PDA

View Full Version : To ALL PA MEMBERS

CryingForTheHorses
08-10-2004, 06:00 PM
Just WANT you ladies/gentleman to know.
IN NO WAY am I trying to ever insult you!
I AGREE SOME of my posts are condesending.
In NO WAY do I maean MALICE to ANY of you.!
IF you knew me ..you would like me.
I JUST speak my MIND..JUST like YOU!

chickenhead
08-10-2004, 06:03 PM
I have learned a lot from your posts...keep posting!

Thanks,
CH

Zaf
08-10-2004, 06:50 PM
Come up to Saratoga for the Travers and we'll throw back a few cold ones :) .

ZAFONIC

CryingForTheHorses
08-10-2004, 07:43 PM
When is the Travers?.

BillW
08-10-2004, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by McSchell_Racing
When is the Travers?.

Sat. the 28th :)

Lance
08-10-2004, 07:51 PM
McSchell,

Your posts are enjoyable. Please keep them coming. But what's with the damn CAPS all over the place?

sq764
08-10-2004, 09:37 PM
McShell, CJ is just trying to bust your balls. Don't take it seriously.. He's really not a bad guy (I know it's hard to believe :-)

kenwoodallpromos
08-10-2004, 11:48 PM
Just keep posting- the many who view but do not post agree with you (and me) all the time. LOL.

cj
08-11-2004, 02:58 AM
I told Tom in the thread, we got off track. His win % says he does a fine job, and I never said he did not. At first I took his post as horseman saying, "Hey, you're a bettor, you don't know what you are talking about." That offends me. We got past it. I enjoy most of his posts as I've told him. People disagree all the time. Nothing personal.

Look at me and sq, we go back and forth all the time about sports. I guarentee if we were just hanging out in a bar, we'd buy a few beers and have a blast. Its hard to get good natured ribbing across in text.

hurrikane
08-11-2004, 11:54 AM
I thought intending malace was a prerequisit up here. :D

andicap
08-12-2004, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by McSchell_Racing
Just WANT you ladies/gentleman to know.
IN NO WAY am I trying to ever insult you!
I AGREE SOME of my posts are condesending.
In NO WAY do I maean MALICE to ANY of you.!
IF you knew me ..you would like me.
I JUST speak my MIND..JUST like YOU!

I don't know you and I like you.

People here are incredibly touchy and sensitive IMHO.
A good NY trainer, Frank Laboccetta Jr. came on here a while ago -- he wanted to advertise his website and in all liklihood was fishing for clients. But so what? He offered to answer any and all questions we had about training horses. What insight we could have gotten from a successful NY handler?
But noooooooooooo, the people here chased him away with insults, telling him he had been high-handed.

When I suggested we had lost a valuable opportunity to learn from a successful horseman, no one cared -- even PA said, "Who needs him?"

Admittedly Frank L. was pretty thin-skinned.
Anyway, I'm glad you're much more thick-skinned than Frank was and understand this crowd in the way others didn't and fled.

Believe me, if I had left the first time I felt insulted, I wouldn't have been here six months.

sq764
08-12-2004, 02:05 PM
Can't we all be like John Kerry and "Argue a more sensitive disagreement?"

CryingForTheHorses
08-12-2004, 09:34 PM
This place is sort of like a small family, some agreeing and some not, It goes back and forth,I like you guys even if its only words I see,When I look at members avatars,one has a little monkey, zafonic looks like the lost in space guy,We have a little monkey,CJ..LMAO..your little pic reminds me of Mr Peabody on Rocky and Bullwinkle show.I also think the Dancer is a great poster and you too PA. Tom Ralph,Andicap, Peakspros,Binder,Irishlad, observer,freeandeasy, and all those that I cant remember,Thanks Love the debates.

PaceAdvantage
08-13-2004, 03:23 AM
Give me a break Andy. Nobody chased Laboccetta away. He left on his own....and I doubt very much whether he ever intended to stick around.

This isn't always a "feel good", "drink the Kool-Aid" kind of place. People disagree about lots of different topics.

If everyone agreed about everything, and everyone was super nice, there would be about 3 posts a day....LOL

There are plenty of "industry types" posting here. Handicappers, owners, trainers, etc....they haven't been chased away....