PDA

View Full Version : Bannon bails

FantasticDan
08-18-2017, 01:06 PM
Resigned, fired, whatever.

As long as he's gone. :ThmbUp:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/18/us/politics/steve-bannon-trump-white-house.html

jms62
08-18-2017, 01:14 PM
Resigned, fired, whatever.

As long as he's gone. :ThmbUp:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/18/us/politics/steve-bannon-trump-white-house.html

If Kelly and or Cohn leave we are ****ed.

elysiantraveller
08-18-2017, 01:34 PM
This administration is truly a disaster...

Good thing only a few items are on the agenda when Congress gets back. :rolleyes:

FantasticDan
08-18-2017, 01:42 PM
https://twitter.com/TeamCoco/status/898590188011520000

Jess Hawsen Arown
08-18-2017, 01:50 PM
That's all the wackadoodles have is jokes. There is not one idea to improve the country from the nightmare of the previous 8 years among them. That is why they were disemboweled in the last election.

Clocker
08-18-2017, 02:10 PM

Good thing only a few items are on the agenda when Congress gets back. :rolleyes:

There are only two things that they absolutely have to do this year, they have to pass a budget and they have to raise the debt ceiling.

The budget will no doubt be taken care of with yet another continuing resolution, extending the current budget for a few months. Last I heard, the debt ceiling has to be raised by Sept. 29. That will consist of endless, pointless debates and last minute action on the last day.

They will all be so exhausted after that, they will go through the motions, actually doing nothing, until time to go home for Thanksgiving break.

Clocker
08-18-2017, 02:28 PM
Coming soon to a media outlet near you, "Bannon the Barbarian".

Steve Bannon's next moves will be all about the billionaire Mercer family. I'm told Bannon, who visited New York this week, met with Bob Mercer and together they will be a well-funded force on the outside.

Bannon has felt liberated since it became clear he was being pushed out, according to friends. He's told associates he has a "killing machine" in Breitbart News, and it's possible he returns to lead their editorial operation.
A source familiar with Breitbart's operations told me they would go "thermonuclear" against "globalists" that Bannon and his friends believe are ruining the Trump administration, and by extension, America.
Watch for Breitbart's Washington Editor Matt Boyle to be a central figure in this war — which has already begun — against White House officials like HR McMaster, Dina Powell, Gary Cohn, and Jared and Ivanka.

https://www.axios.com/bannons-next-move-2474479917.html (https://www.axios.com/bannons-next-move-2474479917.html)

chadk66
08-18-2017, 03:29 PM
That's all the wackadoodles have is jokes. There is not one idea to improve the country from the nightmare of the previous 8 years among them. That is why they were disemboweled in the last election.and they would start that now why?

Clocker
08-18-2017, 05:15 PM
That's all the wackadoodles have is jokes. There is not one idea to improve the country from the nightmare of the previous 8 years among them. That is why they were disemboweled in the last election.

What is a "wackadoodle"? :confused:

If that is your term for liberals, you better get used to them. They have taken over the West Wing. And don't forget that Trump was a liberal Democrat long before he became a semi-alt-right Republican.

As an article at "Conservative Review" points out, this administration started out with three factions in Trump's West Wing, each pushing their own agenda. They were the NY liberals, led by Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump, the establishment GOP, led by Reince Priebus, and the nationalist populists, led by Steve Bannon.

Priebus is gone and Bannon is gone, and the West Wing is staffed by more NY liberals like Gary Cohn and Dina Powell.

https://www.conservativereview.com/articles/steve-bannon-is-out-only-the-liberals-are-left (https://www.conservativereview.com/articles/steve-bannon-is-out-only-the-liberals-are-left)

fast4522
08-18-2017, 07:44 PM

For you it is, count on what you see in your business continuing for the foreseeable future. If it is good count on that, if not count on that. Where I am we are seeing a 25% upswing, under the old administration things were FLAT. Are others here seeing a progress in percentage that they can have a number to feel good about? Go President Trump go.

RunForTheRoses
08-18-2017, 08:37 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/18/steve-bannon-gone-trump-risks-becoming-arnold-schwarzenegger-2-0/

kingfin66
08-18-2017, 09:34 PM
For you it is, count on what you see in your business continuing for the foreseeable future. If it is good count on that, if not count on that. Where I am we are seeing a 25% upswing, under the old administration things were FLAT. Are others here seeing a progress in percentage that they can have a number to feel good about? Go President Trump go.

What on earth are you talking about? Seriously, I am neither agreeing nor disagreeing with you at this point. I am trying to parse what you said. I should clarify that I did totally understand the last line, "Go President Trump go. I fully agree. Go. Now.

fast4522
08-18-2017, 10:00 PM
What on earth are you talking about? Seriously, I am neither agreeing nor disagreeing with you at this point. I am trying to parse what you said. I should clarify that I did totally understand the last line, "Go President Trump go. I fully agree. Go. Now.

Is where you work doing well?

Lemon Drop Husker
08-18-2017, 10:42 PM
There are only two things that they absolutely have to do this year, they have to pass a budget and they have to raise the debt ceiling.

The budget will no doubt be taken care of with yet another continuing resolution, extending the current budget for a few months. Last I heard, the debt ceiling has to be raised by Sept. 29. That will consist of endless, pointless debates and last minute action on the last day.

They will all be so exhausted after that, they will go through the motions, actually doing nothing, until time to go home for Thanksgiving break.

Exhausted?

Those effng wussies on The Hill have no idea of what "exhausted" actually means.

I've worked 100 hour weeks in back-to-back weeks. I've grinded through 43 hours of straight work.

Exhausted? Those pussies on the Hill have no effing clue what "work" really is all about.

elysiantraveller
08-18-2017, 11:05 PM
Amazing how no one is actually admitting the administration is in complete and total disarray.

Here is your list of people gone within the past month...

Chief of Staff
Press Secretary
Senior Advisor

Of course I'm leaving out the mooch who only made it ten days as WH Comms Director.

It would also be another thing if all these people shared similar ideologies but that can't be further from the truth. Just like the post earlier talking about how Trumps base is growing (even those the articles cited don't back up that statement). The President was right when he joked he could shoot someone and not lose a supporter but to any rational being the SS Trump is very listlessly lost at sea.

Edit) oh how could I forget both his SOS and SOD also walked back hos brilliant Korea comments as well. Wonder how long they're safe. :rolleyes:

Tom
08-18-2017, 11:24 PM
While the losers out there are whining about all the stuff that makes no difference at all unless you are a snowflake, Trump is slowing down the illegal invasion, in fact, they are starting to sneak OUT over the Canadian border, and the economy is running full steam - should break 3% and come in just under 4 this quarter...something democratic insanity was not able to do for years.

And he is doing it without the help anyone in UseLess, er, Congress.

Yeah, whine about the stupid stuff, guys.

The last guy was was the racist pig...

barahona44
08-18-2017, 11:26 PM
Coming soon to a media outlet near you, "Bannon the Barbarian".

https://www.axios.com/bannons-next-move-2474479917.html (https://www.axios.com/bannons-next-move-2474479917.html)

Bannon going back to Briebart is just preaching to the choir.

JustRalph
08-18-2017, 11:41 PM

Down here in Texas some are talking about 35-50% increases in sales since Trump was elected. The minute he won the election things changed. A local radio host did a show recently where business owners called in to relate their experiences. All talked about optimism.

classhandicapper
08-19-2017, 03:52 PM

I just don't see it.

Many people on the left may hate this entire list, but this is the kind of stuff he campaigned on.

1. Conservatives and libertarians loved his Supreme court selection and he got him through.

2. The economy is still doing well, jobs are being created at a rapid rate, he's out of TPP, renegotiation of NAFTA with more favorable terms for the US is getting underway, and the US manufacturing index is at a 33 year high. (notice I did not give him credit for the stock market because that's a bubble that's the Fed's fault)

3. He's been tougher on ISIS than Obama

4. He's making slow progress on illegal and other risky immigration (more resources to Homeland Security, better vetting, slowly increasing the arrest and deportation of illegal immigrant gang members etc.)

5. He's at least trying to deal with the impossible situation in North Korea instead of allowing it to fester like the last 3 presidents. So far N Korea seems to have backed down a bit.

6. He's reducing regulations on manufacturing, putting rules in place that stifle the creation of new regulations, etc...

7. Unlike his moronic predecessor, he's made it clear he thinks the police are not the bad guy and he's trying to help them.

8. There's a hiring freeze on federal employees.

Other than the Russia fiasco (which is mostly left wing and media bullsh$t), claims that he's racist (which is mostly left wing and media bullsh$t), and a failed attempt at passing a BAD healthcare package that the Senate put together, I think about 90% of everything that people are screaming about is media hype, lies, spin, BS and honest political disagreement. If you hate what he's doing, that's a political perspective, but he's slowly getting things done.

Tax reform may be complicated, but I don't see how he doesn't get TAX CUTS to pass a republican congress eventually. They may argue about which candy to give out, who to give it to, and how much, but it's still hard to reject giving out candy.

The same thing with infrastructure spending. If he's willing to send billions of dollars to California, NY, and other liberal states do you really think they are all going to say no even if they don't get to spend it exactly how they would like?

Tom
08-19-2017, 04:14 PM
It is so much easier to say what they are told to say by the media.
Feeble minds are the fodder of the left.

The only chaos out there is the left- worst political shape since the 1920s. Trump threw water on the wicked witch and the flying monkeys are in a tizzy.

OOOOO eeee OOOOO

NJ Stinks
08-19-2017, 05:25 PM
Other than the Russia fiasco (which is mostly left wing and media bullsh$t), claims that he's racist (which is mostly left wing and media bullsh$t), and a failed attempt at passing a BAD healthcare package that the Senate put together, I think about 90% of everything that people are screaming about is media hype, lies, spin, BS and honest political disagreement.

Of course, "media hype, lies, spin, BS and honest political disagreement" is at least 90% of everything people are screaming about. In fact, I have no idea what you think the other 10% is.

You know what is crazy, Classy. For 8 years you kept saying you were ready to leave the country because everything was just too depressing. Now we get a flake running the show and you see nothing but blue skies and rainbows.

davew
08-19-2017, 06:55 PM
Amazing how no one is actually admitting the administration is in complete and total disarray.

Here is your list of people gone within the past month...

Chief of Staff
Press Secretary
Senior Advisor

Of course I'm leaving out the mooch who only made it ten days as WH Comms Director.

It would also be another thing if all these people shared similar ideologies but that can't be further from the truth. Just like the post earlier talking about how Trumps base is growing (even those the articles cited don't back up that statement). The President was right when he joked he could shoot someone and not lose a supporter but to any rational being the SS Trump is very listlessly lost at sea.

Edit) oh how could I forget both his SOS and SOD also walked back hos brilliant Korea comments as well. Wonder how long they're safe. :rolleyes:

Just because people leave because their job is done does not mean the administration is in disarray (as opposed to a previous administration that just lied when they screwed up and nobody was ever fired). Bannon signed up for 8-12 months, and spent more than 12 months with the campaign/early presidency. He will be able to do more to help 'drain the swamp' back with Breitbart News.

fast4522
08-19-2017, 10:28 PM
Just because people leave because their job is done does not mean the administration is in disarray (as opposed to a previous administration that just lied when they screwed up and nobody was ever fired). Bannon signed up for 8-12 months, and spent more than 12 months with the campaign/early presidency. He will be able to do more to help 'drain the swamp' back with Breitbart News.

That is so right, his job (charter) was done. There is no doubt in my mind that the minority leaders in both chambers are now on Stephen K. Bannon's destroy list. Political careers of RINO's are also in danger, and those who would put our civil liberty's in danger. Watch Mr Stephen K. Bannon crusade against those who oppose the President.

NJ Stinks
08-19-2017, 11:26 PM
There is no doubt in my mind that the minority leaders in both chambers are now on Stephen K. Bannon's destroy list. Political careers of RINO's are also in danger, and those who would put our civil liberty's in danger. Watch Mr Stephen K. Bannon crusade against those who oppose the President.

Spelling out "Stephen K. Bannon" reminds me of another iconic figure who was revered by more than a few -

"Alfred E. Neuman" :jump::jump:

fast4522
08-19-2017, 11:36 PM
Spelling out "Stephen K. Bannon" reminds me of another iconic figure who was revered by more than a few

I often copy and paste from Wikipedia to include exact name including middle.

I am consistent for our President, previous Presidents, our current Attorney General and so on. Not because of revered of anything, just consistent.

ReplayRandall
08-19-2017, 11:40 PM
Spelling out "Stephen K. Bannon" reminds me of another iconic figure who was revered by more than a few -

"Alfred E. Neuman" :jump::jump:

Nah......More like "Colonel Nathan R. Jessup"... Give all the extremists a CODE RED.. :popcorn:

kingfin66
08-20-2017, 01:22 AM
That is so right, his job (charter) was done. There is no doubt in my mind that the minority leaders in both chambers are now on Stephen K. Bannon's destroy list. Political careers of RINO's are also in danger, and those who would put our civil liberty's in danger. Watch Mr Stephen K. Bannon crusade against those who oppose the President.

