️ would believe any of this 40 yr old shit because of the timing.

woodtoo
11-14-2017, 02:46 PM
Let Alabama decide not GOPee.

Clocker
11-14-2017, 02:51 PM
Don’t underestimate the people of Alabama :lol:

Forty years without getting caught is high moral standing for a politician in Alabama. ;)

FantasticDan
11-14-2017, 02:54 PM
:rolleyes:

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2017/11/the_mountain_of_evidence_against_roy_moore.html

Nutz and Boltz
11-14-2017, 03:03 PM
Forty years without getting caught is high moral standing for a politician in Alabama. ;)

Forty years! Wow ! He should be holding classes for his fellow politicians on how to keep scandalous behavior hidden for for so long. They would be falling all over each other to sign up !

PaceAdvantage
11-14-2017, 03:10 PM
Moore should get all that's coming to him if he's guilty of anything with an underage girl.

However, let's not forget, as someone brought up earlier in this thread, that the party dancing with glee and collecting all these accusations is the same party that gleefully allowed a former KKK member to sit in the Senate his whole life, with nary a whimper of protest over his horrible crimes of the past.

Funny how this stuff works.

None of the vocal left on here, like Dan, Mosty, et al ever, to my recollection, posted on and on about Byrd while he was alive and well in the US Senate all those years...

They were probably singing his praises just like Obama, Clinton (Hillary & Bill) and all the rest when he finally died...

MutuelClerk
11-14-2017, 03:18 PM
Both sides blow PA. Ted Kennedy killed a girl while we walked on the moon. Wore a neck brace and told the country " don't worry i'm fine. "

Ocala Mike
11-14-2017, 03:29 PM
We have yet to hear definitively where Trump comes down on this. I'm predicting that Moore is done as soon as the Donald decrees it. I also think that the damage control wheels are turning at the WH now to come up with a plan that keeps that Senate seat R.

PaceAdvantage
11-14-2017, 03:35 PM
The whole thing is insane.

I don't care about control of the Senate. These accusations are more important than that.

If they are true, this guy needs to be punished, although the statute of limitations will probably keep him out of legal trouble.

If they are false, then they are equally as disturbing...

I don't know how to resolve this issue. I only know that getting to the bottom of it all is more important than which party controls the Senate.

Hell, even with Republican control Trump isn't getting much accomplished, so in the words of Hillary Rodham Clinton, "what difference, at this point, does it make?"

Nutz and Boltz
11-14-2017, 03:38 PM
From the New York Daily News , of all places...

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/liberals-finally-face-facts-bill-hillary-clinton-article-1.3632624

jocko699
11-14-2017, 03:40 PM
I miss the simpler times of the Billy C's that consisted of stained dresses and Quaaludes.

fast4522
11-14-2017, 04:11 PM

I don't care about control of the Senate. These accusations are more important than that.

If they are true, this guy needs to be punished, although the statute of limitations will probably keep him out of legal trouble.

I don't know how to resolve this issue. I only know that getting to the bottom of it all is more important than which party controls the Senate.

Hell, even with Republican control Trump isn't getting much accomplished, so in the words of Hillary Rodham Clinton, "what difference, at this point, does it make?"

Control of the Senate is not as important as destroying RINO's and removing the ability for compromise with commie's who care not about our country and are more interested in implosion from within. The proof of just one accusation being manufactured to destroy someone willing to participate in the process is enough for me to let this guy give Mitch McConnell enough heartburn to resign. Not that anything I say or think will come to pass, or I have an opinion who is lying because I don't.

JustRalph
11-14-2017, 04:34 PM
Control of the Senate is not as important as destroying RINO's and removing the ability for compromise with commie's who care not about our country and are more interested in implosion from within. The proof of just one accusation being manufactured to destroy someone willing to participate in the process is enough for me to let this guy give Mitch McConnell enough heartburn to resign. Not that anything I say or think will come to pass, or I have an opinion who is lying because I don't.

Fascinating way to look at it. I’m w you.....:ThmbUp:

Tom
11-14-2017, 04:38 PM

How about rule of law - innocent until proven guilty.
Oh, that's right, you libs don't bother about laws or anything.
Just believe people who suddenly appear out of nowhere.

JustRalph
11-14-2017, 04:41 PM
I just read that when he was supposedly "banned from the mall" for chasing skirts, he was the elected district attorney at the time?

I’m skeptical that would stay a secret? Especially in the next election?

_______
11-14-2017, 05:42 PM
I am having trouble wrapping me head around the thinking of those who defend to the death demonstrably false memes about Obama’s birth certificate and a child abuse ring involving top Democrats at a pizza parlor who simultaneously can’t see the writing on the wall when Roy Moore’s own defense to Hannity was that he only dated underage girls with their mother’s permission.

He said that and you still don’t believe the accusers.

I think there is a line where your partisanship shouldn’t blind you to facts and leave you defending the indefensible. A lot of you are trying to erase that line but you really can’t.

Marshall Bennett
11-14-2017, 06:21 PM
Roy Moore’s own defense to Hannity was that he only dated underage girls with their mother’s permission.
He also didn't say how old he was. If he were in his late teens, it wouldn't be the worst crime in the world. Hard to picture a middle aged man going to a girl's mother asking permission for anything.

_______
11-14-2017, 07:10 PM
He also didn't say how old he was. If he were in his late teens, it wouldn't be the worst crime in the world. Hard to picture a middle aged man going to a girl's mother asking permission for anything.

Hannity: At that time in your life...Let me ask you this. You do remember these girls would it be unusual for you as a 32 year old guy to have dated a woman as young as 17? That would be a 15 year difference or a girl 18. Do you remember dating girls that young at that time?

Moore: Not generally, no. If I did, you know, I’m not going to dispute anything but I don’t remember anything like that.

Hannity: But you don’t specifically remember having a girlfriend that was in her late teens even at that time?

Moore: I don’t remember that and I don’t remember dating any girl without the permission of her mother and I think in her statement she said that her mother actually encouraged her to go out with me.
——

Let me tell you how I would answer a series of questions like that:

I’d say that I was absolutely positive that I NEVER EVER dated a teenager when I was in my 30’s. I am not the least bit equivocal about it. It didn’t happen and anyone that says otherwise is a liar.

I wouldn’t not really recall, but think the answer is probably no but if It did happen it was because her momma told me it was okay.

But that’s because I didn’t actually date teenagers when I was in my 30’s and I’m not afraid of my reputation in that regard and what might come out in the future that I need to equivocate the way Roy Moore is when asked some fairly direct questions.

Not that I expect this will stop you from questioning the validity of the stories being heard from multiple sources. Because you are way too busy trying to erase that clear bright line that shouldn’t be crossed in the name of partisanship.

JustRalph
11-14-2017, 08:41 PM
http://wkrg.com/2017/11/14/curious-robocall-seeks-damaging-information-on-moore/

Brilliant!

kingfin66
11-14-2017, 10:08 PM
How about rule of law - innocent until proven guilty.
Oh, that's right, you libs don't bother about laws or anything.
Just believe people who suddenly appear out of nowhere.

I understand where you are coming from on the rule of law, but I don't think it is relevant here. This situation is not likely to ever make it to a courtroom, the only place where the rule of law lives. This one, for better or worse, will be played out in the court of public opinion.

kingfin66
11-14-2017, 10:12 PM

I appreciate you writing this. In the end, I think that the voters of Alabama will decide who they believe is telling the truth. I believe that they will side with Moore.

