09-12-2017, 03:55 PM
She Tweets this out and still has ajob

https://twitter.com/jemelehill/status/907391978194849793

upthecreek
09-12-2017, 03:57 PM
https://twitter.com/ESPNPR/status/907683111693164545

PaceAdvantage
09-12-2017, 04:01 PM
Someone should tell Jemele Hill that White Supremacists hate Jews. They would disown a daughter who married one...disown a daughter who converted to Judaism, and certainly would disown a daughter who is raising his grandchild as Jewish....that's for starters with this white supremacist BS charge constantly leveled at Trump...

It's as ridiculous as UC Berkeley providing "safe spaces and counseling" for their kids due to the upcoming appearance by Ben Shapiro...BEN F'ING SHAPIRO now can't be handled by the students at Berkeley...can you believe this world sometimes?

If this represents the future of America (in all respects above), then we are in a world of hurt, coming soon to a theater near you.

Wake up people. This can't be how a large portion of America thinks, can it?

ElKabong
09-12-2017, 04:12 PM
Never watch the show, but what a wonderful statement to make on 9/11 ! You can just tell she's proud to be an American....

ESPN fired about one hundred people last year. How she survived the cut is beyond me. From all I've heard that show sucks

Inner Dirt
09-12-2017, 04:18 PM
She works for the liberal trash hole of the sports world. Spewing of liberal rhetoric is encouraged at ESPN while an opposite view can get you suspended or fired, even if done off the air. I am shocked ESPN even condemned her actions. I think they are starting to believe their extreme liberal views and shovel feeding listeners and viewers with it are hurting their business. I would like to see them vanish from the Earth.

tucker6
09-12-2017, 04:35 PM
I can say with confidence that Jemele Hill is more racist than anyone on PA. She's trash. This isn't her first indiscretion, and it won't be her last. She is the ultimate black woman who hates that black men go after white women. She's said as much. ESPN certainly agrees with the broad brush of her recent statement, if not her specific use of words. No wonder they are losing money right and left. No body going to a sports site wants liberal politics shoved down their throats.

Marshall Bennett
09-12-2017, 04:36 PM
Funny how high profile blacks can use social media and trash a sitting president without any regard what-so-ever. It not only would have been labeled "racist" had she been white, she'd been fired immediately.

davew
09-12-2017, 04:52 PM
Never watch the show, but what a wonderful statement to make on 9/11 ! You can just tell she's proud to be an American....

ESPN fired about one hundred people last year. How she survived the cut is beyond me. From all I've heard that show sucks

she's proud to be an '0bama American' and all the privileges that come with it...

woodtoo
09-12-2017, 04:59 PM
She addressed it by removing the tweet. Like it never even happened.:eek:

Jess Hawsen Arown
09-12-2017, 05:24 PM
https://twitter.com/ESPNPR/status/907683111693164545

Of course they represent the views of ESPN. Who do they think they are kidding.

Jess Hawsen Arown
09-12-2017, 06:51 PM
And to think Espn fired Curt Shilling,

Curt Schilling, a former All-Star pitcher and one of the highest-profile baseball analysts on ESPN, was fired from the network Wednesday, a day after he drew intense criticism for promoting offensive commentary on social media.:lol:

ESPN rivals MSNBC for the most despicable network in the world. Even Al Jazeera is more even handed.

Inner Dirt
09-12-2017, 07:07 PM
I can say with confidence that Jemele Hill is more racist than anyone on PA. She's trash. This isn't her first indiscretion, and it won't be her last. She is the ultimate black woman who hates that black men go after white women. She's said as much. ESPN certainly agrees with the broad brush of her recent statement, if not her specific use of words. No wonder they are losing money right and left. No body going to a sports site wants liberal politics shoved down their throats.

You are so out of line, you are accusing a black person of being racist? Black people or any other minority can never be racist, only white people can. That is what I get reading from the liberal doctrine.

mostpost
09-12-2017, 07:40 PM
She Tweets this out and still has ajob

https://twitter.com/jemelehill/status/907391978194849793

She's telling the truth. Is that now a reason to lose ones job?

Valuist
09-12-2017, 07:44 PM
This is nothing new. Jemele Hill was a racist before that tweet, and all it does is confirm she still is one.

She's lucky she has a job because anyone who has seen her on that show know she's not good.

tucker6
09-12-2017, 07:54 PM
This is nothing new. Jemele Hill was a racist before that tweet, and all it does is confirm she still is one.

She's lucky she has a job because anyone who has seen her on that show know she's not good.

T-O-K-E-N

Hank
09-12-2017, 11:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jhtF_pUbLc Trump is racist trash. She right that's why she still has a job.

Hank
09-12-2017, 11:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nr2LWcsTCE LMAF

jocko699
09-13-2017, 12:34 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jhtF_pUbLc Trump is racist trash. She right that's why she still has a job.

Huh????

PaceAdvantage
09-13-2017, 12:36 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nr2LWcsTCE LMAFDavid Duke is transgender, right? That makes two who have endorsed Trump (Caitlyn Jenner being the other that I know of).

PaceAdvantage
09-13-2017, 12:38 AM
Hey Hank, where were you when KKK was endorsing McCain and Romney over Obama? I never heard a peep out of you or the media. Or Jemele Hill for that matter. Or anyone else...

ElKabong
09-13-2017, 02:50 AM

Senator Robert Byrd was a KKK member, Trump isn't. You're cool with one of them.....hmm,.

davew
09-13-2017, 06:17 AM
Colin Kaepernick shows support

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/colin-kaepernick-shows-support-for-espn%e2%80%99s-jemele-hill-after-she-criticized-donald-trump/ar-AArQw2d?li=BBnb7Kz

Jess Hawsen Arown
09-13-2017, 08:09 AM

Thank you for clarifying what you are. A card-carrying member of the Hate-America-Liberal Party.

tucker6
09-13-2017, 08:32 AM
Thank you for clarifying what you are. A card-carrying member of the Hate-America-Liberal Party.
You still needed clarification? :lol:

Inner Dirt
09-13-2017, 09:30 AM

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/colin-kaepernick-shows-support-for-espn%e2%80%99s-jemele-hill-after-she-criticized-donald-trump/ar-AArQw2d?li=BBnb7Kz

It is comical how the liberal media makes Kaepernick's unemployment 100% about him "protesting police brutality of minorities" when he and his left wing radical girlfriend Nessa have done numerous things anyone with common decency would find offensive. Let alone he can't read defenses or stay in the pocket. He has also shown a lack of dedication to the game of football.

FantasticDan
09-13-2017, 10:17 AM
I can say with confidence that Jemele Hill is more racist than anyone on PA.
Wow, she must be really really really really really really really really really really racist. :eek:

Good for her, I say. Always nice to excel at something. :ThmbUp: :lol:

Inner Dirt
09-13-2017, 11:04 AM
Wow, she must be really really really really really really really really really really racist. :eek:

Good for her, I say. Always nice to excel at something. :ThmbUp: :lol:

Another liberal who loves to play the race card. It seems the liberal bar for what is considered racism gets lower by the day.

OntheRail
09-13-2017, 11:05 AM

Truth.... you can't handle the Truth. Honest Facts and Real Truth be Damned. You and Hank are twisted to the left.. Mr. Brown Eyes.

Jess Hawsen Arown
09-13-2017, 11:10 AM

And the Communist Party supported Hillary Clinton.

Another liberal wackadoodle suffering from Argumentum ad populum.

Clocker
09-13-2017, 11:19 AM

As a man of leisure, Colin has lots of time to support his worthy causes.

https://twitchy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Kaep.jpg

upthecreek
09-13-2017, 12:05 PM
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/907997609276723200

upthecreek
09-13-2017, 02:02 PM
https://twitter.com/vapaul67/status/908022596628873217

davew
09-15-2017, 08:15 PM
Clay Travis should be fired for saying this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSCneVakGGk

kingfin66
09-15-2017, 10:13 PM
I think Sarah Huckabee should be fired for trying to influence the employment of a private citizen. I think that Kellyanne should have been fired for promoting Ivanka's clothing line. Jemele should be fired for lack of talent, not what she put on Twitter.

