PDA

View Full Version : NFL Corporate Sponsors

Jess Hawsen Arown
09-26-2017, 01:16 PM
Please add to this list as you identify more.

nike
ford
hyundai
anheuser-busch
under armour

Lotsa other companies selling cars and beer out there.

I think its time for a new AMERICAN Football League.

Dahoss9698
09-26-2017, 01:18 PM
:lol::lol::lol:

Wal Mart sells American Flag bathing suits. I say we boycott them too. Who's in?

johnhannibalsmith
09-26-2017, 01:21 PM
I'm drinking a can of Cherry Pepsi with all kinds of tasteless NFL crap all over it. :mad:

BaffertsWig
09-26-2017, 01:22 PM
I'm drinking a can of Cherry Pepsi with all kinds of tasteless NFL crap all over it. :mad:

Well there's your problem... :pound:

Jess Hawsen Arown
09-26-2017, 01:23 PM
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/09/nfl-already-losing-200-million-earnings-compared-last-year/

And for those who believe in polls - from the article:

A 2016 poll from Yahoo Sports revealed that 44% of NFL fans would give up watching professional football altogether if more players followed in Colin Kaepernick’s footsteps by disrespecting the flag.

We're all safe to say that all the talking heads on the networks that show NFL games -- won't have the guts to side against the hate-America players,

It's like asking a scientist owing his income to the government to talk against man-made global warming.

ReplayRandall
09-26-2017, 01:23 PM

Wal Mart sells American Flag bathing suits. I say we boycott them too. Who's in?

Been boycotting Walmart for years already......Next?

FantasticDan
09-26-2017, 01:26 PM

:D :ThmbUp:

https://twitter.com/koopa_kinte/status/911715530503057408

https://twitter.com/koopa_kinte/status/911715750213189634

FantasticDan
09-26-2017, 01:27 PM
https://twitter.com/koopa_kinte/status/911716125779558402

https://twitter.com/koopa_kinte/status/911716614445379584

FantasticDan
09-26-2017, 01:28 PM
https://twitter.com/koopa_kinte/status/911716800584437760

https://twitter.com/koopa_kinte/status/911717462441365504

FantasticDan
09-26-2017, 01:29 PM
https://twitter.com/koopa_kinte/status/911718544718598147

https://twitter.com/koopa_kinte/status/911718979965726720

Fager Fan
09-26-2017, 01:37 PM
Good tries, but most are examples of flag inspired material and designs, not actual flags. Besides, The rules are about how the government shall deal with flags. They cannot tell private citizens what they can do with a flag. You will not go to jail for burning one or allowing one to touch the ground. Those posts are just silly and won't deflect as hoped.

Dahoss9698
09-26-2017, 01:38 PM
Been boycotting Walmart for years already......Next?

Why do you keep saying next?

ReplayRandall
09-26-2017, 01:42 PM
Why do you keep saying next?

You're going "somewhere" with your questions, no?

Dahoss9698
09-26-2017, 01:44 PM
You're going "somewhere" with your questions, no?

You're a smart guy. Seems like you could figure it out. Next?

Clocker
09-26-2017, 01:45 PM
Those posts are just silly and won't deflect as hoped.
This whole thread is silly. Budweiser doesn't advertise on the NFL games because they support the demonstrators, they advertise because that's where their target audience is. When the audience goes away, Bud will go away. Any loss of NFL audience is measurable, any loss of business from an anti-NFL boycott of their beer is not.

ReplayRandall
09-26-2017, 01:46 PM

You're aimlessly just posting now......Or maybe a few questions ago, and I just got caught in your nonsense....Shame on me.

BaffertsWig
09-26-2017, 01:56 PM
Hey guys, I found some more.. let's hit them in the wallet where it hurts. I for one will not be supporting these companies that support the NFL's stance on allowing the players to protest our red, white and blue!

LL Bean
Forbes media
Chick-fil-a
Hobby Lobby
New Balance
Kushner Properties
Scion Hotels
ULine
NASCAR
MillerCoors
New Balance
Yuengling

ReplayRandall
09-26-2017, 02:00 PM
Hey guys, I found some more.. let's hit them in the wallet where it hurts. I for one will not be supporting these companies that support the NFL's stance on allowing the players to protest our red, white and blue!

LL Bean
Forbes media
Chick-fil-a
Hobby Lobby
New Balance
Kushner Properties
Scion Hotels
ULine
NASCAR
MillerCoors
New Balance
Yuengling

Yep.....This is where we're all heading to, an eventual complete boycott of everything and a total collapse of the economy.....No problem.

Robert Fischer
09-26-2017, 02:05 PM
That moment when you realize being 'anti-corporate' is not soluble in a 'far right' solution.

