PDA

View Full Version : Trump in Phoenix

JustRalph
08-22-2017, 04:12 PM
Just heard on radio that hundreds of "Bikers for Trump" spotted headed to the rally site

This could be a mess

I think he has a plan and wants to give Antifa a forum to show who they really are

woodtoo
08-22-2017, 04:37 PM
I like a man with a plan.:ThmbUp:

These paid protesters will soon have their shorts filled.:lol:

jimmyb
08-22-2017, 04:54 PM
Make America great again. F--- those azzholes with masks. Go Trump!!!

JustRalph
08-22-2017, 08:16 PM
Which side are these AR-15 toting types on?

Guess?

elysiantraveller
08-22-2017, 08:35 PM

Guess?

I'm guessing not the side that carried them to a coubter-Obama rally in 2009?

JustRalph
08-22-2017, 09:02 PM
https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/900034618706976768

Ok.....

incoming
08-22-2017, 09:09 PM
President Trump's rally starts at 10:00 pm EST video at link...

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/watch-live-trump-holds-rally-arizona/

Clocker
08-22-2017, 10:23 PM

Guess?

I would guess they are on the side of a clueless fashion photo shoot for some artsy-fartsy web site or e-zine, with weaponry that they could only use to hurt themselves.

Clue number 1 is that no real man hangs out with women who are not as pretty as he is. Clue number 2 is the weaponry. You cannot be serious. If I was at a range and someone showed up with an AR-15 drum mag, I would be packed up and out of there faster than a speeding bullet. And the other two also look like they are packing more hardware than they could carry as far as the nearest Starbucks.

barn32
08-23-2017, 12:14 AM
https://twitter.com/AlbertBrooks/status/900187598966198272

Clocker
08-23-2017, 12:32 AM
Watching Donald Trump’s hour long rant against the news. I don’t say this lightly but this guy is mentally ill.

I thought the same thing about Hillary, and I'd bet my medical credentials are at least as impressive as those of Albert Brooks, whoever he is. :p

mostpost
08-23-2017, 12:35 AM
https://twitter.com/AlbertBrooks/status/900187598966198272
A lot of no's at this rally.
No bikers in sight.
No disorder among the protesters.
No looking or acting presidential by Trump.
No brains among those attending the rally.
No end to the embarrassment this president is causing this country.
No doubt this guy will be impeached and convicted.

mostpost
08-23-2017, 12:36 AM
I thought the same thing about Hillary, and I'd bet my medical credentials are at least as impressive as those of Albert Brooks, whoever he is. :p
Albert Brooks the comedian. Sheesh. Try to get out more.

mostpost
08-23-2017, 12:39 AM
Currently watching a rerun of Rachel Maddow's show. The Mayor of Phoenix is saying that it appears Trump will not pardon Joe Arpaio. Apparently someone forgot to tell Trump.

On the other hand, Trump only implied he would pardon the sheriff, and we all know how he lies.

Clocker
08-23-2017, 12:52 AM
Currently watching a rerun of Rachel Maddow's show.

Life in the fast lane. :pound:

reckless
08-23-2017, 05:22 AM

Albert Brooks is a C-list comedian whose sun set decades ago. He is the less-funny younger brother of Bob Einstein, a true comedic genius.

One will never hear has-beens such as Albert Brooks ever knock Twitter because that sewer keeps their name out there for all those that don't have an original thought in their heads.

Clocker
08-23-2017, 10:13 AM
Phoenix police had to resort to tear gas to break up a crowd of demonstrators who were throwing rocks and bottles. One rioter kicked a gas canister back at the police. He was quickly shot with a rubber bullet. Lucky for him he was wearing a gas mask. Unluckily, he was apparently not wearing a jock strap with a protective cup. Looks like he will be out of the gene pool for a while.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4814686/Anti-Trump-protests-disappoint-Phoenix-heat.html (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4814686/Anti-Trump-protests-disappoint-Phoenix-heat.html)

barn32
08-23-2017, 11:34 AM
Albert Brooks is a C-list comedian whose sun set decades ago. He is the less-funny younger brother of Bob Einstein, a true comedic genius.

One will never hear has-beens such as Albert Brooks ever knock Twitter because that sewer keeps their name out there for all those that don't have an original thought in their heads.This is probably the third time you've repeated this nonsense garbage about Einstein. Bob Einstein is a no talent, painful to listen to, wannabe hack (and it figures that a self-aggrandizing egotist such as yourself would consider him talented). Albert Brooks has made (and been in) some brilliant movies.

Lost in America
Defending your life
Mother
Broadcast News
Taxi Driver

Not to mention his multiple, laugh out loud appearances on the Tonight Show and other venues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7Q5T7hSa5Q

Not only is he an A-list, top notch comedian, he is also a true wit. Wit is something you obviously don't understand. Hence your reason for thinking he is a C-list comedian. If he's a C-list, the unfunny, untalented Einstein is F-minus. (What a disgusting, obnoxious jerk Einstein is—which is obviously why an sycophantic bore such as yourself worships and adores him. I'll bet you just loved his movie "Shit Year." What a cinematic masterpiece that must have been.)

As far as original thoughts go...Albert Brooks has had more, funny, witty, pithy original thoughts in the last three days than you could ever have in five lifetimes.

And how on earth did you sneak through my ignore list? It's such a pleasure not having to read your moronic tripe. Back on ignore your worthless ass goes. But before I leave, here is a picture I found of you on the web. Put it on your mirror and enjoy.

reckless
08-23-2017, 03:52 PM
Originally Posted by barn32
This is probably the third time you've repeated this nonsense garbage about Einstein. Bob Einstein is a no talent, painful to listen to, wannabe hack (and it figures that a self-aggrandizing egotist such as yourself would consider him talented). Albert Brooks has made (and been in) some brilliant movies ....
... As far as original thoughts go...Albert Brooks has had more, funny, witty, pithy original thoughts in the last three days than you could ever have in five lifetimes....

First, try Netflixing The Super Dave Osborne Show, or any of his Curb Your Enthusiasm or Arrested Development appearances and you'll know who the true comedic genius is in the family -- and it isn't Albert Brooks. These shows have been both critically acclaimed and ratings success stories.

Broadcast News, a movie you referenced and a movie I did enjoy -- was produced in 1987 -- 30 years ago! Brooks has done about 10 or so movies ever since and none will ever make the TCM list of the great movies of the decades. More to the point, they've also never made a dime at the box office and his lone recent successes was that of having voice-over parts in very popular children cartoons!

If you want to discuss with me the movies, the movie business, stocks, investing, handicapping or Donald Trump, be my guess. You're a dope and a fool, and you simply don't have the goods on any of these subjects to compete. You say you've put me on ignore yet you've trolled since Day One. Is there any limit to this idiocy? I guess not.

I can understand your anguish... you've repeatedly proved this to this PA audience what an ill-informed, petty and childish fool you are. Not to mention your banal anger by being one of the resident anti-Trumpers. This rambling, idiotic last post of yours proves all these points and more. If it's either the political discussions we have here or in the financial, stock market discussions, you've regularly proven yourself to be a joke and a clown.

Insulting me doesn't mean a thing at all -- either to me or to the others on here. And if others side with you, so be it. I'll still sleep well... tonight and every night.

You also do not insult me when you say Albert Brooks has had more witty thoughts in five minutes than I have had in five lifetimes -- he should, he's a professional entertainer for chrissakes!! Yes, of course, Albert Brooks is a has-been, but he's still a professional entertainer nevertheless. If he is so witty, why does he troll in that sewer called Twitter when there are dozens of cable and network comedy venues currently on the air for him to vent?? He's been absent from these shows -- some genius, can't even get a 6 minute spot on late night cable TV. Even on the political shows such as Colbert's or Bill Maher's he's ignored -- and those people share Brooks' juvenile, deranged and idiotic political views.

I admit that being more cultured, more street savvy, more intellectual, and more downright more entertaining than YOU is truly no big deal but in this particular case that's all that really matters!

MutuelClerk
08-23-2017, 06:33 PM
My dad can beat up your dad.

Tom
08-23-2017, 11:20 PM
Watching Donald Trump’s hour long rant against the news. I don’t say this lightly but this guy is mentally ill.

Albert Brooks?

THAT is what you consider some kind of relevance?????

:pound::pound::pound:

Yeah dude, you go git'r done

Tom
08-23-2017, 11:22 PM
I would personally love to see the bikers curb stomp a buch of pussyfied snowflakes into the pavement.

We don't kick the crap out of enough snowflakes....we gotta do better.

FantasticDan
08-25-2017, 09:44 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioB2Vs_G45U

Tom
08-26-2017, 11:07 AM
Funny how Dan is obsessed with the FAKE stuff.
NBC, too.