Also, the comments that ESPN has lost 13 million subscribers is sort of true. It is really a matter of many people dropping cable altogether, not dropping a particular network.

Overally, it is astonishing what people will accept Trump saying as being unimportant, but will be offended when other people say much less about him. Talk about things that aren't important.

Clay Travis should have just said this and he would have been okay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBfdl6hNZ9k

jocko699
09-15-2017, 10:23 PM
I think Sarah Huckabee should be fired for trying to influence the employment of a private citizen. I think that Kellyanne should have been fired for promoting Ivanka's clothing line. Jemele should be fired for lack of talent, not what she put on Twitter.

Also, the comments that ESPN has lost 13 million subscribers is sort of true. It is really a matter of many people dropping cable altogether, not dropping a particular network.

Overally, it is astonishing what people will accept Trump saying as being unimportant, but will be offended when other people say much less about him. Talk about things that aren't important.

Clay Travis should have just said this and he would have been okay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBfdl6hNZ9k

Huh????

Jess Hawsen Arown
09-15-2017, 11:08 PM
If you voted for Donald Trump,

ESPN HATES YOU.
GOOGLE HATES YOU.
HOLLYWOOD HATES YOU.

Make your business and entertainment choices, accordingly.

ElKabong
09-16-2017, 12:21 AM
Huh????

I'm with you on that expression. Maybe that was Clay Travis posting, above....

Fager Fan
09-16-2017, 08:27 AM
Someone should tell Jemele Hill that White Supremacists hate Jews. They would disown a daughter who married one...disown a daughter who converted to Judaism, and certainly would disown a daughter who is raising his grandchild as Jewish....that's for starters with this white supremacist BS charge constantly leveled at Trump...

It's as ridiculous as UC Berkeley providing "safe spaces and counseling" for their kids due to the upcoming appearance by Ben Shapiro...BEN F'ING SHAPIRO now can't be handled by the students at Berkeley...can you believe this world sometimes?

If this represents the future of America (in all respects above), then we are in a world of hurt, coming soon to a theater near you.

Wake up people. This can't be how a large portion of America thinks, can it?

We have to do like the queen of England, keep control until we're ancient so we can skip a generation in selecting the next leader(s).

upthecreek
09-16-2017, 09:45 AM
I read in another article ESPN President John Skipper says ESPN about sports not politics:lol:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/13/sports/jemele-hill-espn-white-house.html

Inner Dirt
09-16-2017, 09:54 AM

ESPN HATES YOU.
GOOGLE HATES YOU.
HOLLYWOOD HATES YOU.

I hate ESPN, but I still like using their website for scores and stats. I have ad-blocker on and do not subscribe to any of their pay services. I will listen to a game on ESPN radio from time to time. I try to pay attention to who advertises on there and do not patronize them. The two common ones when I listen are Geico and Grainger. I have Allstate insurance and use Grainger's competitor McMaster-Carr for shop supplies. So I believe I am using ESPN and not giving them a red cent. I didn't vote for Trump, I wrote in Will Seemore, but I agree with him more than the others on the ballot.

Tom
09-16-2017, 11:15 AM
If it were not for ESPN, CNN and PMSNBC would be hard pressed to hire all those total morons that work there.

kingfin66
09-16-2017, 12:55 PM
Huh????

Exalted One,

I guess the answer to your very eloquently worded response to my post is that I thought the most important thing to all of the conservatives was that "the bitch is not in office." Now everybody is getting worked up about something that an ESPN anchor tweeted from her private account. To me, the bottom line is that we have a president who takes shots at everybody via his Twitter account. Conservatives think it is okay. When somebody takes a shot at the president, it is not okay? Mine was basically a commentary about the stupidity of the whole situation. The 1st amendment and boobs comment was just icing on the cake.

