PDA

View Full Version : Del Mar Day 16 Wednesday 8-9-17 (ONE HORSE per race for the meet)

KidCapper
08-09-2017, 10:28 AM
On to Week 4 (Day 16) of the KidCapper Del Mar handicapping show. Continuing to just list ONE HORSE for each race with a couple reasons why I like the runner. I'm going to attempt to pick one runner and track my results for every race of the meet. Here are the overall results heading into day 16:

Here's where I stand after betting a $2 win ticket on every race of the Del Mar meet thru 15 days:

22 Winners out of 127 races.

Bet $254
Ret $216
Net - $38

Strike Rate -17.3%
Ave Mutual- $9.81

The Picks:

Race -1 The :3: Stretches out today after the failed try as the chalk last out at Lrc. Trainer hits at 22% with the sprint to route move. Should sit a good trip in here at 4-1 ML to kick off the card.

Race -2 The :6: Off the layoff for Kruljac hitting 10% with the break in action. Think this one is sitting on a big race with the drop in class and the jock switch to the red hot Roman today.Undefeated over the Del Mar main track. Would love every bit of 8-1 today.

Race -3 The :6: Bullet works at LA for the ship in to Del Mar today. Looks to be one of few bred to get better going longer. Takes the big class drop today into the maiden claiming ranks. 5-1 on the ML feels right.

Race -4 The :8: 5-2 ML shot looks the part in this group. Has speed and will be the one to catch in here. Price offer little value. Catch if catch can.

Race -5 The :5: Prat returns to the saddle today on this one for Sadler. Showed speed down this hill and that will be useful at this tricky 5F distance.

Race -6 The :1: Hot jock Roman ends up here for Sadler and has rode this one before. Trainer 20% off the layoff and 17% with the turf to dirt move. Speed and the rail run coming at 3-1 on the line.

Race -7 The :8: Might be a 3 bagger for Sadler today as this one also seems set up for a big run today. Gets in light with the bug up. 3-1 ML would suffice.

Race -8 The :3: 12-1 on the ML gives us a bomb to close out the day. Winner of last at Lrc and ran ok over this surface in only career out here. Owns the field's high Bris rating at this distance. Back the truck up with a solid price in the lucky last!

Good Luck N Good Racing From The Kidcapper!!