PDA

View Full Version : Imperial Hint - Parx race 5

menifee
09-04-2017, 10:05 PM
I cannot remember a sprinter running so fast and doing it so easily. Anyone have the Beyer or timeform figure for this race? If he holds his form, he will be tough in the Sprint.

Afleet
09-04-2017, 10:29 PM
I cannot remember a sprinter running so fast and doing it so easily. Anyone have the Beyer or timeform figure for this race? If he holds his form, he will be tough in the Sprint.

that was impressive

cj
09-04-2017, 10:42 PM

GMB@BP
09-04-2017, 10:54 PM
I was a little surprised this horse with the record and the figures that he possess has not tried a little big bigger race.

cj
09-05-2017, 12:01 AM
I was a little surprised this horse with the record and the figures that he possess has not tried a little big bigger race.

He was shipped to Dubai for the Golden Shaheen but got sick or hurt and had to be scratched.

outofthebox
09-05-2017, 10:59 AM
Just watched replay. That had to be the easiest 1 07 2/5 i have ever seen. He is not speed crazy. Rated off the first quarter under a hammerlock, and just cruised to the wire. Is he BC eligible? Anymore "win and your in" races left?

KidCruz
09-05-2017, 11:30 AM
Just watched replay. That had to be the easiest 1 07 2/5 i have ever seen. He is not speed crazy. Rated off the first quarter under a hammerlock, and just cruised to the wire. Is he BC eligible? Anymore "win and your in" races left?

He's already in based on the Gulfstream win being a win and your in.

Elliott Sidewater
09-05-2017, 11:57 AM

Agreed, the horse won like he was out for a stroll in the park, and just missed the track record by 4 hundredths of a second. Looked like there wasn't much opposition, but wow anyway.

outofthebox
09-05-2017, 12:03 PM
He's already in based on the Gulfstream win being a win and your in.Thank you Kid....