PDA

View Full Version : CIA declassifies proof Hitler alive in 1955

Jess Hawsen Arown
09-10-2017, 08:40 AM
https://sputniknews.com/latam/201709081057225023-hitler-cia-documents-alive-argentina/

Declassified CIA files show that in 1955, an informant boasted about meeting with Adolf Hitler in Colombia, and provided pictures of himself with the Fuhrer - over 10 years after the Fuhrer's suicide.

Here's the memo:

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3988205-HITLER-ADOLF-0003.html#document/p2

Think about the importance of this file. If this is true, then it is very possible that ELVIS IS STILL ALIVE! :jump:

Note: Sputnik News is a RUSSIAN NEWS AGENCY. So you know they can be trusted. :rolleyes:

Tom
09-10-2017, 09:40 AM
Judging by the CIA's performance over the years, no doubt Hitler and Elvis are working there. Probably in Planning.

barahona44
09-10-2017, 09:46 AM
Judging by the CIA's performance over the years, no doubt Hitler and Elvis are working there. Probably in Planning.

Danke,danke very much.

classhandicapper
09-10-2017, 09:59 AM
I don't see why we should hold Sputnik news is lower regard than the mainstream media in the US. To be clear, I think the US media is slightly beneath pond scum.

Tom
09-10-2017, 10:12 AM
Sputnik has far more credibility than CNN!

elysiantraveller
09-10-2017, 11:39 AM
This is the same news agency giving credence to a 128 year old man claiming TO BE Hitler...

The anti-media statements on here are borderline absurd.

classhandicapper
09-10-2017, 11:48 AM
This is the same news agency giving credence to a 128 year old man claiming TO BE Hitler...

The anti-media statements on here are borderline absurd.

And anyone that believes they are an unbiased source of accurate information without political and other agendas is too naive to be taken seriously.

Clocker
09-10-2017, 11:57 AM
I had a few beers with Elvis last night. (Drinking with someone eating peanut butter and banana sandwiches is really disgusting, by the way.) He said that Hitler had major plastic surgery some time ago, changed his name to George Soros, and has been using the stolen Nazi gold to establish the Fourth Reich, but using the politically correct cover name of Open Society.

Elvis said that Soros (Hitler) has been quite despondent since the US elections, because a big part of his plan relied on getting his prime protege, Hillary Clinton, elected. After the election, he once again retreated to his bunker and has not been seen since.

PaceAdvantage
09-10-2017, 12:01 PM

The anti-media statements on here are borderline absurd.I don't know about the 128-year-old man (well, I do know...not Hitler)...HOWEVER, anyone who thinks Hitler died in a bunker in Germany near the end of WWII is probably naive at best.

Considering the vast numbers of lower ranking Nazis who escaped, why is it so unfathomable that Hitler himself didn't have an exit plan that was carried out by his most devoted followers?

I have no doubt he escaped to Argentina...no doubt...

classhandicapper
09-10-2017, 12:46 PM
I don't know about the 128-year-old man (well, I do know...not Hitler)...HOWEVER, anyone who thinks Hitler died in a bunker in Germany near the end of WWII is probably naive at best.

Considering the vast numbers of lower ranking Nazis who escaped, why is it so unfathomable that Hitler himself didn't have an exit plan that was carried out by his most devoted followers?

The US secretly brought Nazi scientists into the US and a lot of ex Nazis were caught over the years. It's possible Hitler committed suicide, but the evidence for his suicide is no better than the evidence and reports of Nazis living on compounds in South America.

PaceAdvantage
09-10-2017, 12:55 PM
The US secretly brought Nazi scientists into the USExactly...and if that could happen, it could easily have happened that Hitler escaped. Lots of Nazis escaped...you mean to tell me the top Nazi of all time didn't get out? :lol:

Yeah...nobody had a camera back then to take a picture of Hitler's body...I know...I know...they took pictures of everything else, but nobody thought to take a picture of Hitler's dead body, the most celebrated picture of all time...no, they hurried up and burned his body...yeah right.

Come on people...

ElKabong
09-10-2017, 01:45 PM
This thread is a lot like the opening scene from Let It Ride. Highly entertaining and I love all characters involved.

classhandicapper
09-10-2017, 03:23 PM
Exactly...and if that could happen, it could easily have happened that Hitler escaped. Lots of Nazis escaped...you mean to tell me the top Nazi of all time didn't get out? :lol:

Yeah...nobody had a camera back then to take a picture of Hitler's body...I know...I know...they took pictures of everything else, but nobody thought to take a picture of Hitler's dead body, the most celebrated picture of all time...no, they hurried up and burned his body...yeah right.

Come on people...

Assuming he escaped, it makes a lot of sense they would claim they had seen his dead body and burned it in order not be perceived as incompetently allowing him to escape and to bring a sense of closure to a war ravaged world.

The media is full of crap on virtually everything. They are basically an extension of all the corruption in Washington, the intelligence community, and elsewhere.

Do I think Sputnik is an unbaised source of accurate information?

Obviously not.

But the idea that I should believe the official story coming from government and the media on anything is just as laughable. That becomes more obvious by the day. The only question in my mind is how of it is incompetence and how much is a willful effort to misinform and mislead due to agenda.

Tom
09-10-2017, 03:30 PM
Well, we have cameras nowadays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KHYqMrsEts

classhandicapper
09-10-2017, 05:20 PM
Well, we have cameras nowadays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KHYqMrsEts

"My God, America just elected a man that wears a dead rat on his head".

Those are some of the funniest videos on the internet.

Jess Hawsen Arown
09-10-2017, 05:23 PM
I had a few beers with Elvis last night. (Drinking with someone eating peanut butter and banana sandwiches is really disgusting, by the way.) He said that Hitler had major plastic surgery some time ago, changed his name to George Soros, and has been using the stolen Nazi gold to establish the Fourth Reich, but using the politically correct cover name of Open Society.

Elvis said that Soros (Hitler) has been quite despondent since the US elections, because a big part of his plan relied on getting his prime protege, Hillary Clinton, elected. After the election, he once again retreated to his bunker and has not been seen since.

I knew it! I know you took a risk telling everybody, so we appreciate it.

