PDA

View Full Version : Trump letting ICE do their job

JustRalph
08-08-2017, 02:15 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/08/ice-officers-arrest-32-sex-offenders-on-long-island-as-part-operation-soar.html

32 sex offenders removed from Long Island

woodtoo
08-08-2017, 02:22 PM
All illegal aliens to boot. Now the left really has something to rail against.:lol:

FantasticDan
08-08-2017, 03:06 PM
Obama was known as the "Deporter and Chief" by critics, but hey.. I guess he didn't let ICE do their job :lol:

Btw ICE officials have stated that nothing has really changed for them since Trump, they always run the same number of major operations per year. Here are some of them:

• February 2017 – Fugitive enforcement operations began Monday, Feb. 6 in the Los Angeles, Atlanta, Chicago, New York and San Antonio areas of responsibility, which resulted in more than 680 arrests of convicted criminal aliens and other immigration enforcement priorities.

• March 2015 – National Cross Check operation that resulted in 2,059 arrests nationwide

• August 2013 – National fugitive enforcement operation resulting in 1,660 arrests including 1,517 convicted criminals.

• April 2012 – National Cross Check operation that resulted in more than 3,100 arrests.

• September 2011 – National Cross Check operation resulting in the arrest of more than 2,900 convicted criminal aliens

• June 2011 – National Cross Check operation that resulted in more than 2,400 arrests across all 50 states. Local Fugitive Enforcement.

Local operations include:

• January 2017 – Fugitive enforcement operation in Milwaukee resulting in the arrest of 16 convicted criminal aliens.

• December 2016 – Two-state fugitive enforcement operation in Michigan and Ohio resulting in 74 arrests.

• July 2016 – Los Angeles-area enforcement operation resulting in over 100 criminal arrests.

• October 2015 – Fugitive enforcement operation in Central Pennsylvania area resulting in the arrest of 12 criminal aliens.

• June 2014 – Month-long fugitive enforcement operation in the Chicago area of responsibility, which covers six mid-western states, resulted in 297 arrests.

• February 2012 – Fugitive enforcement action spanning two days in the Milwaukee area resulting in 20 convicted criminal alien arrests.

• May 2012 – Three-day fugitive enforcement operation in Georgia and the Carolinas that resulted in the arrest of 80 criminal aliens.

Clocker
08-08-2017, 03:19 PM
Obama was known as the "Deporter and Chief" by critics, but hey.. I guess he didn't let ICE do their job :lol:

Deporter in Chief. ;)

And it was sarcastic because the Obama administration changed the methodology for keeping track of deportations to pump up the numbers.

FantasticDan
08-08-2017, 03:28 PM
Deporter in Chief. ;)

And it was sarcastic because the Obama administration changed the methodology for keeping track of deportations to pump up the numbers.
Fake numbers? Naturally..

I dunno, this link and video spells out the numbers pretty well and how that nickname was far from sarcastic..

http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/upfront/2017/01/barack-obama-deporter-chief-170113105930345.html

Clocker
08-08-2017, 03:55 PM
that nickname was far from sarcastic..

The snowflakes on the left used the term seriously. Those on the right used it sarcastically.

JustRalph
08-08-2017, 03:55 PM
Deporter in Chief. ;)

Thank you!

ElKabong
08-08-2017, 05:42 PM
I can only hope this is accelerated. I hired a Tree service to perform minor trimming on two 55 year old (beautiful) magnolia trees in my front yard, along with some major work on a 50+ year old mulberry

The owner is a white guy. All his help is from south of the border.

When I gave the owner instructions he apologized in advance that "help in this area and industry is hard to come by" . I told him it wasn't hard to come by,.. it was GOOD help. You get what you pay for, buddy...Can your people do the job or not?

Before I went to work I gave the worker a bottle of juice and some fruit since it was a hot day (last week). The worker didn't speak a word of English. Not one. Just shook his head

Long story short, my magnolias were trimmed 25' off the ground. Complete wreck. Nothing like what we talked about. The owner was obviously embarrassed, said next time I need trimming he'll give a discount (don't efing bother). Those trees are the showpieces of the neighborhood, my wife and I have put over 100 hrs of labor in creating tree beds from scratch, putting in fresh dirt from the city compost facility, creating the wooden beds by hand. Lighting, annuals, perennials, natural fertilizers... well over 3grand put into it the past year

Now it's an eyesore. All b/c some "worker" didn't understand a word of English his boss gave him for instructions. In the business world I've seen this same thing happen, but when it happens to YOU, it really pisses you off. If we were wanting to sell our home right now we'd lose 30 grand in valuation. What was once a beautiful yard is now a f'n disaster. We're considering taking down the magnolias, it's that bad

barahona44
08-09-2017, 01:05 AM
All illegal aliens to boot. Now the left really has something to rail against.:lol:
The ICE acronym means Immigration and Customs Enforcement so it's not exactly a shock they were illegal aliens because that's their main objective.

woodtoo
08-09-2017, 02:33 AM
The ICE acronym means Immigration and Customs Enforcement so it's not exactly a shock they were illegal aliens because that's their main objective.
REally ICE eh.:lol:

woodtoo
08-09-2017, 02:35 AM
I can only hope this is accelerated. I hired a Tree service to perform minor trimming on two 55 year old (beautiful) magnolia trees in my front yard, along with some major work on a 50+ year old mulberry

The owner is a white guy. All his help is from south of the border.