JustRalph
11-14-2017, 10:44 PM
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/930396115630993408

Hmmmm.......

jocko699
11-14-2017, 10:52 PM

Hmmmm.......

But, but, that's different because he is a comedian. Hollywood knows the difference:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Tom
11-15-2017, 08:58 AM
I appreciate you writing this. In the end, I think that the voters of Alabama will decide who they believe is telling the truth. I believe that they will side with Moore.

Good point. It is their choice.
Other than calling them morons, do we stop people from electing the likes of Nancy Pelosi? :rolleyes::pound:

Clocker
11-15-2017, 09:39 AM
Good point. It is their choice.
Other than calling them morons, do we stop people from electing the likes of Nancy Pelosi? :rolleyes::pound:

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard." -- H. L. Mencken

Clocker
11-15-2017, 10:17 AM

He can always plead temporary insanity. According to Wiki, up until 1992, 25 years ago, Moore was a Democrat.

woodtoo
11-15-2017, 11:32 AM
This whole enchilada is about one thing and one thing only, get Roy Moore out
no matter the means and get a Dem. to replace him.

Marshall Bennett
11-15-2017, 11:52 AM
This whole enchilada is about one thing and one thing only, get Roy Moore out
no matter the means and get a Dem. to replace him.
For all practical matters he's out. Even if he wins he's out.
A lesson to be learned here by Republican leaders. The Democrat party is already at their knees, beat them the rest of the way down. If you don't, expect more of the same dirty shit. This is their only means of getting back up.. Its about all they have left.

woodtoo
11-15-2017, 12:23 PM
For all practical matters he's out. Even if he wins he's out.
A lesson to be learned here by Republican leaders. The Democrat party is already at their knees, beat them the rest of the way down. If you don't, expect more of the same dirty shit. This is their only means of getting back up.. Its about all they have left.

True. When the Dems. kicked God out of their platform the Devil walked in.
And now they walk in lockstep and can do no good.

davew
11-15-2017, 02:07 PM
Mitch McConnell apparently has a couple 'sexual predators' currently in the senate, and yet they are still there - what's up with that?

now he wants Sessions to be a write - does that mean he has to quit DOJ, or only if he wins?

http://www.kvia.com/news/politics/mcconnell-proposes-sessions-as-a-writein-to-replace-moore/656725863

Tom
11-15-2017, 04:21 PM
Moore was a democrat at the time this supposedly happened.
today, he is a republican, so obviously, he has rehabilitated himself.

_______
11-15-2017, 04:26 PM
Democrats should be rooting for Judge Moore.

As hard as it is to cede a deep red seat they had no business contesting to begin with, there are better opportunities in 2018 that will look closer to flipping with a radioactive Senator from the other party spouting his idiosyncratic versions of the law and religion.

Hang that albatross around the neck of your opponent along with the most unpopular first year president in history and you might actually have a wave election.

woodtoo
11-15-2017, 05:46 PM
Hang that albatross around the neck of your opponent along with the most unpopular first year president in history and you might actually have a wave election.

Guess you missed Mr.Popular Presidents speech. Your not listening now, your not listening still, perhaps you never will....:coffee:

barahona44
11-15-2017, 06:14 PM
Democrats should be rooting for Judge Moore.

As hard as it is to cede a deep red seat they had no business contesting to begin with, there are better opportunities in 2018 that will look closer to flipping with a radioactive Senator from the other party spouting his idiosyncratic versions of the law and religion.

Competition breeds competence.Knowing you can be replaced makes you perform better.

_______
11-15-2017, 06:23 PM
Guess you missed Mr.Popular Presidents speech. Your not listening now, your not listening still, perhaps you never will....:coffee:

I heard the speech You can’t watch CNBC without hearing every speech he makes during market hours.

I’m just not a member of the cult.

_______
11-15-2017, 06:28 PM
BTW: That included the on this topic question he was asked at the end and chose to ignore.

MutuelClerk
11-15-2017, 06:36 PM
True. When the Dems. kicked God out of their platform the Devil walked in.
And now they walk in lockstep and can do no good.

Is God registered? With all the redistricting. Just wondering.

mostpost
11-15-2017, 06:51 PM

Hmmmm.......
Seinfeld was dating a 17year old. That is beyond the age of consent in most states. Moore's first accuser was 14 at the time; definitely not past the age of consent.

But, yes, Seinfeld dating a 17 year old is definitely creepy, just not illegal. As far as public opinion, I seem to remember a lot of raised eyebrows at the time, but since it was not illegal not much we could do about it

davew
11-15-2017, 07:49 PM
Seinfeld was dating a 17year old. That is beyond the age of consent in most states. Moore's first accuser was 14 at the time; definitely not past the age of consent.

But, yes, Seinfeld dating a 17 year old is definitely creepy, just not illegal. As far as public opinion, I seem to remember a lot of raised eyebrows at the time, but since it was not illegal not much we could do about it

14 not past the age of consent for what? going to a movie?

JustRalph
11-15-2017, 07:55 PM
14 not past the age of consent for what? going to a movie?

The age of consent can change daily.....in some states.

It’s dependent on case law. If a judge on one end of the state decides its 12 in one case.....and his court is the top court....guess what? It’s 12 until he’s over-ruled by a higher court

_______
11-15-2017, 08:21 PM
The age of consent can change daily.....in some states.

It’s dependent on case law. If a judge on one end of the state decides its 12 in one case.....and his court is the top court....guess what? It’s 12 until he’s over-ruled by a higher court

This isn’t correct. The age of consent varies from 16 to 18 depending on the state and it’s set by that state’s legislature. Anyone over the age of 19 who engages in sexual contact with someone under the age of consent can be prosecuted for such contact. The wording of the crime varies (statutory rape, sex with a minor, etc.) but no judge has any discretion to decide that a minor under the legislative definition is an adult.

Tom
11-15-2017, 09:46 PM
Let the voters speak.
It is their choice, not ours.

Tom
11-15-2017, 09:47 PM
Is God registered? With all the redistricting. Just wondering.

He would have to be a democrat if he is......they let the dead vote.:rolleyes:

JustRalph
11-15-2017, 11:36 PM
This isn’t correct. The age of consent varies from 16 to 18 depending on the state and it’s set by that state’s legislature. Anyone over the age of 19 who engages in sexual contact with someone under the age of consent can be prosecuted for such contact. The wording of the crime varies (statutory rape, sex with a minor, etc.) but no judge has any discretion to decide that a minor under the legislative definition is an adult.

Did you miss "some states"

There are states that have not legislated an age of consent. The courts have precedent in those states.

https://twitter.com/tru768/status/930936167419252736

https://twitter.com/tru768/status/930936167419252736

JustRalph
11-15-2017, 11:45 PM
If you want to know how murky the age of consent laws are....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America

I checked and Kentucky and Alabama have both established an age of consent...... I was not aware of that. They used to be driven by case law. I haven’t checked all 50 states......

_______
11-16-2017, 12:05 AM
If you want to know how murky the age of consent laws are....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America

I checked and Kentucky and Alabama have both established an age of consent...... I was not aware of that. They used to be driven by case law. I haven’t checked all 50 states......

I think your link provided the answer in it’s second paragraph and graphic. All states have an established age of consent between 16 and 18.

Clocker
11-16-2017, 12:10 AM
It's real freaking simple. If you are old enough to drink, you don't date girls that aren't.

