PDA

View Full Version : IRS Scandal isn't over yet

JustRalph
08-20-2017, 05:19 AM
http://hotair.com/archives/2017/08/19/judge-irs-start-naming-names/

Interesting why Trump hasn't stepped in?

The Judge just dropped a bomb on the IRS

incoming
08-20-2017, 06:43 AM
Just one more avenue opening up for an unencumbered drive to TRUMPVILLE. Get to work.... AG Jeff Sessions, LIGHT'EM UP!!:headbanger::popcorn::popcorn:

chadk66
08-20-2017, 08:50 AM
I think Sessions is just starting to get things lined up for the fall of the domino's.

Tom
08-20-2017, 09:42 AM
I think Sessions is just starting to get things lined up for the fall of the domino's.

Pizza-gate?

Jess Hawsen Arown
08-20-2017, 09:44 AM
I wonder if they can do anything about GOOGLE. Those of you who have watched GOOGLE know what I am talking about.

The best example was during the election process. If you clicked on Hillary Clinton, with no other words, you would get all kinds of flowery press telling you how wonderful she was. Do the same for Donald Trump, and you get 100% evil press.

To me, this is fraud. The company claims algorithms that best reflects VOLUME of articles being read.

Note: I rarely check any more, but when I do, the tenor has softened. A bit more balanced. Of course, the news articles will change constantly so when you check, you will not see what I just saw -- which was Trump's approval rating was sinking in three key states being the first (allegedly, the most viewed) story. Yeah, right. :puke:

incoming
08-20-2017, 09:53 AM
I wonder if they can do anything about GOOGLE. Those of you who have watched GOOGLE know what I am talking about.

The best example was during the election process. If you clicked on Hillary Clinton, with no other words, you would get all kinds of flowery press telling you how wonderful she was. Do the same for Donald Trump, and you get 100% evil press.

To me, this is fraud. The company claims algorithms that best reflects VOLUME of articles being read.

Note: I rarely check any more, but when I do, the tenor has softened. A bit more balanced. Of course, the news articles will change constantly so when you check, you will not see what I just saw -- which was Trump's approval rating was sinking in three key states being the first (allegedly, the most viewed) story. Yeah, right. :puke:

I switched to Bing about 7 years ago for the same reasons you mentioned.:cool:

jms62
08-20-2017, 09:58 AM

Never let facts get in the way of your everyone is against us conspiracy theory du jour.

http://www.businessinsider.com/why-breitbart-shows-up-in-google-top-stories-2017-3

johnhannibalsmith
08-20-2017, 09:59 AM
We've all been defrauded by a goooogle search from time to time.

Jess Hawsen Arown
08-20-2017, 10:05 AM
Never let facts get in the way of your everyone is against us conspiracy theory du jour.

http://www.businessinsider.com/why-breitbart-shows-up-in-google-top-stories-2017-3

Anyone who did google searches during the election period knows the truth. Anyone who says otherwise is just exercising fake news.

JustRalph
08-20-2017, 10:46 AM
They can change the results with a flick of the wrist or the click of a mouse. They've been accused of and actually fined in Europe of committing fraud.

I would never think they wouldn't favor Dems. I just assume it based on where their hearts are.....and that's obvious

delayjf
08-20-2017, 09:47 PM
Sounds like we need to give Goggle a Special Prosecutor enema.

woodtoo
08-21-2017, 03:56 PM
Federal judge orders IRS to " Name specific people" who directed tea party targeting.

davew
08-21-2017, 05:11 PM
Federal judge orders IRS to " Name specific people" who directed tea party targeting.

you mean like Rep. Elijah Cummings ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQ4hPPozK1E

woodtoo
08-21-2017, 06:36 PM
That was very hard to watch. No more investigations. Charge them criminally and let the chips fall.

PaceAdvantage
08-21-2017, 07:21 PM

Note: I rarely check any more, but when I do, the tenor has softened. A bit more balanced. Of course, the news articles will change constantly so when you check, you will not see what I just saw -- which was Trump's approval rating was sinking in three key states being the first (allegedly, the most viewed) story. Yeah, right. :puke:Well, the press was 100% positive for Hillary and 100% against Trump.

What do you want Google to do? :lol: