PDA

View Full Version : Obama wire tapped Trump....CNN exclusive

JustRalph
09-18-2017, 08:20 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/18/politics/paul-manafort-government-wiretapped-fisa-russians/index.html

Surprise!!

Tom
09-18-2017, 08:30 PM
:eek::eek::eek:

When was CNN sold???????

Nutz and Boltz
09-18-2017, 09:08 PM
CNN trying to get on Trump's good side, maybe?

kingfin66
09-18-2017, 09:16 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/18/politics/paul-manafort-government-wiretapped-fisa-russians/index.html

Surprise!!

What the story really tells about is the surveillance of Paul Manafort. You, of course, know this but insist of carrying on your narrative that Trump was wiretapped. That is after all what the president Tweeted. By the way, I hear that Manafort may be indicted. Wonder if he will cut a deal?

reckless
09-18-2017, 10:24 PM
What the story really tells about is the surveillance of Paul Manafort. You, of course, know this but insist of carrying on your narrative that Trump was wiretapped. That is after all what the president Tweeted. By the way, I hear that Manafort may be indicted. Wonder if he will cut a deal?

When Trump said he was 'wire tapped' by Obama, et al, all the left wing partisans laughed at Trump for using a 1960s expression -- again implying that Trump is a dummy. Of all people, the media also demanded proof from Trump that Obama was behind this. How unseemly this Trump character is accusing a sitting president ...

Well, since then ... it's been proved that Trump was correct in that he was 'wire tapped' -- oh, I forget, the 21st Century nomenclenture is not 'wire tapped' but surveiled. Silly me and stupid Trump.

It has also been proven that Obama, thru his Justice Department and Susan Rice, did in fact, commit a crime against a private citizen and add the fact that Trump was a presidential candidate at a time spells just one thing: Obama and the entire cabal should be tossed in jail.

Yes, I know, it will never happen. While the Obama, et al, apologists will deny, deny, deny, and point, point, point to countless lies at Trump, it's they who are the anti-America, anti-democracy, anti-decency villains in this entire story.

We live in treacherous and dangerous times. I am not shocked, but saddened, that the left wingers, the feckless GOP frauds and the insane anti-Trumpers prefer not to see this -- that's how blinded with hate they are at Trump.

God save America and God bless America.

JustRalph
09-18-2017, 10:50 PM

If you read the article, Trump was recorded talking to this guy. You think they didn't know he would be talking to Trump?

JustRalph
09-19-2017, 12:04 AM
CNN

Fager Fan
09-19-2017, 12:22 AM
There was a time where I would've believed that this was justified and properly done, with the FBI upholding the law in a non-partisan and country-first manner.

I would've said Repubs are wrong to question this.

But I'm as sure as I'm typing right now that what I said about the FBI is no longer true, or at least it wasn't under Comey. Comey has totally destroyed my trust. I didn't trust Obama and his administration, but I thought better of the FBI.

So now I do wonder if this was justified or not.

Something better happen to Comey when all is said and done.

davew
09-19-2017, 12:52 AM
0bama was not involved - it was the FBI, NSA, and CIA who seem to answer to NO ONE and do whatever they want.

kingfin66
09-19-2017, 01:36 AM
If you read the article, Trump was recorded talking to this guy. You think they didn't know he would be talking to Trump?

The title of your thread is Obama wiretapped Trump...CNN exclusive. The article talks about the FBI wiretapping Manafort and that Trump was not the target. Did we read different stories. Trump accused Obama of wiretapping him (Trump) at Trump Tower. There has never been any evidence that this happened. Here is that Tweet.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/837989835818287106?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Sorry, but you are twisting the story.

kingfin66
09-19-2017, 01:38 AM
0bama was not involved - it was the FBI, NSA, and CIA who seem to answer to NO ONE and do whatever they want.

Well, the FBI director was fired by Trump, so apparently he did have to answer to somebody. I wonder if the investigator will determine that the president was obstructing justice by doing so. This investigation may not go the way that Trump wants it to go.

delayjf
09-19-2017, 03:10 AM
With only two people in the room (Comey and Trump), how long could the obstruction investigation take?

davew
09-19-2017, 05:45 AM
Well, the FBI director was fired by Trump, so apparently he did have to answer to somebody. I wonder if the investigator will determine that the president was obstructing justice by doing so. This investigation may not go the way that Trump wants it to go.

He broke many laws, once he is in jail I will agree with you.

Jess Hawsen Arown
09-19-2017, 08:36 AM
There has never been any evidence that this happened.

