PDA

View Full Version : Pletcher and the $10K Place Parlay @SAR -- based on his ML's less than 3-1 on Dirt!!!

TheOracle
08-24-2017, 10:26 AM
If you knew where to look Pletcher's Morning Lines less than 3-1 on Dirt at Saratoga gave a nice Place parlay for August!!!

I wish I had seen it from it's very early stages but I caught it at the half way point and it was quite a run!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/t a pletcherplcprlysarondrt.jpg

Since August 3rd at Saratoga if you parlayed Pletcher's horses to place, that were less than 3-1 in the Morning Line running on the Dirt, an initial $2 parlay wager to place would have grown to $10,000+

I did the calculations based on singles on August 10th and August 23rd of the highest paying place price I skipped the payouts in yellow.

As much as I get on Pletcher it is quite an accomplishment that his Morning Line Favorites for the most part finished no worse than second 19 times in a row and 20 of the last 21 have hit the board!!!

It was quite a run and now we are back to the reality he has this today on the Dirt with a Morning Line less than 3-1

2nd race
#5 La Contessa

Let's see if he can pick up where he left off yesterday and start a new win/place streak!!!

TheOracle
08-24-2017, 10:35 AM
If you singled the lowest paying place price on August 10th and August 23rd the parlay payout would have been $8719.20

I know I would not have had the nerve to put $6,000+ on the line to get it but big risks = big rewards!!!

TheOracle
08-25-2017, 09:02 AM
If you knew where to look Pletcher's Morning Lines less than 3-1 on Dirt at Saratoga gave a nice Place parlay for August!!!

I wish I had seen it from it's very early stages but I caught it at the half way point and it was quite a run!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/t a pletcherplcprlysarondrt.jpg

Since August 3rd at Saratoga if you parlayed Pletcher's horses to place, that were less than 3-1 in the Morning Line running on the Dirt, an initial $2 parlay wager to place would have grown to $10,000+

I did the calculations based on singles on August 10th and August 23rd of the highest paying place price I skipped the payouts in yellow.

As much as I get on Pletcher it is quite an accomplishment that his Morning Line Favorites for the most part finished no worse than second 19 times in a row and 20 of the last 21 have hit the board!!!

It was quite a run and now we are back to the reality he has this today on the Dirt with a Morning Line less than 3-1

2nd race
#5 La Contessa

Let's see if he can pick up where he left off yesterday and start a new win/place streak!!!

Well #5 La Contessa let us down yesterday and didn't even hit the board so now the show streak has been snapped at 21 in a row!!!

All good streaks unfortunately must come to an end let's see what Pletcher does for the remainder of the season at Saratoga!!!

cj
08-25-2017, 09:25 AM
Well #5 La Contessa let us down yesterday and didn't even hit the board so now the show streak has been snapped at 21 in a row!!!

All good streaks unfortunately must come to an end let's see what Pletcher does for the remainder of the season at Saratoga!!!

That is so predictable with this kind of stuff. Once you backfit something, it goes up in smoke.

TheOracle
08-25-2017, 10:24 AM
That is so predictable with this kind of stuff. Once you backfit something, it goes up in smoke.

Yeah it can't last forever but pretty impressive.

It lasted for almost the entire month of August at Saratoga

I caught on to it at 10 in a row the last 9 was quite a ride!!!

AltonKelsey
08-25-2017, 02:31 PM

backfitting? Is that where you make believe you knew something would happen long after the event?

cj
08-25-2017, 03:24 PM
backfitting? Is that where you make believe you knew something would happen long after the event?

I'm pretty sure you know what it is, but I'll play.

It is scouring old data to find positive trends to play in the future, hoping they turn out to be positive on new races.

If there is some point you are trying to make, just say it.