Can only be solved by ingesting copious amounts of polysorbate.

Jess Hawsen Arown
09-26-2017, 02:06 PM
Yep.....This is where we're all heading to, an eventual complete boycott of everything and a total collapse of the economy.....No problem.

Collapse of the economy? Like when the automobile put the buggy whip manufacturers out of business? The economy really tanked after that happened. :rolleyes:

Every one of those companies has real competition out there. It is also an opportunity for new entrepreneurs with the world renowned American Spirit and American know-how to fill the void.

As opposed to the current NFL players, Americans know what Americans stand for and what they can do -- regardless of skin color and ethnicity.

Jess Hawsen Arown
09-26-2017, 02:07 PM
That moment when you realize being 'anti-corporate' is not soluble in a 'far right' solution.

Can only be solved by ingesting copious amounts of polysorbate.

Hey, dis guy might have a higher iq than dahoss.

ReplayRandall
09-26-2017, 02:10 PM
Collapse of the economy? Like when the automobile put the buggy whip manufacturers out of business? The economy really tanked after that happened. :rolleyes:

Every one of those companies has real competition out there. It is also an opportunity for new entrepreneurs with the world renowned American Spirit and American know-how to fill the void.

As opposed to the current NFL players, Americans know what Americans stand for and what they can do -- regardless of skin color and ethnicity.

This whole discussion is nothing but ONE of the MANY serious problems we have in this country. Times will be a changing quickly, and not for the better for a loooooong time......Mark my words.

Mulerider
09-26-2017, 02:14 PM

LL Bean
Forbes media
Chick-fil-a
Hobby Lobby
New Balance
Kushner Properties
Scion Hotels
ULine
NASCAR
MillerCoors
New Balance
Yuengling

Like Exxon/Mobil? Did I miss a recent merger? Not that I'll be boycotting either one, just wondering.

BaffertsWig
09-26-2017, 02:15 PM
Like Exxon/Mobil? Did I miss a recent merger? Not that I'll be boycotting either one, just wondering.

SAB-MillerCoors, sorry. And yes.

Jess Hawsen Arown
09-26-2017, 02:24 PM
This whole discussion is nothing but ONE of the MANY serious problems we have in this country. Times will be a changing quickly, and not for the better for a loooooong time......Mark my words.

I agree. This is why putting a stake in the ground NOW in an area which NFL honchos thought they were forever safe from rebellion of the masses would be a great step in pushing back against the liberals who use political correctness as their greatest weapon.

All you will hear from the liberals is that if you oppose those who disrespect iur country, you are a racist.

Successfully boycotting the NFL and its sponsors would be the greatest grass-roots movement in American history since the American Revolution.

nvemil
09-26-2017, 04:25 PM
With all due respect the exercise in this thread is academic. The NFL will only get the message if people really do turn the games off. More importantly though, NFL Network & Redzone simply has to be dropped. Those two actions if successful...is the only thing they hear.

Yes, if you drop those channels there will be some pain because most carriers have the carriages set up in a way that if someone who wishes to dump specialized NFL content will also have to dump other channels.

I did it. Feels good.

MutuelClerk
09-26-2017, 04:38 PM
This isn't even about Colin Kaepernick anymore. But keep your panties in a bunch. It's humors me.

Valuist
09-26-2017, 05:03 PM
SAB-MillerCoors, sorry. And yes.

I thought it was Molson Coors. In fact it trades on the NYSE under "TAP".

Clocker
09-26-2017, 05:23 PM
With all due respect the exercise in this thread is academic.

More like nursery school. :D

ElKabong
09-26-2017, 05:42 PM
Von Miller of the Broncos lost a sponsor this week. In a well worded statement the sponsor stated they fully suport Miller's right to protest, but it was in the best interest of the sponsor to cut ties given the circumstances of said protest

I'm in full agreement. He has the right to protest, but there's a time and place for such actions. Because of Miller's lack of awareness and understanding, he lost some cash. Just like his teammate (marshall) did last season for the same reasons

I think the nfl will suffer some minor damage in the same manor entering next season. Ratings are down, interest is decresing

JustRalph
09-26-2017, 06:59 PM
This will make a few waves

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-26/at-t-s-directv-is-giving-trump-supporters-refunds-on-nfl-package

Clocker
09-26-2017, 07:08 PM
This will make a few waves

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-26/at-t-s-directv-is-giving-trump-supporters-refunds-on-nfl-package

How many people that are hard core enough to spend $300 for the NFL broadcasts are going to go cold turkey over the current nonsense?