Until now. There is no question that taps included anticipated conversations with Trump -- OR ACTUAL CONVERSATIONS.

dkithore
09-19-2017, 10:52 AM
What the story really tells about is the surveillance of Paul Manafort. You, of course, know this but insist of carrying on your narrative that Trump was wiretapped. That is after all what the president Tweeted. By the way, I hear that Manafort may be indicted. Wonder if he will cut a deal?.

Why does he need to cut deal with thugs. Trump can pardon him just like Arpaio if found guilty of illegal actions. Same may apply to Col. Flynn. See, Clinton is still at large and writing "What happened". Sleep walking is what happened.

dkithore
09-19-2017, 10:56 AM
You mean Clinton donors-lawyers on Mueller's team? What a farce of the century? Dog and a pony show. We have to pay for these thugs?

Saratoga_Mike
09-19-2017, 11:18 AM

Surprise!!

Ralph, I always thought you were one of the more intellectually honest and consistent posters on this board, even when we disagreed. You know full well this was NOT a case of "Obama wire-tapping Trump." Is it possible Trump was caught on the Manafort wiretap? Sure, but you know that wasn't Trump's claim.

When you hire scumbags like Manafort, you sometimes get caught up in FISA surveillance. Isn't that the lesson? It's just another example of Trump's horrible judgment when it comes to hiring personnel. Now I'm sure Trump supporters will pivot to Obama's hires or his disgraceful association with Bill Ayers, but he isn't president anymore. Recall when Obama would blame everything on GWB? I thought Trump was different? I thought he had great judgment? Maybe he did at one point; he certainly doesn't anymore.

Saratoga_Mike
09-19-2017, 11:28 AM
You mean Clinton donors-lawyers on Mueller's team? What a farce of the century? Dog and a pony show. We have to pay for these thugs?

Yes, we all know Bob Mueller is a big-time left-winger. See, he's been planning this for decades. He secretly convinced everyone he was center/right-of-center and a man of great integrity, knowing that someday he'd run this investigation.

Is it any different than the Left placing that fake Barack Obama birth announcement in the Hawaiian newspaper in 1961? In reality, as we all know, Obama was born in Kenya, but his mother placed the birth announcement in the Hawaiian newspaper in 1961, so he could one day run for president of the United States.

The Left plans far, far in advance, but you caught them red-handed this time.

reckless
09-19-2017, 12:56 PM
Ralph, I always thought you were one of the more intellectually honest and consistent posters on this board, even when we disagreed. You know full well this was NOT a case of "Obama wire-tapping Trump." Is it possible Trump was caught on the Manafort wiretap? Sure, but you know that wasn't Trump's claim.

When you hire scumbags like Manafort, you sometimes get caught up in FISA surveillance. Isn't that the lesson? It's just another example of Trump's horrible judgment when it comes to hiring personnel. Now I'm sure Trump supporters will pivot to Obama's hires or his disgraceful association with Bill Ayers, but he isn't president anymore. Recall when Obama would blame everything on GWB? I thought Trump was different? I thought he had great judgment? Maybe he did at one point; he certainly doesn't anymore.

Obviously, you have proven once again you really don't know what you're talking about, especially when you refer to Paul Manafort as a scumbag.

I'm also willing to bet you know absolutely nothing about Paul Manafort (or his 3-month tenure as Trump's campaign manager and the reasons behind his hiring and 'firing' by Trump).

Greyfox
09-19-2017, 01:29 PM
You know full well this was NOT a case of "Obama wire-tapping Trump." Is it possible Trump was caught on the Manafort wiretap? Sure, but you know that wasn't Trump's claim.

Trump claimed that "Obama wire-tapped Trump tower."
Manafort had an office in Trump tower.
Trump's claim was probably true as it turns out.

mostpost
09-19-2017, 02:05 PM
Until now. There is no question that taps included anticipated conversations with Trump -- OR ACTUAL CONVERSATIONS.
The wiretap was authorized for Paul Manafort and for no one else. Obviously every phone conversation involves two people (or more), but only one person is the subject of that particular authorization. You could just as easily say they anticipated conversations between Manafort and his grocer or the corner druggist.

mostpost
09-19-2017, 02:10 PM
Your phony first post implies that Trump was the target of the wire taps; he was not. That Obama ordered the wiretaps; he did not. And indirectly, that the purpose of the wire taps was to gain information for the Clinton campaign. It was not, there is a serious criminal investigation involved here.

JustRalph
09-19-2017, 02:35 PM
They knew who they were going to hear.

Enough said

elysiantraveller
09-19-2017, 02:37 PM
They knew who they were going to hear.

Enough said

Fair enough.

If you grant that do you grant that the current administration actively sought to win the election with the help of a foreign government?

Or is it just "fake news?"

chadk66
09-19-2017, 04:16 PM
the rule of law in this country has been thrown out with the bathwater. If the new AG doesn't right the ship we're all screwed and things are going to get really ugly here.

woodtoo
09-19-2017, 04:22 PM
Fair enough.

If you grant that do you grant that the current administration actively sought to win the election with the help of a foreign government?

It is "fake news." Russia helped Trump win election. What the heck did Boris and Natasha actually do? Stuff ballot boxes? Kidnap Hillary?
After 2 years of investigating name ONE thing.

chrisl
09-19-2017, 04:46 PM
Fair enough.

Please explain what help, and how. C'mom now.

elysiantraveller
09-19-2017, 05:05 PM
You both misread my post. Try again.

As far as what help... I believe that is the job of the special prosecutor to determine.

woodtoo
09-19-2017, 06:28 PM
You both misread my post. Try again.

As far as what help... I believe that is the job of the special prosecutor to determine.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
What a schlep!!

woodtoo
09-19-2017, 06:31 PM
By the time they finish the "investigation" PDJT will be retired after 8 years as your President. Not to worry thou, thats a lot of winning!

chadk66
09-19-2017, 06:52 PM
what are the poor liberals going to say when the whole thing is over and Mueller says "I got nothin". Will they shut the hell up? Yea I doubt it too

JustRalph
09-19-2017, 07:19 PM
what are the poor liberals going to say when the whole thing is over and Mueller says "I got nothin". Will they shut the hell up? Yea I doubt it too

Never happen. They will find something to charge.

ElKabong
09-19-2017, 07:34 PM
After seeing this play out for a day I think Ralph is right. They're after trump. At first I bought the company line of manafort being the target but that's pretty naive.

All is fair in war and politics. Looks like we've got a political war about to break out. :popcorn:

Tom
09-19-2017, 08:27 PM
It is "fake news." Russia helped Trump win election. What the heck did Boris and Natasha actually do? Stuff ballot boxes? Kidnap Hillary?
After 2 years of investigating name ONE thing.

Dead moose and squirrel found in Queens.

Jess Hawsen Arown
09-19-2017, 09:37 PM
CNN provided the actual Trump tweet and he didn't say he was wiretapped. He said "my wires were tapped"

Which as we all now know, is 100% correct.

Fager Fan
09-19-2017, 10:20 PM
It's silly to argue over the exact wording of the tweet. Trump (which also means those closely working with him) were wiretapped.

Let's argue over something more important. That's a nothing burger.

woodtoo
09-19-2017, 10:37 PM
It's silly to argue over the exact wording of the tweet. Trump (which also means those closely working with him) were wiretapped.

Let's argue over something more important. That's a nothing burger.

Thank you fager fan for your contribution.

Dahoss9698
09-19-2017, 10:39 PM
Thank you fager fan for your contribution.

:lol::lol::lol:

Dahoss9698
09-19-2017, 10:44 PM
Fager Fan got EMBARASSED in the racing section so he put his tail between his legs and decided to post mostly with the mouth breathers.

And you guys welcomed him with open arms. :lol::lol::lol:

Fager Fan
09-19-2017, 10:57 PM
Fager Fan got EMBARASSED in the racing section so he put his tail between his legs and decided to post mostly with the mouth breathers.

What was I supposedly embarrassed about, DaNonce?

PaceAdvantage
09-20-2017, 12:53 AM
Fager Fan got EMBARASSED in the racing section so he put his tail between his legs and decided to post mostly with the mouth breathers.I'm frightened.

PaceAdvantage
09-20-2017, 12:56 AM
Fager Fan got EMBARASSED in the racing sectionYou, of all people, shouldn't go there...

Jess Hawsen Arown
09-20-2017, 08:06 AM

I see that you have so little confidence in your words that you needed to add three, count'em three, hysterical emojis to make people think you have a sense of humor.

Dahoss9698
09-20-2017, 09:59 AM
I'm frightened.

Stay away from mirrors.

Dahoss9698
09-20-2017, 10:02 AM
I see that you have so little confidence in your words that you needed to add three, count'em three, hysterical emojis to make people think you have a sense of humor.

Yeah you scream confidence.

You're so confident you have to start a rally thread every other day trying to validate your voting choice.

So confident most of your threads are based on someone else's ideas that you copy and paste.

Some would say confidence is posting and mixing it up where they are the overwhelming minority. Whereas you only feel comfortable posting around a bunch of like minded mouth breathers.

Different strokes....

Jess Hawsen Arown
09-20-2017, 11:10 AM
Yeah you scream confidence.

You're so confident you have to start a rally thread every other day trying to validate your voting choice.

So confident most of your threads are based on someone else's ideas that you copy and paste.

Some would say confidence is posting and mixing it up where they are the overwhelming minority. Whereas you only feel comfortable posting around a bunch of like minded mouth breathers.

Different strokes....

I'm glad to see that you read my posts so intently. The message is getting through.

Didn't you claim you were on salary? Why, yes you did. Does your boss know you are stealing his time by posting on this site?

Dahoss9698
09-20-2017, 11:18 AM
I'm glad to see that you read my posts so intently. The message is getting through.

Didn't you claim you were on salary? Why, yes you did. Does your boss know you are stealing his time by posting on this site?

I love the veiled threats. That's when you know these creeps are mad.

JustRalph
09-20-2017, 12:06 PM
http://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/351495-it-looks-like-obama-did-spy-on-trump-just-as-he-did-to-me

Sharyl Attkisson

Jess Hawsen Arown
09-20-2017, 04:01 PM

I love the veiled threats. That's when you know these creeps are mad.

Veiled threats? There wasn't any kind of a threat. If you want to cheat your employer, that is your business. But I do see you still use the laughing emojis because you have no faith in your own words.

Dahoss9698
09-20-2017, 04:13 PM
Veiled threats? There wasn't any kind of a threat. If you want to cheat your employer, that is your business. But I do see you still use the laughing emojis because you have no faith in your own words.

You shouldn't speak about things you know nothing about.

Jess Hawsen Arown
09-20-2017, 04:44 PM
You shouldn't speak about things you know nothing about.

Did you lie about being on salary?

Did I make a mistake by believing you? Not to worry. I won't make that mistake again.

Dahoss9698
09-20-2017, 05:06 PM
Did you lie about being on salary?

Did I make a mistake by believing you? Not to worry. I won't make that mistake again.

You literally have no idea about me at all. To assume you do is foolish, although you wear that well.

Jess Hawsen Arown
09-20-2017, 06:41 PM
You literally have no idea about me at all. To assume you do is foolish, although you wear that well.

I know everything about you. You are not unique. That is why it is so easy to yank your chain.

upthecreek
09-20-2017, 07:02 PM
http://nypost.com/2017/09/19/wiretaps-may-prove-trump-right-and-thats-absolutely-terrifying/?utm_campaign=applenews&utm_medium=inline&utm_source=applenews

chadk66
09-20-2017, 07:13 PM
sounds like the unmasking was just a free for all during Obama's tenure. Hard to guess how many people will be on the list of names that were given unmasking requests. unbelievable. and the sadly nothing will ever be done about it.

Dahoss9698
09-20-2017, 07:54 PM
I know everything about you. You are not unique. That is why it is so easy to yank your chain.

JustRalph
09-21-2017, 12:09 PM
Is Clapper lying? Or did Obama hide it?

https://www.mediaite.com/online/obamas-domestic-spy-scandal-james-clapper-claims-fisa-wiretap-of-paul-manafort-conducted-without-his-knowledge/

chadk66
09-21-2017, 12:19 PM
Never happen. They will find something to charge.charge who? Trump? not happening. someone else to save face? very likely.

woodtoo
09-21-2017, 12:51 PM
Samantha Power unmasking every single day for last year :eek: I'm not kidding

JustRalph
09-21-2017, 06:22 PM
Samantha Power unmasking every single day for last year :eek: I'm not kidding

Why has this person not been indicted?

woodtoo
09-21-2017, 07:50 PM
Why has this person not been indicted?

Why was a UN ambassador unmasking period, that is nothing in her job description. It was an end around run for Zero. And criminal.

Many are growing frustrated by the lack of action on these crimes. But I will continue to trust in 45, he has excellent timing.

davew
09-21-2017, 11:41 PM
Why was a UN ambassador unmasking period, that is nothing in her job description. It was an end around run for Zero. And criminal.

Many are growing frustrated by the lack of action on these crimes. But I will continue to trust in 45, he has excellent timing.

She also was on some sort of national security council.

woodtoo
09-22-2017, 08:06 AM
She also was on some sort of national security council.

True. But over 260 in 2016 really. C'mon.

Fager Fan
09-22-2017, 08:52 AM
True. But over 260 in 2016 really. C'mon.

No doubt at Obama's direction too, with so many willing to do Obama's bidding.