PDA

View Full Version : White Horse Supremacy uncovered

Clocker
08-19-2017, 11:12 AM
The Social Justice Warriors have really struck white gold with this discovery.

The mascot of the University of Southern California Trojans is a white horse named Traveler. Robert E. Lee's favorite horse was a white horse named Traveller (with two "L"s).

Close enough. Death to the evil racist horse!

From the article:
Just a heads-up to anyone out there whose first name is Robert or whose last name is Lee: it's only a matter of time before the social justice mob comes for you too.
http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/usc-mascot-traveler-comes-under-fire-having-name-similar-robt-e-lees-horse (http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/usc-mascot-traveler-comes-under-fire-having-name-similar-robt-e-lees-horse)

Marshall Bennett
08-19-2017, 11:59 AM
Most of what's transpiring is being sanctioned by far left white liberals, while blacks are the focus of most people's anger who despise it.
Just another case of democrats being the principle enemy of the black race.

Tom
08-19-2017, 03:36 PM
Just another case of democrats being the principle enemy

You could have stopped right there.

chadk66
08-19-2017, 03:49 PM
Most of what's transpiring is being sanctioned by far left white liberals, while blacks are the focus of most people's anger who despise it.
Just another case of democrats being the principle enemy of the black race.don't forget the media's mega role in it all too

davew
08-19-2017, 03:51 PM
I remember paying for a system that's rules included 1- gray horse 2- no wins in last 10 races shown

PaceAdvantage
08-23-2017, 11:41 AM
while blacks are the focus of most people's anger who despise it.I don't see why that would be. All I see are white people complaining about it (for the most part), white people demonstrating against it (for the most part), etc. etc.

I despise it for the most part, especially the lawless removal of statutes by rogue crowds, who for some reason, mostly turn out to be white as well.

By the way, that first statue that came down via the MOB, you know, all Saddam Hussein-statue-like...all this idiotic white folks who were beating the crap out of the statue after it fell...kicking it...hard....

Was the statue made of Styrofoam? If not, these people repeatedly kicking this statue with nothing more than canvas sneakers should have basically broken every toe in their foot, right? But no, they keep on kicking like they're kicking a big ol' stuffed animal...with no grimace of pain, no signs of stopping...

I found that pretty odd...must have been some mighty big adrenaline rush once that monument fell I guess...

I guess my point is, I don't like it, but have felt zero anger towards black people as a result, because all I've seen is white people be the driving force behind this lawless behavior.

And what about those feet? LOL

Show Me the Wire
08-23-2017, 05:46 PM
I don't see why that would be. All I see are white people complaining about it (for the most part), white people demonstrating against it (for the most part), etc. etc.

I despise it for the most part, especially the lawless removal of statutes by rogue crowds, who for some reason, mostly turn out to be white as well.

By the way, that first statue that came down via the MOB, you know, all Saddam Hussein-statue-like...all this idiotic white folks who were beating the crap out of the statue after it fell...kicking it...hard....

Was the statue made of Styrofoam? If not, these people repeatedly kicking this statue with nothing more than canvas sneakers should have basically broken every toe in their foot, right? But no, they keep on kicking like they're kicking a big ol' stuffed animal...with no grimace of pain, no signs of stopping...

I found that pretty odd...must have been some mighty big adrenaline rush once that monument fell I guess...

I guess my point is, I don't like it, but have felt zero anger towards black people as a result, because all I've seen is white people be the driving force behind this lawless behavior.

And what about those feet? LOL

I saw one guy give it a try and after one kick he limped off to the monument's base. It was a great slapstick routine.