PDA

View Full Version : New Hampshire fraud....voting

JustRalph
09-07-2017, 10:02 PM
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/7/voter-fraud-alert-over-5000-new-hampshire-presiden/

Tipped from Trump to Hill

fast4522
09-07-2017, 10:30 PM
Other reports are surfacing.

http://www.unionleader.com/politics/Report-Questioned-voters-in-2016-greater-than-Senate-race-margin-of-victory-09072017

chadk66
09-07-2017, 10:37 PM
how many states is this now? you know the thing liberals claim absolutely do not happen:pound:

davew
09-07-2017, 10:45 PM
how many states is this now? you know the thing liberals claim absolutely do not happen:pound:

there needs to be a national database - how many out of state college students vote in 2 places??

chadk66
09-08-2017, 08:44 AM
there needs to be a national database - how many out of state college students vote in 2 places??if their liberals you can bet it's a staggering percentage. and people wonder why we want voter i.d.

lamboguy
09-08-2017, 08:45 AM
Trump won fair and square, he didn't have to cheat. he was one of the few guys that got elected on the square these days.

both sides have their ways at manipulating elections. for some reason we only hear about one side doing the rigging, but you can rest assured that republicans are just as canny as the democrats are to get the job done.

that being said, the most basic right that a citizen has in this country is their right to vote and have their votes counted properly. with all the technology that is out there these days there should be a better system for insuring the validity of the votes.

it is bad news for someone not to trust the voting process. this matter has to be cleaned up fast. and make no mistake about it, both sides are equally guilty of voter fraud. we know for a fact that Kennedy did not win Illinois in 1960 and George Bush didn't win Florida either in 2000.

chadk66
09-08-2017, 09:16 AM
hmmm, don't recall any cases of republicans doing that. there probably is but I don't ever recall any. I'm sure you'll point them out lol

boxcar
09-08-2017, 11:12 AM
hmmm, don't recall any cases of republicans doing that. there probably is but I don't ever recall any. I'm sure you'll point them out lol

Yeah...don't you love it when libs drag Repubs into their Dem corruption even though there is so little evidence (if any) to document Republican tampering with elections?

mostpost
09-08-2017, 03:53 PM
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/7/voter-fraud-alert-over-5000-new-hampshire-presiden/

Tipped from Trump to Hill
Don't you ever get embarrassed for posting such tripe. Over the last five years there have been 86 convictions for voting fraud of this type. That is out of 196,000,000 votes cast in all elections of that type over that time period. Or one out of every 2,279.000 votes cast.

The story made it seem like 5,000 people drove across the border from Massacusetts, voted in New Hampshire, then drove back to Massachusetts.

There are more than 20 colleges and Universities in New Hampshire with a total enrollment more than 105,000. That more than accounts for 5,000 people who may have registered to vote on the last day. New Hampshire, which has a Republican governor and Republican legislature, allows such registration. Why are people who take advantage of it breaking the law.

You whiny babies won the election and still you complain.

mostpost
09-08-2017, 03:55 PM
Other reports are surfacing.

http://www.unionleader.com/politics/Report-Questioned-voters-in-2016-greater-than-Senate-race-margin-of-victory-09072017
It's the same report from a different source, knucklehead.

mostpost
09-08-2017, 04:05 PM
Trump won fair and square, he didn't have to cheat. he was one of the few guys that got elected on the square these days.

both sides have their ways at manipulating elections. for some reason we only hear about one side doing the rigging, but you can rest assured that republicans are just as canny as the democrats are to get the job done.

that being said, the most basic right that a citizen has in this country is their right to vote and have their votes counted properly. with all the technology that is out there these days there should be a better system for insuring the validity of the votes.

it is bad news for someone not to trust the voting process. this matter has to be cleaned up fast. and make no mistake about it, both sides are equally guilty of voter fraud. we know for a fact that Kennedy did not win Illinois in 1960 and George Bush didn't win Florida either in 2000.
Kennedy did win Illinois in 1960. That is the fact. The speculation is that he did not win and that is wrong. Even if he didn't win Illinois, what most of the ill-informed do not realized that he would have won the election anyway. Switching Illinois from Kennedy to Nixon would not have altered the result.
We may never know if GWB won Florida since they were not allowed to finish the count.

mostpost
09-08-2017, 04:24 PM
OMG!!! You guys are right. I found examples of voter fraud in Daily Kos.
Of course, Steve Bannon, President Popular Vote Loser's right-hand man in the White House, is registered to vote in two states—New York and Florida. One of the Trump offspring, Tiffany, is registered in both New York and Pennsylvania. Trump Treasury secretary nominee Steve Mnuchin is registered in both New York and California. And there are two more double dippers in Trump’s corner: son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner is registered in New York and New Jersey, and Baghdad Sean Spicer is registered in Rhode Island and Virginia. Presumably all five voted Republican.

betovernetcapper
09-08-2017, 06:02 PM
I was a pre election judge for 10 days in Chicago. In Illinois in order to buy liquor or tobacco you must show a state id or drivers license, passport or military id. In order to vote here acceptable forms of id are student ids, library cards & even Social Security cards. This is unacceptable.

