PDA

View Full Version : Wackadoodle liberals -- again

Jess Hawsen Arown
08-15-2017, 08:04 AM
Seems there is a great outrage by the wackadoodles because they feel President Trump's condemnation of the senseless murders in Virginia was not STRONG enough.

Where was the outrage by the liberal wackadoodles when President Obama left the country for a climate change meeting in Europe -- immediately after Americans were murdered by in San Bernadino? We all heard the crickets from wackadoodles on that one.

Let's also point the blame of the violence in Virginia where it belongs. We all know to blame the perpetrators as number one. But number two is clearly the media.

Remember when there was an epidemic of people running on the fields and courts of sporting events -- just to be on TV. They didn't care what happened to them. They were on TV. This kind of behavior rarely if ever happens any more, because cameras are shut off until they clowns are removed.

As long as the media glorifies them with stories and endless loops to make single events seem like they are ongoing, the nightmare will continue.

Journalism is the only profession with less respect than Congress. At all costs, keep your kids out of a career in journalism.

chadk66
08-15-2017, 08:48 AM
this is all being caused by the right lashing out at Obama for just what you mentioned. tit for tat.

Inner Dirt
08-15-2017, 09:02 AM
The news loves violence and mayhem as it draws in viewers. I believe if less attention were paid to idiotic acts the less they would occur. Like what happened in Charlottesville will just fuel the fire for the clowns in KKK and the like. If the counter protestors stay home and no one is around other than the Klan and the cops, the event would have got 5% of the coverage it did. Don't give them the attention they seek and I believe their activities and numbers will dwindle.

tucker6
08-15-2017, 09:07 AM
The news loves violence and mayhem as it draws in viewers. I believe if less attention were paid to idiotic acts the less they would occur. Like what happened in Charlottesville will just fuel the fire for the clowns in KKK and the like. If the counter protestors stay home and no one is around other than the Klan and the cops, the event would have got 5% of the coverage it did. Don't give them the attention they seek and I believe their activities and numbers will dwindle.

That's too easy a solution.

Clocker
08-15-2017, 09:30 AM
Seems there is a great outrage by the wackadoodles because they feel President Trump's condemnation of the senseless murders in Virginia was not STRONG enough.

You are ignoring the fact that a lot of people on the right took the same position.

For example: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/450473/president-trump-charlottesville-response-disappointing-says-krauthammer

If it was just left-wing hysteria, why did Trump cave into it? After Trump's initial comments on Saturday, the White House issued a statement on Sunday "clarifying" that Trump actually did condemn white supremacists. And then Trump himself made another statement on Monday, specifically condemning hate groups (without naming them).

I may have missed it, but nowhere did I seen anything from Trump or the White House condemning extremists on the left, who clearly share in the blame for violence.

johnhannibalsmith
08-15-2017, 09:34 AM
You are ignoring the fact that a lot of people on the right took the same position.

What else is new.

Jess Hawsen Arown
08-15-2017, 09:59 AM

And what does that have to do with the lack of hysteria by the liberal wackadoodles when Obama totally ignored the San Bernadino massacre.

I don't disagree with the criticism of President Trump. Anyone who appreciates the great effort President Trump has done to eliminate the mess created by the previous administration, understands that these kinds of things will happen with a President who is not a politician.

It is the hypocrisy of the liberal hate machine that is the issue. The wackadoodles will keep on with this criticism ad infinitum because they need to distract the people as best they can from the great things President Trump has been doing to eradicate the nightmare of the last 8 years.

Now you try and find similar ongoing criticism of President Obama for ignoring the San Bernardino massacre in the New York Times, The Washington Post or any of the other hate-America left wing tomes.

PaceAdvantage
08-15-2017, 10:10 AM
No matter what Trump does or doesn't do, he will get the hammer put down on him by those who despise him, which is about 50% of the country and 99.9% of the media...just accept it and move on.

And I actually think Trump does stuff like this ON PURPOSE just to get a constant rise out of these folks...I think a lot of this is completely calculated and premeditated by Trump and those advising him.

Clocker
08-15-2017, 10:23 AM
And what does that have to do with the lack of hysteria by the liberal wackadoodles when Obama totally ignored the San Bernadino massacre.