JustRalph
11-16-2017, 12:18 AM
I think your link provided the answer in it’s second paragraph and graphic. All states have an established age of consent between 16 and 18.

Been a while since I’ve had to work a case of this type. Believe it or not I used to get legal updates every month on the changes.

I think Clockers got it right.......there used to be an old saying

"If she can’t drink, she can’t ............"

davew
11-16-2017, 07:01 AM
Washington Post robocalls seeking dirt?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_LpDSzcJIQ

thaskalos
11-16-2017, 08:50 AM
It's real freaking simple. If you are old enough to drink, you don't date girls that aren't.

In other words...it's more "ethical" for a 50 year-old guy to date a 21 year-old girl, than it is for a 21 year-old guy to date a 17 year-old. Somehow, this makes no sense to me.

Tom
11-16-2017, 08:50 AM
What is the difference between the WashPo and a Hoover vacuum cleaner?

A Hoover only has one dirt bag.

Fager Fan
11-16-2017, 08:51 AM

Really? The responsible position is to side with the truth.

Is it really news to anyone that women can lie? Never heard of this, particularly in divorce proceedings?

Fager Fan
11-16-2017, 09:00 AM
It wasn't "shit" to those young girls. Should it have been handled then? Yes. Maybe Mr. Moore shut down the entire thing. I have a feeling if Mr. Moore would have made it to be a Senator he wouldn't have been the only Senator to rape a woman on either side of the aisle. Very prestigious place.

It may or may not have been "shit" to those girls. One tale is how they dated for a couple months before he even kissed her. That's hardly someone trying to rape an underage child. She was flattered and went out with him willingly, and her parents liked him and allowed it.

Let's look for real cases of abuse. That tale isn't one of them.

MutuelClerk
11-16-2017, 09:02 AM
Yes really. I'm guessing the accusers batting average is pretty damn high. And if they lie. Fine. Hang'em high. But because in this case it's a Republican being accused most of this board is up in arms. If it was a Dem you'd be aghast. Wanting this perv out of office, charged whatever. Party before country. You guys know this dance real well. You live it every day. Sad.

MutuelClerk
11-16-2017, 09:03 AM
It may or may not have been "shit" to those girls. One tale is how they dated for a couple months before he even kissed her. That's hardly someone trying to rape an underage child. She was flattered and went out with him willingly, and her parents liked him and allowed it.

Let's look for real cases of abuse. That tale isn't one of them.

Secede.

Fager Fan
11-16-2017, 09:09 AM
I am having trouble wrapping me head around the thinking of those who defend to the death demonstrably false memes about Obama’s birth certificate and a child abuse ring involving top Democrats at a pizza parlor who simultaneously can’t see the writing on the wall when Roy Moore’s own defense to Hannity was that he only dated underage girls with their mother’s permission.

He said that and you still don’t believe the accusers.

I think there is a line where your partisanship shouldn’t blind you to facts and leave you defending the indefensible. A lot of you are trying to erase that line but you really can’t.

Who do you think is the better judge of who your daughter can date? You or the government?

thaskalos
11-16-2017, 09:22 AM
Who do you think is the better judge of who your daughter can date? You or the government?

Fine. Let's let the mothers decide whether or not their underage kids could smoke or drink then. After all, "mothers know best"...right? :ThmbUp:

Fager Fan
11-16-2017, 09:32 AM
In other words...it's more "ethical" for a 50 year-old guy to date a 21 year-old girl, than it is for a 21 year-old guy to date a 17 year-old. Somehow, this makes no sense to me.

And not that long ago, the girl could've been 19, and 18 not long before that.

An older couple I know married when he was 18 and she was 14. They were married over 70 years before he died. I have a difficult time with the idea that she was raped, that he was a rapist and sex offender.

thaskalos
11-16-2017, 09:42 AM
And not that long ago, the girl could've been 19, and 18 not long before that.

An older couple I know married when he was 18 and she was 14. They were married over 70 years before he died. I have a difficult time with the idea that she was raped, that he was a rapist and sex offender.

"Statutory rape" is a jailable offense...even if the victim willingly goes along with it. The law is meant to protect the vulnerable youths who may not be of age to make such crucial behavioral decisions.

_______
11-16-2017, 09:44 AM
Washington Post robocalls seeking dirt?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_LpDSzcJIQ

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/11/14/alabama-pastor-says-man-posing-as-washington-post-reporter-offered-reward-for-dirt-on-roy-moore/?utm_term=.3c4178a61aed

So if it wasn’t a Washington Post reporter, who was it?

Ask yourself who benefited. Who got motivated enough by this story to post it in a thread? This is a piece of political Karate to take the focus off Roy Moore’s actions and have people talk about anything else.

Now you know how it feels to be an easily moved pawn.

Fager Fan
11-16-2017, 10:20 AM
"Statutory rape" is a jailable offense...even if the victim willingly goes along with it. The law is meant to protect the vulnerable youths who may not be of age to make such crucial behavioral decisions.

Right. Yet the shoe doesn't always fit, does it? Maybe now, but not years ago in our culture, and not currently in other cultures.

_______
11-16-2017, 10:32 AM
Does anyone remember back when tribalism at least wore a mask? Resentments and fear were hidden behind supposed morality and the need to protect our society from predators hiding behind gender neutral bathroom doors?

Roy Moore, if nothing else, at least forced the right to drop it’s morally superior mask. I guess we can thank the “we don’t believe he did it but if he did, it’s actually kind of okay” crowd for honesty about their motivations even while being repelled by their ideas.

So...thanks.

davew
11-16-2017, 10:33 AM
signature in yearbook in 2 colors

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/must-see-roy-moore-signature-inside-accusers-yearbook-written-two-different-color-inks/

the lady also says she has not seen him in 35 years, but he was judge at her divorce proceedings. The D.A. seen after his name was the initials of the person who signed for him at the time.

Marshall Bennett
11-16-2017, 12:15 PM
There might be dozens more women show up, if it didn't at some point look overly suspicious. If any of their accusations are true, he should pay for it accordingly. I have serious doubts however that they're all telling the truth.
I think its a witch-hunt primed by the left to destroy a career politician. In their real objective, whether the girls are honest or not really doesn't matter.
Being accused by so many and the attention it's spawned has done him in already. Mission accomplished.

davew
11-16-2017, 12:31 PM
There might be dozens more women show up, if it didn't at some point look overly suspicious. If any of their accusations are true, he should pay for it accordingly. I have serious doubts however that they're all telling the truth.
I think its a witch-hunt primed by the left to destroy a career politician. In their real objective, whether the girls are honest or not really doesn't matter.
Being accused by so many and the attention it's spawned has done him in already. Mission accomplished.

at least for mainstream media - have to wait and see election results

thaskalos
11-16-2017, 12:39 PM
I don't hear Bill Cosby's name mentioned anymore. Has he been exonerated of the charges against him?

woodtoo
11-16-2017, 01:28 PM
I don't hear Bill Cosby's name mentioned anymore. Has he been exonerated of the charges against him?

Court date changed to April 2018 in Andrea Constand 2004 rape case retrial.

PaceAdvantage
11-18-2017, 03:09 PM
Yes really. I'm guessing the accusers batting average is pretty damn high. And if they lie. Fine. Hang'em high. But because in this case it's a Republican being accused most of this board is up in arms. If it was a Dem you'd be aghast. Wanting this perv out of office, charged whatever. Party before country. You guys know this dance real well. You live it every day. Sad.This charge applies to all...don't act like the left in the real world and the left on here never acts to protect their own.