Mums the word, everybody.

betovernetcapper
09-10-2017, 08:21 PM
Hitler didn't seem to think he was going to lose until the very end. Germany had rockets, jets, heavy water & a team working on the atomic bomb. The Japanese also had an atomic bomb team. Despite all the mistakes he made, the tools for victory were there. If he would have thought to use the jets as fighters instead of recognizance planes, it might have been a game changer. If the Germans & Japanese trusted each other enough to collaborate on the atomic bomb, they may have gotten it first, a real big game changer.
Even if he thought they were going to lose, he was so closely watched that if he was discovered to have an exit strategy, the government might have begun to unravel.
The above being said if half of this is true, you don't live to be 128. :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler%27s_health

elysiantraveller
09-10-2017, 11:26 PM
The final hours of Hitler's life are fairly well documented by bunker survivors many of whom were captured and tortured by the Soviets. I trust that along with eight years of prison camp provided a fairly accurate timeline of what really happened.

Regardless the much more interesting WW2 conspiracy is the Rudolph Hess flight and Nazi peace offers early in the war. A secret the British government is still hell-bent on keeping in the dark as they recently extended its Top Secret classification through 2040-something.

Inner Dirt
09-11-2017, 08:29 AM
Exactly...and if that could happen, it could easily have happened that Hitler escaped. Lots of Nazis escaped...you mean to tell me the top Nazi of all time didn't get out? :lol:

Come on people...

The problem with him escaping is his distinct look, voice and the fact his evil face was probably recognized by more people than anyone else in the world. I saw pictures somewhere of how Hitler could have altered his appearance, long hair, no hair, ZZ top beard, clean shaved etc,etc. You can still tell it is him. You can find pictures of him as a young teenager, you can still tell it was him.

If the USA thought he survived the bounty on his head would have been so high his own mother would have turned him in. He also would have little or no allies which would have made concealing him impossible.

classhandicapper
09-11-2017, 09:36 AM
The final hours of Hitler's life are fairly well documented by bunker survivors many of whom were captured and tortured by the Soviets.

Yeah, very well documented. No one agrees, the bodies were burned, the skull fragments the Soviet's thought were his were proven to be a woman's, and the "remains" were later conveniently exhumed, cremated, and scattered as if no one would would be interested in proving that he was actually dead. And of course if he had escaped, I'm sure the first thing other loyal Nazis would have done is rat him out and not make up a story about him being dead.

Conspiracy theories exist because the evidence is sketchy and the official story does not make any sense. In this case, we know the US helped Nazi scientists escape and we know other ranking Nazis escaped on their own.

Does that prove he escaped too?

Absolutely not.

The official story may in fact be correct or at least close enough to be considered accurate. That may be the most likely scenario. The problem is there is no real evidence for it and there were also reports of Nazis living in South America from multiple sources, troves of Nazi materials found in that area, and that's where some of the ex Nazis were captured.

"Adolf Hitler killed himself by gunshot on 30 April 1945 in his Führerbunker in Berlin.[a][b][c] His wife Eva Braun committed suicide with him by taking cyanide.[d] That afternoon, in accordance with Hitler's prior instructions, their remains were carried up the stairs through the bunker's emergency exit, doused in petrol, and set alight in the Reich Chancellery garden outside the bunker.[1] Records in the Soviet archives show that their burnt remains were recovered and interred in successive locations[e] until 1970, when they were again exhumed, cremated, and the ashes scattered.[f]

Accounts differ as to the cause of death; one states that he died by poison only[g] and another that he died by a self-inflicted gunshot while biting down on a cyanide capsule.[h] Contemporary historians have rejected these accounts as being either Soviet propaganda[i][j] or an attempted compromise in order to reconcile the different conclusions.[h][k] One eyewitness recorded that the body showed signs of having been shot through the mouth, but this has been proven unlikely.[l][m] There is also controversy regarding the authenticity of skull and jaw fragments which were recovered.[n][o] In 2009, American researchers performed DNA tests on a skull Soviet officials had long believed to be that of Hitler. The tests and examination revealed that the skull was actually that of a woman less than 40 years old. The jaw fragments which had been recovered were not tested.[2][3][p]"

elysiantraveller
09-11-2017, 09:57 AM
Not saying its impossible. Just that a lot of people who were within the bunker corroborate the same story under serious duress; IE NKVD interrogation and the Gulag.

The lack of forensic evidence is understandable given the circumstances surrounding it.

Marshall Bennett
09-11-2017, 12:12 PM
Seems suicide would be his only option. Seriously doubt he'd fail either. Other Nazi leaders took the same route.

Clocker
09-11-2017, 12:59 PM
Seems suicide would be his only option.

I agree. I would presume that with the usual Nazi precision, his people had plans prepared to get him out, probably to Argentina.

He was clearly unbalanced at the end, and doubt that his ego would let him contemplate going from absolute ruler of Europe to a fugitive hiding out in South America. Better to go out with the supreme sacrifice for the Third Reich.

Greyfox
09-11-2017, 01:21 PM
I had lunch with Jimmy Hoffa last week.
He asked me why no photos were taken of a dead bin Laden?

classhandicapper
09-11-2017, 01:41 PM
I had lunch with Jimmy Hoffa last week.
He asked me why no photos were taken of a dead bin Laden?

That's why there are still conspiracy theories surrounding the actual timing of bin Laden's death.

It's one thing to not want to splash photos of his dead body all over the mainstream media (which incidentally they did do with Saddam, his sons, and Gaddafi). It's another to not take photos at all. At that point you are telling the public to trust the government. That would be all well and good even we didn't catch the government lying on a regular basis about all sorts of things and the media in cahoots with the government.

I think a lot of people are convinced Frank Sheeran killed Hoffa given that he admitted it.

MONEY
09-11-2017, 02:16 PM
I heard that Hitler made a small fortune selling homemade meat tenderizer & marinades on the corner of 125th st. & St. Nicholas ave in N.Y.C. He eventually sold his recipes to some entrepreneurs.
Then he bought an apartment at The Broadmoor in Washington DC where he inconspicuously lived the rest of his life.

elysiantraveller
09-11-2017, 03:56 PM
That's why there are still conspiracy theories surrounding the actual timing of bin Laden's death.

It's one thing to not want to splash photos of his dead body all over the mainstream media (which incidentally they did do with Saddam, his sons, and Gaddafi). It's another to not take photos at all. At that point you are telling the public to trust the government. That would be all well and good even we didn't catch the government lying on a regular basis about all sorts of things and the media in cahoots with the government.

I think a lot of people are convinced Frank Sheeran killed Hoffa given that he admitted it.