JustRalph
09-26-2017, 07:21 PM
How many people that are hard core enough to spend $300 for the NFL broadcasts are going to go cold turkey over the current nonsense?

Apparently some.....

chadk66
09-26-2017, 07:49 PM
your going to see major response's from advertisers, sponsors etc. the ratings are plummeting. That will lead to a domino effect. There are players already loosing sponsors. I don't think they realize what's in store for them. I don't miss it a damn bit.

Dahoss9698
09-26-2017, 07:57 PM
You're aimlessly just posting now......Or maybe a few questions ago, and I just got caught in your nonsense....Shame on me.

I agree. Shame on you. Next?

thaskalos
09-26-2017, 08:05 PM

ReplayRandall is smart...but he hides it well.

ElKabong
09-26-2017, 09:04 PM

The way I interpreted it, a lot of people that had paid for the service called AT&T to ask for their money back, or they'll switch to another provider. Something pissed off customers after week two of the season....hmm, what could that be??

I know of two people that did exactly this. Apparently AT&T got enough calls of that nature. Money talks. AT&T wouldn't have offered this refund had the number of upset subscribers been insignificant. The movement is there. People need to recognize....

ReplayRandall
09-26-2017, 09:19 PM
I agree. Shame on you. Next?

ReplayRandall is smart...but he hides it well.

Bottom-line, I enjoy the back and forth with both of you.....Haven't had cocktails yet either, so you know I'm shooting straight with ya.

OntheRail
09-26-2017, 10:16 PM

Pepsi-Cola hits the spot 12 full ounces that's a lot.. has no taste... has no smell... there's a buck fifty shot to Hell.. Would of been only .50 cents if they did not have to pay the NFL.

:pound:

kingfin66
09-26-2017, 10:31 PM

I got some American flag shorts at Target this summer. I immediately began boycotting them for selling the shorts to me.

kingfin66
09-26-2017, 10:37 PM
This is what it looks like to me, or at least what it could have been had an MLB player not stepped in. It is a bit different than kneeling during the anthem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJe2Ew-rhx8

Dahoss9698
09-26-2017, 10:46 PM
Bottom-line, I enjoy the back and forth with both of you.....Haven't had cocktails yet either, so you know I'm shooting straight with ya.

I know and I appreciate the candor..which is more than I can say for a lot of people around here.

Dahoss9698
09-26-2017, 10:47 PM
I got some American flag shorts at Target this summer. I immediately began boycotting them for selling the shorts to me.

:D

You were way ahead of your time.

Dahoss9698
09-26-2017, 10:49 PM
This is what it looks like to me, or at least what it could have been had an MLB player not stepped in. It is a bit different than kneeling during the anthem.

Ding ding ding....we have a winner.

kingfin66
09-27-2017, 12:13 AM
:D

You were way ahead of your time.

They look good on me too, but I have learned that I need to wear a solid shirt. The matching flag shirt is just too much to take in. :eek:

classhandicapper
09-27-2017, 12:56 AM
Von Miller of the Broncos lost a sponsor this week. In a well worded statement the sponsor stated they fully suport Miller's right to protest, but it was in the best interest of the sponsor to cut ties given the circumstances of said protest

I'm in full agreement. He has the right to protest, but there's a time and place for such actions. Because of Miller's lack of awareness and understanding, he lost some cash. Just like his teammate (marshall) did last season for the same reasons

I think the nfl will suffer some minor damage in the same manor entering next season. Ratings are down, interest is decresing

I first thing out of my mouth when this started was that the players and league were committing economic suicide.

I don't think they quite grasped what they were doing.

99% of Americans probably think the players should have a right to speak out, protest, and would probably be fully behind doing things that addressed their concerns where it made sense. But they like to watch sports, movies, TV etc... without being bombarded with politics. They want their entertainment to be a diversion from the problems of the world.

That's why ratings for the Academy Awards, Emmy Awards etc.. are all down too.

But on top of it, the athletes are also basically tapping into passions about the country.

This was a no brainer. It was obvious people were going to get really pissed off and start tuning out. And that HAD to come back and start biting players and the league in the ass.

Why the hell do it during the national anthem when they could just as easily do it in other forums in a positive way and get a positive response?

Yet when I try to explain that (something that seems like a total no brainer to me) people simply do not get it. They still think speech is being suppressed or that it's all racism.

JustRalph
09-27-2017, 01:43 AM
Believe it or not, when I was in the Air Force working the gates and patrolling the base housing area, we were tasked with enforcing the "no flag clothes" rule.

We actually wrote warning tickets to military members and their spouses/family members who wore clothes that were made of the US Flag. It was always a pain the ass during 4th of July, because that’s when the clothes would really come out. Our base commander was really serious about it.