I mean...just search for posts about Robert Byrd on here, and see how mosty tells me how Byrd's KKK days were long ago, that he's apologized for them and that he was a changed man...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Tom
11-18-2017, 03:23 PM
Being a KKK member is certainly not on the same level as the groping we are talking about, or the hand gestures, or the fanny pats.

These scumbags did far more harm to a whole race of people. Murder, terror.
they were on the same level as ISIS and probably equal on the evolutionary scale.

Yet he was defended here.

Generally, the left has no concern for morality, humanity.
Only politics.

Anyone here think Hillary cares about anything other than herself?

FantasticDan
11-18-2017, 06:55 PM
This charge applies to all...don't act like the left in the real world and the left on here never acts to protect their own.

I mean...just search for posts about Robert Byrd on here, and see how mosty tells me how Byrd's KKK days were long ago, that he's apologized for them and that he was a changed man
Did you need Mosty to tell you that the 1940s was a long time ago? :p

Your 200 Byrd posts are pretty much a high-water mark for pathetic deflection around here..

Tom
11-18-2017, 08:53 PM
Your 200 Byrd posts are pretty much a high-water mark for pathetic deflection around here..

Robert Byrd:puke:
Ted kennedy:puke:
Bill Clinton:puke:

Nothing pathetic about it your guys supported racist, drunken murders and predophiles. And still do.

Big Tent, yes!
All the better to hide in. :pound::pound::pound:

FantasticDan
11-18-2017, 10:43 PM
Robert Byrd:puke:
Ted kennedy:puke:
Bill Clinton:puke:

Nothing pathetic about it your guys supported racist, drunken murders and predophiles. And still do.First off, you make Byrd look like MLK, so maybe spare everyone your racist accusations. :ThmbUp:

Second, you’re a champion of both Moore and Trump, so you have no leg to stand on in any criticism of Democrat misconduct.

Tom
11-18-2017, 10:58 PM
Keep trying, Dan, there has to something out there you will "get" someday.
Meanwhile, we do enjoy those blanks your keep firing.

Now, it's almost time for SNL - run along and get your notebook so you can write down what to think next week.:pound::pound::pound:

Clocker
11-18-2017, 11:09 PM
Now, it's almost time for SNL

Is that still on? Why? It hasn't been funny since the days of Aykroyd and Belushi.

Fager Fan
11-19-2017, 09:48 AM
Is that still on? Why? It hasn't been funny since the days of Aykroyd and Belushi.

Which is why I haven't watched since then. Like you, I'm amazed it's still on. Does it get the ratings or is it kept alive to use as a political weapon by the left, who know ridicule is a solid weapon?

I did happen on it while channel surfing (they seem to air it earlier now a lot), just as they introduced Adele. She's far too good for that show. I tried to watch the following skit, which was "guess which one is the human robot" from 3 men featuring Matthew Mcconnaughny (however his last name is spelled). It was dreadful, not funny at all. Turned the station. I really don't get who can actually sit through the whole show.

Fager Fan
11-19-2017, 10:06 AM
First off, you make Byrd look like MLK, so maybe spare everyone your racist accusations. :ThmbUp:

Second, you’re a champion of both Moore and Trump, so you have no leg to stand on in any criticism of Democrat misconduct.

Isnt that true of you and other libs?

You ought to try a little exercise and compare what kind of things libs have accepted in their politicians versus Repubs.

Do Repubs have any career politicians who were former grand dragons?

Do Repubs have any career politicians who submerged a car while drunken driving and then left the woman passenger to drown, neither trying personally to save her or calling 911 immediately?

Do Repubs have any President who sexually preyed on an intern, and was impeached and lost his law license for perjury?

You Dems hold the top three slots in irrefutable horrendous character. You won't be able to name a Repub who has irrefutably done worse. And when we get into lesser offenses, and non-proven offenses, Dems are still going to have more making the ranks and more making the top ranks.

This is what gets me most about Libs. The hypocrisy. Repubs do a better job at cleaning its own house than Libs do, and if you did this exercise you'd know this and quit the hypocrisy and work to clean your own house so that YOU have a leg to stand on.

JustRalph
11-19-2017, 12:36 PM
The 14 yr old now back pedaling ....says Moore never touched her:bang:

zico20
11-19-2017, 01:08 PM
First off, you make Byrd look like MLK, so maybe spare everyone your racist accusations. :ThmbUp:

Dan, you are the one who calls people on this board racist when they don't support your position.

FantasticDan
11-19-2017, 01:17 PM
Dan, you are the one who calls people on this board racist when they don't support your position.I'm the one who calls people racist when they make lots and lots and lots of racist posts. :ThmbUp:

Also, feel free to tell me what my "position" is, and what part of it is not supported..

zico20
11-19-2017, 02:06 PM
I'm the one who calls people racist when they make lots and lots and lots of racist posts. :ThmbUp:

Also, feel free to tell me what my "position" is, and what part of it is not supported..

But there not racist posts, it is only a figment of your imagination. The problem with you liberals is that if anyone disagrees with you they are a racist, a sexist, or a homophobe.

FantasticDan
11-19-2017, 03:02 PM
But there not racist posts, it is only a figment of your imagination. The problem with you liberals is that if anyone disagrees with you they are a racist, a sexist, or a homophobe.:D Quite a few folks here hit that TRI with regularity :blush: :ThmbUp:

Tom
11-19-2017, 04:25 PM
Good thing.
Tells me most of the board is sensible and not a bunch of wack-a-doodles. :headbanger:

Tell, what should I do to make it a Super?

chadk66
11-19-2017, 05:01 PM
Heard this morning Moore is back leading in at least one poll maybe more. He will probably pull it off now. People have had enough of this shit. Especially the fact so many libs are doing it and nothing is said.

Marshall Bennett
11-19-2017, 05:31 PM
I'm the one who calls people racist when they make lots and lots and lots of racist posts. :ThmbUp:
No, like nearly all on the liberal left, when in doubt about your position and you've got nothing else, use the race card. :)

Marshall Bennett
11-19-2017, 05:38 PM
The 14 yr old now back pedaling ....says Moore never touched her:bang:
The handwriting mystery, the court case, and now this. The entire case against him just has a very bad smell to it. Looks more and more like a poorly orchestrated set-up by the left. They can't do anything right. :lol:

FantasticDan
11-19-2017, 07:54 PM
AL Governor: I believe Moore’s accusers and find sexual abuse very disturbing, but we need a Republican in the Senate, so f-ck it :eek: :bang: :ThmbDown:

https://youtu.be/OwYJMbk__Ew

zico20
11-19-2017, 07:58 PM
AL Governor: I believe Moore’s accusers and find sexual abuse very disturbing, but we need a Republican in the Senate, so f-ck it :eek: :bang: :ThmbDown:

https://youtu.be/OwYJMbk__Ew

Same thing the liberals are saying about Al Franken.

FantasticDan
11-19-2017, 08:55 PM
Same thing the liberals are saying about Al Franken.They are? Who?

kingfin66
11-19-2017, 10:42 PM

It has had its share of ups and downs, but your comment is just not true. It has been very, very funny throughout different eras. It has also been very, very unfunny in various eras. Don't judge it by today; the writing is sub par, especially given then real life material they have to satire.