I just don't think that you get it fast4522, the RINOs, who I take to mean the traditional Republicans, have won. They will moderate Trump. Bannon is fringe; always was, always will be.

elysiantraveller
08-20-2017, 08:41 AM
I just don't think that you get it fast4522, the RINOs, who I take to mean the traditional Republicans, have won. They will moderate Trump. Bannon is fringe; always was, always will be.

Yup, Bannon was the anti-globalist in the administration.

He gone now.

chadk66
08-20-2017, 08:45 AM
What is a "wackadoodle"? :confused:

If that is your term for liberals, you better get used to them. They have taken over the West Wing. And don't forget that Trump was a liberal Democrat long before he became a semi-alt-right Republican.

As an article at "Conservative Review" points out, this administration started out with three factions in Trump's West Wing, each pushing their own agenda. They were the NY liberals, led by Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump, the establishment GOP, led by Reince Priebus, and the nationalist populists, led by Steve Bannon.

Priebus is gone and Bannon is gone, and the West Wing is staffed by more NY liberals like Gary Cohn and Dina Powell.

https://www.conservativereview.com/articles/steve-bannon-is-out-only-the-liberals-are-left (https://www.conservativereview.com/articles/steve-bannon-is-out-only-the-liberals-are-left)wackadoodle is a cross dressing poodle

chadk66
08-20-2017, 08:47 AM
Down here in Texas some are talking about 35-50% increases in sales since Trump was elected. The minute he won the election things changed. A local radio host did a show recently where business owners called in to relate their experiences. All talked about optimism.same here in ND. oil field took off again soon as he was elected. these company heads aren't fools

fast4522
08-20-2017, 09:32 AM

He gone now.

You don't get it, half the country is the anti-globalist. The guy who lives next door to you is against your views. It is just too easy to think we are falling apart here on this BBS when the truth is President Trump exposed and took advantage of a very deep chasm inside the democratic party and blew it up. If you think that it has gone away your a bigger fool than your posts suggest. This whole Russia thing is nothing more than inept and incompetent democrats who let people into their data and inner circle letting dark forces show exactly what idiots they are. Looking forward to more of your posts, why don't you switch to Robert E. Lee statues needing to be removed because the Russia stuff is falling apart.

fast4522
08-20-2017, 09:42 AM

The agenda of the President will destroy many a RINO and the players will constantly move about the board, going forward more democrat governors will lose and some very high profile lawmakers will see demise for doing absolutely nothing.

Tom
08-20-2017, 09:52 AM
The RINOS are democrats without the balls to admit it.
I hope Bannon gets down and dirty in his war on them.
I will applaud his every move.

Take off the gloves and expose those worthless people - start with McCain. Fry his useless ass. Think of him as a supermarket french frie. Go low.:popcorn:

Clocker
08-20-2017, 10:07 AM
You don't get it, half the country is the anti-globalist.

And at least half the country doesn't understand globalism.

The U.S. has lost 5 million factory jobs since 2000. And trade has indeed claimed production jobs - in particular when China joined the World Trade Organization in 2001. Nevertheless, there was no downturn in U.S. manufacturing output. As a matter of fact, U.S. production has been growing over the last decades. From 2006 to 2013, “manufacturing grew by 17.6%, or at roughly 2.2% per year,” according to a report from Ball State University. The study reports as well that trade accounted for 13% of the lost U.S. factory jobs, but 88% of the jobs were taken by robots and other factors at home.As an example, Adidas, the big German shoe company, recently announced that they are phasing out production in China and are building two new plants, one in Germany and one in the US. Production in both plants will be totally automated.

http://fortune.com/2016/11/08/china-automation-jobs/ (http://fortune.com/2016/11/08/china-automation-jobs/)

jms62
08-20-2017, 10:15 AM
And at least half the country doesn't understand globalism.

As an example, Adidas, the big German shoe company, recently announced that they are phasing out production in China and are building two new plants, one in Germany and one in the US. Production in both plants will be totally automated.

http://fortune.com/2016/11/08/china-automation-jobs/ (http://fortune.com/2016/11/08/china-automation-jobs/)

Which means there will be a minimal amount of jobs and those that there will be probably will be manned by an H1B Visa holder. Donald did nothing to end this program back in April just like Obama and Bush before him. The lobbying dollars where just too intoxicating to them.

reckless
08-20-2017, 11:58 AM

He gone now.

I read an interesting article last week by Roger Stone. Think what you want of the guy but Stone is an extremely savvy guy with very sharp political instincts.

Makes you think twice about who is Steve Bannon. Enjoy.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/17/bannons-time-is-up/

davew
08-20-2017, 12:27 PM
The RINOS are democrats without the balls to admit it.
I hope Bannon gets down and dirty in his war on them.
I will applaud his every move.

Take off the gloves and expose those worthless people - start with McCain. Fry his useless ass. Think of him as a supermarket french frie. Go low.:popcorn:

If he lives that long, McCain could do better with a Democrat presidential campaign.

elysiantraveller
08-20-2017, 01:11 PM
You don't get it, half the country is the anti-globalist. The guy who lives next door to you is against your views. It is just too easy to think we are falling apart here on this BBS when the truth is President Trump exposed and took advantage of a very deep chasm inside the democratic party and blew it up. If you think that it has gone away your a bigger fool than your posts suggest. This whole Russia thing is nothing more than inept and incompetent democrats who let people into their data and inner circle letting dark forces show exactly what idiots they are. Looking forward to more of your posts, why don't you switch to Robert E. Lee statues needing to be removed because the Russia stuff is falling apart.

What I'm pointing out is that the largest anti-globalist in the administration is now gone. Replaces with establishment politicians of a very moderate ilk. This isn't hyperbole like your post this is a fact that people of your persuasion should be upset about instead of trying to explain it away.

As far as globalism... clocker addressed it with his post and regardless of your opinion on globalist; good, and, or indifferent it's here to say. Markets are stronger than governments.

Clocker
08-20-2017, 01:46 PM
What I'm pointing out is that the largest anti-globalist in the administration is now gone.

And perhaps the last one. Bannon and Priebus (one of the few Establishment GOP people left in the West Wing) put aside their differences to work together to oppose the globalists. Both are gone, and the globalists are on top. At least until the next round of Trump Tweets.