Photos were taken of Bin Laden and shown to ranking members of the Armed Forces committee.

Greyfox
09-11-2017, 03:59 PM
Photos were taken of Bin Laden and shown to ranking members of the Armed Forces committee.

But not to the public?

elysiantraveller
09-11-2017, 04:10 PM
But not to the public?

They chose not to. The statement was none were taken. I distinctly recall ranking House and Senate members stating they has seen them. Even opponents of the President.

woodtoo
09-11-2017, 05:57 PM
They chose not to. The statement was none were taken. I distinctly recall ranking House and Senate members stating they has seen them. Even opponents of the President.

Why do they think he will be martyred more if his bullet ridden corpse is shown?

fast4522
09-11-2017, 06:18 PM
Given what we currently know about the man that is fact, the guy was a virtual mess receiving daily injections. His health was severely comprised and needed support in order to escape and live anyplace. If I would put a percentage on him being dead at the time of Germany's surrender it would be close to 96%. That being said the percentage is also very high that he and his wife's remains were destroyed completely before anyone got to investigate any location.

classhandicapper
09-11-2017, 08:16 PM
Why do they think he will be martyred more if his bullet ridden corpse is shown?

The speculation I just read suggests that the seals that killed him may have overindulged in shooting bullets into his body after he was already dead. That could cause an international scandal.

However, like I said, if you don't provide pictures to the public and you bury at sea (none of which makes sense given the gruesome photos of Saddam etc...), you are going to continue to get the conspiracy minded suggesting that the rumors of his kidney illness/marfan syndrome and death in 2001 are the truth, his burial at sea was done so no one could examine the body and determine the time of death, and his body was rolled out at a politically expedient time.

This is how it works.

People look at the official story and the evidence. If the evidence is solid and the story makes sense they accept it.

If the story does not make sense, there is little or no evidence, and there is some contrary evidence, they speculate on what might have really happened.

People don't accept the official Kennedy story because too many things do not make sense and too many other things make a LOT of sense.

elysiantraveller
09-11-2017, 09:02 PM

No idea to be honest. The burial thing I think was done out of religious/ political considerations but again not my call.

I wasn't pleased about the immediate purging of "proof" but after rank and file leadership on both sides admitted to seeing the pictures and their authenticity I, personally, was satisfied.

Plus it's not really the kind of thing you can hold a national announcement on and get wrong.

thaskalos
09-11-2017, 09:02 PM

And our government was so quick to bury Bin Laden's body because......?

elysiantraveller
09-11-2017, 09:04 PM
And our government was so quick to bury Bin Laden's body because......?

I don't know. I don't want people to think I would have handled it the way it was. I just made the comment photos of Bin Laden were taken and shown to people in the need-to-know circles who had no justification to lie about what they saw.

classhandicapper
09-11-2017, 09:07 PM
I don't know.

Again...the speculation I just read suggests that the seals that killed him may have overindulged in shooting bullets into his body after he was already dead. It was felt pictures like that could cause an international scandal. What makes no sense about that is the gruesome pictures of Saddam, his sons, and others have been released.

thaskalos
09-11-2017, 09:07 PM
I don't know. I don't want people to think I would have handled it the way it was. I just made the comment photos of Bin Laden were taken and shown to people in the need-to-know circles who had no justification to lie about what they saw.

This was our country's most despised person for a long time...and the handling of his "assassination" was puzzling to say the least. Who can blame those who harbor "conspiracy theories"...when our government acts in such an irrational manner?

thaskalos
09-11-2017, 09:16 PM
Again...the speculation I just read suggests that the seals that killed him may have overindulged in shooting bullets into his body after he was already dead. That could cause an international scandal.

Alright then. That settles it!

We killed thousands and thousands of Iraqis who never bothered us, because of Bin Laden...but we were afraid of the "international scandal" that the photos of his bullet-riddled body would have caused. :ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

fast4522
09-11-2017, 09:24 PM
I don't know about the 128-year-old man (well, I do know...not Hitler)...HOWEVER, anyone who thinks Hitler died in a bunker in Germany near the end of WWII is probably naive at best.

If he escaped to Argentina he did not live long. The largest collection sociopath's ever to occupy one country, enter the Third Reich. Vast numbers escaped exactly because they had control for a very short time before the hunt began. Both Elvis and Adolf Hitler had poor health in common from many years of drugs in their systems, both could have lived longer if there was some correction in lifestyle. With both cases whoever pisses off the boss gets trouble, unless the boss can no longer provide the lifestyle that one is accustomed to. Considering the many who wanted to escape The Hague and some top ranking might not want the leader of the Nazi Party Führer to be able to talk period. But like Hillary likes to say "What difference does it make"

_______
09-11-2017, 09:49 PM
I know most here don't believe that what Muslim's think is important or should be a consideration in our policy decisions but the "no photo" and burial at sea makes perfect sense if you were concerned about offending sensibilities and breeding new terrorists.

I'm sure consideration was given to the possibility that some would speculate about a vast conspiracy and that Osama was living comfortably in Abu Dubai but...look at the title of this thread.

There is no avoiding it regardless of the evidence with some people.

It doesn't matter how laughably stupid any theory is. (Insert Obama is a secret Muslim troll here) The internet is the place where you can find a community to take it seriously.

They made the right decision. It didn't resolve the issue but it didn't make it much worse. And the internet is full of ridiculous conspiracies with or without photo's (which were OBVIOUSLY faked!) regardless.

classhandicapper
09-11-2017, 09:53 PM
If he escaped to Argentina he did not live long. The largest collection sociopath's ever to occupy one country, enter the Third Reich. Vast numbers escaped exactly because they had control for a very short time before the hunt began. Both Elvis and Adolf Hitler had poor health in common from many years of drugs in their systems, both could have lived longer if there was some correction in lifestyle. With both cases whoever pisses off the boss gets trouble, unless the boss can no longer provide the lifestyle that one is accustomed to. Considering the many who wanted to escape The Hague and some top ranking might not want the leader of the Nazi Party Führer to be able to talk period. But like Hillary likes to say "What difference does it make"

Let's set aside Hitler for a moment.

There are multiple reports from people suggesting there were hidden compounds in Argentina and elsewhere where ex Nazis lived. Troves of Nazi artifacts have been found in the area. Major arrests of Nazis did occur in Argentina and elsewhere.

History Channel did a series on a lot of this. I didn't see the whole thing from start to finish, but I saw a few episodes. It made me more open to the possibility that a lot more of them escaped than we know about.

http://www.history.com/shows/hunting-hitler

I find it hard to believe that if these guys had these compounds built before the war ended (I assume on Hitler's orders) that they were unprepared to escape when it became clear the war was lost.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/secret-nazi-lair-possibly-found-deep-in-argentine-jungle/

"Germany is believed to have built remote hideouts for their top leaders in some of the most remote locations on Earth prior to the conclusion of World War II in the event of their defeat.

While their findings so far are not definitive proof of these set of structures being one of them, Daniel Schavelzon, leader of the team archaeologists exploring the site, said: "We can find no other explanation as to why anyone would build these structures, at such great effort and expense, in a site which at that time was totally inaccessible, away from the local community, with material which is not typical of the regional architecture."

thaskalos
09-11-2017, 09:54 PM
I know most here don't believe that what Muslim's think is important or should be a consideration in our policy decisions but the "no photo" and burial at sea makes perfect sense if you were concerned about offending sensibilities and breeding new terrorists.

I'm sure consideration was given to the possibility that some would speculate about a vast conspiracy and that Osama was living comfortably in Abu Dubai but...look at the title of this thread.

There is no avoiding it regardless of the evidence with some people.

It doesn't matter how laughably stupid any theory is. (Insert Obama is a secret Muslim troll here) The internet is the place where you can find a community to take it seriously.

They made the right decision. It didn't resolve the issue but it didn't make it much worse. And the internet is full of ridiculous conspiracies with or without photo's (which were OBVIOUSLY faked!) regardless.

How "sensitive" were the Muslims THEMSELVES...when it came to the "publicity" associated with the Saddam Hussein HANGING?

classhandicapper
09-11-2017, 09:57 PM

I'd more readily accept that if they didn't splash the bodies of Saddam and his sons all over the place.

elysiantraveller
09-11-2017, 10:00 PM
I think the Bin Laden thing has gone off track. My only comment was that photos of his body were taken. They were shown to people in the Armed Forces committee who confirmed them publicly.

Personally, that was good enough for me. If it wasn't for you that's fine.

My only comment on the issue is that photos were indeed taken. Beyond that I offer no argument on any issue regarding it.

I don't care about the Saddam thing as it's unrelated. FWIW I believe he is dead too.

thaskalos
09-11-2017, 10:05 PM
I think the Bin Laden thing has gone off track. My only comment was that photos of his body were taken. They were shown to people in the Armed Forces committee who confirmed them publicly.

My only comment on the issue is that photos were indeed taken. Beyond that I offer no argument on any issue regarding it.

I don't care about the Saddam thing as it's unrelated. FWIW I believe he is dead too.

It's okay to believe what the Armed Forces committee publicly declares...but it's also understandable to have some doubt. After all...these government committees HAVE been known to "exaggerate", on occasion.

Clocker
09-11-2017, 10:06 PM
How "sensitive" were the Muslims THEMSELVES...when it came to the "publicity" associated with the Saddam Hussein HANGING?

Saddam was a Sunni. The majority of Iraqis are Shia. Saddam was executed by the new Iraqi government, which was predominantly Shia. Business as usual in the middle eastern sand box.

thaskalos
09-11-2017, 10:12 PM
Saddam was a Sunni. The majority of Iraqis are Shia. Saddam was executed by the new Iraqi government, which was predominantly Shia. Business as usual in the middle eastern sand box.

Do the Sunnis and the Shias hold differing "moral sensibilities" when it comes to executions or "assassinations"? Is the publicizing of the execution of a Sunni "acceptable"...while a Shia execution or assassination is supposed to be carried out in a "dignified" manner?

I'm not being sarcastic here...my inquisitiveness is 100% genuine.

Clocker
09-11-2017, 10:23 PM
Do the Sunnis and the Shias hold differing "moral sensibilities" when it comes to executions or "assassinations"? Is the publicizing of the execution of a Sunni "acceptable"...while a Shia execution or assassination is supposed to be carried out in a "dignified" manner?

None of the above.

My point was that the execution of Saddam was carried out by Muslims, not by Christian infidels. That is the relevant difference, not anything having to do with Shia versus Sunni.

The Sunni radicals would have been much more upset if Saddam had been executed by Americans.

_______
09-11-2017, 10:46 PM
None of the above.

My point was that the execution of Saddam was carried out by Muslims, not by Christian infidels. That is the relevant difference, not anything having to do with Shia versus Sunni.

The Sunni radicals would have been much more upset if Saddam had been executed by Americans.

I guess no one remembers the blowback from the Bush admin when cell phone video by Shia attending the hanging were released.

There was plenty of outrage by Sunni's over the further humiliation of Hussein by the Shia's. I'm not sure there would be more outrage if Christian infidels had done this. It contributed to the rise of ISIS by assuring tha Sunnis would support anyone that opposed the Shia government we installed.

The lesson was learned by those who made decisions about how to proceed with Osamas remains but, you know, giant conspiracy regardless.

thaskalos
09-11-2017, 10:49 PM
None of the above.

I understand...and I've also read where the American authorities have stated that the Bin Laden assassination was handled in a manner which was meant to avoid "offending Muslim sensibilities". But this sounds like empty rhetoric to me...because our country hasn't been particularly concerned about "Muslim sensibilities" before.

After all...weren't the Muslim sensibilities "offended" when we attacked Iraq without adequate provocation? Aren't Muslim journalists calling ISIS a "retaliatory movement"...brought on by the "unjustified" USA attack against Iraq? If we didn't pay attention to "Muslim sensibilities" then...why all the sensitivity towards Muslim sensibilities in the "Bin Laden assassination affair"?

_______
09-11-2017, 10:49 PM
For those with short memories:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/01/10/bush.hussein/index.html

_______
09-11-2017, 10:51 PM
I understand...and I've also read where the American authorities have stated that the Bin Laden assassination was handled in a manner which was meant to avoid "offending Muslim sensibilities". But this sounds like empty rhetoric to me...because our country hasn't been particularly concerned about "Muslim sensibilities" before.

After all...weren't the Muslim sensibilities "offended" when we attacked Iraq without adequate provocation? Aren't Muslim journalists calling ISIS a "retaliatory movement"...brought on by the "unjustified" USA attack against Iraq? If we didn't pay attention to "Muslim sensibilities" then...why all the sensitivity towards Muslim sensibilities in the Bin Laden assassination affair?

