PDA

View Full Version : THISTLEDOWN SATURDAY

gib
09-09-2017, 11:07 AM
I've posted some notes at https://shouttheodds.net/

PaceAdvantage
09-10-2017, 03:47 PM
I realize your site is a free site, but it's a little unseemly to use this board to gain traffic for your own site. I mean, at least post some stuff here...and you already have a link in your signature...come on man...

gib
09-11-2017, 08:56 AM
Don't really care about my notes. Just hoped for some Ohio racing discussion. Sorry that I disturbed you.

lamboguy
09-11-2017, 09:06 AM
on saturday at Baltera The Loyalty Stakes a star was born.....MIDNIGHT MIKEY got himself buried on the rail, got shuffled back, went around the field and won the race impressively. i think this is a lot more horse than a restricted Ohio Bred.

gib
09-11-2017, 09:49 AM
on saturday at Baltera The Loyalty Stakes a star was born.....MIDNIGHT MIKEY got himself buried on the rail, got shuffled back, went around the field and won the race impressively. i think this is a lot more horse than a restricted Ohio Bred.

Time will tell. Note that the Loyalty Stakes was for "Accredited" Ohio-breds. We'll have to see how he stands up to "Registered" Ohio company before he thinks about open company, although the breeder's bonuses for Ohio-breds in open allowances make going that route rewarding at Thistledown.

I see that MIDNIGHT MICKEY is a Ruberto family homebred trained by Ruberto Sharon. They are one of the sharpest outfits running in Ohio. Right now everybody with an Ohio-bred worth it's salt is getting things in order for the "Best of Ohio" day, October 8th at Belterra.

Thanks for bring this up. I should pay more attention to doings at Belterra.

lamboguy
09-11-2017, 10:01 AM
Sharon Ruberto is fighting a very tough bout with stage 4 cancer. she and her family needs our prayers now.

gib
09-11-2017, 11:11 AM
Sharon Ruberto is fighting a very tough bout with stage 4 cancer. she and her family needs our prayers now.
Will do and please excuse name reversal earlier. This is obviously sad news.

PaceAdvantage
09-12-2017, 02:13 PM
Don't really care about my notes.Oh, I can see that. That's why you went out of your way to start a thread with nothing but "I've posted some notes" along with a link to your website. :pound:

And you didn't disturb me. I'm just pointing out something that should be obvious, but apparently is not.

gib
09-12-2017, 02:55 PM
Oh, I can see that. That's why you went out of your way to start a thread with nothing but "I've posted some notes" along with a link to your website. :pound:

And you didn't disturb me. I'm just pointing out something that should be obvious, but apparently is not.

Just trying to avoid cut and past from blog. I'm doing that now so everything is upfront.