PDA

View Full Version : Europe to Monitor OUR Elections!?!?!?

Tom
08-09-2004, 10:16 PM
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=615&ncid=696&e=6&u=/nm/20040809/pl_nm/campaign_monitors_dc

I cannot believe that the demos have finally gone this far over the edge.....wanting EUROPEAN idiots to monitor our election!
This is treason. Plain and simple. Every moron demo who is in favor of this should face a firing squad. And repubs too.
What depths will these bottom feeder's sink to?
I said it before and I will say is again-the DNC is the real menace to America, not Al Qeada. The DNC is out to destroy our freedom with crap like this. We would be better served if we started attacking Democrates at home instead of terrorists overseas.
May these traitors burn in Hell. And soon.

betchatoo
08-09-2004, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by Tom
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=615&ncid=696&e=6&u=/nm/20040809/pl_nm/campaign_monitors_dc

I cannot believe that the demos have finally gone this far over the edge.....wanting EUROPEAN idiots to monitor our election!
This is treason. Plain and simple. Every moron demo who is in favor of this should face a firing squad. And repubs too.
What depths will these bottom feeder's sink to?
I said it before and I will say is again-the DNC is the real menace to America, not Al Qeada. The DNC is out to destroy our freedom with crap like this. We would be better served if we started attacking Democrates at home instead of terrorists overseas.
May these traitors burn in Hell. And soon.

Tom:

I read the article. Did you notice it said that the State Department invited these people. That is the state department that is run by our current president. Now, do you want to continue with wanting the traitors to burn in hell?

PaceAdvantage
08-10-2004, 09:38 AM
What are you all getting worked up about? Unless I'm not interpreting this correctly, this line from the above article seems to indicate this is a regular occurance?

The State Department, which traditionally invites OSCE observers, requested the mission under that new program.

schweitz
08-10-2004, 12:55 PM
They are sending 15 people---and we have how many polling places?:eek:

doophus
08-10-2004, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by schweitz
They are sending 15 people---and we have how many polling places?:eek: And all (15) should be sent to South Dakota.

Buckeye
08-10-2004, 07:38 PM
They just want to make sure it's a "fair" election

Absolutely no interest in who wins.

The champions of fair play. :rolleyes:

Fair it their boy wins. What a joke.

Get lost.

Tom
08-10-2004, 11:40 PM
I'm worked up because the dems i congress have called for this and flatly accused Bush of staging a coup in 2000. Crap like this needs to be stopped cold. And resent the fact that we would allow any idiot from any other country here to "monitor" anything we do. We set standards, not them. There is nothing this country needs from any other loser nations.
And yes, my comments apply to anyone iinvolved in this...either side of the aisle.
For all the hoopla about Flori-duh in 2000, that election was by far more fair than any election in 90% of any other country in the damn world.