28.4 Shake It Off Lindy
27.0 Dover Dan
28.0 Enterprise
27.8 Southwind Cobra
27.4 Achille Duharas
27.6 Devious Man
27.4 Perfect Spirit

Pic 3 Race 14-15-16
Tote system not allowing betting yet in R14 but assumming there is a Pic3..
3,5,9 / 5,3 / 1,8,4,9

Good Luck All

MutuelClerk
08-05-2017, 09:55 AM
There's two horses who will be favorites or close i dont care for today. Race 2 Number 6 Idyllic Beach. Boxing 25 that race. Race 7 Huntsville. Been in a lot of big races week after week. Boxing 56 that race. Race 10 my best bet of the day is a 23 box. Hoping they wont be overwhelming favorites. If they are have to pass. Meadowlands finally has a decent card. good luck to everyone playing today.

Jess Hawsen Arown
08-05-2017, 10:07 AM
Race 14 does start a pick-3. We disagree on the 9th. I'm making Perfect Spirit the key to the gimmicks in a wide open race. I'm using him with the 1-2-6-9.

I did not like Dover Dan's effort in last. I think the only reason he finished 4th was because he benefitted from breakers. However, Sears did pick him over the 2 -- which I think is a mistake. But, believe it or not, I've been wrong before. I know. I know. Sounds impossible. But its true.

My longshots with a prayer -- or better -- are:

1 -- CUFFLINK HANOVER
4 -- SAMO DIFFERENT DAY (Made a nice hit on him last week at 21-1 because of his monster qualifier. Takter trains 6 of the horses in this race, and while all will be trying to win, I guarantee, they will ALL make sure that the guy who makes them the most money will have a clean trip.) Another long shot TO LIKE in the race is FARSETTI HANOVER.
5 -- LILY STRIDE
6 -- FLANAGAN MEMORY (best bet for IN THE MONEY)
9 -- PERFECT SPIRIT
10 - Both ONLY PASSING THRU (10-1) and METEORIC (10-1) have a chance to upset YES MICKEY. I'll probably key METEORIC, but I'm not fond of the way his driver, Joe Bongiorno, has been driving lately.
12 -- SOUTHWIND AVANTI has a prayer. But what odds will second choice MAGIC PRESTO be? No idea. I'll probably play him if I can get at least 4-1.
14 -- NO BUS FOR US (and no soup for you)

Good luck all. Best betting card at the swamp in a long, long time. Hope they get a good crowd. Its not supposed to be too hot, and supposed to be cloudy which makes it livable to watch outside.

MutuelClerk
08-05-2017, 10:56 AM
Race 9 i like Enterprise to win his elim. I think Timmy t trips out but doesn't win the final.

Ray2000
08-05-2017, 04:06 PM
Nice call on Enterprise, MutuelClerk:ThmbUp::ThmbUp::ThmbUp:
$13.80 $6.00 $4.00

Hope you weren't that guy under the bridge after Race 3 ......$40,000? to Show

MutuelClerk
08-05-2017, 04:24 PM
Thanks Ray, i'm usually the guy betting against those bridge jumpers. If the 2 or 3 or with the 10th race would have hit a very nice p4. Oh well. I kind of like Devious Man in the Hambo final along with International Moni.

Sure is nice to finally see a horse out of Moni Make not breaking all the time and living up to her mamas legacy. Looking forward to a great final.

Jess Hawsen Arown
08-06-2017, 09:30 AM
Thanks Ray, i'm usually the guy betting against those bridge jumpers. If the 2 or 3 or with the 10th race would have hit a very nice p4. Oh well. I kind of like Devious Man in the Hambo final along with International Moni.

Sure is nice to finally see a horse out of Moni Make not breaking all the time and living up to her mamas legacy. Looking forward to a great final.

Cashed against the bridge jumpers on Hannelore Hanover. I also thought she would win, but when I saw the size of the show pool, I knew it was time to dip my toes in the pool. Made a bigger hit betting against Arrogate at Del Mar a couple of weeks ago. Fortunately, the blocked show betting at my simo outlet, so I was FORCED to bet place against him. :jump::jump:

You know what service we need? -- and I would pay for! A BRIDGE JUMPER ALERT signal sent to your computer and smart phone device whenever some bridge jumper leaves his brains at home.