Because we learn. Even those who didn't know there was a difference between a Sunni and a Shia before invading a country rife with religious discord.

We got a little smarter for a while.

_______
09-11-2017, 11:13 PM

There is no need to apologize in a thread dedicated to "Hitler was alive in 1955".

Other than the embarraresment of having contributed to it in any form which we are all now guilty of.

elysiantraveller
09-11-2017, 11:30 PM
After all...weren't the Muslim sensibilities "offended" when we attacked Iraq without adequate provocation? Aren't Muslim journalists calling ISIS a "retaliatory movement"...brought on by the "unjustified" USA attack against Iraq? If we didn't pay attention to "Muslim sensibilities" then...why all the sensitivity towards Muslim sensibilities in the "Bin Laden assassination affair"?

ISIS, at least to me, appears to be an organisation that is trying to capitalise on the power vacuum in parts of Iraq and Syria. Religious extremism and terrorism is a great recruiting tool for them. Standing up to the "evil empire" and fighting the Western Imperialists drives their numbers but they behave very differently than other terrorist organizations on that they seek actual territorial gains.

The other topic though is Sunnis and Shias killing each other which is par for the course over there for almost a millennia now. For them it's no big deal but us doing it is a different story and helps the narrative in the first paragraph. Hell, Iran hates ISIS and Al Queda as much as we do.

elysiantraveller
09-11-2017, 11:32 PM
There is no need to apologize in a thread dedicated to "Hitler was alive in 1955".

Other than the embarraresment of having contributed to it in any form which we are all now guilty of.

Fringe theories commonplace around here. 4D chess what you called it?

The real conspiracy of WW2 is the Hess Flight and the fact the British government still will not declassify it and the surrounding issue of Nazi Peace Overtures. That one isn't nearly as subjective. They are actively and admittingly not letting that information public.

classhandicapper
09-12-2017, 09:07 AM
None of the above.

That makes perfect sense to me, but wasn't it the US that killed his sons in battle?

Those photos were plashed all over the place also.

elysiantraveller
09-12-2017, 09:26 AM
That makes perfect sense to me, but wasn't it the US that killed his sons in battle?

Those photos were plashed all over the place also.

What point is anyone trying to make on this thread?

That Bin Laden is alive?

That Hitler escaped?

:confused:

classhandicapper
09-12-2017, 09:38 AM

Granted, I am probably more open to "alternative possibilities" than many other people, but I find it curious how accepting bright people are of "official stories" with little or no evidence, when those making the claim have a vested interest in saying what they are saying, and when governments are constantly caught lying.

I'd make the odds of Hitler escaping maybe 10%, but if anything I am probably underestimating it.

Here's the evidence.

1. Witnesses and Russia claim he was dead.

I ask myself, what would a bunch of loyal Nazis say given they would most likely be trying to protect him?

I ask myself, what would Russia say about a madman that killed millions of people even if we won the war? Would they say he's still at large?

2 The bodies were burnt and no photos were taken.

Why? In the pre DNA era this would be the most logical way for people to disguise dead bodies.

3. The bodies were supposedly exhumed years later, cremated, and the ashes spread around.

Why?

4. The bone fragments that Russia said were his were later DNA tested and determined to not be his.

5. The US helped Nazi scientists sneak out of Germany and we know many leading Nazis actually did actually escape because they were later caught by Israel around the world.

6. It is believed that the Nazis built hidden escape compounds in Argentina and elsewhere in the region.

7. Reports of ex Nazis, Hitler, and troves of Nazi material all come from the same region where Nazis reportedly escaped and were eventually caught.

So I am supposed to be certain that Hitler died in the way it was officially reported when there is no body, no photo, those telling me he died had a vested interest in claiming that, one bit of physical evidence did not check out, and there were clearly high ranking Nazis that escaped?

If this were a trial, there would clearly be reasonable doubt.

classhandicapper
09-12-2017, 09:46 AM
What point is anyone trying to make on this thread?

That Bin Laden is alive?

That Hitler escaped?

:confused:

I am extremely cynical about governments because they're constantly caught lying and doing nefarious things. So my point is that it's actually prudent to question the "official" story and look at the evidence before blindly accepting it.

Inner Dirt
09-12-2017, 10:16 AM
I ask myself, what would a bunch of loyal Nazis say given they would most likely be trying to protect him?

`
I believe once his power and money were gone, I am pretty sure the number of Nazi's extremely loyal to Hitler would go with it. How many people would be loyal to Kim Jong-un if he was stripped of power and left broke?

classhandicapper
09-12-2017, 10:37 AM
Granted, I am probably more open to "alternative possibilities" than many other people, but I find it curious how accepting bright people are of "official stories" with little or no evidence, when those making the claim have a vested interest in saying what they are saying, and when governments are constantly caught lying.

I'd make the odds of Hitler escaping maybe 10%, but if anything I am probably underestimating it.

Here's the evidence.

I ask myself, what would Russia say about a madman that killed millions of people even if we won the war? Would they say he's still at large?

Why? In the pre DNA era this would be the most logical way for people to disguise dead bodies.

3. The bodies were supposedly exhumed years later, cremated, and the ashes spread around.

Why?

4. The bone fragments that Russia said were his were later DNA tested and determined to not be his.

5. The US helped Nazi scientists sneak out of Germany and we know many leading Nazis actually did actually escape because they were later caught by Israel around the world.

6. It is believed that the Nazis built hidden escape compounds in Argentina and elsewhere in the region.

7. Reports of ex Nazis, Hitler, and troves of Nazi material all come from the same region where Nazis reportedly escaped and were eventually caught.

So I am supposed to be certain that Hitler died in the way it was officially reported when there is no body, no photo, those telling me he died had a vested interest in claiming that, one bit of physical evidence did not check out, and there were clearly high ranking Nazis that escaped?

I missed one important piece of evidence supporting him being dead. There was dental evidence from a jaw the Russians had that matched xrays of Hitler taken while he alive, but that jaw was never DNA tested like the bone fragments.

Marshall Bennett
09-12-2017, 12:25 PM
I'm not sure there would have been a route in getting him out anyway. The Soviet army had Berlin virtually surrounded and were practically beating down the door to get to him. If I remember right there was this huge wall surrounding where they burned his remains. I believe they were pretty much sealed in like sardines.

elysiantraveller
09-12-2017, 01:04 PM
I'll respond in post as its easier.