One serious question that I do have is how is it okay for a government official to try to influence the employment status of a private citizen. I am pretty sure that this is illegal. If not, it should be. My guess is that Sarah Huckabee will get a "talking to" just like Kellyanne did when she committed her ethics violation.

Inner Dirt
09-16-2017, 02:54 PM
Exalted One,

I guess the answer to your very eloquently worded response to my post is that I thought the most important thing to all of the conservatives was that "the bitch is not in office." Now everybody is getting worked up about something that an ESPN anchor tweeted from her private account. To me, the bottom line is that we have a president who takes shots at everybody via his Twitter account. Conservatives think it is okay. When somebody takes a shot at the president, it is not okay? Mine was basically a commentary about the stupidity of the whole situation. The 1st amendment and boobs comment was just icing on the cake.

One serious question that I do have is how is it okay for a government official to try to influence the employment status of a private citizen. I am pretty sure that this is illegal. If not, it should be. My guess is that Sarah Huckabee will get a "talking to" just like Kellyanne did when she committed her ethics violation.

You are missing the point. ESPN covers SPORTS. At the same time they heavily interject politics into their coverage. LIBERAL views only, to the extreme it is laughable. The last 3 years they gave their ESPN courage award to a lesbian, a gay man, and a he-she. WTF is that? They encourage liberal spewing on air, yet if someone speaks from the right they are suspended or fired even if they do it off the air on their own time. No one is more biased than ESPN, screw them, I will laugh the day they go out of business. Almost as hard as I laughed at the crying Hillary supporters on election night.

BaffertsWig
09-16-2017, 03:07 PM

ESPN HATES YOU.
GOOGLE HATES YOU.
HOLLYWOOD HATES YOU.

You wackadoodles enjoy your Jeff Foxworthy, Larry the Cable Guy and Faux News :pound:

chrisl
09-16-2017, 03:24 PM
You wackadoodles enjoy your Jeff Foxworthy, Larry the Cable Guy and Faux News :pound:

And you enjoy your Whoopie Goldberg, Rosie O, and Pee Wee Herman:headbanger:

Tom
09-16-2017, 04:55 PM
Nicely played!

burnsy
09-18-2017, 09:20 AM
Here's some truth for the "Politicos" to chew on.
Or a better word may be "Sheep"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9KZZ6mZwbA

The only argument I have is, "All of those Fck's are lying."

Who really gives a Shit, what Jemele Hill says.....

Jess Hawsen Arown
09-18-2017, 10:13 AM
Who really gives a Shit, what Jemele Hill says.....

Nobody -- if ESPN did not fire people for having an opposing political point of view.

Let's not forget that ESPN would not allow an American (of Korean origin) to do his job because his last name was the same of a confederate general.

My outrage is with ESPN, not with Jamele Hill for exercising her free speech.

And ESPN for having the chutzpah to say that her words do not reflect the opinions of ESPN WHEN THEY CERTAINLY DO!

tucker6
09-18-2017, 10:38 AM
Nobody -- if ESPN did not fire people for having an opposing political point of view.

Let's not forget that ESPN would not allow an American (of Korean origin) to do his job because his last name was the same of a confederate general.

And ESPN for having the chutzpah to say that her words do not reflect the opinions of ESPN WHEN THEY CERTAINLY DO!

Exactly. The outrage is that ESPN has and continues to silence the 10% of employees who are conservative while condoning the actions of the 90% liberal/progressive employees. Then to lie and say they aren't taking a position is the truly astounding part. That is essentially calling their listeners stupid. They'd get more respect if they simply owned it.

Inner Dirt
09-18-2017, 11:47 AM
Exactly. The outrage is that ESPN has and continues to silence the 10% of employees who are conservative while condoning the actions of the 90% liberal/progressive employees. Then to lie and say they aren't taking a position is the truly astounding part. That is essentially calling their listeners stupid. They'd get more respect if they simply owned it.

That is the 100% truth. The liberal political spewing on TV is nothing compared to their radio shows and radio game coverage. Their crap never ceases to amaze me. Espn radio local coverage of a D-2 football game they are interviewing the university president on the pre game show. The jackass goes on for 5 minutes about global warming in his interview while he makes no mention about football or any other sport.

burnsy
09-18-2017, 11:53 AM

Yeah, but I guess you did not watch the video I posted either. THATS WHAT THEY ALL DO! Watch the video. These ass hats don't get that job unless they portray the part required by their masters.

It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out that "Fair and Balanced" (FOX) is a bunch of BS. Or that MSNBC and CNN are shoveling an agenda. People recite this crap like its the truth from both sides. A good portion of the arguments in these "Off topic" "political" threads is moronic. Does it really matter?

Maybe I over estimate the "smarts" of the American people. Maybe it does take a rocket scientist to figure out that its all a bunch of crap they argue over while nothing really ever changes.

If you don't have the same so called "outrage" for ESPN, MSNBC, Fox News, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC and all the rest of them.......you are pretty much just another "Shill" (The Sheeple) . Its hilarious just to read half of this crap........I rarely comment on it. But c'mon, give me one that's not biased and I might listen to some of you brain trusts on here. I'm glad you all bet horses......because if you can't figure this out, it says something about your "thinking skills".

If one has to defend a side "liberals" vs "conservatives" and all the other crap that comes with it.......I don't have time or energy for the stupidity of it all. If one can't figure it out on their own..The ruse of it....they are just "lost" in the "flock", "the Sheeple"

tucker6
09-18-2017, 12:10 PM
Yeah, but I guess you did not watch the video I posted either. THATS WHAT THEY ALL DO! Watch the video. These ass hats don't get that job unless they portray the part required by their masters.

It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out that "Fair and Balanced" (FOX) is a bunch of BS. Or that MSNBC and CNN are shoveling an agenda. People recite this crap like its the truth from both sides. A good portion of the arguments in these "Off topic" "political" threads is moronic. Does it really matter?

Maybe I over estimate the "smarts" of the American people. Maybe it does take a rocket scientist to figure out that its all a bunch of crap they argue over while nothing really ever changes.

If you don't have the same so called "outrage" for ESPN, MSNBC, Fox News, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC and all the rest of them.......you are pretty much just another "Shill" (The Sheeple) . Its hilarious just to read half of this crap........I rarely comment on it. But c'mon, give me one that's not biased and I might listen to some of you brain trusts on here. I'm glad you all bet horses......because if you can't figure this out, it says something about your "thinking skills".

If one has to defend a side "liberals" vs "conservatives" and all the other crap that comes with it.......I don't have time or energy for the stupidity of it all. If one can't figure it out on their own..The ruse of it....they are just "lost" in the "flock", "the Sheeple"

You miss the mark wide left. We aren't talking about news networks. We are talking about a sports network. The fact that you equated ESPN to the other alphabet soup news networks speaks volumes about how invasive "news" is at a sports network. The "outrage" is that a sports network is so politically slanted that people have a hard time separating them from MSNBC and CNN. They are pissing off 50% of their viewers and don't seem to care. Oh well.

Marshall Bennett
09-18-2017, 12:30 PM
Also, networks that report news they know isn't true need public scrutiny. Networks that televise sports shouldn't use air time to dabble in politics. Both are unethical and deserve being ridiculed in an open forum.

kingfin66
09-19-2017, 02:07 AM
You are missing the point. ESPN covers SPORTS. At the same time they heavily interject politics into their coverage. LIBERAL views only, to the extreme it is laughable. The last 3 years they gave their ESPN courage award to a lesbian, a gay man, and a he-she. WTF is that? They encourage liberal spewing on air, yet if someone speaks from the right they are suspended or fired even if they do it off the air on their own time. No one is more biased than ESPN, screw them, I will laugh the day they go out of business. Almost as hard as I laughed at the crying Hillary supporters on election night.

Ultimately, that is the best recourse if you don't like it. Stay away from the product. If enough people do that, the advertisers leave and changes are made. A few years back, I thought the Duck Dynasty guy should be fired. He was for a little while, but ultimately the public spoke and he got his job back. I think that they did eventually go off the air?

I think that you may be missing the point. The person is employed by ESPN, but made the remark - a stupid remark by the way - on her private Twitter account. You have already indicated your disdain for gay people in your posts on this board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2208632#post2208632) so it makes sense that you would not like them getting the courage award. My guess is that the reason that they got is because they have to go through live dealing with people like you who dislike them.

ESPN probably is liberal because they are covering sports where many of the participants are people of color, or members of other protected groups. Sports are more than a microcosm of society, they are extremely diverse and inclusive; much more so than society in general. If someone who works there is not aligned to equity, diversity, and inclusion then perhaps management has decided that they would be better off working elsewhere or in another field. So yea, they are very biased, and apparently very unapologetically so.

On the bright side, the hag isn't president and I have been reading that this is what is really important to conservatives.

Inner Dirt
09-19-2017, 09:07 AM
You have already indicated your disdain for gay people in your posts on this board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2208632#post2208632) so it makes sense that you would not like them getting the courage award. My guess is that the reason that they got is because they have to go through live dealing with people like you who dislike them.

I love how liberals make projections, just because I don't want to watch two dudes make out doesn't mean I have open disdain for them. I love animals, but I don't want to watch them have sex either. The flaming gay types that bother me would have no idea I am bothered by them. I would just quietly leave where ever they were at. Newsflash, your average gay person doesn't like the over the top stick out like a sore thumb flamer either.

I had a gay female couple who were my track going buddies for years. I met plenty of their gay friends, none of them liked the Liberace types either. They didn't fly rainbow flags, didn't march in gay parades, or try to act and appear a different sex than they were.

Jess Hawsen Arown
09-19-2017, 09:15 AM
I love how liberals make projections, just because I don't want to watch two dudes make out doesn't mean I have open disdain for them. I love animals, but I don't want to watch them have sex either. The flaming gay types that bother me would have no idea I am bothered by them. I would just quietly leave where ever they were at. Newsflash, your average gay person doesn't like the over the top stick out like a sore thumb flamer either.

I had a gay female couple who were my track going buddies for years. I met plenty of their gay friends, none of them liked the Liberace types either. They didn't fly rainbow flags, didn't march in gay parades, or try to act and appear a different sex than they were.

Its the gay ACTIVISTS who get all the media attention. I agree with everything you said.

Why is it in bad taste for a married couple to discuss their sex lives, but if you don't want to hear homosexuals do it, you are a homophobe?

BaffertsWig
09-19-2017, 09:15 AM
How to spot a homophobe 101:

I'm not homophobic, I have gay friends!!!

You can swap homophobe for racist and black for gay, same thing.

tucker6
09-19-2017, 09:22 AM

You're gonna run out of paint with a brush that wide.

Inner Dirt
09-19-2017, 09:38 AM

I am a homophobe by definition never claimed not to be. I am not ashamed of it either. It was how I was born. Isn't that funny, if you are born gay the liberals celebrate you like you are a hero, if you are born uncomfortable with gay behavior you are evil in the eyes of a liberal. I am a closeted homophobe a stranger to me has no idea how I feel, I am harming no one.

dkithore
09-19-2017, 10:41 AM
Let me assure you, she does not speak for black (African American) people who by and large are very decent and sensitive about talking trash about any human being. I say with confidence as I have worked with them in civil rights movement of 60's.

Did you notice that none of the Rev. Kings family members have talked trash about our president. This lady is an opportunist and wannabe. She seeks name and fame by trashing a good man. Being a black woman playing the race card apparently makes her untouchable. She can throw rocks (guilt)at white people and feel smug. Natural justice will catch up. Do not worry.

I make an observation: Pres. Trumps opponents have seen the dust, one by one. All these detractors will ultimately make him more resolved to make America great. That is my fervent hope. All lives matter.

Dahoss9698
09-19-2017, 11:02 AM

Its the gay ACTIVISTS who get all the media attention. I agree with everything you said.

Why is it in bad taste for a married couple to discuss their sex lives, but if you don't want to hear homosexuals do it, you are a homophobe?

You're gonna run out of paint with a brush that wide.

I am a homophobe by definition never claimed not to be. I am not ashamed of it either. It was how I was born. Isn't that funny, if you are born gay the liberals celebrate you like you are a hero, if you are born uncomfortable with gay behavior you are evil in the eyes of a liberal. I am a closeted homophobe a stranger to me has no idea how I feel, I am harming no one.
These four posts are what keeps me coming back.

You have Inner Dirt saying he doesn't openly disdain gay people. Jess and Tucker sticking up for him and than Inner admitting he's a homophobe, but that it's okay because he's a closeted homophobe.

:lol::lol::lol:

I give him credit...at least he admitted it.

Dahoss9698
09-19-2017, 11:05 AM
Let me assure you, she does not speak for black (African American) people who by and large are very decent and sensitive about talking trash about any human being. I say with confidence as I have worked with them in civil rights movement of 60's.

Did you notice that none of the Rev. Kings family members have talked trash about our president. This lady is an opportunist and wannabe. She seeks name and fame by trashing a good man. Being a black woman playing the race card apparently makes her untouchable. She can throw rocks (guilt)at white people and feel smug. Natural justice will catch up. Do not worry.

I make an observation: Pres. Trumps opponents have seen the dust, one by one. All these detractors will ultimately make him more resolved to make America great. That is my fervent hope. All lives matter.

Just so I'm clear, you feel like you're able to speak about how black people in 2017 think and feel because you worked with them 5 decades ago?

For the record, I can't stand Jemele Hill, even though I think what she said might be more true than not. She's awful on TV and any show she's on is unwatchable.

But she sure did rile up the alt right, which I give her credit for.

tucker6
09-19-2017, 11:18 AM

You have Inner Dirt saying he doesn't openly disdain gay people. Jess and Tucker sticking up for him and than Inner admitting he's a homophobe, but that it's okay because he's a closeted homophobe.

I give him credit...at least he admitted it.

You got that out of my post? Boy, I sure do have a way with words.

woodtoo
09-19-2017, 11:22 AM
You got that out of my post? Boy, I sure do have a way with words.

Maybe you accidentally spilled some paint on him, by the way what color are you using?

Jess Hawsen Arown
09-19-2017, 11:29 AM

NOBODY SPEAKS FOR THE BLACK PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY! They are individuals with a variety of beliefs just like people with every other skin pigmentation variant.

Inner Dirt
09-19-2017, 11:46 AM
NOBODY SPEAKS FOR THE BLACK PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY! They are individuals with a variety of beliefs just like people with every other skin pigmentation variant.

Note true, isn't Jessie Jackson the emperor of black people? Of all the black people I have personally know from a drug dealer across the street to doctors, lawyers and business owners, the higher they are up the socioeconomic ladder the more they can't stand the likes of Sharpton, Jackson and Waters. If someone black listens to them and holds them in high regard they are likely at the low end of the gene pool.

Marshall Bennett
09-19-2017, 12:15 PM
I love how liberals make projections, just because I don't want to watch two dudes make out doesn't mean I have open disdain for them. I love animals, but I don't want to watch them have sex either.
I'd prefer watching the two animals any day. At least its natural. :)

Jess Hawsen Arown
09-19-2017, 09:40 PM
Note true, isn't Jessie Jackson the emperor of black people? Of all the black people I have personally know from a drug dealer across the street to doctors, lawyers and business owners, the higher they are up the socioeconomic ladder the more they can't stand the likes of Sharpton, Jackson and Waters. If someone black listens to them and holds them in high regard they are likely at the low end of the gene pool.

He is the emperor of black people that the liberal media will let you see.

kingfin66
09-19-2017, 10:24 PM

It is interesting that you chose to respond to this part of my response. I brought your homophobia up because you asked WTF was up with the recent courage award winners. You doubled down when PA called you on it, and now you triple down on it. Even called me a liberal because of it. That is cool and kind of funny. Even more funny that people are defending you for it. If openly accepting all people (and that includes conservative christians, etc.) makes me a liberal, I will wear that label with pride (no pun intended :)).

Social liberal
Fiscal conservative
Citizen of the U.S. and the World

dkithore
09-19-2017, 10:56 PM
Dehoss and you both make valid points. For the record I spoke of my experience and not the race. And I share my experience of those I worked with and lived next to. I was trying to make a point that Jemile is an aberration. I could be wrong.

It is possible that years of lying to people about promises of jobs for youth and better education for inner city residents may have changed the way they think today.

PaceAdvantage
09-20-2017, 12:40 AM

You can swap homophobe for racist and black for gay, same thing.And? What was your point again? Except the need to type SOMETHING!

PaceAdvantage
09-20-2017, 12:42 AM

I give him credit...at least he admitted it.Sincere question...do you get out much?

PaceAdvantage
09-20-2017, 12:43 AM
For the record, I can't stand Jemele Hill, even though I think what she said might be more true than not.That's not a surprise. The feeble-minded are always easily swayed by popular myths.

Dahoss9698
09-20-2017, 09:43 AM
Sincere question...do you get out much?

That's not a surprise. The feeble-minded are always easily swayed by popular myths.

Looks like someone is upset. You just hate when I mix it up down here. Tough shit.

Dahoss9698
09-20-2017, 10:07 AM
And? What was your point again? Except the need to type SOMETHING!

PA just loves to protect his homophobes.

Come to think of it....you've protected racists here also.

That's a nice look. :ThmbUp:

jimmyb
09-20-2017, 10:18 AM
Gay liberal freaks out when touched by a lady.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqGsqWrtEK8

Jess Hawsen Arown
09-20-2017, 11:01 AM
Gay liberal freaks out when touched by a lady.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqGsqWrtEK8

Wackadoodles On Parade.

PaceAdvantage
09-20-2017, 11:34 AM
Looks like someone is upset. You just hate when I mix it up down here. Tough shit.I fully expected you to "mix it up" after your embarrassing Saratoga picks...so bad, you didn't even bother to provide a final recap, if I recall correctly.

I'd come down here to hide too if I pulled off that epic-fail.

PaceAdvantage
09-20-2017, 11:40 AM
PA just loves to protect his homophobes.

Come to think of it....you've protected racists here also.If you were actually an honest man, you would know that's completely false.

Lucky for you, I sometimes protect assholes too...even Grade AAA ones.

Dahoss9698
09-20-2017, 01:29 PM
If you were actually an honest man, you would know that's completely false.

Lucky for you, I sometimes protect assholes too...even Grade AAA ones.

Honest?

What would you know about honesty? Of course you protect the homophobic and racist behavior here. Anyone without their head in the sand knows that's the truth.

Dahoss9698
09-20-2017, 01:30 PM
I fully expected you to "mix it up" after your embarrassing Saratoga picks...so bad, you didn't even bother to provide a final recap, if I recall correctly.

I'd come down here to hide too if I pulled off that epic-fail.

Again...very intellectually dishonest.

EMD was right about you.

PaceAdvantage
09-20-2017, 01:36 PM
Again...very intellectually dishonest.

EMD was right about you.Maybe if we're lucky, you'll join his merry band of loser twitter trolls.

PaceAdvantage
09-20-2017, 01:37 PM
Of course you protect the homophobic and racist behavior here.Just goes to show you've missed a lot of my posts here.

Must have been when you were studying those trips for the upcoming Saratoga meet this year.