Additionally I must have seen 60 Spanish People register to vote without any proof of citizenship. I know I'm probably being a bigot here, but if you don't speak the language, a Green card or passport is not an unreasonable request.

DSB
09-08-2017, 06:24 PM
I know I'm probably being a bigot here, but if you don't speak the language, a Green card or passport is not an unreasonable request.
You want to implement a policy that will cut down on voter fraud?

Then yes, you're definitely a bigot.

zico20
09-08-2017, 06:34 PM
Kennedy did win Illinois in 1960. That is the fact. The speculation is that he did not win and that is wrong. Even if he didn't win Illinois, what most of the ill-informed do not realized that he would have won the election anyway. Switching Illinois from Kennedy to Nixon would not have altered the result.
We may never know if GWB won Florida since they were not allowed to finish the count.

The democrats were never going to be finished counting the votes until they came out ahead, then it would have stopped instantly and they would have proclaimed Gore the winner.

JustRalph
09-08-2017, 06:44 PM
Don't you ever get embarrassed for posting such tripe. Over the last five years there have been 86 convictions for voting fraud of this type. That is out of 196,000,000 votes cast in all elections of that type over that time period. Or one out of every 2,279.000 votes cast.

The story made it seem like 5,000 people drove across the border from Massacusetts, voted in New Hampshire, then drove back to Massachusetts.

There are more than 20 colleges and Universities in New Hampshire with a total enrollment more than 105,000. That more than accounts for 5,000 people who may have registered to vote on the last day. New Hampshire, which has a Republican governor and Republican legislature, allows such registration. Why are people who take advantage of it breaking the law.

You whiny babies won the election and still you complain.

Stop bitching, I can see your ass burning from Texas. Just think, Trump might be your last President if you keep yourself so wound up.

http://15858-presscdn-0-65.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/1-donald-trump-meme-get-in-pussy-making-america-great-again-e1450706718866.jpg

fast4522
09-08-2017, 07:26 PM
It's the same report from a different source, knucklehead.

For those who know anything about journalistic reputation + New Hampshire The Union Leader is the first source to verify. Personally I think the article from New Hampshire would lend one to think that a United States Senators race was bogus. You might give that cube of yours time to rest between posts, more very damaging story's are bound to make you and your ilk for what you are. Almost forgot same story was on WMUR News 9 last knights 11 PM news.

fast4522
09-09-2017, 08:58 AM
Another one from NH

https://patch.com/new-hampshire/concord-nh/5-300-fraudulent-votes-may-have-been-cast-nh-2016

mostpost
09-11-2017, 11:13 PM
Stop bitching, I can see your ass burning from Texas. Just think, Trump might be your last President if you keep yourself so wound up.

http://15858-presscdn-0-65.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/1-donald-trump-meme-get-in-pussy-making-america-great-again-e1450706718866.jpg
Shades of Idi Amin, and Saddam Hussein. and Moammar Ghaddafi, and Adolph Hitler and Josef Stalin.

JustRalph
09-11-2017, 11:46 PM
Kelly Ayotte is considering a lawsuit to overturn the election results

She lost by a thousand votes

5k votes plus now considered illegal

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/07/exclusive-kobach-out-of-state-voters-changed-outcome-new-hampshire-senate-race/

barahona44
09-12-2017, 01:50 AM

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/07/exclusive-kobach-out-of-state-voters-changed-outcome-new-hampshire-senate-race/

State level Secretary of State, now there's a demanding job.You go on television every couple of years to remind people there's an upcoming election and to get out and vote.The kid running the French fry machine at Burger King has more responsibility.Works harder, too.

The next to last sentence in Kobach's author bio at the end of the article is the REAL motivation for his "concern" about illegal New Hampshire voting.

davew
09-12-2017, 09:49 AM

The government does not seem very good at catching and convicting criminals.

reckless
09-12-2017, 12:00 PM

Kelly Ayotte is a douce bag in the first order.

She took and enacted the advice of an angry, insane, bitter loser, John McCain and a stupid, closeted war monger, Lindsay Graham, and ran against Donald Trump.

Where did that get her? A united front would have won NH for both candidates, voter fraud or no voter fraud.

johnhannibalsmith
09-12-2017, 12:03 PM
She took and enacted the advice of an angry, insane, bitter loser, John McCain and a stupid, closeted war monger, Lindsay Graham, and ran against Donald Trump.

I can't deny that quite a few of these comma-laden rants make me chuckle.

reckless
09-12-2017, 12:09 PM
Thanks JHS, happy to bring a smile to your face. :)

PaceAdvantage
09-12-2017, 02:50 PM

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/07/exclusive-kobach-out-of-state-voters-changed-outcome-new-hampshire-senate-race/Yup...but the media will stroke itself unconscious with potential Trump-Russia collusion which has zero evidence so far, but won't cover this ACTUAL VOTER FRAUD, with FAR MORE EVIDENCE than "RUSSIAGATE"

Keep reminding yourself how idiotic those people are who try so hard to convince you that voter fraud doesn't exist.

IT CERTAINLY DOES. ON BOTH SIDES I'M SURE. BUT IT EXISTS AND MORE OFTEN THEN YOU THINK, HAS A SIGNIFICANT IMPACT.