PDA

View Full Version : XpressBet.com

Tom
02-26-2002, 09:51 PM
Anyone use this?
I tried. they just can't get it right. February 10th, I went online and tried to activate my account. On the phone, they told me it would use my Call-a-Bet account. In emails, they told me the same thing. At YouBet, They told me the same thing.
Today, 16 days later, my balance is still zero. I call xpressbet and they tell me I can't have a Youbet account and am Xressbet account!
I closed xpressbet. I just don't trust these people with my money.
They really don't know what they are doing. This is Frank Stronach's gift to racing.

No More Magna Tracks!
And this time I mean it!

Tom :mad:

sq764
02-26-2002, 09:56 PM
I just opened an account with Xpressbet.. Only because I want to be able to wager on Balmoral Park..

I have an account with Philly Park and with Brisbet... (brisbet I use mainly, Philly OTB is close to me so I use that like a checking account)..

I can see already that Xpress bet is going to be a pain in the ass..

My suggestion is open a philly park account if you can.. if not, go to Brisbet.

Scott

Tom
02-26-2002, 11:19 PM
I have 2 YouBet accounts, NYOTB, BrisBet....Hold the phone!
I don't want anymore accounts out there. This whole thing is plain
ridiculous.
I will make things easy on myself----absolutely no bets on any Stronach tracks. Period. I will not support this complete jerk.
Magna can kiss my *ss. If a track is not on YouBet or BRIs. then I will conside it closed and it can kiss it too. This racing industry
is going to kill itseld with all the blatant stupidity going on out there.
Good luck with XpressBet....these guys don't impress in the least.
Tom

sq764
02-26-2002, 11:22 PM
So because Stronach is an asshole, you should be shorted by not being able to bet the track you want? That makes no sense.

If I want to bet Balmoral, I want to bet Balmoral, period.. Should I not be able to if I dislike the guy who owns the online wagering company? Who cares?

Scott