PDA

View Full Version : Bush vs. Kerry- Patriot act decides

kenwoodallpromos
08-09-2004, 03:26 PM
Excerpt from link to "my" local mosque in Alameda, Ca., where 1 of the 9/11 terrorist lived for a short time while in flight school ("the fighting" is Jihad) :
As it is now obvious, at first "the fighting" was forbidden, then it was permitted and after that it was made obligatory- ( I ) against them who start "the fighting" against you (Muslims)... (2) and against all those who worship others along with Allah... as mentioned in SurahAIBaqaraSl (II), Allmran (III) and Tauba (IX)... and other Sarah (Chapters of the Qur'an). Allah (swt) made "the fighting' (Jihad) obligatory for the Muslims and gave importance to the subjectmatter of Jihad in all the Sarah (Chapters of the Qur'an) which were revealed (at AlMadina) as in Allah's Statement.

Nader did not qualify for the Ca. ballot; I am not voting Green or Libertarian; So I have to vote for Bush or Kerry.
I'n on health care, have no kids or grandkids for tax credit, am at the lower 1/2 of the income scale, and most general foreign policy will be similar.
Bush will try to get his policies through congress; Kerry will have gridlock and do what Clinton did- use Executive Orders and federal lawsuits to pass agendas.
Since I have not heard of anyone complain about the Patriot Act who was not a terrorist or a knowing or unknowing supporter, for the firsr time in my life I am forced to vote for a Republican for President.
I will vote for George W. Bush.