PDA

View Full Version : Why no chatter about the email scandal?

BaffertsWig
09-26-2017, 04:08 PM
Does it not fit your narrative? I say lock them ALL up, Hillary included. :headbanger:

#DrainTheSwamp
#TakeOutTheTrash

chadk66
09-26-2017, 07:51 PM
Does it not fit your narrative? I say lock them ALL up, Hillary included. :headbanger:

#DrainTheSwamp
#TakeOutTheTrashit's become painfully obvious that those in DC have no intentions of prosecuting their own. Corruption runs deep on both sides of the aisle and someone always has dirt on someone.

kingfin66
09-26-2017, 10:27 PM
I heard something about Kirschner using a personal e-mail account for government business. It hasn't been much of story. What are we talking in terms of volume and the nature of the documents? A lot of the uproar about Hillary Clinton was that (1) there were thousands of e-mails, (2) many of the e-mails were classified and, of course, (3) it was Hillary Clinton.

Fager Fan
09-26-2017, 11:14 PM
I heard something about Kirschner using a personal e-mail account for government business. It hasn't been much of story. What are we talking in terms of volume and the nature of the documents? A lot of the uproar about Hillary Clinton was that (1) there were thousands of e-mails, (2) many of the e-mails were classified and, of course, (3) it was Hillary Clinton.

I don't know exactly what I think of it, so don't assume that I'm defending this. So far, I've heard of what an "internet prankster" got in response to him impersonating JK. It was bizarre, stupid, I don't see anything damning about it, but wonder just how many people with government jobs don't grasp the concept of internet security. It boggles the mind that all in the admin and Congress and further down the line aren't going through military or intelligence IT professionally maintained email (and internet and phone). Good grief, some guy spoofs an email address and gets someone's attorney in the administration to converse with them? Geez, maybe I should tell them I'm a Nigerian businessman who needs them to hold my $1m in safekeeping.

And on the subject of stupidity, do they not understand that if they want to have a private discussion, then pick up the freaking phone or meet in person?

But the big difference here between JK and Clinton, other than their positions, is the fact that Clinton had her own server, to have total control, which she exercised by deleting emails and wiping the server clean. A server that she had her entire term, and which Obama and everyone else knew about if they emailed with her just a single time.

I don't even know the time frame here. I heard something like 5 months at the beginning of the year. Does this include the time before Trump took office ? And before JK was named an official advisor?

PaceAdvantage
09-27-2017, 11:33 AM
I heard something about Kirschner using a personal e-mail account for government business.I used to watch his rock concert when I was a kid...the KISS one was particularly good...

Clocker
09-27-2017, 11:47 AM

That would be Kushner.

The story is that he has a private server, but says that he does not use it for government business. I'm sure there will be a full and fast administration investigation into the matter.

kingfin66
09-27-2017, 10:58 PM
I used to watch his rock concert when I was a kid...the KISS one was particularly good...

Damn! I didn't even spell my malaprop correctly :ThmbDown:

mostpost
09-27-2017, 11:47 PM
The only thing that matters to you is that it was Hillary Clinton.

kingfin66
09-28-2017, 12:57 AM
The only thing that matters to you is that it was Hillary Clinton.

Please tell me how you interpret my comment and reference to Mrs. Clinton. Look at (1) and (2) in relation to (3). Either I am being to subtle or you are clueless.

davew
09-28-2017, 01:33 AM
A precedence has been set. You can email secrets to the enemy and it is alright if they give your charitable foundation hundreds of millions to do good for the world.