PDA

View Full Version : Saratoga live on Fox Sports

JustRalph
08-14-2017, 10:52 PM
I've been taping and watching this show.

I have to say this team, and the format of the show have been a downright joy to watch. I'm not a huge Paul Lo Duca fan, but he has fit right in and the sparring between Andy and Paul has been real fun.

We do lots of bitching around here. Not this time. Kudos to all involved. 👍

This is a first rate production

lamboguy
08-14-2017, 11:08 PM

I have to say this team, and the format of the show have been a downright joy to watch. I'm not a huge Paul Lo Duca fan, but he has fit right in and the sparring between Andy and Paul has been real fun.

This is a first rate productioni heard the very same thing from a sports announcer friend. he liked the way they reviewed the past race instead of rushing you into the next race.

maybe a good show like that could help bring the game back some day.

woodbinepmi
08-14-2017, 11:18 PM

We do lots of bitching around here. Not this time. Kudos to all involved. ��

Ditto

CincyHorseplayer
08-15-2017, 02:57 AM

Man I'm glad you told me this. I saw it on the guide but just assumed it was the TVG feed. They used to do that here. Separate show. Good to know! Thanks brother.

castaway01
08-15-2017, 09:50 AM
For anyone who wants to see what the show is like, they've got all the past Saratoga Lives on the NYRA YouTube channel too. It's really a fun show to watch.