PDA

View Full Version : R9 Saratoga OC $62.5K n2x

Lemon Drop Husker
08-11-2017, 11:24 PM
As far as I'm concerned, I always look at these OC $62.5K races as GIII's.

And this one is not an exception.

:1: Gift Box: Like a moth to a flame, Brown and Castellano roll in with the rail horse. Tactical horse "should" sit the right trip. Red flag is he hasnt raced since November. :eek:

:2: Fifth Title: Last out is disturbing. Put into this class and wasn't bet much less ran a lick. Really hard to see.
:3: Brimstone: Hasn't been shitty, and does have 5 lifetime wins. Jacobson and Santana are solid as well. ML of 10/1 seems really off. Will be on the front end. Can he last?

:4: Spartiatis: Been in strong company, and almost always overwhelmed. Much needed class drop may not be far enough.

:5: Lewys Vaporizer: Speed of the speed? Pure money burner is a ML 6/1. Ha. He'll get overbet once again. Not the only speed in the race.

:6: Hey Jabber Jaw: More speed than the :5: just inside him? Even if he gets the lead, it is hard to see.

:7: Canadian Flyer: Billy and Jose teaming up on a "just off" sprinter. Not in the greatest of form, but race should set up as perfect as this one could get. 12/1 ML may even drift north. Chance.

:8: Still Krz: Have to respect anything Servis puts to the track. Don't think he'll win, but hard to exclude from exotics. Major player.

:9: Cerro: Johnny V gets the call, and Levine is having a solid meet. Looks to sit the perfect of all perfect trips. Can the 12 time winner take down this field after the claim? Not seeing it.

:10: Icatiro: Gets some class relief. But not much else. Has a chance with a great ride from Rajiv. Not seeing it.

SUMMARY: I see the :7: as having a really solid shot in here. Need more beers to figure out the rest.

Redboard
08-12-2017, 12:11 PM
As far as I'm concerned, I always look at these OC $62.5K races as GIII's.

And this one is not an exception.

:7: Canadian Flyer: Billy and Jose teaming up on a "just off" sprinter. Not in the greatest of form, but race should set up as perfect as this one could get. 12/1 ML may even drift north. Chance.

SUMMARY: I see the :7: as having a really solid shot in here. Need more beers to figure out the rest.

I disagree.

:7: has won two races in his life and both were gate-to-wire, with :3: , :5: , :6: & :8: wanting the lead, that's going to be one tough task.

GMB@BP
08-12-2017, 01:05 PM
I disagree.

:7: has won two races in his life and both were gate-to-wire, with :3: , :5: , :6: & :8: wanting the lead, that's going to be one tough task.

there are a few in here who are gate to wire only winners in there lifetimes

MONEY
08-12-2017, 01:19 PM
Scratched down to only six.

2. Fifth Title
4. Spartiatis
5. Lewys Vaporizer
6. Hey Jabber Jaw
9. Cerro (IRE)
10. Icatiro

Lemon Drop Husker
08-12-2017, 05:38 PM