PDA

View Full Version : The Perfect Democratic Presidential Ticket

barn32
08-12-2017, 12:28 PM
I think Lawrence O'Donnell should run for President and Rachel Maddow should be his running mate.

Those two combined know more about everything than any two people I have ever encountered.

I mean, they are geniuses.

What a great ticket that would be. They already have a built in base. They are well known. They are brilliant. They are popular. They have an answer for everything.

How could they lose?

boxcar
08-12-2017, 12:32 PM
I think Lawrence O'Donnell should run for President and Rachel Maddow should be his running mate.

Those two combined know more about everything than any two people I have ever encountered.

What a great ticket that would be. They already have a built in base. They are well known. They are brilliant. They are popular. They have an answer for everything.

How could they lose?

There are no such animals as Democrat geniuses. Total oxymoron. :coffee:

Marshall Bennett
08-12-2017, 12:39 PM
Maddow is an entertainer, and a shitty one at that.
To be successful in politics one has to at least be taken seriously. :)

lamboguy
08-12-2017, 12:42 PM
Reckless has already released who the next president will be, Al Gore. i totally agree with him and see little chance of him losing to anyone.

MONEY
08-12-2017, 01:02 PM
Mitch McConnell could easily run as a democrat.
He could boost about preventing Trump from repealing Obamacare or making recess appointments.

McConnell has also stuck it to Trump by not changing the Blue Slip rule, which has helped democrats
stop 100s of Trump's federal judge nominations from getting hearings.

Tom
08-12-2017, 03:19 PM
McConnel/McCain would be a great choice for the dems.

boxcar
08-12-2017, 03:23 PM
McConnel/McCain would be a great choice for the dems.

Oooh...the M&M boys. I luv it.

woodtoo
08-14-2017, 09:01 AM
If Soros can lead the party to the gutter from behind maybe he can lead them to the white house from within.:rolleyes:

Actor
08-14-2017, 10:53 PM
I think Lawrence O'Donnell should run for President and Rachel Maddow should be his running mate.Sounds better than Sanders/Warren.
Those two combined know more about everything than any two people I have ever encountered.Ken Ham/boxcar
How could they lose?Gerrymandering. :coffee:

Jess Hawsen Arown
08-15-2017, 10:01 AM

How could they lose?

How could they lose? Seems to me we heard the same thing about Hillary Clinton in the last election.

The perfect Democratic ticket would be a one-way train ride to Canada like they promised if the people voted them out in the last election.

Oh yeah, Democratic Party promises. My bad. :pound:

Actor
08-17-2017, 09:58 AM
If the Republicans give the Trump the nomination in 2020 then the next President will be a Democrat.

Parkview_Pirate
08-17-2017, 10:42 AM
The way things are going, the Democratic and Republican parties are disintegrating - we may have had our last presidential election in November.

In 2020, there could be a single name on the ballot, like the old Soviet elections.

Jess Hawsen Arown
08-17-2017, 05:57 PM
If the Republicans give the Trump the nomination in 2020 then the next President will be a Democrat.

The PEOPLE will give Trump the nomination in 2020, just like we did in 2016 -- and once again, it will not be to the liking of the establishment Republicans.

Tom
08-17-2017, 06:07 PM
Originally Posted by Actor View Post

Been there, heard that.
Maybe you guys could come with someone a little younger that Hillary and Bernie next time. :pound::pound::pound:

barahona44
08-17-2017, 06:13 PM
Been there, heard that.
Maybe you guys could come with someone a little younger that Hillary and Bernie next time. :pound::pound::pound:

The Donald is one year older than the Hill.

But he is younger than Colonel Sanders.

But then who isn't?