Two great eras after the original Not Ready for Prime Time Players:

Carvey, Myers, Hartman, Rock, Sandler, Spade, Schneider, and Farley.

Fallon, Morgan, Rudolph, Poehler, Dratch, Armisen, Forte

There has been plenty of talent and great writing on that show. Just not necessarily right now.

FantasticDan
11-19-2017, 11:09 PM
It has had its share of ups and downs, but your comment is just not true.
I took his comment as tongue in cheek, since it's the same thing that's been tediously said over and over for 40+ years through dozens of cast turnovers. It's a running joke unto itself. Usually Clocker's observations are sharper than that, thus the sarcasm..

Clocker
11-20-2017, 12:07 AM
It has had its share of ups and downs, but your comment is just not true.

My comment is my opinion and it is a true statement. There is no accounting for taste.

kingfin66
11-20-2017, 12:15 AM
That is true, but still.... Not funny at all? Have you really watched it to be able to make such a statement?

Clocker
11-20-2017, 12:28 AM
That is true, but still.... Not funny at all? Have you really watched it to be able to make such a statement?

I've watched it enough to stop watching. Why do I owe anyone any more than that? What is the required viewing before I can credibly say to the world that I don't find the show funny? Why should I care if anyone questions my opinion?

BaffertsWig
11-20-2017, 09:13 AM
It has had its share of ups and downs, but your comment is just not true. It has been very, very funny throughout different eras. It has also been very, very unfunny in various eras. Don't judge it by today; the writing is sub par, especially given then real life material they have to satire.

Two great eras after the original Not Ready for Prime Time Players:

Carvey, Myers, Hartman, Rock, Sandler, Spade, Schneider, and Farley.

Fallon, Morgan, Rudolph, Poehler, Dratch, Armisen, Forte

There has been plenty of talent and great writing on that show. Just not necessarily right now.

Glaring omission of Ferrell, but your post is spot-on otherwise. I'm partial to the Farley-Sanders-Spade-et all era myself.

Tom
11-20-2017, 10:33 AM

How many sips from a cup of spoiled milk to you usually take?
Clocker says not funny, I say sick and demented.
And Amy Poehler talented? If yo cionsider a one legged whore hopping and farting to be talent, then I guess there is not accounting for taste. Looked more like a slut to me.

reckless
11-21-2017, 06:17 AM
Put a fork in yet another Gloria Allred project:

Birmingham, AL — A minister who says that he dated Beverly Young Nelson at around the same time that Young claims to have been assaulted by senatorial candidate Roy Moore says that he does not believe his ex-girlfriend about the allegations.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/20/exclusive-ex-boyfriend-of-roy-moore-accuser-i-dont-believe-her/

Fager Fan
11-21-2017, 07:34 AM
Has anyone addressed who wrote and why they wrote the date and location under the yearbook message? It is curious why someone did that. I can only think of one reason, which is setting up to use this benign writing in a yearbook for some purpose.

woodtoo
11-21-2017, 02:16 PM
Has anyone addressed who wrote and why they wrote the date and location under the yearbook message? It is curious why someone did that. I can only think of one reason, which is setting up to use this benign writing in a yearbook for some purpose.
Set up pure and simple.

It seems some news outlets interviewed two former waitresses from 1977 and their stories vary from the recollections from those of Beverly Nelson.

These woman don't even recall Beverly ever working there and that "suits" didn't frequent this establishment, and never saw Moore their....ever.

And the fact these presstitutes ignored publishing or reporting says a lot more about them than it does about Roy Moore. A man who is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

A former police officer who frequented the Olde Hickory House said if he saw Judge Ray Moore he would have remembered.

This is pure bullcrap.:rant:

Nutz and Boltz
11-22-2017, 08:30 AM
Get a load of this one..:pound:...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/pastor-roy-moore-seeking-purity-young-woman-article-1.3650365

FantasticDan
11-22-2017, 10:16 AM
Get a load of this one..:pound:...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/pastor-roy-moore-seeking-purity-young-woman-article-1.3650365
Tell that pastor to run for office immediately! He'll have the full support of the AL GOP and Trump :jump: :ThmbUp:

reckless
11-22-2017, 11:57 AM
Set up pure and simple.

It seems some news outlets interviewed two former waitresses from 1977 and their stories vary from the recollections from those of Beverly Nelson.

These woman don't even recall Beverly ever working there and that "suits" didn't frequent this establishment, and never saw Moore their....ever.

And the fact these presstitutes ignored publishing or reporting says a lot more about them than it does about Roy Moore. A man who is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

A former police officer who frequented the Olde Hickory House said if he saw Judge Ray Moore he would have remembered.

This is pure bullcrap.:rant:

Celebrity lawyer to liars and losers, the ambulance chaser Gloria Allred, refused to provide the phony Beverly Nelson's 'yearbook' where Roy Moore's name was forged. A copy of which would prove that the signature and the writing was written by two different pens -- and not by Roy Moore. :lol::lol:

MONEY
11-22-2017, 08:19 PM
Doug Jones Defended Man With Ties To KKK, Holocaust Deniers

"But while Jones and the media tout his prosecution of the KKK members, his lesser-known record as a private defense attorney in the 1980s is often overlooked. In one case, he defended Tom Posey, the infamous figure during the Iran-Contra scandal, who had ties with the KKK and Holocaust deniers."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/22/alabama-senate-hopeful-doug-jones-defended-man-with-ties-to-kkk-holocaust-deniers.html

chadk66
11-24-2017, 07:09 PM
I think he will win. Then get sworn in and resign so the governor can appoint another Rep. And I'm guessing his constituents are planning for this to happen. Really what do they have to loose. Elect Roy and let this play out. If he is found guilty or the heat gets too high he steps aside and is replaced by another republican. The citizens there are finally realizing that.

davew
11-25-2017, 03:10 AM
I think he will win. Then get sworn in and resign so the governor can appoint another Rep. And I'm guessing his constituents are planning for this to happen. Really what do they have to loose. Elect Roy and let this play out. If he is found guilty or the heat gets too high he steps aside and is replaced by another republican. The citizens there are finally realizing that.

How can they keep him from the Senate when half of the sitting senators do the same crap he is accused of?

Tom
11-25-2017, 09:08 AM
They've met their quota?

chadk66
11-26-2017, 08:31 PM
How can they keep him from the Senate when half of the sitting senators do the same crap he is accused of?yea we're seeing that first hand. He would fit in perfectly. It could be business as usual.

FantasticDan
11-27-2017, 12:28 AM
https://twitter.com/saletan/status/934618093317492736

Tom
11-27-2017, 09:48 AM
There was a mountain of evidence against OJ as well.....and Will Saletan....wasn't he on Start Trek the Next Generation?

chadk66
11-27-2017, 07:22 PM
there is really nothing solid on the guy. and I think the people there are sick and tired of everybody else telling them what the hell to do that they will vote him in regardless. Especially since there is this windfall of democrats now in DC that are being brought out into the light. it's making anything Moore is accused of look trivial.