Nothing, just like that "lack of hysteria" by the left has nothing to do with anything in the real world.

It's all kabuki theater, both sides whining and pointing fingers that the other is not properly emotional or demonstrative about something, while neither side is actually doing anything about it. Both sides are equally hypocritical about it. It's all just show business.

Jess Hawsen Arown
08-15-2017, 10:57 AM
And I actually think Trump does stuff like this ON PURPOSE just to get a constant rise out of these folks...I think a lot of this is completely calculated and premeditated by Trump and those advising him.

Could be.

FantasticDan
08-15-2017, 11:00 AM
And I actually think Trump does stuff like this ON PURPOSE just to get a constant rise out of these folks...I think a lot of this is completely calculated and premeditated by Trump and those advising him.I know you get off on the goofy notion that he's some sort of diabolical, manipulative genius, but the obvious truth is he's just a blurting idiot. :ThmbUp:

FantasticDan
08-15-2017, 11:11 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXszx68uhsY

PaceAdvantage
08-15-2017, 11:16 AM
I missed all the times white nationalists and neoNazis/KKK held rallies and marches during the Obama years, and he failed to specifically denounce these groups each time they assembled. I bet it happened at least a few times a year if not more...shouldn't he have been denouncing them SPECIFICALLY each and every time they held some sort of public function?

BUT....

Somehow, some way, now that Trump is in office, EVERYONE seems to know every single instance of KKK/neo-Nazi assemblies, all around the country, and the media and the opposition is ready to pounce and try and make sure some sort of violence/national incident occurs.

Good job left-wingers. Not only are you once again taking the President down another notch, but you're also giving these racist asshole neo-Nazi/KKK-types all the promotion and publicity they could ever hope for.

reckless
08-15-2017, 11:24 AM
How dare President Donald J. Trump not denounce these haters! Even last year the media were all tied up in knots because Trump didn't denounce the Nazis or David Duke.

If you don't believe me, watch this:

http://710wor.iheart.com/featured/mark-simone/content/2017-08-14-watch-the-media-lie-about-donald-trump-and-david-duke-and-the-kkk/

BaffertsWig
08-15-2017, 11:26 AM
Good job left-wingers. Not only are you once again taking the President down another notch, but you're also giving these racist asshole neo-Nazi/KKK-types all the promotion and publicity they could ever hope for.

Major difference being that unsurprisingly, these racist asshole neo-Nazi/KKK-types largely helped to elect Trump. I'd bet the farm not a single one of them voted for Obama :pound:

PaceAdvantage
08-15-2017, 11:28 AM
Major difference being that unsurprisingly, these racist asshole neo-Nazi/KKK-types largely helped to elect Trump. I'd bet the farm not a single one of them voted for Obama :pound:And you know what? These same assholes most likely voted for McCain and Romney overwhelmingly over Obama...and yet I can't remember a single instance of McCain or Romney being grilled over the support of these assholes...do you?

FantasticDan
08-15-2017, 11:28 AM
Where was the outrage by the liberal wackadoodles when President Obama left the country for a climate change meeting in Europe -- immediately after Americans were murdered by in San Bernadino? We all heard the crickets from wackadoodles on that one.
Obama attended the UN Climate Change Conference in Paris, which took place from Nov. 29 - Dec. 1.

The San Bernardino attack took place on Dec. 2.

Wackadoodle, indeed. :blush: :ThmbDown:

BaffertsWig
08-15-2017, 11:31 AM
And you know what? These same assholes most likely voted for McCain and Romney overwhelmingly over Obama...and yet I can't remember a single instance of McCain or Romney being grilled over the support of these assholes...do you?

Could be my old age showing, but I don't recall McCain or Romney ever being President.

MONEY
08-15-2017, 11:32 AM
Major difference being that unsurprisingly, these racist asshole neo-Nazi/KKK-types largely helped to elect Trump. I'd bet the farm not a single one of them voted for Obama :pound:
Even if all of them vote, they don't have the #s to change any state from democrat to republican or republican to democrat.

PaceAdvantage
08-15-2017, 11:33 AM
Could be my old age showing, but I don't recall McCain or Romney ever being President.So not the point.

You mean to tell me Trump was never under the gun for "white supremacist" support prior to election day? Please...:rolleyes:

reckless
08-15-2017, 11:56 AM

You think so?

The only racist asshole neo-Nazi/KKK types I ever heard about were all Democrats: hateful, despicable people like ex-Klansman Hugo Black, FDR's Supreme Court justice; Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright, who was mentor to serial rapist Bill Clinton; Democrat Al Gore Sr., who led the Senate filibuster to stop passage of the Civil Rights Act; and, of course, the truly despicable Robert Byrd, a mentor to Hillary Clinton. Byrd recruited over 150 people into the KKK, which helped him become something called an Exalted Cyclops

Lifted from Wiki, here's something Byrd, the Democrat Party 'conscience of the Senate', wrote in December 1944 to segregationist Mississippi Senator Theodore G. Bilbo:

"I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds."

delayjf
08-15-2017, 12:02 PM
Major difference being that unsurprisingly, these racist asshole neo-Nazi/KKK-types largely helped to elect Trump. I'd bet the farm not a single one of them voted for Obama

And who do think the black panthers, and the nation of Islam voted for.

It took 4 days for Obama to respond to the Ferguson riots, were was the outrage at CNN then?

jimmyb
08-15-2017, 01:35 PM
Will Quigg, Hillary Clinton and the Klan.

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-14/ku-klux-klan-grand-dragon-will-quigg-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president

Not so strange bed fellows.

mostpost
08-15-2017, 01:50 PM
Obama attended the UN Climate Change Conference in Paris, which took place from Nov. 29 - Dec. 1.

Wait! Are you saying JHA is giving us false information. Or are you saying he just generally does not know what he is talking about? Maybe the President has access to a time machine and was able to fly off to Europe for a climate change con that occurred before the San Bernadino shootings.

Obama was quite forceful in his condemnation of the attack and those who carried it out:
The FBI is still gathering the facts about what happened in San Bernardino, but here is what we know. The victims were brutally murdered and injured by one of their coworkers and his wife. So far, we have no evidence that the killers were directed by a terrorist organization overseas, or that they were part of a broader conspiracy here at home. But it is clear that the two of them had gone down the dark path of radicalization, embracing a perverted interpretation of Islam that calls for war against America and the West. They had stockpiled assault weapons, ammunition, and pipe bombs. So this was an act of terrorism, designed to kill innocent people. emphasis mine.

FantasticDan
08-15-2017, 02:06 PM
How dare President Donald J. Trump not denounce these haters! Even last year the media were all tied up in knots because Trump didn't denounce the Nazis or David Duke.
Yeah, that's kind of the point.. he's loathe to denounce such a significant portion of his base..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jhtF_pUbLc

PaceAdvantage
08-15-2017, 02:28 PM
Yeah, that's kind of the point.. he's loathe to denounce such a significant portion of his base..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jhtF_pUbLcDefine "significant."

Jess Hawsen Arown
08-15-2017, 02:30 PM
I know you get off on the goofy notion that he's some sort of diabolical, manipulative genius, but the obvious truth is he's just a blurting idiot. :ThmbUp:

Obviously half of America disagrees with that. But since those kinds of mindless attacks are all the wackadoodles have when trying to figure out why President Trump is so popular, enjoy preaching to your choir.

delayjf
08-15-2017, 02:38 PM

Did Obama ever denounce Lois Farrikan? How many years did Obama sit in The Rev. Wright's church without saying anything?

FantasticDan
08-15-2017, 02:39 PM
Obviously half of America disagrees with that. But since those kinds of mindless attacks are all the wackadoodles have when trying to figure out why President Trump is so popular, enjoy preaching to your choir.
Ironic that you're chastising others for "mindless attacks" when your original attack post had no basis in fact or reality. But hey, just ignore that. :D

Also, Trump is not "popular". His approval rating is at a pathetic 34%.

I guess you're talking about popular among.. some people :lol:

wisconsin
08-15-2017, 03:01 PM
Trump is not "popular". His approval rating is at a pathetic 34%.

Of course that all depends upon where the actual polling is taking place...it's whatever number the pollsters want it to be :rolleyes:

Jess Hawsen Arown
08-15-2017, 03:02 PM

Governor Brown DELAYED his trip to the conference because of the shooting.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-pol-ca-jerry-brown-san-bernardino-shootings-20151203-story.html

Seems like President Obama had time to visit San Bernardino -- if he so chose.

JustRalph
08-15-2017, 03:02 PM
I've read that this group had these rally's several times over the last five years. Very little trouble. I wonder what was different this year?

Btw, it's not illegal to be a White Nationalist, a KKK member or any other group. The rally, protest or whatever is therefore not illegal.

Jess Hawsen Arown
08-15-2017, 03:10 PM
I've read that this group had these rally's several times over the last five years. Very little trouble. I wonder what was different this year?

Btw, it's not illegal to be a White Nationalist, a KKK member or any other group. The rally, protest or whatever is therefore not illegal.

The difference was one self-proclaimed nazi murdering innocent people. Of course the wackadoodles assign the blame to everyone there because of the actions of one maniac.

jimmyb
08-15-2017, 03:45 PM
Were demon strators blocking a road? Was the driver trying to exercise his right of way or was it premeditated.

woodtoo
08-15-2017, 04:37 PM
Were demon strators blocking a road? Was the driver trying to exercise his right of way or was it premeditated.

Good question. Some simple facts are still missing. Was PDJTrump actually there? If so did he flee the scene?

reckless
08-15-2017, 05:17 PM
I know that some of President Donald J. Trump's press conference this afternoon will be replayed over the cable and TV networks tonight and tomorrow in bits and pieces but I do suggest to all to try and see it, especially the never Trumpers in the GOP.

Trump was absolutely fabulous, putting the irrelevant and intellectually challenged main stream press in their place time and time again. He showed the country once again what a strong, smart leader he is.

Would G.W Bush hold a similar presser in a similar circumstance?? Of course not. G.W. was an idiot and a coward. Would Jeb Bush, Mitt Romney, John McCain or John Kasich say the things Trump said?? Of course not because none of them would have torn down the Democrat's 'invincible' Blue Wall like Trump did and wouldn't have been there in the first place. Plus, those four clowns would be cowering and apologising all over the country for Charlottesville.

The media and the establishment GOP who has tried to stop him since the Summer of 2015 needs to wake up soon because none of them could stop Trump in any way, shape or form.

The b-shat that came out of both of these groups these past few weeks are now over.

FantasticDan
08-15-2017, 05:25 PM
Governor Brown DELAYED his trip to the conference because of the shooting.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-pol-ca-jerry-brown-san-bernardino-shootings-20151203-story.html

Seems like President Obama had time to visit San Bernardino -- if he so chose.
Sigh.. are you for real with this? Obama attended the conference during the dates I listed. He gave his big speech there on 11/30. BEFORE the goddamn shootings.

Brown was scheduled to visit the conference for a later, second session.

Obama did visit San Bernardino and met with families after his return from the conference.

mostpost
08-15-2017, 06:11 PM

Is that a serious question? Do you really think a person-a driver-has the right to run over a crowd of people just because they are in the street? Demonstrators can be arrested for blocking a road. They cannot be killed; although that apparently would be fine with some of you.

woodtoo
08-15-2017, 06:16 PM
Turning out the Charlottesville event organiser was an inside job kinda guy

The Southern Poverty Law Center identifies Jason Kessler to be a former
Occupy Wall Street activist and Obama supporter.

From a left wing extremist to a right wing extremist.:faint: Or a plant.

And the driver of the car Alex Fields Jr. has been diagnosed with schizophrenia as a boy.

This whole thing stinks.:ThmbDown:

jms62
08-15-2017, 06:20 PM
I know that some of President Donald J. Trump's press conference this afternoon will be replayed over the cable and TV networks tonight and tomorrow in bits and pieces but I do suggest to all to try and see it, especially the never Trumpers in the GOP.

Trump was absolutely fabulous, putting the irrelevant and intellectually challenged main stream press in their place time and time again. He showed the country once again what a strong, smart leader he is.

Would G.W Bush hold a similar presser in a similar circumstance?? Of course not. G.W. was an idiot and a coward. Would Jeb Bush, Mitt Romney, John McCain or John Kasich say the things Trump said?? Of course not because none of them would have torn down the Democrat's 'invincible' Blue Wall like Trump did and wouldn't have been there in the first place. Plus, those four clowns would be cowering and apologising all over the country for Charlottesville.

The media and the establishment GOP who has tried to stop him since the Summer of 2015 needs to wake up soon because none of them could stop Trump in any way, shape or form.

The b-shat that came out of both of these groups these past few weeks are now over.

No. Don't think any politicians would double down defending white supremacist groups nor would they compare Lee and Stonewall Jackson to Washington and Jeffereson. A simple "We won't tolerate violence by any orgainized groups in this country" probably would have been sufficient.

FantasticDan
08-15-2017, 06:31 PM
Turning out the Charlottesville event organiser was an inside job kinda guy

The Southern Poverty Law Center identifies Jason Kessler to be a former Occupy Wall Street activist and Obama supporter.
Um, no. The Southern Poverty Law Center says:

Rumors abound on white nationalist forums that Kessler’s ideological pedigree before 2016 was less than pure and seem to point to involvement in the Occupy movement and past support for President Obama.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/jason-kessler

:bang:

jimmyb
08-15-2017, 07:07 PM
Is that a serious question? Do you really think a person-a driver-has the right to run over a crowd of people just because they are in the street? Demonstrators can be arrested for blocking a road. They cannot be killed; although that apparently would be fine with some of you.

Just wondering how much responsibilty to attach when someone gets burned playing with fire.

Stick to your day job. Politics and mind reading aren't your forte.

JustRalph
08-15-2017, 07:40 PM

Red states are making it legal to run em down.......

mostpost
08-15-2017, 07:59 PM
Red states are making it legal to run em down.......
No....They're not. A few states have passed laws limiting liability if a driver accidentally or inadvertently injures a protester. That does not mean they can "Run em down"

mostpost
08-15-2017, 08:02 PM
Just wondering how much responsibilty to attach when someone gets burned playing with fire.

Stick to your day job. Politics and mind reading aren't your forte.
I retired from my day job 12 years ago. My new day job is bringing wisdom to conservatives-an impossible task.

woodtoo
08-15-2017, 08:06 PM
My new day job is bringing wisdom to conservatives-an impossible task.

For you it is.:lol::lol::lol:

FantasticDan
08-15-2017, 08:07 PM
Red states are making it legal to run em down.......:rolleyes: :bang:

A couple republicans in TN and ND introduced legislation that would protect drivers from lawsuits who hit protestors through no "fault" of their own.

Has nothing to do with making it "legal" or being allowed to hit people. If fault and liability is established the driver is still subject to civil and criminal penalties.

woodtoo
08-15-2017, 08:19 PM
The media is alt-left and an enemy of the republic.

zico20
08-15-2017, 08:28 PM

Yes they do have the right to run over demonstrators IF they are being threatened and fear for their safety. Cops shoot people when they fear for their life when people are acting unruly and threatening.

reckless
08-15-2017, 08:32 PM
No. Don't think any politicians would double down defending white supremacist groups nor would they compare Lee and Stonewall Jackson to Washington and Jeffereson. A simple "We won't tolerate violence by any organized groups in this country" probably would have been sufficient.

Trump was correct by denouncing the Nazi and white supremacist groups in today's press conference -- again! Either you didn't hear this or you decided to simply ignore it. He only denounced them numerous times as he's done so all weekend.

What really has the left wing media and anti-Trumpers in a tizzy is that he also mentioned the left wing hate groups such as Antifa that was/is part of the problem. Plus, Trump won't cower to these media idiots as would Bush, McCain, Romney, Lindsay, and the other GOP weaklings.

The part I bolded was done so because it's patently laughable and arrogant of anyone giving such advice to Trump. I trust Trump's judgement and not anyone else's. He's handled just about everything right pertaining to Charlottesville -- if you don't believe me then simply follow what the racist Democrats are saying and what the unhinged liberal media is now trying to establish -- that 'Charlottesville is the new Russia'.

reckless
08-15-2017, 08:34 PM
The media is alt-left and an enemy of the republic.

There may be hundreds of 'hate' groups in the USA -- in addition to the Democrat Party and the left wing establishment media.

jms62
08-15-2017, 09:10 PM
Trump was correct by denouncing the Nazi and white supremacist groups in today's press conference -- again! Either you didn't hear this or you decided to simply ignore it. He only denounced them numerous times as he's done so all weekend.

What really has the left wing media and anti-Trumpers in a tizzy is that he also mentioned the left wing hate groups such as Antifa that was/is part of the problem. Plus, Trump won't cower to these media idiots as would Bush, McCain, Romney, Lindsay, and the other GOP weaklings.

The part I bolded was done so because it's patently laughable and arrogant of anyone giving such advice to Trump. I trust Trump's judgement and not anyone else's. He's handled just about everything right pertaining to Charlottesville -- if you don't believe me then simply follow what the racist Democrats are saying and what the unhinged liberal media is now trying to establish -- that 'Charlottesville is the new Russia'.

You should reach out to John Kelly he looked like he could use a pep talk. Have a nice evening.

Tom
08-15-2017, 09:39 PM
I know you get off on the goofy notion that he's some sort of diabolical, manipulative genius, but the obvious truth is he's just a blurting idiot. :ThmbUp:

And yet, he it in the White House, where Hillary will never haunt again. Guess that makes you guys the , uh, dumb ones!

Tom
08-15-2017, 09:45 PM
Did Obama ever denounce Lois Farrikan? How many years did Obama sit in The Rev. Wright's church without saying anything?

Did he ever say the words radical islam?
The PSO called the Fort Hood crap workplace violence.

People in case you forgot - Obama was never an American and he was NEVER not a terrorist.

How much money has TRUMP handed over to Iran, the largest terror sponsor?

Who ensured Iran would get nukes, Trump?
Who allowed ISIS to grow?
Who allowed Kim to get where he is today?

You leftists are in denial.
The biggest POS in our history lived in DC for the last 8 years.

You have to be a blithering idiot to believe the crap you guys post. No offense meant toward blithering idiots.

Tom
08-15-2017, 09:47 PM

Outright lie.
Try to stick to the truth, Danny.

Tom
08-15-2017, 09:49 PM
I guess you're talking about popular among.. some people

Yes, real Americans, not alt.americans.

woodtoo
08-16-2017, 09:51 AM
Things the alt-left never expected to come out of this disaster.

- the DOJ to immediately open a human rights investigation.
- the mother of the slain girl thanking PDJTrump for his kind words.
- PDJT would skip breakfast and have the press for lunch and dinner.

jimmyb
08-16-2017, 10:02 AM
I retired from my day job 12 years ago. My new day job is bringing wisdom to conservatives-an impossible task.

Sincerely hope retirement suits you and are enjoying every moment.

I am from Massachusetts, the land of liberal democrats of which I long professed to be. I indeed was a registered democrat.

Five years ago, President Obama enlightened me to the error of my ways and am happy to say, in my own way, I am helping to make America great again.

davew
08-16-2017, 10:10 AM

Is this a union job and does it pay well?

If someone is driving their car and is attacked with a bat and rushed by others, would they be allowed to try to get away or best to put their car in park and hope they do not get killed?

Jess Hawsen Arown
08-16-2017, 10:10 AM

Right -- all 200 of them. You may have missed the other 45 million Americans who voted for President Trump in the overwhelming majority of states. And more importantly, President Trump WON EVERY STATE HE CAMPAIGNED. Those Americans got to hear what he said instead of the fake news from the liberal media.

But you keep living the wackadoodle dream while President Trump focuses on fixing the mess made in the previous 8 years.

OntheRail
08-16-2017, 10:43 AM
Define "significant."

Well Obviously... FanDan means everyone who voted against Hillary must be a Racist-Neo-Fascist-Homophobic-AltRight-Bigot. :rolleyes:

Ocala Mike
08-16-2017, 10:45 AM
Or a victim of a con. Lots of buyer's remorse down here.

OntheRail
08-16-2017, 10:52 AM
The difference was one self-proclaimed nazi murdering innocent people. Of course the wackadoodles assign the blame to everyone there because of the actions of one maniac.

And yet during BLM arson march in Dallas scores of Cops were shot 5 killed. Obama was not pressed by the media to condemn them,,, hell he invited them to the White House for tea. The DNC gave them a spot at the convention.

No outrage from the media... on either.

woodtoo
08-16-2017, 11:00 AM
They use the same play book, Alinskys'.