PDA

View Full Version : Closing Day Del Mar Day 36 Monday 9-4-17 (ONE HORSE per race for the meet)

KidCapper
09-04-2017, 08:52 AM
Well here we are...After tracking a $2 Win ticket on every race of the Del Mar meet, profit or loss comes down to the last card. Been a fun little exercise and a grind at the same time. Results to date:

Here's where I stand after betting one $2 win ticket on every race of the Del Mar meet thru 35 days:

52 Winners out of 301 races.

Bet $602
Ret $609
NET +++$7.00

Strike Rate 17.2%
Ave Mutual $11.71

On to Monday's picks:

Race -1 The :9:
Race -2 The :5:
Race -3 The :4:
Race -4 The :7:
Race -5 The :4:
Race -6 The :5:
Race -7 The :2:
Race -8 The :6:
Race -9 The :6:
Race -10 The :5:

For those of you that have followed this thread since the beginning, thanks for reading.

Good Luck Today

KidCapper

Augenj
09-04-2017, 09:07 AM
No matter what happens, to break even or so at Del Mar this year is quite an achievement. The dirt surface, whether depth or something else, is hard to handicap. Good luck today. :ThmbUp:

TexasDolly
09-04-2017, 08:44 PM
Well here we are...After tracking a $2 Win ticket on every race of the Del Mar meet, profit or loss comes down to the last card. Been a fun little exercise and a grind at the same time. Results to date:

Here's where I stand after betting one $2 win ticket on every race of the Del Mar meet thru 35 days:

52 Winners out of 301 races.

Bet $602
Ret $609
NET +++$7.00

Strike Rate 17.2%
Ave Mutual $11.71

On to Monday's picks:

Race -1 The :9:
Race -2 The :5:
Race -3 The :4:
Race -4 The :7:
Race -5 The :4:
Race -6 The :5:
Race -7 The :2:
Race -8 The :6:
Race -9 The :6:
Race -10 The :5:

For those of you that have followed this thread since the beginning, thanks for reading.

Good Luck Today

KidCapper

If my arithmetic is okay you just accomplished a very good season of handicapping at Del Mar. My hat is off to you yet again for a job exceptionally well done.

TD

KidCapper
09-04-2017, 08:50 PM
If my arithmetic is okay you just accomplished a very good season of handicapping at Del Mar. My hat is off to you yet again for a job exceptionally well done.

TD

Thank you. It's been a bit of a grind.. I'll post a thread with all the numbers after the last 2 races..thanks again for the kind words.

KidCapper

NorCalGreg
09-04-2017, 09:33 PM
Good job, Kid. I've followed you, and know you to be one of the top handicappers on this board.

I think a lot of people have grandeurs of being a pro player--Kid put himself on the spot- and certainly wasn't embarrassedf.

Somewhere in the back of my mind....I really think I could make a living betting one horse/one track per.

Thanks for bringing me back to reality---this is a damn tough game.

Once again, nice job Kid. I didn't post but did follow along every :ThmbUp:day.

Best,

-NCG