FantasticDan
11-27-2017, 11:56 PM
Pathetic Project Veritas scam busted by WaPo :bang:

https://www.vox.com/2017/11/27/16707410/conservative-group-fake-roy-moore-allegation-washington-post

chadk66
11-28-2017, 07:08 PM

https://www.vox.com/2017/11/27/16707410/conservative-group-fake-roy-moore-allegation-washington-postI'm sure all the Rhino's want him to fail.

davew
11-28-2017, 07:25 PM

https://www.vox.com/2017/11/27/16707410/conservative-group-fake-roy-moore-allegation-washington-post

How do you know Project Veritas was involved?

lamboguy
11-28-2017, 07:27 PM
Celebrity lawyer to liars and losers, the ambulance chaser Gloria Allred, refused to provide the phony Beverly Nelson's 'yearbook' where Roy Moore's name was forged. A copy of which would prove that the signature and the writing was written by two different pens -- and not by Roy Moore. :lol::lol:i think that the chances of Allred not having that yearbook tested before she took on the case is slim and none. since she only deals to the money, i wonder how much she is getting paid not to release that yearbook before the election.
she is a very high price ambulance chaser, something like $1500 per hour. shes not taking on this case without any merit to it, she doesn't need it to blow her reputation. she gets big results shaking down people.

woodtoo
11-29-2017, 01:56 PM
Faye Gary the big wigged police woman who spread lies that Moore was banned
from a mall and says she was ordered to watch over him at ball games has some deep dark secrets of her own.
One son shot and killed gang style, another son in prison for drug dealing.

Her brother a drug dealer in jail sentenced by Roy Moore.
The brother of WPost editor ( who broke original story) caught with 2 pounds
cocaine and fined for contempt by Judge Moore.

Sure feels like typical Democrat hit job.

upthecreek
11-29-2017, 02:55 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/29/ethics-case-opened-on-conways-comments-about-alabama-senate-race.amp.html

davew
11-29-2017, 03:33 PM
i think that the chances of Allred not having that yearbook tested before she took on the case is slim and none. since she only deals to the money, i wonder how much she is getting paid not to release that yearbook before the election.
she is a very high price ambulance chaser, something like $1500 per hour. shes not taking on this case without any merit to it, she doesn't need it to blow her reputation. she gets big results shaking down people.

If it was checked, she would have already given it up to be tested. If she is getting $1500/hr, the person paying her is not the accuser. Sometimes high profile lawyers just do things for the free press conferences, and future business it may generate.

Tom
12-01-2017, 08:29 AM
So now He-man Jimmy Kimmel gets in to the act by sending a write to disrupt a Moore appearance. Moore asked him to come and face him man to man. Ooops.

No one told Roy that Kimmel is not a man?
Girly-man at best. :pound:

Fager Fan
12-01-2017, 09:13 AM
So now He-man Jimmy Kimmel gets in to the act by sending a write to disrupt a Moore appearance. Moore asked him to come and face him man to man. Ooops.

No one told Roy that Kimmel is not a man?
Girly-man at best. :pound:

Have his ratings fallen or does he feel untouchable since only libs watch him anyway?

I liked the guy when he was a comedian. I don't now. Doesn't matter to him because I don't watch. I have to work the next day.

chadk66
12-01-2017, 09:16 AM
Have his ratings fallen or does he feel untouchable since only libs watch him anyway?

I liked the guy when he was a comedian. I don't now. Doesn't matter to him because I don't watch. I have to work the next day.he's not a comedian anymore?:confused:

Tom
12-01-2017, 09:58 AM
No, he is a girly-man - too scared to go face an old man in person, he hides behind his audience of brain-dead millennials. Hope Tide is one of his sponsors - a jerk like him must crap his panties a lot. :pound:

FantasticDan
12-01-2017, 11:02 AM
No, he is a girly-man - too scared to go face an old man in person, he hides behind his audience of brain-dead millennials. Hope Tide is one of his sponsors - a jerk like him must crap his panties a lot. :pound:Did you actually watch the show? No? :pout:

Yeah, Kimmel sounds positively terrified :lol: :bang:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kFnLQySIzU

Fager Fan
12-01-2017, 11:52 AM
he's not a comedian anymore?:confused:

Are you really confused? He's gone from comedian into partisan politics on his show.

Marshall Bennett
12-01-2017, 12:09 PM
I can just picture Dan right there on the front row with half his popcorn spilled at his feet. :lol:

Tom
12-01-2017, 03:27 PM
Yeah, Kimmel sounds positively terrified

Duh.
That's because he is hiding behind his audience away from the Judge.
Anyone can sound tough from afar.

You know, like the sniveling Kenyan did.

Clocker
12-01-2017, 03:29 PM
he's not a comedian anymore?:confused:

Anymore? :rolleyes:

Tom
12-01-2017, 03:29 PM
I can just picture Dan right there on the front row with half his popcorn spilled at his feet. :lol:

I can see him sitting next to Matt Lauer, with a large box of popcorn on his lap, offering some to Dan......:eek::eek::eek:

Clocker
12-01-2017, 03:31 PM
I can see him sitting next to Matt Lauer, with a large box of popcorn on his lap, offering some to Dan......:eek::eek::eek:

Ah yes, the old popcorn surprise trick. :faint:

FantasticDan
12-01-2017, 04:29 PM
Duh.
That's because he is hiding behind his audience away from the Judge.
Anyone can sound tough from afar.
You know, like the sniveling Kenyan did.
Wow, on the side of a child molestor, and a racist quip to boot.

A Tommy Exacta! :blush: :ThmbUp:

Tom
12-02-2017, 10:11 AM

Someday you will get that reading comprehension class behind you.
Not talking about Moore's actions, but Kimmels. Girly-man coward.
And last I looked, Kenyan is not a race. Calling someone from there not an American hardly refers to a race, other than in your warped mind.

But, considering your years of watching SNL, you have a remarkable level of minimal awareness. Good on you.

FantasticDan
12-02-2017, 11:23 AM
Someday you will get that reading comprehension class behind you.
Not talking about Moore's actions, but Kimmels. Girly-man coward.
And last I looked, Kenyan is not a race. Calling someone from there not an American hardly refers to a race, other than in your warped mind.

But, considering your years of watching SNL, you have a remarkable level of minimal awareness. Good on you.You make zero sense. Nothing about Kimmel's response was "cowardly". He fully and eagerly accepted the challenge. Where does the cowardly part come in?

Even stranger, in a discussion about Roy Moore, you decide to interject "sniveling Kenyan" into the conversation.. then ridiculously defend it as not racist, you were just calling Obama "not an American"? What? Huh?

You're right about the reading comprehension class, we need to spend an extra week on "deciphering wacko wingnut ramblings" :ThmbUp:

Lemon Drop Husker
12-02-2017, 11:36 AM
Did you actually watch the show? No? :pout:

Yeah, Kimmel sounds positively terrified :lol: :bang:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kFnLQySIzU

Good stuff Dan. Jimmy is very credible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTa5X4CzM4E

woodtoo
12-03-2017, 12:34 PM
Good stuff Dan. Jimmy is very credible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTa5X4CzM4E

A true man of integrity. We should all look up to this--------------:lol:

PaceAdvantage
12-03-2017, 04:36 PM
You make zero sense. Nothing about Kimmel's response was "cowardly". He fully and eagerly accepted the challenge. Where does the cowardly part come in?

Even stranger, in a discussion about Roy Moore, you decide to interject "sniveling Kenyan" into the conversation.. then ridiculously defend it as not racist, you were just calling Obama "not an American"? What? Huh?