I can't believe these idiot tracks that bar show betting on prohibitive favorites. Earth to idiot tracks -- THEY DO NOT FINISH IN THE MONEY 95% OF THE TIME!!

ucancallmemrlucky
08-06-2017, 05:17 PM
Cashed against the bridge jumpers on Hannelore Hanover. I also thought she would win, but when I saw the size of the show pool, I knew it was time to dip my toes in the pool. Made a bigger hit betting against Arrogate at Del Mar a couple of weeks ago. Fortunately, the blocked show betting at my simo outlet, so I was FORCED to bet place against him. :jump::jump:

You know what service we need? -- and I would pay for! A BRIDGE JUMPER ALERT signal sent to your computer and smart phone device whenever some bridge jumper leaves his brains at home.

I can't believe these idiot tracks that bar show betting on prohibitive favorites. Earth to idiot tracks -- THEY DO NOT FINISH IN THE MONEY 95% OF THE TIME!!

Very good idea! :ThmbUp::ThmbUp::ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

sharkey11
08-06-2017, 07:41 PM
i think you are missinformed sir about them if bridge jumpers missed 95 % of the time there wouldnt be any the reverse is more proable that they miss 5% of the time hence a track barring show bets.a track only cares about one thing making the books ballance . the thing that realy suprises me is that most tracks are allowed to recoupe the loss incured by increasing there take untill that is reached . thats why i would go home after a jumper scores the .05 cents on the dollar .:lol:

Jess Hawsen Arown
08-06-2017, 08:06 PM
i think you are missinformed sir about them if bridge jumpers missed 95 % of the time there wouldnt be any the reverse is more proable that they miss 5% of the time hence a track barring show bets.a track only cares about one thing making the books ballance . the thing that realy suprises me is that most tracks are allowed to recoupe the loss incured by increasing there take untill that is reached . thats why i would go home after a jumper scores the .05 cents on the dollar .:lol:

You misunderstand my point. Bridge jumpers do not miss 95% of their bets.
Bridge jumpers need to win 95% of the time just to break even.

And since many tracks block these large bets they are idiots by: 1) costing themselves revenue; 2) pissing off bridge jumpers who want to bet a lot of money; 3) pissing off off observant bettors looking to profit from mathematically challenged bridge jumpers.

sharkey11
08-06-2017, 09:49 PM
oh i got your point but what i dont understand is why oh why any track would bar this type of bet is it because they are just plain chicken shit or they just dont give a shit about players in general which is the more likely of the two after all why in hell should a multi millionare track owner care about any custmers anyway only way they could lose to jumpers is that they are not allowed to recover the loss by not increasing the take after they get hit on it otherwise its just buisness :puke: and sir after all you did say they miss 95% of the time just read your post . not that i dissagree with you on your genneral point.

Jess Hawsen Arown
08-07-2017, 07:34 PM
oh i got your point but what i dont understand is why oh why any track would bar this type of bet is it because they are just plain chicken shit or they just dont give a shit about players in general which is the more likely of the two after all why in hell should a multi millionare track owner care about any custmers anyway only way they could lose to jumpers is that they are not allowed to recover the loss by not increasing the take after they get hit on it otherwise its just buisness :puke: and sir after all you did say they miss 95% of the time just read your post . not that i dissagree with you on your genneral point.

I see the problem.

When I wrote, "THEY DO NOT FINISH IN THE MONEY 95% OF THE TIME!!" I was not referring he the bridge jumpers. I was SCREAMING at the tracks for their stupidity for not knowing that 1-9 shots do not finish in the money 95% of the time.

Sea Biscuit
08-07-2017, 10:21 PM
1-9 shots do not finish in the money 95% of the time.

This is news to me.

Are you speaking from the top of the head or do you have some stats to back up this stupid statement.

Sea Biscuit
08-07-2017, 10:31 PM
1-9 shots do not finish in the money 95% of the time.

Oops!! Double post,

Jess Hawsen Arown
08-08-2017, 08:37 AM
This is news to me.

Are you speaking from the top of the head or do you have some stats to back up this stupid statement.

Based on 50 profitable years of betting against bridge jumpers. I have no stats to back that up. But since I have beaten the bridge jumpers dozens of times, that would mean the bridge jumpers would have had to cash MANY THOUSANDS OF TIMES to have been profitable.

Never met a professional handicapper that made a living betting big favorites.