But there was another power base to deal with: Ivanka Trump and Kushner, who both have formal White House roles. They are among numerous people from the metro New York area who joined Trump in colonising Washington, including Michael Anton, Kellyanne Conway, Gary Cohn, Jason Greenblatt, Hope Hicks, Josh Raffel, Steven Mnuchin, Dan Scavino Jr, Keith Schiller, Dina Powell and Wilbur Ross.

Broadly speaking, the New Yorkers form a “globalist-Goldman Sachs” wing that favours international trade deals, in stark opposition to the “populist-nationalist” wing featuring Bannon, Stephen Miller and Sebastian Gorka that champions “America first”. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/18/steve-bannon-fired-donald-trump-jared-kushner-what-next

Markets are stronger than governments. And most people who argue against globalism with their words vote for it with their wallets.

fast4522
08-20-2017, 02:42 PM
What I'm pointing out is that the largest anti-globalist in the administration is now gone. Replaces with establishment politicians of a very moderate ilk. This isn't hyperbole like your post this is a fact that people of your persuasion should be upset about instead of trying to explain it away.

As far as globalism... clocker addressed it with his post and regardless of your opinion on globalist; good, and, or indifferent it's here to say. Markets are stronger than governments.

If we have a choice of robots manufacturing product in Canada or inside the United States, screw Canada we can do it here for the same cost and price points. They will be forced to sell their soft lumber products to our factory's even leaner price points or kill themselves trying to sell into mainland China. We hold all the picture cards, who get hurt is none of our affair. The potential for 3,4,5 % growth for our economy is huge, the really big bucks can shift without any interruption. If your heavy invested into today's global you better start shifting now, you do not believe your defense is that it is a gamble anyway. Same things about Mexico, heavy automation better here than that fly trap. We will all see which way policy plays.

classhandicapper
08-20-2017, 05:38 PM
Of course, "media hype, lies, spin, BS and honest political disagreement" is at least 90% of everything people are screaming about. In fact, I have no idea what you think the other 10% is.

You know what is crazy, Classy. For 8 years you kept saying you were ready to leave the country because everything was just too depressing. Now we get a flake running the show and you see nothing but blue skies and rainbows.

My point is that the perception about this administration is that it's falling apart, nothing is getting done, and the whole thing is a fiasco. That perception is being derived from media spin and lies. It's simply not true. A LOT is getting done and some things have gotten better.

Believe me, I still think the country is going to hell in a hand basket. Some forms of cancer move very slowly. That's the way it works with economies and cultures also. We are still badly debt riddled, have made government promises that are mathematically impossible to keep, are operating with an unsound banking and monetary system, and are declining culturally. Trump hasn't done a single thing to fix any of that.

I still think about leaving the country once my elderly mother and other family obligations are no longer an issue. But there aren't many good options. Most countries are on the same path. I'd also way prefer moving somewhere where they speak English and the culture shock won't be so bad.

classhandicapper
08-20-2017, 05:56 PM
You don't get it, half the country is the anti-globalist.

100% spot on.

Many people (including me) agree with Bannon that the US should be looking out for it's own interests when it comes to trade deals, getting involved militarily or politically overseas, etc...

There have always been forces of technology replacing jobs, but they also create new jobs. The new jobs should be here and manned by US workers. If we need to educate and reeducate our workers, our companies should be doing that and not exporting the jobs instead. The deals should keep workers in mind and not just try to maximize the profits for some company that paid off some scumbag in Washington for some BS rule in a trade deal.

Bannon gets a bit of a bad rap. As far as I can tell, he's a nationalist, but he's not a white nationalist. Most in the media either can't comprehend the extreme difference or purposely try to blur the line between the two.

I also absolutely applauded Brexit.

The less centralized the power, the more free we will all be to move and go to places that match our own values and desires. The more centralized and global we become, the more power will be in the hands a few people that will dictate how we should live, what we should believe etc..

jms62
08-20-2017, 06:37 PM
100% spot on.

Many people (including me) agree with Bannon that the US should be looking out for it's own interests when it comes to trade deals, getting involved militarily or politically overseas, etc...

There have always been forces of technology replacing jobs, but they also create new jobs. The new jobs should be here and manned by US workers. If we need to educate and reeducate our workers, our companies should be doing that and not exporting the jobs instead. The deals should keep workers in mind and not just try to maximize the profits for some company that paid off some scumbag in Washington for some BS rule in a trade deal.

Bannon gets a bit of a bad rap. As far as I can tell, he's a nationalist, but he's not a white nationalist. Most in the media either can't comprehend the extreme difference or purposely try to blur the line between the two.

I also absolutely applauded Brexit.

The less centralized the power, the more free we will all be to move and go to places that match our own values and desires. The more centralized and global we become, the more power will be in the hands a few people that will dictate how we should live, what we should believe etc..

:ThmbUp: Well said

Clocker
08-20-2017, 06:45 PM
The less centralized the power, the more free we will all be to move and go to places that match our own values and desires.

Yet you support a trade policy that gives more power to the federal government, restricts free trade, puts punitive tariffs on low priced imports, artificially props up narrow sectors of the labor market, and lets the government pick winners and losers in the market.

A trade policy that Trump's own people, during the campaign, stated would increase the cost of living of the average American by 10-15%.

classhandicapper
08-21-2017, 09:32 AM
Yet you support a trade policy that gives more power to the federal government, restricts free trade, puts punitive tariffs on low priced imports, artificially props up narrow sectors of the labor market, and lets the government pick winners and losers in the market.

A trade policy that Trump's own people, during the campaign, stated would increase the cost of living of the average American by 10-15%.

The goal of free trade is for every country to benefit. By country, I mean corporations, consumers, workers, and even governments.

There will always be "some losers" when things change, but on a net basis things should be getting better for everyone.

You can't have successful free trade when every country has wildly different standards of living/income structures, wildly different regulations, wildly different tax rates, wildly different regulations, some governments are subsidizing or protecting industries and markets. If you do, there will be massive winners and losers. In the US, the worker has been a massive loser and to some extent when it comes to tax receipts the government has been a loser (which of course is us also).

I advocate trade policy that will not enrich US corporations at the expense of US workers and then watch those same corporations try to avoid paying taxes in the US on top of it.

I'm calling BS on all the brain washing about free trade we've been subjected to for the last 30-40 years. It's a gigantic lie that has enriched a few and hurt millions.

If you are a US or foreign corporation that wants to do business in the US, the rules have to be relatively equal and fair for both sides, you have to pay taxes in the US, and you should be encouraged to use US citizens as your work force.