You're right about the reading comprehension class, we need to spend an extra week on "deciphering wacko wingnut ramblings" :ThmbUp:Obama's book publisher had him listed as being born in Kenya for years and years, right up until about the point Obama decided to run for president...both on the promotional material they distribute AND on their website (website could have been "fixed" easily if there was an error).

So, calling him Kenyan isn't a racist comment. Tom did not invent this "confusion factor," so to speak.

My mother was Italian. If I call myself Italian, I think most people would say that would be accurate. Obama's father was Kenyan. So calling Obama Kenyan would be as accurate as calling me Italian.

Why then is this some sort of racist comment on Tom's part? Given the fact that his father was Kenyan and the fact that Obama had been "mislabeled" as being born in Kenya in biographical information about him from his own publisher.

I know you relish the chance to call everyone a racist at some point on here, but really, sometimes it's best to think things through every now and then.

FantasticDan
12-03-2017, 05:52 PM
Obama's book publisher had him listed as being born in Kenya for years and years, right up until about the point Obama decided to run for president...both on the promotional material they distribute AND on their website (website could have been "fixed" easily if there was an error).

So, calling him Kenyan isn't a racist comment. Tom did not invent this "confusion factor," so to speak.

My mother was Italian. If I call myself Italian, I think most people would say that would be accurate. Obama's father was Kenyan. So calling Obama Kenyan would be as accurate as calling me Italian.

Why then is this some sort of racist comment on Tom's part? Given the fact that his father was Kenyan and the fact that Obama had been "mislabeled" as being born in Kenya in biographical information about him from his own publisher.

I know you relish the chance to call everyone a racist at some point on here, but really, sometimes it's best to think things through every now and then.What a heaping and :lol: crock of crap. Tom has used "Kenyan" over and over as a pejorative, and as an obvious dog-whistle for another word he wishes he could get away with.

Oh no Dan, it's cuz Obama's publisher used it :pound:

PaceAdvantage
12-03-2017, 06:53 PM
What a heaping and :lol: crock of crap. Tom has used "Kenyan" over and over as a pejorative, and as an obvious dog-whistle for another word he wishes he could get away with.

Oh no Dan, it's cuz Obama's publisher used it :pound:Whatever you say man...fact is, Obama IS Kenyan...on his father's side...facts is facts.

Just like I'm Italian, on my mother's side.

Jeez...

Dog whistle out of my ass.

JustRalph
12-03-2017, 07:49 PM
A lying Kenyan.....

davew
12-03-2017, 09:40 PM

Are you familiar with Alabama laws?

FantasticDan
12-03-2017, 11:33 PM
Are you familiar with Alabama laws?Oh no.. you're not gonna tell me 14 is legal there, are you? :blush:

Tom
12-04-2017, 08:50 AM
Tom has used "Kenyan" over and over as a pejorative, and as an obvious dog-whistle for another word he wishes he could get away with.

You sound like you are either a liar or an idiot.
Or both.

chadk66
12-04-2017, 09:38 AM
The left whips out the race card and any possible opportunity. We all know that. In fact they are now use it even when there isn't the opportunity.:pound:
It's leftist 101. Thankfully, in seven years it won't mean a damn thing anymore. It'll be just more psychobabble.

Fager Fan
12-04-2017, 10:18 AM
Obama's book publisher had him listed as being born in Kenya for years and years, right up until about the point Obama decided to run for president...both on the promotional material they distribute AND on their website (website could have been "fixed" easily if there was an error).

I know you relish the chance to call everyone a racist at some point on here, but really, sometimes it's best to think things through every now and then.

Don't forget Michelle saying Kenya was his home country, and his grandmother said he was born in Kenya.

Obama's bio information saying he was Kenyan? Obama knew it said that and didn't correct it. Then he refused to supply his birth certificate until about 7 years into his Presidency.

No one can tell me that this many people, all very close to Obama or is Obama himself, can all be mistaken. This is why the birth certificate controversy isn't loony as Libs like to paint it. I find it far more likely that someone in the Hawaiian gov helped cover Obama than all these people including Obama being wrong about where he was born.

And calling him Kenyan isn't racist. Dan should get a demerit every time he wrongly claims someone a racist. He'd be in the negatives about as large as our debt if he did.

FantasticDan
12-04-2017, 10:25 AM
No one can tell me that this many people, all very close to Obama or is Obama himself, can all be mistaken. This is why the birth certificate controversy isn't loony as Libs like to paint it. I find it far more likely that someone in the Hawaiian gov helped cover Obama than all these people including Obama being wrong about where he was born.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Friggin birthers just can not let go :blush: :bang:

PaceAdvantage
12-04-2017, 10:34 AM
I know...weird, isn't it?

In 1991, that infamous booklet appeared with Obama and his biography stating he was born in Kenya...ok...a mistake...we get it...

But the same publisher's website continued to list him as born in Kenya all the way up to APRIL 2007. Just after he announced he was running for prez, they finally remembered to change it....LMAO

http://web.archive.org/web/20070403190001/http://www.dystel.com/clientlist.html#o

I guess Obama liked being mistaken for a Kenyan-born until it made it impossible to do so...whatever...

Fager Fan
12-04-2017, 10:40 AM
I know...weird, isn't it?

In 1991, that infamous booklet appeared with Obama and his biography stating he was born in Kenya...ok...a mistake...we get it...

But the same publisher's website continued to list him as born in Kenya all the way up to APRIL 2007. Just after he announced he was running for prez, they finally remembered to change it....LMAO

http://web.archive.org/web/20070403190001/http://www.dystel.com/clientlist.html#o

I guess Obama liked being mistaken for a Kenyan-born until it made it impossible to do so...whatever...

Maybe Dan would like to explain this one.

Come on, Dan. Give us a logical reason Obama said he was Kenyan in his bio from 91 til 07. I'm dying to hear it. Then I can use that ROFL gif like you did.

PaceAdvantage
12-04-2017, 10:41 AM

Come on, Dan. Give us a logical reason Obama said he was Kenyan in his bio from 91 til 07. I'm dying to hear it. Then I can use that ROFL gif like you did.It was an oversight by the publisher...that's all Fager...:lol:

You know how these things can linger for...oh I don't know...16 years or so...

Fager Fan
12-04-2017, 10:46 AM
It was an oversight by the publisher...that's all Fager...:lol:

You know how these things can linger for...oh I don't know...16 years or so...

Yes, an oversight by Obama too. New authors know every line from their bios and share it with the world, they're so proud, they feel so important having their words published.

davew
12-04-2017, 10:46 AM

Come on, Dan. Give us a logical reason Obama said he was Kenyan in his bio from 91 til 07. I'm dying to hear it. Then I can use that ROFL gif like you did.

Obama did not write the book nor did he read the book, so had no idea what was in it.

PaceAdvantage
12-04-2017, 10:47 AM
Yes, an oversight by Obama too. New authors know every line from their bios and share it with the world, they're so proud, they feel so important having their words published.You would think, back in 1991, that Obama, being known by virtually nobody at the time, would indeed have seen every word of that bio...many times over...and he never corrected it?

Weird...I mean, if somebody printed a bio of me and said I was born in Italy, I would have pointed out to them this was a pretty epic mistake...

Unless I WAS born in Italy, or I wanted people to THINK that I was, if I felt it would help my cause (unless I ended up running for POTUS)...either way, funny stuff.

Fager Fan
12-04-2017, 10:50 AM
Obama did not write the book nor did he read the book, so had no idea what was in it.

Good one. But the new proud author certainly did know. Else he'd be the first one in history to not read his own bio.

Interestingly, they said that almost without exception the authors wrote their own bios, yet for some reason the publisher decided they'd pay someone else to write this Nobody's bio. Odd, isn't it? I wonder how much this person was paid to claim she wrote it.

FantasticDan
12-04-2017, 10:52 AM

Come on, Dan. Give us a logical reason Obama said he was Kenyan in his bio from 91 til 07. I'm dying to hear it. Then I can use that ROFL gif like you did.So this is what's happening? We're explaining stupid shit to birthers yet again around here?

Sigh.. okay.. :pout:

The promotional booklet that said Obama was Kenyan was a mistake by a fact-checker:

https://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp

Wow. That was very hard to explain. No wonder you're all so confused. :lol:

And yes, I know snopes is lying and the former assistant is lying and Tom is a babe in the woods who only says "Kenyan POS" and "Kenyan Coward" over and over because Obama has Kenyan ancestry :lol: :lol: :ThmbUp:

PaceAdvantage
12-04-2017, 10:58 AM
and Tom is a babe in the woods who only says "Kenyan POS" and "Kenyan Coward" over and over because Obama has Kenyan ancestry :lol: :lol: :ThmbUp:What other reason would Tom have for saying it other than Obama's very own ancestry (and the bio of course)?

If Obama had ancestry and a bio claiming he was born in France, do you think he'd still be calling him Kenyan (or any other African nation)?

FantasticDan
12-04-2017, 11:04 AM
What other reason would Tom have for saying it other than Obama's very own ancestry (and the bio of course)?

If Obama had ancestry and a bio claiming he was born in France, do you think he'd still be calling him Kenyan (or any other African nation)?
Are you posting this with a straight face? You're not, right? :pound:

PaceAdvantage
12-04-2017, 11:06 AM
Can you answer the question?

Do you think if we replace Kenya with France, he wouldn't be calling him French?

I honestly don't get you at all. This stretch to label yet another post as racist is as big as they come.

FantasticDan
12-04-2017, 11:06 AM
Tom calls plenty of politicians "POS" and "coward", but he doesn't preface it with their ancestry. Only in Obama's case.

Why do you think that is?

Think HARD. :blush:

PaceAdvantage
12-04-2017, 11:07 AM
Tom calls plenty of politicians "POS" and "coward", but he doesn't preface it with their ancestry. Only in Obama's case.

Think HARD. :blush:This is a very unique case. In fact, it's only happened once or twice before.

But you're right. He should start calling McCain Panamanian. And maybe call Ted Cruz Canadian while he's at it. Or maybe he already has?

Tom, nevertheless, take note.

Of course, neither McCain or Cruz have become President...so there's that.

FantasticDan
12-04-2017, 11:13 AM
Really, there's no reason to flounder.. it's your argument that Tom is a babe in the woods, and it's my argument that he's not. Doesn't really need to go any further, does it?

I get that babe in the woods fits well in the Roy Moore thread :ThmbUp:

FantasticDan
12-04-2017, 11:16 AM
Meanwhile, back on topic, an emboldened Trump feeling like he's good now with a full Moore endorsement! :jump: :jump:

https://www.npr.org/2017/12/04/568274917/removing-any-qualifications-trump-endorses-roy-moore

Fager Fan
12-04-2017, 11:47 AM
So this is what's happening? We're explaining stupid shit to birthers yet again around here?

Sigh.. okay.. :pout:

The promotional booklet that said Obama was Kenyan was a mistake by a fact-checker:

https://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp

Wow. That was very hard to explain. No wonder you're all so confused. :lol:

And yes, I know snopes is lying and the former assistant is lying and Tom is a babe in the woods who only says "Kenyan POS" and "Kenyan Coward" over and over because Obama has Kenyan ancestry :lol: :lol: :ThmbUp:

Oh, that's even better! Thanks for that.

And here I thought that the excuse was that Obama didn't write the bio, but it turns out he did. He gave the assistant his bio, somehow it gets published that he's born in Kenya, and it's excused by libs as "This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time.” What the bloody hell does that mean? She didn't claim to have erred in WRITING IT, but instead not "fact checking" it.

Do you think that any person, lib or conservative, white or black, intelligent or dumb, any person at ALL, who jots down their bio doesn't include where they were born?

So Obama wrote where he was born, which is what EVERYONE does in a bio, and she actually CHANGED it from Hawaii to Kenya, then states 20 years later that it's her fault because she didn't "fact check" what Obama had written.

Why would she CHANGE where Obama stated he was born, Dan? But she didn't claim to have changed where he stated he was born, did she, Dan?

This making sense to you, Dan?

By the way, this woman still works for the publisher who still is Obama's publisher, who I imagine don't want to do anything to harm their author - who became Pres and sold a lot of books as a result, and will sell a lot of books in the future - so she has an employment and financial interest in seeing how this shook out. Cleverly worded to get folks like you to use it, but she never said she wrote it, did she, Dan?

PaceAdvantage
12-04-2017, 11:51 AM
By the way, this woman still works for the publisher who still is Obama's publisher,Which, if true, makes it even odder that the website had it wrong for 16 years...until he ran for POTUS...convenient to say the least.

Fager Fan
12-04-2017, 11:58 AM
Which, if true, makes it even odder that the website had it wrong for 16 years...until he ran for POTUS...convenient to say the least.

I have to correct myself. It wasn't the publisher's website, but the literary agent's website, which is the same literary agent for Obama from then til now.

PaceAdvantage
12-04-2017, 12:04 PM
It's hilarious actually. The literary agent's website...with the WRONG (supposedly wrong anyway) info about Obama being born in Kenya? You can't even claim, well, they forgot about it all those 16 years until he ran for Prez...

BUT, they DID UPDATE it along the way...for instance, if you look at the link I posted from April 2007, it has down on his bio that he was keynote speaker at the 2004 Dem National Convention...and STILL had him being born in Kenya...

But I know...Tom is just a racist...:lol:

NJ Stinks
12-04-2017, 12:40 PM
But I know...Tom is just a racist...:lol:

No. Tom is the poster boy for "ugly Americans" worldwide. :jump::jump::jump:

woodtoo
12-04-2017, 01:12 PM
Back to more Moore.
Mitch McConnell folds " We're going to let the people of Alabama decide."

Congrats to Bama making the final 4.

Tom
12-04-2017, 03:22 PM

Think HARD.

Gee, maybe because no other POS has a questionable past?
Not too hard, Danny, that brain of yours is not rated for cognitive thought processing (obviously!)

I know snopes is lying and the former assistant is lying and Tom is a babe in the woods who only says "Kenyan POS" and "Kenyan Coward" over and over because Obama has Kenyan ancestry

Duh.
If Obama was supposedly from France, I would be calling him "Le Creep."
Must be a bitch to live your live surrounded by RUSSIANS, racists....do you have monsters under your bed, too?

P.S. Don't forget one of my favs, Kenyan Krackpot.

FantasticDan
12-04-2017, 03:24 PM
Gee, maybe because no other POS has a questionable past?
What part is questionable?

Tom
12-04-2017, 03:32 PM
What part is questionable?

Wow, how dumb are you? :pound::pound::pound:

FantasticDan
12-04-2017, 03:34 PM
Wow, how dumb are you? :pound::pound::pound:No really, what's the questionable part?

Spell it out for the dumb guy :ThmbUp: