PDA

View Full Version : Disgusting new weapon: human urine

jimmyb
08-21-2017, 04:29 PM
In just the latest instance of weaponized urine, counter-protesters demonstrating against a free speech rally in Boston on Saturday flung urine-filled bottles at police officers trying to maintain order amidst an already tense political climate.

https://howiecarrshow.com/this-is-how-much-antifa-members-love-throwing-urine-on-their-enemies/

davew
08-21-2017, 05:08 PM
better than dried cement filled bottles....

Marshall Bennett
08-21-2017, 05:25 PM
Haven't prisoners been doing that to guards walking by their cells since the beginning of time? Some prisons allow inmates "stingers" that they plug in an outlet and boils water for tea/coffee. Cases of boiling urine isn't as uncommon as one might think....ugh. :eek:

woodtoo
08-21-2017, 06:24 PM
An obvious solution for this is water canons.

FantasticDan
08-21-2017, 06:32 PM
In just the latest instance of weaponized urine, counter-protesters demonstrating against a free speech rally in Boston on Saturday flung urine-filled bottles at police officers trying to maintain order amidst an already tense political climate.First off, it wasn't a "free speech" rally. It was a white nationalist rally, and that's how they self described it. :rolleyes:

There were 40,000 counter protestors, and after the event the Boston Police Comm. said that 99.9% of them were peaceful and there for the right reasons.

You could have 40,000 nuns protesting and I bet .1% of them would be chucking urine bottles too :eek: :D

woodtoo
08-21-2017, 06:40 PM
Dannyboy, truthfully how much are you paid and have they ever been late or bounced.

jimmyb
08-21-2017, 06:45 PM
First off, it wasn't a "free speech" rally. It was a white nationalist rally, and that's how they self described it. :rolleyes:

There were 40,000 counter protestors, and after the event the Boston Police Comm. said that 99.9% of them were peaceful and there for the right reasons.

You could have 40,000 nuns protesting and I bet .1% of them would be chucking urine bottles too :eek: :D

The Antifa golden shower coming soon to a rally near you. Bring your umbrella Dan.

FantasticDan
08-21-2017, 06:56 PM
The Antifa golden shower coming soon to a rally near you.Hot damn, maybe Trump will show up! :jump: :ThmbUp:

woodtoo
08-21-2017, 07:13 PM
Hot damn, maybe Trump will show up! :jump: :ThmbUp:

I'm sure he'd help you shower Dan.:lol::lol:

JustRalph
08-21-2017, 09:28 PM
First off, it wasn't a "free speech" rally. It was a white nationalist rally, and that's how they self described it. :rolleyes:

I suck at math, but 400 assholes throwing urine is a problem no matter how you cut it

ElKabong
08-21-2017, 11:40 PM
I suck at math, but 400 assholes throwing urine is a problem no matter how you cut it

Dan does love his lynch mob. No doubt about it.

davew
08-22-2017, 12:21 AM

0.1% would be 40 antifascist fascists

JustRalph
08-22-2017, 01:08 AM

Ok, a little less pp.......

jimmyb
08-22-2017, 05:52 AM

Around the same as the free speech people who showed. Who did more harm?

JustRalph
08-22-2017, 06:52 AM
Yep...the new logo

JustRalph
08-22-2017, 07:08 AM
Gotta love em

jms62
08-22-2017, 07:25 AM
Gotta love em

Why is everything against your view is Fake News and staged photos but you accept everything that supports your views at face value? We have gotten to the point where nothing we see on the he Internet is real just an attempt by both sides to control the narrative. Meanwhile those that own the media are fueling the false flag and will continue doing so as they gut the middle class. And the intellectually lazy on both sides will continue falling for it. :bang:

JustRalph
08-22-2017, 08:03 AM
Why is everything against your view is Fake News and staged photos but you accept everything that supports your views at face value? We have gotten to the point where nothing we see on the he Internet is real just an attempt by both sides to control the narrative. Meanwhile those that own the media are fueling the false flag and will continue doing so as they gut the middle class. And the intellectually lazy on both sides will continue falling for it. :bang:

Are you saying that pic isn't real? Ok.....thanks

jms62
08-22-2017, 08:16 AM
Are you saying that pic isn't real? Ok.....thanks

Prove to me that these aren't paid actors cause if they were welding a Nazi flag you would have been saying they were. And that is an absolute Fact!

JustRalph
08-22-2017, 08:30 AM
Prove to me that these aren't paid actors cause if they were welding a Nazi flag you would have been saying they were. And that is an absolute Fact!

Sorry, not that invested in proving anything. Btw, how would I go about proving that anyway? Never mind.....believe what you will, I'll do the same

jms62
08-22-2017, 08:58 AM
Sorry, not that invested in proving anything. Btw, how would I go about proving that anyway? Never mind.....believe what you will, I'll do the same

My assertion that those pictures were fake is pretty ****ing ridiculous, no? You and the Alt-Right wing of Pace Advantage do that on a daily basis. I wanted to see how far you'd go with it when given a dose of your own medicine. You actually did quite well :ThmbUp:.

Racetrack Playa
08-22-2017, 09:22 AM
Some pudding , It took 14 seconds, too easy
TV is weapon also be aware
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB8qaU8kV_g

JustRalph
08-22-2017, 09:32 AM
Thanks!

Marshall Bennett
08-22-2017, 11:32 AM
Open mouth insert foot. :bang:
A genuine classic for sure.

ReplayRandall
08-22-2017, 02:22 PM
Hard to believe I live in a country where Mitt Romney is to the LEFT of Noam Chomsky on Antifa.....Read for yourself:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/noam-chomsky-antifa-apos-major-110600596.html

jimmyb
08-25-2017, 03:23 PM
Straight from the Boston PD and other tidbits of the aftermath:

Meet Social Justice Warrior Adan Daroba, 22, of East Boston.
We encounter him in Downtown Crossing “screaming and swearing at Officers. Daroba moved to a food vending stand adjacent to him, and took a Gatorade bottle off the stand. Daroba, still screaming and swearing at Officers and stated: ‘What are you going to do? Arrest me for stealing? Bleep you!’ Daroba then turned around and began to take the remaining bottles off the vendor stand.”

A cop grabbed this nice young man and a fight began, at which point a 15-year-old girl “swung a leather tote bag striking Officer Valazquez in the head… shouting profanities at Officers… she continued to kick Officers and yell profanities….”

An SJW blogger later reported: “I didn’t speak to the 15-year-old girl that was arrested. But I didn’t have to in order to know that she had no business being behind bars.”

Tell that to Officer Valazquez, sweetheart. After the underage spitfire clubbed him, his “hand began to swell, and (he) was transported to the hospital for further evaluation.”

By the way, her boyfriend Daroba skipped his arraignment in the BMC Wednesday. There’s a warrant out for his arrest.

As the Globe front-page headline said, “Rally by tens of thousands is peaceful, but pointed.”

Pointed. You know, like a knife. That’s what Roberto Bonilla of Chelsea was charged with carrying – a shiv. How Chelsea is it? Bonilla’s shank was discovered after he was arrested for striking a “free speech” rally-goer and a BPD captain with a pole.

This “Chelsea man” also blew off his arraignment.

Then there was Mohammed Eldeb of Somerville. He was lugged on West Street when he attempted to flee and then “initially struck the victim/Officer with a bottle.”

After his arraignment in the BMC, Mohammed was turned over to Middlesex authorities. He had warrants outstanding in Malden and Lowell.

Another affray broke out on the Tremont Street side of the Common about 3:10. Here is how it began, according to the BPD:

“At the commencement of the fight they observed… (someone) yelling, ‘All Lives Matter,’ at which point Mr. (Timothy) Thorley walked up to Mr. (Casey) Gonzalez and punched him in the face with a closed fist.”

What a racist provocation that is, shouting “All Lives Matter!” What white privilege, claiming that all men are created equal.

Then there was the polite Occupier (or maybe he was antifa) who after his arrest “defecated in a holding cell and smeared feces on the walls and doors of the cell, began kicking and banging the door of the cell with extreme force…..”

Next, c’mon down, Zhen Xie, 33, of Malden, who told police he is a “freelance photographer.” At 5:02, an officer on a bicycle was chasing a hippie south on Tremont Street when “XIE ran directly into the officer in an attempt to deter the officer from continuing the pursuit. The collision caused Officer Richardson to flip over the handle bars and land on the street, causing an injury to his right hand and scrapes to his legs and arms.”

I could go on and on and on, but I’m out of space, so let’s close with some random quotes of the riot, I mean, the peaceful rally. This happened at 1:30:

“The platoon was surrounded by a group of protesters numbering in excess of 2000… a barrage of insults (was) directed toward the officers…. Multiple members of the crowd threw punches at the officers… other people threw objects (including) bottles containing a substance believed to be urine… the officers were also repeatedly spit upon… violent protestors… multiple officers were exposed to saliva when spit on….”

Next, at 5:50 p.m., on Temple Place:
“An agitated crowd… the aggressive crowd of over 200 refused numerous commands to disperse, creating a significant safety risk for officers… throwing projectiles at the officers… A radio call was heard requesting additional units to the location as the crowd began to overwhelm the officers.”

https://howiecarrshow.com/peace-was-disturbing-at-saturday-rally/

Show Me the Wire
08-25-2017, 03:43 PM
An independent reporter at the "free speech" rally, in Boston, said the free speech rally group was comprised of 20 people. People holding up signs, saying NO GMOs and others saying Black Lives Do Matter.

The people of Boston cannot be too happy with their mayor costing major taxpayer dollars to prevent violence against 20 people who are against gmos and for black lives mattering, not to mention the inconvenience of attending the counter protest.