Here's the evidence.

I ask myself, what would a bunch of loyal Nazis say given they would most likely be trying to protect him? Those Nazis were handed over to the NKVD and interrogated that. Afterwards they spent 8 years in Soviet Labor Camps. The stories remained consistent.

I ask myself, what would Russia say about a madman that killed millions of people even if we won the war? Would they say he's still at large? Yes. Stalin absolutely despised Hitler. This is the same man that had Trotsky assassinated while he posed no threat in Mexico.

They were a little pre-occupied with finishing their duties and planning their own breakout after Hitler authorized the breakout from said bunker.

Why?

Why does that mean he escaped?

Woman under 40? Eva Braun? Who cares there were lots of bone fragments...

So they helped Hitler?

There is not a lot of proof of it. The ratlines that Nazi's used to escape were largely in place after the war and not during it. They also were typically in areas liberated by the Allies after the war not the Soviets who clamped down hard.

Again most of these ratlines were in place after the war ended. Eichmann is a good example of it. The fact that Nazis went to Argentina (which makes perfect sense) doesn't lend any credence to the idea Hitler did given it is known he was in the Fuhrerbunker when the Soviet encirclement happened.

Except for the fact those closest to him all reported his death the exact same way under what anyone would consider extreme duress? Except a breakout at that point in time was completely impossible? Still not enough here (http://www.dentalage.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/sognnaes_rf__strom_f_1973_hitlers-dentition.pdf) are the dental records and findings. Not quite as headline grabbing but definitely conspiracy killing.

PaceAdvantage
09-12-2017, 01:13 PM
I'm not sure there would have been a route in getting him out anyway.Underground tunnels to airport. Not sure what window of opportunity there was to get him out via air...what was the last day he was seen in Germany (before his suicide)?

Apparently, theory is he went via air to Spain and stayed with Franco for a spell, then traveled via submarine to Argentina...

My thing is a whole lot of high level Nazis DID escape Germany...if that didn't happen, then I'd put zero stock in Hitler escaping...

elysiantraveller
09-12-2017, 01:33 PM
Underground tunnels to airport. Not sure what window of opportunity there was to get him out via air...what was the last day he was seen in Germany (before his suicide)?

Apparently, theory is he went via air to Spain and stayed with Franco for a spell, then traveled via submarine to Argentina...

My thing is a whole lot of high level Nazis DID escape Germany...if that didn't happen, then I'd put zero stock in Hitler escaping...

1) I think it was about a month prior.

2A) Getting him out via air is highly unlikely as his pilot was in the bunker with him. Secondly, allies ruled the air including the Soviets.

2B) Franco wasn't going to help him at that point. Franco was smart and backed winners. There would have been nothing to gain by assisting the Fuhrer.

3) Again most those high level Nazi's were not inner circle Nazis and escaped well after the war had ended.

classhandicapper
09-12-2017, 04:31 PM
elysiantraveller,

What you are doing is countering what I am saying with logical alternatives in the same way I countered the official narrative with logical questions given that the official story seems a little shaky.

I can't imagine myself committing suicide and asking for my body to burned. I can think of loads of things I'd want done with my body (buried being the most obvious), but burning it would never cross my mind. However, if I was trying to cover something up, I would definitely burn the body just like every criminal has done for years and years.

If his burnt body was later buried, I can't for the life of me think of a reason I'd want to exhume it years later and cremate it. It makes absolutely no sense. However, if I was concerned that someone else might want to exhume the body and examine it and I was still trying to hide something, that would definitely be the first thing I would do.

If I absolutely knew I had possession of Hitler's jaw from xrays and dental records and someone asked for a DNA test, that's what I would send to prove it. They sent something else and it failed. Why not follow up with the jaw? They still have it.

It was a war ravaged world with millions dead and homeless. There was every incentive to tell the world he was killed so everyone could move on.

Absolutely none of this proves he escaped. Like I said, the huge favorite is that he died as they said (or close enough for it to be considered accurate).

The problem is the official story and the evidence backing it up kind of sucks. That's why for the longest time people were highly skeptical to begin with. The Russians could say whatever they wanted.

I'm a cynic. I don't accept anything any government says about anything unless the story makes sense and I see enough evidence to back it up. You are more accepting and trusting.

I'm 99.99999% sure Bin Laden is dead, but I'm less sure we have the whole story.

I'm 98% sure Oswald was one of the shooters, but I'm 99.9999% sure we don't have that whole story.

fast4522
09-12-2017, 07:52 PM
Let's set aside Hitler for a moment.

There are multiple reports from people suggesting there were hidden compounds in Argentina and elsewhere where ex Nazis lived. Troves of Nazi artifacts have been found in the area. Major arrests of Nazis did occur in Argentina and elsewhere.

History Channel did a series on a lot of this. I didn't see the whole thing from start to finish, but I saw a few episodes. It made me more open to the possibility that a lot more of them escaped than we know about.

http://www.history.com/shows/hunting-hitler

I find it hard to believe that if these guys had these compounds built before the war ended (I assume on Hitler's orders) that they were unprepared to escape when it became clear the war was lost.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/secret-nazi-lair-possibly-found-deep-in-argentine-jungle/

"Germany is believed to have built remote hideouts for their top leaders in some of the most remote locations on Earth prior to the conclusion of World War II in the event of their defeat.

While their findings so far are not definitive proof of these set of structures being one of them, Daniel Schavelzon, leader of the team archaeologists exploring the site, said: "We can find no other explanation as to why anyone would build these structures, at such great effort and expense, in a site which at that time was totally inaccessible, away from the local community, with material which is not typical of the regional architecture."

Yes I agree with all that, I think they had plans to take over the world but they got spanked. Without the dream the support structure for one Antichrist is not there, every man for himself. Sometimes dead is better, I could be totally wrong but that is the way I would bet it if it was a race.

elysiantraveller
09-12-2017, 08:55 PM
elysiantraveller,

What you are doing is countering what I am saying with logical alternatives in the same way I countered the official narrative with logical questions given that the official story seems a little shaky.

I can't imagine myself committing suicide and asking for my body to burned. I can think of loads of things I'd want done with my body (buried being the most obvious), but burning it would never cross my mind. However, if I was trying to cover something up, I would definitely burn the body just like every criminal has done for years and years.

