PDA

View Full Version : Just admit it. No Russian hack

JustRalph
08-13-2017, 06:40 PM
http://hotair.com/archives/2017/08/13/another-report-russian-hack-dnc-probably-wasnt/

Another source says drop the Russian hack line

More here

https://www.thenation.com/article/a-new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-years-dnc-hack/

chadk66
08-13-2017, 10:32 PM
I think when all the Wasserman crap comes to light everybody will see there was no hack.

incoming
08-13-2017, 11:33 PM
HOO...HUM!!! Democrats can tell their base anything...vast right wing conspiracy...I didn't have sex with that woman....you can keep your doctor..global cooling...no..no it's..global warming..no..no it's..climate change..Mrs Clinton in a landslide against Trump..and the knee slapper..the Russians caused the election loss. Then they just march lock step into the swamp without disapproval from anyone. Can't wait for the next batch of KOOL-AID.
:rant::rant::rant::rant::bang::bang::lol::lol::rip ::rip: New Democrat Party

ElKabong
08-13-2017, 11:34 PM
OH well, it was a convenient excuse for the Hilary choke job. Doubt they stop the complaining tho.

highnote
08-13-2017, 11:56 PM
OH well, it was a convenient excuse for the Hilary choke job. Doubt they stop the complaining tho.

Why would they? Do you expect Republicans to stop being critical next time they lose the Whitehouse? Hell, they won the Whitehouse and they're still complaining about Hillary. :lol:

NJ Stinks
08-14-2017, 12:07 AM
HOO...HUM!!! Democrats can tell their base anything...vast right wing conspiracy...I didn't have sex with that woman....you can keep your doctor..global cooling...no..no it's..global warming..no..no it's..climate change..Mrs Clinton in a landslide against Trump..and the knee slapper..the Russians caused the election loss. Then they just march lock step into the swamp without disapproval from anyone. Can't wait for the next batch of KOOL-AID.

Yea, we Dems always fall for silly stuff like:

1. People with pre-existing conditions can not be denied health insurance coverage.

2. People can no longer run out of health coverage based on an insurance company's preset dollar limit.

3. The thought that around 20 million more mostly young Americans now have access to health insurance.

Gee, I feel so bad that I don't obsess about tax cuts and people who most likely do qualify for welfare of some sort but I'll never really be 100% sure! :rolleyes:

ElKabong
08-14-2017, 12:20 AM

1. People with pre-existing conditions can not be denied health insurance coverage.

2. People can no longer run out of health coverage based on an insurance company's preset dollar limit.

3. The thought that around 20 million more mostly young Americans now have access to health insurance.

Gee, I feel so bad that I don't obsess about tax cuts and people who most likely do qualify for welfare of some sort but I'll never really be 100% sure! :rolleyes:

Rhetoric, or reality? Has any of this above actually happened?

My mother in law is active in her church in east Texas trying to find doctors that will take members under the current cluster eff that is called obamacare. A lot of the elderly out there are having problems finding a doc. And these are yellow dog democrats. Poor souls, they bitch about the current state of healthcare, yet they voted for the stooge that put them in the situation they're in

Ah, but I love ya anyways, stinky. Rhetoric and all.

Clocker
08-14-2017, 12:21 AM

And who is paying for all of this free stuff?

ElKabong
08-14-2017, 12:22 AM
Why would they? Do you expect Republicans to stop being critical next time they lose the Whitehouse? Hell, they won the Whitehouse and they're still complaining about Hillary. :lol:

The pubs need to practice up on their whining skills. 2020 isn't looking so hot right now :popcorn:

incoming
08-14-2017, 01:16 AM

A tweak was needed for a HEALTHCARE system that was popular with over 80% of the citizens. What we got was a MANDATORY INSURANCE POLICY that most can't afford to use. Of course, if you work for the government you were locked into a very good healthcare plan. Still, after Obamacare has been exposed as one of the most expensive cons every pulled on the American people...Democrats tout it as irreplaceable.:puke:

Inner Dirt
08-14-2017, 10:27 AM

The shocker to me is people I considered intelligent buy it all hook line and sinker. To some it is like a cult following, whatever their leaders tell them they believe it, no matter how outrageous it is. How many people voting Democrat 8 years ago thought it was a good idea to let drag queens in women's restrooms? I don't know any personally.

chadk66
08-14-2017, 10:53 AM

exept the pre-existing thing was a farce. my cousin found that out the hard way

chadk66
08-14-2017, 10:54 AM
Rhetoric, or reality? Has any of this above actually happened?

My mother in law is active in her church in east Texas trying to find doctors that will take members under the current cluster eff that is called obamacare. A lot of the elderly out there are having problems finding a doc. And these are yellow dog democrats. Poor souls, they bitch about the current state of healthcare, yet they voted for the stooge that put them in the situation they're in

Ah, but I love ya anyways, stinky. Rhetoric and all.I was talking with my aunt about that very thing. She said everybody she knows in Mesa, where they winter, had to change doctors. They were pissed

reckless
08-14-2017, 12:47 PM
Going back to the 'Russia' hack hoax -- as if Obama Care wasn't a farce in itself -- any sound minded person already knew 'Russia' was a Democrat Party and mainstream media lie from jump street. Or, at the latest, when Trump historically won Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin.

So, now ... what to do? What to do?

Let's blame Charlottesville on Trump!!

Charlottesville is the new Russia!!

NJ Stinks
08-14-2017, 01:18 PM
My points in Post 6 - for those here who took the time to take me behind the woodshed - are these:

1. The Dems cared enough to take on healthcare's rotten exclusionary practices. The GOP did not care to do so.

2. With cooperation from the GOP something could have been done the last 7 years to improve Obamacare. The GOP opted to do nothing.

Anyway, I posted in this thread because Incoming said Dems are dummies who fall for all kinds of stupid stuff from their party - including that Russians hacked the U.S. election. So I stated I am proud that the Dems cared enough about the other 15% to 20% of Americans who had no or lousy health insurance and tried to fix the problems.

That's a great example of Democratic KOOL-AID I can and do believe in. :ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

MutuelClerk
08-14-2017, 02:16 PM
And who is paying for all of this free stuff?

How dare they get cancer. Just shoot them freaking dead. Brilliant.

mostpost
08-14-2017, 02:49 PM
A tweak was needed for a HEALTHCARE system that was popular with over 80% of the citizens. What we got was a MANDATORY INSURANCE POLICY that most can't afford to use. Of course, if you work for the government you were locked into a very good healthcare plan. Still, after Obamacare has been exposed as one of the most expensive cons every pulled on the American people...Democrats tout it as irreplaceable.:puke:
Where do you get that 80% figure from? Besides your own brain, such as it is.
More than 20% of the population were not even apart of the system. They were uninsured. Of those that were insured, they could lose their insurance at any time if they became ill; they could face large increases if they became ill; their coverage had dollar limits after which insurance companies would not pay.

We don't have a mandatory insurance policy. That would mean that there is one policy that everyone must buy. You must have insurance, but there are dozens-hundreds to choose from. Even that is not mandatory, because you can avoid it by paying a tiny fine.

23 million people now have health insurance who did not have it before. Please, con me some more.

Here is an example of a real con on the American people, which will cost us far more than money if it succeeds. Donald Trump.

Clocker
08-14-2017, 03:33 PM
How dare they get cancer. Just shoot them freaking dead. Brilliant.

The point is that the people that passed the law are not the ones who are hard hit paying for it.

The Members of Congress are getting top of the line medical plans and the government, which is to say we the people, pay for most of it. The big hit under ObamaCare is on the young and healthy workers who don't have employer provided insurance and are forced to buy more insurance than they want or need.

woodtoo
08-14-2017, 03:45 PM
We don't have a mandatory insurance policy. That would mean that there is one policy that everyone must buy. You must have insurance, but there are dozens-hundreds to choose from. Even that is not mandatory, because you can avoid it by paying a tiny fine.

Please, con me some more.

That "tiny" fine is what "proves" it is mandatory otherwise there would be no fine, you could opt out for free.:faint:

Clocker
08-14-2017, 03:54 PM

We don't have a mandatory speed limit either. That would mean that there is one speed limit that everyone must obey. We have dozens of different speed limits in this country. Even that is not mandatory, because you can avoid it by paying a fine that is tiny compared to the ObamaCare penalty. Last I saw, that was $695, hardly tiny for a typical young worker.

zico20
08-14-2017, 08:48 PM

So 20 million mostly young people applied for health insurance and got turned down? Can you please provide verification for that claim. To not have access means they attempted to get it and were refused. I am skeptical, so provide a link, thank you.

Tom
08-14-2017, 08:52 PM
If ACA is so good, why did congress give THEMSELVES an exception and subsidies?

The average new worth of each member of congress is $9 million.
So in congress's eyes, even a 9X millionaire cannot afford ACA.

Tom
08-14-2017, 08:53 PM
I think when all the Wasserman crap comes to light everybody will see there was no hack.

No hack, just a hag with a mountain of evidence against her.

Clocker
08-14-2017, 09:01 PM
If ACA is so good, why did congress give THEMSELVES an exception and subsidies?

Members of Congress do have to buy their health insurance on the ObamaCare exchanges. The government picks up 72% of the cost.

Tom
08-14-2017, 10:23 PM
Members of Congress do have to buy their health insurance on the ObamaCare exchanges. The government picks up 72% of the cost.

Not true.

WE pick up 72% of the cost.
WE the people paying for the health insurance of millionaires.
GD every member of both houses to Hell.

NJ Stinks
08-15-2017, 12:51 AM
So 20 million mostly young people applied for health insurance and got turned down? Can you please provide verification for that claim. To not have access means they attempted to get it and were refused. I am skeptical, so provide a link, thank you.

Zinco, it doesn't matter to me if you get my point or not. So be skeptical and be proud! :sleeping:

davew
08-15-2017, 01:01 AM
. So I stated I am proud that the Dems cared enough about the other 15% to 20% of Americans who had no or lousy health insurance and tried to fix the problems.
:ThmbUp:

I am glad that the dems gave insurance to (22 million by their claim) so many and in the process turned 30% of Americans policy into lousy overpriced insurance.

incoming
08-15-2017, 01:53 AM
Where do you get that 80% figure from? Besides your own brain, such as it is.
More than 20% of the population were not even apart of the system. They were uninsured. Of those that were insured, they could lose their insurance at any time if they became ill; they could face large increases if they became ill; their coverage had dollar limits after which insurance companies would not pay.

23 million people now have health insurance who did not have it before. Please, con me some more.

Here is an example of a real con on the American people, which will cost us far more than money if it succeeds. Donald Trump.

If you will not agree that Obamacare is mandatory there isn't much we can discuss. I hope you are being deliberately obtuse, if not, you are trying to play outside of your scope.

A lot of Americans didn't have health insurance but everyone had access too very good healthcare. Even if you were homeless or a illegal alien. All you needed to qualify was access to any emergency room that excepted federal aid that would exclude some private hospitals. IT IS THE LAW. A question most people would ask...how do you pay for those services? Federal Government(tax payers) and insurance companies charged their customers(premiums) so hospitals would be compensated.

By the way, since Obamacare has become the law of the land people still use the emergency room for medical care. Most doctors will not except new Medicaid patience or maybe you would be in favor of making that mandatory also.

I would take the time to explain to you how a insurance company works in America...you know how they earn a profit. It would be a waste of time.

Let me close with the lies of a CONMAN....you can keep your doctor...you can keep your insurance plan...it isn't a tax.

chadk66
08-15-2017, 08:50 AM
Members of Congress do have to buy their health insurance on the ObamaCare exchanges. The government picks up 72% of the cost.Obama exempted them.

classhandicapper
08-15-2017, 10:20 AM
I've more or less been saying the same things from the start.

1. We have a problem with uninsured people.

2. Obamacare was a terrible solution to the problem.

3. Fixing the situation has to come on the spending side (growth rate of spending) because the promises we have already made for medicare, medicaid, and healthcare retirement benefits cannot be kept even if we were willing to raise taxes sharply and deal with the economic implications of that, let alone increase spending.

Clocker
08-15-2017, 10:28 AM
Obama exempted them.

No, the bill specifically required Members to buy on the exchange or not get the federal subsidy.

The vast majority of congressional members and staffers get their insurance through the Washington, DC, exchange, known as DC Health Link. The exchange has a reputation for working well, in part because of its small, more manageable size, according to Alice Rivlin, a senior fellow in economic studies at the Brookings Institution's Center for Health Policy.

"They weren't dealing with as many people as a very large state," she said.

Almost all other government workers receive their benefits through the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program. But when Congress passed Obamacare, it required that members of Congress and designated staffers obtain their insurance through an exchange created by the law.

For most members of Congress, that means purchasing insurance through the DC exchange. In 2017, the exchange offered 57 plans in its gold tier, the tier from which the government requires members and staffers to purchase insurance.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/18/politics/senate-health-care-benefits/index.html (http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/18/politics/senate-health-care-benefits/index.html)

Tom
08-15-2017, 09:17 PM
Many of those "deprived" young people did not WANT the insurance.