If you can't achieve some kind of balance in that negotiation, you can't do business and allow the other side to gut the US of wealth and jobs - even if that mean my personal portfolio will go down and I won't be able to get cheaper goods at Walmart.

Clocker
08-22-2017, 07:55 AM
You can't have successful free trade when every country has wildly different standards of living/income structures, wildly different regulations, wildly different tax rates, wildly different regulations, some governments are subsidizing or protecting industries and markets.

One of the biggest causes for all of those problems is big government, and you say that the government, not the free market, is the solution?

jms62
08-22-2017, 09:01 AM
One of the biggest causes for all of those problems is big government, and you say that the government, not the free market, is the solution?

Problem is there is NO free market and never can be when you are dealing with countries such as India and China. The government will ALWAYS intervene to get the upper hand.

Clocker
08-22-2017, 10:33 AM
Problem is there is NO free market and never can be when you are dealing with countries such as India and China. The government will ALWAYS intervene to get the upper hand.

That's their problem, not ours. They sell us consumer goods at prices much lower than we can produce them, to the benefit of our citizens. They then use that money to buy high tech products and services from us, or they invest that money here, creating jobs for Americans.

And those goods made overseas create a lot of jobs here also. How much of the value added in a smart phone comes from the actual manufacturing process off shore, and how much from research and development, and sales and marketing, and retail and customer service provided here?

elysiantraveller
08-22-2017, 11:19 AM

:lol::lol:

Sure is...

Bannon's Breitbart Slams Trump (http://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/22/bannon-breitbart-trump-afghanistan-241884?lo=ap_a1)

fast4522
08-22-2017, 05:51 PM
:lol::lol:

Sure is...

Bannon's Breitbart Slams Trump (http://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/22/bannon-breitbart-trump-afghanistan-241884?lo=ap_a1)

That is the best that you have, they will maintain a certain amount of evenness to a point. The switchblades will be very apparent in story's slicing congressional folks. It is very early and establishment is the deepest red meat. In the very next election one might have an opinion how that organization tilts.
Cool comeback, it will not be one of your best that you have not posted yet obviously.

elysiantraveller
08-22-2017, 07:48 PM
That is the best that you have, they will maintain a certain amount of evenness to a point. The switchblades will be very apparent in story's slicing congressional folks. It is very early and establishment is the deepest red meat. In the very next election one might have an opinion how that organization tilts.
Cool comeback, it will not be one of your best that you have not posted yet obviously.

Well it's been what? A week? And already those knives are out against Trump. Your claiming it will even out... okay... ball is in your court.

More importantly how do you feel about the Presidents policy shift on Afghanistan?

fast4522
08-22-2017, 09:15 PM
Well it's been what? A week? And already those knives are out against Trump. Your claiming it will even out... okay... ball is in your court.

More importantly how do you feel about the Presidents policy shift on Afghanistan?

Not at all, not suggesting that even will be a word used.
It is not reasonable to think if a story scorches the President that they will go soft on him. I think that there will be times they will try to hold his feet to the fire, completely plausible correct? But I do feel when opportune they will cut the Speaker of the House viciously and it will not take much to make the Senate Majority leader look like an idiot attaboy. I think it is likely Mitch McConnell could lose and republican's could gain a few seats. Mind you I have not looked at things this far out, or actually know if Mitch McConnell is up in the next election. I would like to say negative things about the Speaker but do no know the lay of the land is really like for Ryan this far out. Wag the dog or political cover are expected from everyone or they should be in another business for not being sharp enough. Now you can knock early departures all that floats your boat, truth is it is just the biggest Rubik's Cube and they seem to line it up nicely.

Go President Trump Go!

Clocker
08-22-2017, 10:51 PM

His Secy of State doesn't seem to have a lot of confidence in it. :popcorn:

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/08/tillerson-contradicts-trump-on-afghanistan.php

barahona44
08-22-2017, 11:19 PM
I think it is likely Mitch McConnell could lose and republican's could gain a few seats. Mind you I have not looked at things this far out, or actually know if Mitch McConnell is up in the next election.

Mitchy is safe until 2020 when he'll be pushing 80. His actual first name is Addison, for those who care.

reckless
08-23-2017, 05:30 AM
Mitchy is safe until 2020 when he'll be pushing 80. His actual first name is Addison, for those who care.

Nice detective work barahona. :)

No one personally really cares a whit about McConnell, truth be told. Well, let me tell you who should care: all those Republicans running for re-election in 2018 and 2020.

McConnell is 'leading' the GOP to lose seats in both the Senate and House, thanks to this clown. Mark my words.

Tom
08-23-2017, 11:06 PM
McConnel is useless.
Trump needs to attack this POS viscously and turn the base against him. He needs to removed from office by any means.

No real conservative col support this POS.

He and McCain are what is wrong with this government moldy old men with nothing to offer and too stupid to go home and shut up. The price we pay to keep these two leeches in office is too high.

JustRalph
08-24-2017, 12:42 AM
McConnel is useless.
Trump needs to attack this POS viscously and turn the base against him. He needs to removed from office by any means.

No real conservative col support this POS.

He and McCain are what is wrong with this government moldy old men with nothing to offer and too stupid to go home and shut up. The price we pay to keep these two leeches in office is too high.

He just got re-elected. If my memory is right, he's in office concurrent with Trump then he retires (he's hinted at it)

He can literally stop everything Trump wants for his entire term. And I believe that's his goal

Tom
08-26-2017, 10:44 AM
He and McCain - national embarrassments.
Their legacies have been written, -Benedict Arnold's, worthless people.

Garbage.

classhandicapper
08-27-2017, 06:24 PM

No doubt governments tend to screw things up. I think the free market would achieve the maximum long term growth rate and increase in standard of living for the world. But I'd fully expect that growth rate/standard of living increase to not be distributed equally by country.

That latter point is the part that the globalists left out.

The developing countries and large corporations gained significantly and the US worker, taxpayer, and trade balance took it where the sun never shines.

I am arguing that some theoretical benefit to everyone 30-50 years from now (we are already about 30 years into this) is not worth all the damage it caused to the American middle class. The rules were not fair, the agreements were not sound, and we got screwed.

I'm probably not smart enough to devise the perfect plan even if I dedicated all my energy to it, but I can tell when someone else has me bent over. To be honest, since I'm 58 and started saving for retirement many years ago, I'm sort of part of class that benefited via the stock market. So let's say I know when I have someone else bent over.

classhandicapper
08-27-2017, 06:36 PM

It's idiotic.

Of course loads of pinheads in the mainstream think it's a good idea.

They want to do all sorts of dumb things for some kind of personal, financial, or political benefit and he wanted to do something intelligent instead like shrink NATO or at least have them kick in fair costs, improve out relationship with Russia and do business with them, withdraw from costly wars with no upside etc...

So for that and many other reasons they had to destroy him.

Now he sold out under pressure.

elysiantraveller
12-13-2017, 07:46 AM

**BUMP**

Bannon - 1
Trump - 0

elysiantraveller
01-03-2018, 08:26 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/353/279/e31.jpg

Fager Fan
01-03-2018, 08:32 PM
**BUMP**

Bannon - 1
Trump - 0

I don't consider this a plus one for Bannon.

I've never liked the guy, though my negative reaction wasn't too extreme until after he was fired. Then the comments he made seemed like a man who thought much, much, much too highly of himself. He also didn't come across as trustworthy, but instead as arrogant smarm.

That he would do what he just did, though, I have no respect for. This doesn't ring true, and looks like the guy really has lost his mind. You may try to spice things up for book sales money, but there's usually some truth in there. I think this isn't truth.

He's toast in my book, and I imagine in the book of many.

chadk66
01-03-2018, 08:34 PM
Trump simply made public why he fired him. Nothing really new here. I think everybody knew he had a cog slip

elysiantraveller
01-03-2018, 08:45 PM
I don't consider this a plus one for Bannon.

I've never liked the guy, though my negative reaction wasn't too extreme until after he was fired. Then the comments he made seemed like a man who thought much, much, much too highly of himself. He also didn't come across as trustworthy, but instead as arrogant smarm.

That he would do what he just did, though, I have no respect for. This doesn't ring true, and looks like the guy really has lost his mind. You may try to spice things up for book sales money, but there's usually some truth in there. I think this isn't truth.

He's toast in my book, and I imagine in the book of many.

That was a previous bump.

Fager Fan
01-03-2018, 09:56 PM
That was a previous bump.

Ok, I only noted the date on the post with the image.

But my thoughts about Bannon remain, lol.

reckless
01-03-2018, 10:17 PM
**BUMP**

Bannon - 1
Trump - 0

Updated score:

Trump 3

Bannon 1

Game, set, match.

Trump today destroyed and ended the political consultancy career of Steve Bannon, much to the chagrin to the anti-Trump know-it-alls who tried using Bannon as their foil to knock Trump.

mostpost
01-03-2018, 11:15 PM
Wow. You guys must have been watching Fox News all day and for the last ten years.

What have we learned over the last few days? We learned that what prompted the FBI to begin its investigation into the Trump campaign's collusion with Russia was remarks made by a drunken George Papdopolous to the Australian Ambassador to Great Britain at an upscale London bar. we learned that this happened months before the dossier came out

We learned that Fusion GPS, which commissioned the dossier urged Republican congressional committees to look into the relationship and possible money laundering between Deutschebank and Donald Trump and those committees have done nothing to follow up. But, not to worry, I am sure Robert Mueller will not be so lax.

And today we learned that just about everyone who has worked with Trump in the White House thinks he is a bleeping idiot and probably insane. And that his son is a bleeping idiot and his other son is a bleeping idiot and his daughter is a bleeping idiot and his son-in-law is...you get the idea.

we learned that he has the attention span of a gerbil (apologies to gerbils) that he never reads anything, that he complains constantly about disloyalty, that dealing with him is like trying to decipher what a child wants.

Keep deluding yourselves. This man will not be President much longer and the only way he avoids jail is if Pence pardons him.

barahona44
01-04-2018, 08:23 AM
Isn't Trump wealthy enough to afford a new toothbrush every time he brushes? :D

Tom
01-04-2018, 10:00 AM
Keep deluding yourselves. This man will not be President much longer and the only way he avoids jail is if Pence pardons him.

The only way Trump leaves office is if he falls off a curb! :eek:

wisconsin
01-04-2018, 10:01 AM
This man will not be President much longer and the only way he avoids jail is if Pence pardons him.

Would you bet your net worth on this? Or is this your wet dream?

woodtoo
01-04-2018, 10:34 AM
Would you bet your net worth on this? Or is this your wet dream?

Just look at all the drooling obvious a wet one.:D

Saratoga_Mike
01-04-2018, 10:40 AM
“If all of us are being honest with ourselves, I don’t think you would have found more than 2 percent of politicians or reporters who knew who Stephen K. Bannon was,” Rep. Peter T. King (R-N.Y.), said in a recent interview. “Trump had already won the nomination and the primary. Whether you like the president or not, he is responsible for his win.” WaPo 1/4/18

Exactly right - Bannon may be the only person on earth with a bigger ego than Trump's.

Tom
01-04-2018, 11:01 AM
I would rather our leader had a massive ego than a pocketful of apologies like the Kenyan Kriminal did.

Those who built our great country had massive egos and massive greed.
Nothing moves you ahead faster than that combination.

elysiantraveller
01-04-2018, 11:42 AM
The Mooch now getting involved defending Donald Jr.:lol:

This administration needs it own reality TV show! :lol:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

chadk66
01-04-2018, 01:47 PM
you have to love the leftist loons. two days ago Bannon was the biggest lying jackass on the planet and they all would love to hang him up by his nuts. Now he's the messiah :pound:

elysiantraveller
01-04-2018, 02:05 PM
you have to love the leftist loons. two days ago Bannon was the biggest lying jackass on the planet and they all would love to hang him up by his nuts. Now he's the messiah :pound:

Who said that? Aside from some Trump supporters?

"Watch Mr Stephen K. Bannon crusade against those who oppose the President."

- fast4522

_______
01-04-2018, 03:35 PM
You know who are having wet dreams right now? Michael Wolff and his publisher.

You cannot pay for better publicity than having the President’s lawyers send a letter threatening a defamation suit. The man just cannot let a controversy blow over. He has to respond. Even when it’s to his own detriment.

johnhannibalsmith
01-04-2018, 03:47 PM
He really did that? Holy snowflake.

Clocker
01-04-2018, 04:00 PM

First Amendment? We don't need no stinking First Amendment!

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-attorney-sends-letter-author-book-demanding-cease/story?id=52134956

Best thing that could happen to this book. This will make it a best seller.

woodtoo
01-04-2018, 04:24 PM
The Mooch now getting involved defending Donald Jr.:lol:

This administration needs it own reality TV show! :lol:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

This is fantastic news that I somehow missed, former FLOTUS defends Trump!
Yippee!!

elysiantraveller
01-04-2018, 04:56 PM

:lol::lol::lol:

Yes. Yes he did.

Pro tip: When a book is about to come out making a mockery of you, whether true or untrue, don't give it legs by guaranteeing it dominates the next 48 hours of the news cycle.

elysiantraveller
01-04-2018, 04:59 PM
First Amendment? We don't need no stinking First Amendment!

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-attorney-sends-letter-author-book-demanding-cease/story?id=52134956

Best thing that could happen to this book. This will make it a best seller.

I now plan in picking it up. If they are this pissed at least a good chunk has to be based in fact right?

More importantly who in the **** gave Michael Wolff unfettered access. Didn't someone there read the Ailes book?

FantasticDan
01-04-2018, 05:12 PM
:lol::lol::lol:
Pro tip: When a book is about to come out making a mockery of you, whether true or untrue, don't give it legs by guaranteeing it dominates the next 48 hours of the news cycle.
Didn’t you hear the real deal from the resident Trumpettes? This is all part of Trump’s diabolical 46-part plan to confound and frustrate the libs and press.

Just get on board with the winning and enjoy the show :ThmbUp: :lol:

Clocker
01-04-2018, 05:21 PM
I now plan in picking it up. If they are this pissed at least a good chunk has to be based in fact right?

It's currently the #1 best seller on Amazon, won't be released until next Tuesday.

I wouldn't bet on the fact part. Wolff is apparently well known as a gossip monger. Rumor has it that he quotes a lot of people without fact-checking what they said. He doesn't claim that they are telling the truth, just that they said it.

Clocker
01-04-2018, 05:30 PM
Didn’t you hear the real deal from the resident Trumpettes? This is all part of Trump’s diabolical 46-part plan to confound and frustrate the libs and press.

I knew it! Trump and Bannon are working together on a false flag mission. Trump pretends to hate Bannon, and Bannon worms his way into the opposition camps and sabotages everything they are doing. :cool:

_______
01-04-2018, 05:45 PM

More importantly who in the **** gave Michael Wolff unfettered access. Didn't someone there read the Ailes book?

Murdoch book. Easy mistake given the close relationship. Gabriel Sherman wrote the Ailes bio. I didn’t read the Murdoch book but would highly recommend Sherman’s “The Loudest Voice In The Room” for context on the amazing Fox News phenomena.

_______
01-04-2018, 05:53 PM
It's currently the #1 best seller on Amazon, won't be released until next Tuesday.

I wouldn't bet on the fact part. Wolff is apparently well known as a gossip monger. Rumor has it that he quotes a lot of people without fact-checking what they said. He doesn't claim that they are telling the truth, just that they said it.

Given the subject matter, it would have been a #1 bestseller regardless of the Pavlovian Trump stumbles.

But the access given to a guy with serious Page 6 cred is astonishing. You sleep with dogs...

Nutz and Boltz
01-04-2018, 06:39 PM
Given the subject matter, it would have been a #1 bestseller regardless of the Pavlovian Trump stumbles.

You sleep with dogs...

No, in this case, it's "you let a dog sleep with you...."

elysiantraveller
01-04-2018, 07:59 PM
Murdoch book. Easy mistake given the close relationship. Gabriel Sherman wrote the Ailes bio. I didn’t read the Murdoch book but would highly recommend Sherman’s “The Loudest Voice In The Room” for context on the amazing Fox News phenomena.

Oops yup my bad.

elysiantraveller
01-04-2018, 08:02 PM

Who knows.

It has to have some legs because if it's false why would any normal person react this... wait... ;)

JustRalph
01-04-2018, 08:20 PM
Bannon better make a ton of money on this book. He is going to end up on an island alone

elysiantraveller
01-04-2018, 08:45 PM
Bannon better make a ton of money on this book. He is going to end up on an island alone

Bannon hasn't said anything since this news broke. He isn't the problem in case you haven't noticed.

In any case a good look into the extreme dysfunction of this presidency.

It's not like it's some hatchet job. This guy was given access by the administration knowing he was writing a book.

The stupidity of that is incomprehensible unless you work for Trump I guess. At the end of the day this is all self-inflicted.

"Only the best people..." :lol:

Clocker
01-04-2018, 08:49 PM

No reason Bannon has any financial interest in the book. He is just one of many subjects covered.

Bannon's major financial backer has apparently pulled out her support.

Stephen K. Bannon's main financial backer is formally cutting ties with the former Trump adviser.

In a new statement Thursday, billionaire conservative donor Rebekah Mercer said that she has not spoken to Bannon, the former White House chief strategist, in many months and that she continues to support President Trump.

"I support President Trump and the platform upon which he was elected," Mercer said. "My family and I have not communicated with Steve Bannon in many months and have provided no financial support to his political agenda, nor do we support his recent actions and statements."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2018/01/04/mercer-issues-rare-public-rebuke-of-former-ally-bannon/?utm_term=.729dcf8ff01a

elysiantraveller
01-04-2018, 09:00 PM
No reason Bannon has any financial interest in the book. He is just one of many subjects covered.

Bannon's major financial backer has apparently pulled out her support.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2018/01/04/mercer-issues-rare-public-rebuke-of-former-ally-bannon/?utm_term=.729dcf8ff01a

Sounds like this is old news though. Like they pulled out awhile ago.

Populist movements never last long.

Fager Fan
01-05-2018, 01:18 AM

I don't know about that. I know for me that I get far, far more pissed about lies about me than I do about truth about me.

I knew the book was full of lies when I heard that Bannon said Ivanka is as dumb as a box of rocks. She's probably a little too liberal for his tastes (mine too), but clearly she's smart and not anywhere near as dumb as a box of rocks.

Clocker
01-05-2018, 01:34 AM
She's probably a little too liberal for his tastes (mine too), but clearly she's smart and not anywhere near as dumb as a box of rocks.

There is a difference between being intelligent and having politically savvy. I'd bet she is largely ignorant of the world in which Bannon functions.

PaceAdvantage
01-07-2018, 05:45 PM
Who said that? Aside from some Trump supporters?They don't have to say it. Bannon's words are now gospel to some (most) on the left.

So now we're supposed to put our stock in a white supremacist anti-Semite?

The lefty playbook gets so confusing sometimes...

barahona44
01-07-2018, 05:59 PM
They don't have to say it. Bannon's words are now gospel to some (most) on the left.

I thought Bannon's fans on this site said he WASN'T an anti -Semetic white supremacist.:confused:

So is he or isn't he?

Only his hairdresser knows for sure. ;)

elysiantraveller
01-07-2018, 06:00 PM
They don't have to say it. Bannon's words are now gospel to some (most) on the left.

Wait... now he is a anti-semite white supremacist?

You do realize Bannon is the drain the swamp guy right?

The left didn't like him before and don't like him noe. Same with typical, you can call them establishment if you want republicans. It's Trump people who have yet again flipped.

PaceAdvantage
01-07-2018, 06:14 PM
I thought Bannon's fans on this site said he WASN'T an anti -Semetic white supremacist.:confused:

So is he or isn't he?

Only his hairdresser knows for sure. ;)All I know is the left tells me he's a white supremacist and an anti-Semite (is that redundant?)

And now they tell me I should believe what Bannon said about Trump and Co.

Believe him on this...don't believe him when he says he's NOT an anti-Semite or white supremacist.

Like I said, tough to keep track of the lefty playbook with all the contradicting rules.

PaceAdvantage
01-07-2018, 06:15 PM
Wait... now he is a anti-semite white supremacist?I didn't call him those things. The people who want me to take his words lock, stock and barrel are the ones who called them those things, and yet want me to pay attention to HIM now...:lol:

Try and keep up. Things move swiftly in lefty land.

FantasticDan
01-07-2018, 06:35 PM
Try and keep up. Things move swiftly in lefty land.Yeah, it's about the LEFTIES.. :lol:

The shit birds are eating their own :pound: :popcorn:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/07/us/politics/stephen-miller-cnn-trump-bannon-apology.html

PaceAdvantage
01-07-2018, 06:38 PM
If Trump is so unstable and unfit, take him out.

Should be easy.

barahona44
01-07-2018, 06:39 PM
Try and keep up..
Tough to do when Donny keeps changing his mind about people

August 2017 "Steve came to my campaign against Crooked Hillary Clinton and he was great.Thanks S."

Jan 2018 "Steve had very little to do with our historic victory"

FantasticDan
01-07-2018, 06:42 PM
Jan 2018 "Sloppy Steve had very little to do with our historic victory"
FTFY :cool:

elysiantraveller
01-07-2018, 07:40 PM
I didn't call him those things. The people who want me to take his words lock, stock and barrel are the ones who called them those things, and yet want me to pay attention to HIM now...:lol:

Try and keep up. Things move swiftly in lefty land.

Because being any of those things have nothing to do with the quotes in the book. Try to keep up.

I didn't like Bannon before and I don't like him now. Doesn't mean I can't agree with him on occasion. Even blind squirrels...

I happen to think Trump is a mental midget, misogynist and a man-child but I agree with him that we need to roll back regulations in the financial sector, Obamacare is a disaster, and the corporate tax rate was waaay too high.

See how I did that? Just now for Trump?

elysiantraveller
01-07-2018, 07:43 PM
All I know is the left tells me he's a white supremacist and an anti-Semite (is that redundant?)

This whole post is you being obtuse. You're smart enough to know the difference. Nobody who didn't like Bannon before suddenly does. Peter King, Mitt Romney, or John McCain I'm pretty sure aren't inviting him over to dinner. The issue is whether or not you believe he said those things and Trump's response certainly helps put it in the "likely" column.

fast4522
01-07-2018, 08:02 PM

Maybe,

Or another way to look at the Trump Administration as synergy that continuously will replace people to keep the synergy stronger. So spitting out and replenishing becomes a normal occurrence, and the news of what is ejected is of little importance.

woodtoo
01-08-2018, 01:21 PM
Sounds like this is old news though. Like they pulled out awhile ago.

Populist movements never last long.

Now that is funny.:lol: I guess it depends on what 'long" is. 8 years!!!

fast4522
01-09-2018, 06:19 PM
Now that is funny.:lol: I guess it depends on what 'long" is. 8 years!!!

Consider it is another thing he potentially be wrong on.

elysiantraveller
01-09-2018, 06:59 PM
I don't know what either of you are talking about at this point.

classhandicapper
01-09-2018, 08:12 PM
All I know is the left tells me he's a white supremacist and an anti-Semite (is that redundant?)

Believe him on this...don't believe him when he says he's NOT an anti-Semite or white supremacist.

Like I said, tough to keep track of the lefty playbook with all the contradicting rules.

You are correct.

Anyone even remotely associated with the Trump administration will get attacked relentlessly with lies, spin, false accusations, and have their career damaged if they happen to be in a business with close ties to the left like technology.

But if that person "turns" on Trump, they may not put themselves in the good graces of his oposition, but everything negative they say about him will be held out as gospel as if he suddenly has new found credibility.

Some of it is intentional politics, but some of it cognitive bias where you only listen to things that support what you already believe and spin away anything that refutes it.

I don't have strong opinion about Bannon one way or the other, but if anything, this whole episode clearly lowers his credibility. He's also obviously VERY wrong on his classification of the Trump Jr meeting if he actually said those things.

fast4522
01-09-2018, 08:38 PM
I don't know what either of you are talking about at this point.

That is because your 100% anti Trump, 75 % of millennials share your views. A large percentage preferred to stay at home instead of voting in the last election. So you are correct that millennials played a large part in electing the President, in states millennials participated to a greater extent by voting like California Trump lost. Those who understand President Trump as a high performance person know somewhat how he is geared.

PaceAdvantage
01-12-2018, 05:45 PM
Those who understand President Trump as a high performance person know somewhat how he is geared.You're nothing but a worthless Trump ass-kisser.

Not unlike those upstanding kick-Trump-repeatedly-in-the-nads types...those guys are super legit. :rolleyes:

fast4522
01-12-2018, 07:09 PM
You're nothing but a worthless Trump ass-kisser.

Not unlike those upstanding kick-Trump-repeatedly-in-the-nads types...those guys are super legit. :rolleyes:

Someone other than yourself posted this in a different thread:

"Of course, all the Trump haters refuse to know the significance of all this, nor do they care. It is so much easier to simply call Trump an anti-Semite. Which shows us how hateful and anti-Semite they really are."

A much more interesting conversation piece, I once thought about how many folks were anti-Semite and shared those thoughts with more than a few in person. After listening to more than myself I have concluded it is more of a excuse for not having the ability to be honest with yourself. Or to say it differently, people like to hate religion. Today its the anti-Semite thing, tomorrow the very same people will attack Catholic's. I find the whole Secularism thing tied to liberals as they use as a tool just like the race card.

We can have many more Trump talk as I spit it out viscerally, as for the man himself I know him to be friends with all kinds of people. But more importantly he is good for my 401k and some stocks.