PDA

View Full Version : Del Mar Day 15 Sunday 8-6-17 (ONE HORSE per race for meet)

KidCapper
08-06-2017, 09:56 AM
On to Day 15 of the KidCapper Del Mar handicapping show. Continuing to just list ONE HORSE for each race with a couple reasons why I like the runner. I'm going to attempt to pick one runner and track my results for every race of the meet. Here are the overall results heading into day 15

.22 winners over 118 races over 14 days of live racing.

Bet $236
Ret $216
Net-$20

Strike Rate 18.6%
Ave Mutual $9.81

Really can't complain so far. Down $20 after 118 wagers. Strike rate is on the improve but the Ave mutual price is slipping a bit. We'll see if I can improve on that Sunday. The picks:

Race -1 The :5: Flashed some speed while wide b4 falling apart last out. Has shown some talent in the mornings, maybe this one gets brave on the front end today. I'll take a shot at 5-1 in the opener.

Race -2 The :6: Ran even vs much better in 1st try over the green, D'Amato 25% with 2nd time turfers and 27% with the 1st time drop into the claiming ranks. 6-1 on the ML seals the deal.

Race -3 The :1: 1st time for Hollendorfer hitting at 23% with debut runners. Bullet work on July 27th signals some talent and the dam has thrown 3 winners from 4 to start including a stakes winner. I'll take every bit of 7-2 here.

Race -4 The :4: !st off the the claim for O'Neil hitting at 21% with that angle. Add another 15% off the layoff. Think this one is sitting on a win today. 5-1 ML offers a little value.

Race -5 The :10: Looked a little green and still won at 1st asking last out. Has speed but showed the ability to stalk a bit in the debut. Looks like there is room for improvement today. 5-1 ML feels right.

Race -6 The :3: has some serious early speed for Baffert on the dirt. Will that transfer to the green today? We'll find out at 3-1 ML.

Race -7 The :8: 1st time starter for Bonde has multiple bullets in the holster for the debut. Trainer has been known to have one ready at 1st asking. 7-2 would be a good price here.

Race -8 The :2: Jocket Prat ends up here after winning on the 3 and running 2nd on the 1 in their last outs. 14% with the blinkers on move and 13% with 1st time grass runners. 7-2 on the ML.

Race -9 The :1: 3rd off the layoff and 2nd try at this level for Palma. Has run well over this surface and should sit a good trip from the rail draw. 8-1 on the ML, a juicy way to end the day at Del Mar!

Good Luck N Good Racing From The KidCapper !!