When I gave the owner instructions he apologized in advance that "help in this area and industry is hard to come by" . I told him it wasn't hard to come by,.. it was GOOD help. You get what you pay for, buddy...Can your people do the job or not?

Before I went to work I gave the worker a bottle of juice and some fruit since it was a hot day (last week). The worker didn't speak a word of English. Not one. Just shook his head

Long story short, my magnolias were trimmed 25' off the ground. Complete wreck. Nothing like what we talked about. The owner was obviously embarrassed, said next time I need trimming he'll give a discount (don't efing bother). Those trees are the showpieces of the neighborhood, my wife and I have put over 100 hrs of labor in creating tree beds from scratch, putting in fresh dirt from the city compost facility, creating the wooden beds by hand. Lighting, annuals, perennials, natural fertilizers... well over 3grand put into it the past year

Now it's an eyesore. All b/c some "worker" didn't understand a word of English his boss gave him for instructions. In the business world I've seen this same thing happen, but when it happens to YOU, it really pisses you off. If we were wanting to sell our home right now we'd lose 30 grand in valuation. What was once a beautiful yard is now a f'n disaster. We're considering taking down the magnolias, it's that bad
El Cheapo
You knew when you let the snake in, you have no one to blame but yourself.:lol:

Too bad about the trees thou.

ElKabong
08-09-2017, 03:03 AM
El Cheapo
You knew when you let the snake in, you have no one to blame but yourself.:lol:

Too bad about the trees thou.

Let me enlighten you :)

Every tree service in the area employs nothing but illegals. Reason>> they work for damn near nothing. Thirty years ago every tree service employed Americans, but those days are long gone. I had no choice.

You have no choice here.... For a LOT of services. Small businessmen I've known prefer illegals in many many instances, mostly for the low cost. Quality of work be damned. I have two sixty ft high magnolias to prove the point.

woodtoo
08-09-2017, 09:29 AM
Best to get your trees pruned soon as ICE agents being ramped up from 5k to 15k. Plus dozens of immigration judges hired since election.
Making America Safe Again

boxcar
08-09-2017, 11:08 AM

Every tree service in the area employs nothing but illegals. Reason>> they work for damn near nothing. Thirty years ago every tree service employed Americans, but those days are long gone. I had no choice.

You have no choice here.... For a LOT of services. Small businessmen I've known prefer illegals in many many instances, mostly for the low cost. Quality of work be damned. I have two sixty ft high magnolias to prove the point.

One way around this problem (speaking from experience) is to contract with a company owned by bi-lingual Hispanics. This way, the owner has no problem in understanding your needs and his workers have no difficulty in understanding his instructions.

woodtoo
08-09-2017, 01:57 PM
On the Texas top ten wanted list 9 of 10 are White(Hispanic)male.
But when you see the names and photos they are all clearly Hispanic.

talk about skewing.:D

davew
08-09-2017, 06:19 PM

I would be surprised if under $12/hr -
the dems have made it too easy for americans to sit around and do nothing and live well, if the person knows the system. Good thing Hilary did not win, a she would have increased the unemployment eligibility to 10 yrs....

JustRalph
08-09-2017, 07:57 PM
https://twitter.com/johncardillo/status/895366686353895424

fast4522
08-09-2017, 08:50 PM
I would be surprised if under $12/hr -
the dems have made it too easy for americans to sit around and do nothing and live well, if the person knows the system. Good thing Hilary did not win, a she would have increased the unemployment eligibility to 10 yrs....

Why would she care, do you think she has that long to live?

Tom
08-09-2017, 08:56 PM
Fake numbers? Naturally..

I dunno, this link and video spells out the numbers pretty well and how that nickname was far from sarcastic..

http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/upfront/2017/01/barack-obama-deporter-chief-170113105930345.html

Yes, he reported fake numbers by changing what was called a deportation. Just he lied about the unemployment numbers by changing the way it was calculated.

Check it out here: notsnopes.com

Tom
08-09-2017, 09:03 PM
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-obama-deportations-20140402-story.html