PDA

View Full Version : It's working!! Again......

JustRalph
08-07-2017, 06:20 PM
http://mynews4.com/news/local/anthem-announces-complete-withdraw-from-nevadas-health-care-exchange-in-2018

Goodbye Nevada

JustRalph
08-07-2017, 06:59 PM
"On July 28, 2017, Anthem submitted a Notice of Intent to withdraw from the Silver State Exchange for Plan Year 2018. As such, Anthem will no longer have a presence in Nevada’s individual health market with the exception of catastrophic plans which can only be purchased off the Exchange throughout the state. These plans restrict availability to consumers under 30 years old or with a low income” states Commissioner Barbara Richardson.

Prior to this notice, Anthem had submitted filings to offer Qualified Health Plans (QHPs) in Clark, Washoe and Nye counties. Based on the rate submissions the Division of Insurance received from Anthem, they proposed an average rate increase of 62 percent.

This proposed rate increase did not reflect the potential elimination of payments to insurance carriers for Cost Share Reductions (CSRs). Loss of the Cost Sharing Reduction payments has the potential to increase further rates in the Nevada market."

boxcar
08-07-2017, 07:20 PM
"On July 28, 2017, Anthem submitted a Notice of Intent to withdraw from the Silver State Exchange for Plan Year 2018. As such, Anthem will no longer have a presence in Nevada’s individual health market with the exception of catastrophic plans which can only be purchased off the Exchange throughout the state. These plans restrict availability to consumers under 30 years old or with a low income” states Commissioner Barbara Richardson.

Prior to this notice, Anthem had submitted filings to offer Qualified Health Plans (QHPs) in Clark, Washoe and Nye counties. Based on the rate submissions the Division of Insurance received from Anthem, they proposed an average rate increase of 62 percent.

This proposed rate increase did not reflect the potential elimination of payments to insurance carriers for Cost Share Reductions (CSRs). Loss of the Cost Sharing Reduction payments has the potential to increase further rates in the Nevada market."

Man...I tell ya...I'm really thankful that they named ObamaCare the AFFORDABLE Care Act. Imagine what the cost of health care would be today if it had been called something else. :coffee:

reckless
08-07-2017, 08:41 PM
Harry Reid doesn't care, especially because his cadillac health insurance and safe, fat pension is financed, and guaranteed, by the sucker or all suckers -- the working US taxpayer.

jms62
08-08-2017, 06:17 AM
Chest thumping over people losing their insurance. :bang:

Jess Hawsen Arown
08-08-2017, 08:29 AM
Chest thumping over people losing their insurance. :bang:

You see chest thumping. I see evidence as to why America is so angry at what President Obama and the Democrats did to us.

Once again, the Republicans have been unable to fix the mess. Why? Incompetence? The Democrats created such a tangled web that it is difficult to undo? Political posturing by the GOP career politicians? Probably a combination of all three.

JustRalph
08-08-2017, 12:23 PM
You see chest thumping. I see evidence as to why America is so angry at what President Obama and the Democrats did to us.

Exactly right. The people this piece of shit ACA hurt the most are the ones who are too lazy to do anything about it.

That I don't understand......

PaceAdvantage
08-10-2017, 06:57 PM
Chest thumping over people losing their insurance. :bang:People are losing their insurance because Obama and the Dems 'plan was absolutely horrid. A real ABOMINATION, if you will...

chadk66
08-11-2017, 09:20 AM
I'm glad the republicans screwed the repeal up. Now everybody can enjoy the death of obamacare play out on the American people