If his burnt body was later buried, I can't for the life of me think of a reason I'd want to exhume it years later and cremate it. It makes absolutely no sense. However, if I was concerned that someone else might want to exhume the body and examine it and I was still trying to hide something, that would definitely be the first thing I would do.

If I absolutely knew I had possession of Hitler's jaw from xrays and dental records and someone asked for a DNA test, that's what I would send to prove it. They sent something else and it failed. Why not follow up with the jaw? They still have it.

It was a war ravaged world with millions dead and homeless. There was every incentive to tell the world he was killed so everyone could move on.

Absolutely none of this proves he escaped. Like I said, the huge favorite is that he died as they said (or close enough for it to be considered accurate).

The problem is the official story and the evidence backing it up kind of sucks. That's why for the longest time people were highly skeptical to begin with. The Russians could say whatever they wanted.

I'm a cynic. I don't accept anything any government says about anything unless the story makes sense and I see enough evidence to back it up. You are more accepting and trusting.

I'm 99.99999% sure Bin Laden is dead, but I'm less sure we have the whole story.

I'm 98% sure Oswald was one of the shooters, but I'm 99.9999% sure we don't have that whole story.

We don't really disagree and it was more a friendly discussion. I'm sure we don't know the whole story but you're right I think the evidence as its currently presented is sufficient enough. This is more up to speed with some of the stuff I am reading about right now anyway so the discussion is more enjoyable than Trump on here. :)

Clocker
09-12-2017, 09:32 PM
We don't really disagree and it was more a friendly discussion. I'm sure we don't know the whole story but you're right I think the evidence as its currently presented is sufficient enough.

When in doubt, ask yourself what would Occam do.

Occam's Razor is a problem-solving principle attributed to William of Ockham (c. 1287–1347), who was an English Franciscan friar and scholastic philosopher and theologian. The principle can be interpreted as stating Among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected.

classhandicapper
09-13-2017, 09:38 AM
We don't really disagree and it was more a friendly discussion. I'm sure we don't know the whole story but you're right I think the evidence as its currently presented is sufficient enough. This is more up to speed with some of the stuff I am reading about right now anyway so the discussion is more enjoyable than Trump on here. :)

I think I get a bit defensive when this kind of stuff comes up.

I'm a cynic of government and a little more open to some "conspiracy theories" than most people when the official story is a little shaky. But I'm not a crazy person. I reject a lot of them and I'm willing to change my mind if I missed some facts. I don't want to be lumped in with the crazies even if wrong . ;)

Jess Hawsen Arown
09-13-2017, 11:32 AM

I'm a cynic of government and a little more open to some "conspiracy theories" than most people when the official story is a little shaky. But I'm not a crazy person. I reject a lot of them and I'm willing to change my mind if I missed some facts. I don't want to be lumped in with the crazies even if wrong . ;)

Reading your post, I see you as a healthy skeptic, not a bigoted cynic. I request you redefine the label you assigned to yourself.

:ThmbUp:

I used to belong to the following group.

http://nycskeptics.org/

Even though they are filled with atheists and liberals. :rolleyes:

But more important they are interested in the truth, science and denouncing frauds who take advantage of people, pseudoscience and the way the media accepts fraudulent claims without challenging them.

elysiantraveller
09-13-2017, 01:09 PM

No big deal. We're all a little crazy.

If you haven't looked into it the Hess flight and Nazi Peace Overtures are worth reading about. That's a cover-up.

Parkview_Pirate
09-13-2017, 01:54 PM

Hitler apparently made the remark he did not want to end up like Mussolini (hung at a gas station, with his body spit on and beaten), which is supposedly why he ordered his cremation.

It's a scary thing trying to get inside Stalin's mind, but one theory is that the "Hitler is alive" meme allowed him some leverage as the cold war heated up. Stalin and Soviet intelligence would need to get rid of any evidence that would contradict that story.

It's difficult to believe Hitler escaped, but of course it's possible. The data supporting that outlook is kind of weak though - there are no accounts of anyone helping him travel out of Berlin (pilots, submarine crews, drivers), and the eyewitness accounts from Argentina are hardly confirmed. Hanna Reitsch, the German pilot who flew the last plane out of Berlin the day before his death, indicated Hitler refused to leave, and she was given a vial of poison by him, and told to commit suicide as he planned to do.

Parkview_Pirate
09-13-2017, 02:06 PM
Fringe theories commonplace around here. 4D chess what you called it?

The real conspiracy of WW2 is the Hess Flight and the fact the British government still will not declassify it and the surrounding issue of Nazi Peace Overtures. That one isn't nearly as subjective. They are actively and admittingly not letting that information public.

The Hess story is interesting. At least one of the reasons the Brits want to keep it under wraps is their treatment of Hess (as a political prisoner and not a POW), as well as him being on friendly terms with some of the British royals. At Nuremberg, the Allies had to scramble to come up with charges, as Hess wasn't directly connected to any war crimes - though, of course, he was a Nazi. The Germans wanted to disown him, as he was an embarrassment. Even prior to the flight, he was "odd man out" in many ways in the Nazi hierarchy. He was odder yet when he feigned amnesia after being captured, right up until his trial.

There is definitely the smell of a cover-up of some sort, but with such an apparently ignorant soul in the middle of it, it's not easy to figure it out. There must have something though, as the Allies never released Hess.

elysiantraveller
09-13-2017, 03:45 PM
The Hess story is interesting. At least one of the reasons the Brits want to keep it under wraps is their treatment of Hess (as a political prisoner and not a POW), as well as him being on friendly terms with some of the British royals. At Nuremberg, the Allies had to scramble to come up with charges, as Hess wasn't directly connected to any war crimes - though, of course, he was a Nazi. The Germans wanted to disown him, as he was an embarrassment. Even prior to the flight, he was "odd man out" in many ways in the Nazi hierarchy. He was odder yet when he feigned amnesia after being captured, right up until his trial.

There is definitely the smell of a cover-up of some sort, but with such an apparently ignorant soul in the middle of it, it's not easy to figure it out. There must have something though, as the Allies never released Hess.

Agreed.

Something that is interesting about Hitler, especially if you've read his works, is that he was surprisingly transparent when it came to his views and vision. I think its perfectly likely he was willing to offer the UK a pretty generous peace in late 1940 early 1941.

Would have made sense too since his primary goal from his onset was the invasion of the Soviet Union and the creation of the lebensraum. At that point the Battle of Norway was done securing his steel supply, the Greek situation was unfolding requiring resources, the situation in North Africa was dire for the Brits, and honestly the only territories he was really interested in the west were Alsace-Lorraine.

Plus, the might of the Empire hadn't been "worked up" yet. Good time to end things.

Tom
09-14-2017, 10:46 PM
I think he died in the bunker.
There was a totally plausible way he could have gotten out, but I think his health was so poor he would not have live much longer anyway. And his mind was mashed potatoes. Just my gut.

The truth is something neither side in WWII ever told. There were three side - Germany, Russia, and the Western allies.

All three were liars to the core. None of them can be believed about anything. All three sides sold out millions of people.

Tom
09-14-2017, 10:48 PM
Something that is interesting about Hitler, especially if you've read his works, is that he was surprisingly transparent when it came to his views and vision. I think its perfectly likely he was willing to offer the UK a pretty generous peace in late 1940 early 1941.

If only Twitter were around.....

Fager Fan
09-16-2017, 11:48 PM

Come on people...

Like Obama making sure there were no photos of bin Laden's dead body?

Fager Fan
09-17-2017, 07:51 AM
Like Obama making sure there were no photos of bin Laden's dead body?

That's what I get for responding to an early post without reading the rest of the discussion. Now I have.

I hated the way Osama's death was handled. I don't disbelieve he was killed, only because I believe the soldiers who killed him, not Obama or our government. We had people who chose to jump to their death over being burned alive, and our government decided the monster responsible for this deserved no photos showing him dead and a respectful burial?

Tom
09-17-2017, 09:05 AM
Why should we have shown that rat bastard any respect when he showed us none?

If the islamic world got offended by our parading his corpse around the country to show it off , then that would be their problem.
Anyone upset over that was not one those "mainstream muslims" I hear so much about, every time there is a terror attack.

We should have stuffed him and given him to Ringling Brothers.
Bean bag toss into his missing eye socket - 3 for a $1.

That is the respect he or anyone who supported him deserves.

But Obama was more concerned with professional courtesy.

Inner Dirt
09-17-2017, 11:52 AM
Why should we have shown that rat bastard any respect when he showed us none?

If the islamic world got offended by our parading his corpse around the country to show it off , then that would be their problem.
Anyone upset over that was not one those "mainstream muslims" I hear so much about, every time there is a terror attack.

We should have stuffed him and given him to Ringling Brothers.
Bean bag toss into his missing eye socket - 3 for a $1.

That is the respect he or anyone who supported him deserves.

But Obama was more concerned with professional courtesy.

That is morbid, I don't know why I laughed. You know the answer why his body was given respect. Obama does not want to offend Muslims. Until now we were always worried about offending people unless off course they were Christian white males.

Fager Fan
09-17-2017, 12:01 PM
Christians OR white males. Christians have been beaten mercilessly since 911 for some reason, males and females alike.

Marshall Bennett
09-17-2017, 12:02 PM
Obama enjoyed credit for his demise when in fact any policies regarding terrorism bred by him had little to do with anything. The Bush administration already had all the wheels well in motion. If Obama was so engaged in killing Bin Laden, why would he a few years later hand over 5 of the most dangerous terrorist to the enemy in exchange for a worthless traitor? Obama simply stood at the right time in history when Osama was killed. Obama was always sympathetic to Islamic radicals. It's in his blood.

classhandicapper
09-17-2017, 12:30 PM
Obama was always sympathetic to Islamic radicals. It's in his blood.

I agree and no one will ever convince me otherwise.

I don't care what religion he says he is. I don't care which church he attended. It was all part of getting elected. It was all bullsh$t. By his actions it was clear his sympathies lied with the Muslims, including the violent radicals among them. It was no different than when he was unable to say anything bad about BLM members that were randomly killing innocent cops. It's because he sympathizes with them and deep down inside believes in what they are doing. It's more of the same when it comes to ANTIFA. Only under extreme political pressure do any of these POS say anything.

Dahoss9698
09-17-2017, 01:20 PM
Sundays must be EXTRA crazy day in PA off topic.

Jess Hawsen Arown
09-18-2017, 05:37 PM
I agree and no one will ever convince me otherwise.

I don't care what religion he says he is. I don't care which church he attended. It was all part of getting elected. It was all bullsh$t. By his actions it was clear his sympathies lied with the Muslims, including the violent radicals among them. It was no different than when he was unable to say anything bad about BLM members that were randomly killing innocent cops. It's because he sympathizes with them and deep down inside believes in what they are doing. It's more of the same when it comes to ANTIFA. Only under extreme political pressure do any of these POS say anything.

His Muslim upbringing is well documented. I took him at his word when he said he converted to Christianity when he moved in with his mother.

But his actions should give people pause.

Fush Yumeng
09-19-2017, 12:11 AM
He died in Berlin. Hitler's dentist was captured after the war by the Americans. Two of his dental techs were captured by the Russians. Each independently reconstructed the details of Hitler's dental work from memory. Their reconstructions meshed completely, and they fit with the details of the dental work on the jaw fragments attributed to Hitler AND to the skull X-rays taken of him by his doctor after the July 20 bomb attempt. Bottom line, there is solid forensic proof beyond a reasonable doubt that Hitler died in Berlin. For a detailed account of the forensic exam go to http://www.nl-aid.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Sognnaes.pdf

Fush Yumeng
09-19-2017, 12:16 AM
Regarding "Hunting Hitler", the people involved with that have already been caught in one blatant lie. http://www.jasoncolavito.com/blog/history-channel-thinks-moe-howard-might-be-hitler-plus-micah-hankss-confusing-views-on-speculative-fiction . Fraud.

fast4522
03-24-2019, 12:52 PM
Sundays must be EXTRA crazy day in PA off topic.

Do you have your seat belts on, today is Sunday and only 4 weeks to Easter.

Dahossdaboss
03-24-2019, 12:55 PM
Do you have your seat belts on, today is Sunday and only 4 weeks to Easter.

Congrats! It only took you 2 weeks. What gave it away? Was it that I used almost the same name?

As usual your riddles make no sense. I’m not fluent in dense.

Actor
03-25-2019, 01:41 AM
I have no doubt he escaped to Argentina...no doubt...That's where they found Eichmann. :coffee: