PDA

View Full Version : Ratings in on Trump-hate-athon masquerading as Emmy

Jess Hawsen Arown
09-18-2017, 02:14 PM
http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/2017-emmys-ratings-1202562498/

Congratulations to the wackadoodles for continuing their brainless repartee.

My sympathies to the sponsors who greatly overpaid for their spots. I hope the potential revenue loss does not lead to job losses for their workers.

Marshall Bennett
09-18-2017, 04:26 PM
That's what those Hollywood award shows have been reduced to for a long time now. Its particularly bad when republicans are at the helm. How any viewer that wasn't liberal could sit through 3 hours of that shit last night, I suppose they could tolerate anything.
Totally disgusting. :ThmbDown:

Tom
09-18-2017, 08:51 PM
a lot of A listers there last night.
In fact, almost everyone there was an "A" hole.

Funny how they devoted the whole 3 hours to Trump.
It was like they realized that even at the premier awards event for their TV industry, there is nothing worth talking about that they do.:pound:

kingfin66
09-18-2017, 09:06 PM
It is amazing how little insight Hollywood has into this stuff. They seem fine with alienating about half the population.

Nutz and Boltz
09-18-2017, 09:12 PM
Three hours of congratulating each other on the foisting of their crap on the American public.

Tom
09-18-2017, 09:14 PM
View-ship last night tied last years record low.
People tiered of watching children act up for the cameras.
Although I bet Dan got "excited" last night!:eek:

Clocker
09-18-2017, 10:12 PM
Although I bet Dan got "excited" last night!:eek:

I eagerly await the 30 second clip of highlights. :popcorn:

Clocker
09-19-2017, 10:18 AM
It is amazing how little insight Hollywood has into this stuff. They seem fine with alienating about half the population.

They do have something like insight, albeit instinctive and not conscious. The half of the population they would be alienating aren't watching.

Marshall Bennett
09-19-2017, 12:27 PM
The mainstream liberal morning shows love it also. Gives them plenty of ammo to fill 2 hours of otherwise useless boring crap. They must have played the same clips over and over a half dozen times.
Liberals applause....woot woot!!!

Inner Dirt
09-20-2017, 07:25 AM
I haven't watched one of those Hollywood award shows in 40 years and only because I was in High School living at home. That was back in the day when parents controlled the TV set and most homes only had one.