PDA

View Full Version : "Don't be a sucker !

Nutz and Boltz
08-14-2017, 01:22 PM
Some things never change !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23X14HS4gLk

Jess Hawsen Arown
08-15-2017, 02:46 PM
Actually things have greatly changed. I'm guessing you failed to notice that person lecturing our naive friend was a NATURALIZED citizen. He played by the rules to become an American citizen.

We should all be on board with what the American citizen was selling. We have to beware of the biased press who will lie and deceive to force their agenda upon us. BTW, that parallels the words of ex-CNN broadcaster who said she saw nothing wrong with lying to make sure the Democratic Party was in power.

We finally have a President who is not a politician -- because that is what the people wanted. However, when you get a successful executive who does not watch every one of his words like the politicians who have lied to us forever, we have to live with kind of verbal mistakes he makes like so many of us non-politicians are known for.

Its a small price to pay, and I remain one of the 96% who do not regret voting for President Trump.

Nutz and Boltz
08-15-2017, 05:10 PM
I posted the video simply to show how things haven't changed as far as prejudice towards our fellow men,and how hate groups use it. Nothing political. Geez !

porchy44
08-15-2017, 06:33 PM
Our outrage will be exchanged tomorrow by the next distraction or outrage we find in the media, nothing will change.

Parkview_Pirate
08-16-2017, 02:42 PM
I posted the video simply to show how things haven't changed as far as prejudice towards our fellow men,and how hate groups use it. Nothing political. Geez !

Well, the video itself is extremely political. Sure, in 1947 it was okay (and still is today), to describe the evils of the Nazis. But there's a strong leftist undercurrent in it, and did you notice the "NOT approved by the War Department" statement in the credits?

There's no way that presentation flies in 1958 - that's for sure. Today though - the snowflakes will lap that up, as it specifically points out how to stop fascism by restricting free speech.

Show Me the Wire
08-16-2017, 03:18 PM
Don't be a sucker and be sucked in by identity politics.