PDA

View Full Version : a word to the wise

lamboguy
09-04-2017, 07:47 PM
https://www.gunandgame.com/threads/a-word-to-the-wise-%E2%80%94-geoffrey-b-higginbotham-major-general-usmc-ret.182168/

chadk66
09-04-2017, 08:42 PM
don't think that could be put any better.

ElKabong
09-04-2017, 10:29 PM
Aww.. Poor little antifawkers. First you have liberal mayors call them criminals, then the DHS labels them as terrorists. Now they're clearly defined as mercenaries. Paid to create havoc and harm people they don't know and never met....all for a sliver of a paycheck. :D

Expect them to disband as an org soon, they're pretty much exposed for what they really are. Even the media can't front them anymore without looking like complete hacks.

That chubby fan Dan had for these two bit punks is probably melted down by now. So disappointing.....Life isn't as fun when you're living a lie.

FantasticDan
09-04-2017, 11:24 PM
That chubby fan Dan had for these two bit punks is probably melted down by now. So disappointing.....Life isn't as fun when you're living a lie.Pretty sure I've never even talked about these people let alone supporting them, but hey, feel free to keep bringing me up for no reason.. (talk about having a chubby) :lol: :ThmbUp:

therussmeister
09-05-2017, 06:24 AM
The main reason I rarely post is because the wise don't need my words, and the unwise don't need them.

thaskalos
09-05-2017, 07:16 PM
The main reason I rarely post is because the wise don't need my words, and the unwise don't heed them.

FTFY :)

therussmeister
09-06-2017, 06:13 PM
FTFY :)

Yes, that's what I meant, but I have fat fingers and a small phone.