PDA

View Full Version : Black Thug shoots Black Cop Point blank

ReplayRandall
08-24-2017, 12:54 AM
In case you missed this news item, watch the following video, which shows what cops face on a daily basis, and people wonder why cops are quick to open fire.

This police officer is extremely lucky to be alive:

https://youtu.be/884W4l3eoQg

wisconsin
08-24-2017, 02:01 PM
In case you missed this news item, watch the following video, which shows what cops face on a daily basis, and people wonder why cops are quick to open fire.

This police officer is extremely lucky to be alive:

https://youtu.be/884W4l3eoQg

If it was a white guy shooting this black cop, you would see this on the news. Or, if the cop actually got a shot off, you would be hearing about it. But this, well, it just does not fit the narrative.

God bless these brave men.

boxcar
08-24-2017, 02:14 PM
I wonder if the BLM group believes the black cop's life mattered? Let's watch and see how fast they come out to condemn this shooting.

MONEY
08-24-2017, 02:31 PM
If it was a white guy shooting this black cop, you would see this on the news.
It was in the news, but barely covered just like the below.

Here are three incidents in the last 30 days that hardly were reported in the news and not at all on P.A.

Clarence A. Belsar, Kills two Cops, one of them African American
"Two police officers have died after being shot Friday night in Kissimmee, Fla"
http://bit.ly/2w7wZrY

Jason Brown
"Jason Brown, 28, identified as suspect in Thursday shooting death of Indiana cop"
http://dailym.ai/2w1rBIz

Ian McCarthy
"Suspected killer of Clinton, Mo., police officer captured, booked into jail"
http://bit.ly/2uoISrE

JustRalph
08-24-2017, 02:57 PM
6 officers were shot in a four hour period and CNN didn't cover it for 24 hours or so on their website.

Others didn't even cover it until funeral arrangements were made.

The disenfranchisement of Law Enforcement continues.

Tom
08-26-2017, 10:51 AM
I am inclined to give any cop a pass on any shooting.
Thanks to BLM and Barack OBama - they declared war, we need to support our police no matter what. Facts do not matter - we are fighting the war the left wanted to have. So go for it, Boys in Blue.......wink wink nod nod.

When in doubt, take 'em out.

Inner Dirt
08-26-2017, 10:56 AM
I wonder if the BLM group believes the black cop's life mattered? Let's watch and see how fast they come out to condemn this shooting.

These kinds of situations must really put them in a quandary. I am guessing they would consider a black cop an Uncle Tom.

Lemon Drop Husker
08-26-2017, 11:40 AM
Less than split second decisions after hour after hour on the job.

That is what our men in blue are asked to do.

What happens if that was a wallet, or cell phone, or whatever he brings out of his pocket and the officer shoots the man?

He'd be crucified in the Lefty environment we have today.

But...., what actually happened was the man in blue was the true victim. CNN and Jake Tapper can't cover that. Not newsworthy, or emotional enough to grab the attention of our PC public.

Time has come for Robocop.

FantasticDan
08-26-2017, 12:18 PM
I wonder if the BLM group believes the black cop's life mattered? Let's watch and see how fast they come out to condemn this shooting.The shooting happened in January 2016. The shooter has already been tried and convicted for attempted murder and sentenced to 35 yrs.

Inner Dirt
08-26-2017, 12:23 PM
Less than split second decisions after hour after hour on the job.

That is what our men in blue are asked to do.

What happens if that was a wallet, or cell phone, or whatever he brings out of his pocket and the officer shoots the man?

He'd be crucified in the Lefty environment we have today.

But...., what actually happened was the man in blue was the true victim. CNN and Jake Tapper can't cover that. Not newsworthy, or emotional enough to grab the attention of our PC public.

Time has come for Robocop.

The left thinks policemen should engage in fair fights and err on the side of caution which puts themselves and the people they are sworn and paid to protect in serious danger. Like the debate on gun control this debate has one side (the left) that is usually very uneducated.

On another website I belong to which is based in the liberal cesspool of the United States a lot of left leaning members appear to get their knowledge of ballistics and police procedures from Hollywood. You would not believe how many idiots say cops are nothing but executioners because they try to shoot to kill instead of aiming for the knees and shooting guns out of people's hands.

boxcar
08-26-2017, 03:27 PM
The shooting happened in January 2016. The shooter has already been tried and convicted for attempted murder and sentenced to 35 yrs.

Yeah...and I'd bet that BLM cried croc tears over the convicted murderer long before they gave the black police offer a second thought.

Tom
08-26-2017, 03:34 PM
The shooting happened in January 2016. The shooter has already been tried and convicted for attempted murder and sentenced to 35 yrs.

When was the outrage?
When a cops shoots someone, the rule of law never matters.