PDA

View Full Version : Kennedys: Liberals gone wild

jimmyb
08-22-2017, 06:48 PM
“During our struggle with Kennedy, I observed that we were surrounded by everyone in the room. They were yelling, ‘You don’t know who you’re messing with.’”

https://howiecarrshow.com/mugshots-kennedys-arrested-for-disorderly-conduct/

Jess Hawsen Arown
08-22-2017, 06:55 PM
Brings back memories and the drowning of Ted Kennedy's mistress at Chappaquiddick.

We still remember you, Mary Jo Kopechne.

JustRalph
08-22-2017, 07:47 PM
They were starting their yearly celebration of Uncle Ted's sobriety.

8 years sober a few days from now. Way to go Teddy! 👍

jimmyb
08-22-2017, 08:15 PM
They were starting their yearly celebration of Uncle Ted's sobriety.

8 years sober a few days from now. Way to go Teddy! ��

Off topic post of the year!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

davew
01-23-2018, 10:04 PM
I saw a movie today and one of the previews was of -> Chappaquiddick

From the previews, it implied Kennedy was a slimeball and should have been charged with manslaughter. Another stalwart dimocrat.

Inner Dirt
01-24-2018, 08:32 AM
I saw a movie today and one of the previews was of -> Chappaquiddick

From the previews, it implied Kennedy was a slimeball and should have been charged with manslaughter. Another stalwart dimocrat.

The fire and rescue captain that recovered the body said she suffocated and was probably alive in that car for 3-4 hours, she had purposely positioned herself in an air pocket. If Kennedy had immediately went for help she would have survived. His cowardly act worrying about covering his own ass cost that poor girl her life. Obviously he did not contact authorities because he was intoxicated. If he didn't have the name Kennedy he would have been in jail and his career in politics would have been over. How anyone could vote for that POS after that is beyond me.

Tom
01-24-2018, 09:42 AM
I take comfort in believe that Ted is burning in HELL to this day.
He deserves it. Probably not alone - he has most of his family with him.