I saw an NCO get demoted because his wife was half drunk at the base pool and was wearing a US flag bikini. When asked to change prior to entry she became an asshole and her husband decided to take up for her and they refused to leave. They were "arrested" and he got the bad end of it.

ElKabong
09-27-2017, 01:57 AM
Actually I do remember that Reg. In the late 70s it was in style to wear jeans and shirts that had the flag worked in. We weren't allowed to wear those on base.

Jess Hawsen Arown
09-27-2017, 03:36 PM
Please add to this list as you identify more.

nike
ford
hyundai
anheuser-busch
under armour

Lotsa other companies selling cars and beer out there.

I think its time for a new AMERICAN Football League.

I received the following update from someone I sent the list in alphabetic order:

The NFL reaped $1.25 billion in sponsorship revenue last season.

Its official league sponsors this season are:
Anheuser-Busch InBev;
Barclaycard;
Bose;
Bridgestone;
Campbell’s;
Castrol;
Dannon;
DMI;
EA Sports;
Extreme Networks;
FedEx;
Ford;
Frito-Lay (PepsiCo-owned);
Gatorade (PepsiCo-owned);
Hyundai;
Intel;
Marriott;
Mars;
McDonald’s;
Microsoft;
Nationwide;
New Era;
News America;
Nike;
Papa John’s;
PepsiCo;
Procter & Gamble;
Quaker;
Sirius XM;
Ticketmaster;
Under Armour;
USAA;
Verizon;
Visa;
Zebra.

I intend to drop notes to many of them.

BaffertsWig
09-27-2017, 04:07 PM
UPDATED LIST AS OF 4:07PM EASTERN TIME

Anheuser-Busch InBev;
Barclaycard;
Bose;
Bridgestone;
Campbell’s;
Castrol;
Chick-Fil-A;
Dannon;
DMI;
EA Sports;
Extreme Networks;
FedEx;
Forbes Media;
Ford;
Frito-Lay (PepsiCo-owned);
Gatorade (PepsiCo-owned);
Hobby Lobby;
Hyundai;
Intel;
Kushner Properties;
LL Bean;
Marriott;
Mars;
McDonald’s;
Microsoft;
MillerCoors;
NASCAR;
Nationwide;
New Balance;
New Era;
News America;
Nike;
Papa John’s;
PepsiCo;
Procter & Gamble;
Quaker;
Scion Hotels;
Sirius XM;
Ticketmaster;
Under Armour;
ULine;
USAA;
Verizon;
Visa;
Yuengling;
Zebra.

elysiantraveller
09-27-2017, 04:50 PM
UPDATED LIST AS OF 4:07PM EASTERN TIME

[/B]

Yeesh!

Guess I might as well move to Puerto Rico... seems to be the only way to escape civilization...

Too soon? Or okay because we know Trump doesn't care? :lol::lol::lol:

Jess Hawsen Arown
09-27-2017, 05:01 PM
Yeesh!

Guess I might as well move to Puerto Rico... seems to be the only way to escape civilization...

Too soon? Or okay because we know Trump doesn't care? :lol::lol::lol:

You seem to be of the opinion that somehow Donald Trump became President with nobody voting for him.

And maybe, just maybe, we voted for him because he thinks like us on important issues -- not the other way around.

I have friends in Puerto Rico. Not particularly happy about their plight. Things were not good there BEFORE the hurricane.

thaskalos
09-27-2017, 05:11 PM
I have friends in Puerto Rico. Not particularly happy about their plight. Things were not good there BEFORE the hurricane.

That's some compassion you are showing there...for your "Puerto Rican friends". :ThmbUp:

dartman51
09-27-2017, 05:14 PM
Hey, dis guy might have a higher iq than dahoss.

That's not really saying much. ;)

chadk66
09-27-2017, 08:28 PM
now it sounds like congress is planning to squash any fed money to any pro sports teams. seems like a fitting thing to do.

Dahoss9698
09-27-2017, 09:04 PM
I intend to drop notes to many of them.

Let us know how that goes, k?

JustRalph
09-28-2017, 06:48 PM
Tickpick says sales down 18%

Ouch!

Tom
09-30-2017, 12:21 PM

Excellent-thanks.

dkithore
10-02-2017, 05:56 AM
I agree. This is why putting a stake in the ground NOW in an area which NFL honchos thought they were forever safe from rebellion of the masses would be a great step in pushing back against the liberals who use political correctness as their greatest weapon.

All you will hear from the liberals is that if you oppose those who disrespect iur country, you are a racist.

Successfully boycotting the NFL and its sponsors would be the greatest grass-roots movement in American history since the American Revolution.
:headbanger: