PDA

View Full Version : Boy Scouts: Top leaders didn't call Trump to praise speech, as the president said

barn32
08-02-2017, 10:57 PM
And Trump caught again in yet another lie.

(http://www.latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-boy-scouts-top-leaders-didn-t-call-1501691219-htmlstory.html)Such a shameful stooge.

This guy is showing sociopathic tendencies. (Hint: He believes his own lies.)

Inner Dirt
08-03-2017, 10:59 AM
He kept Hillary out of the White House, that is good enough for me.

Nutz and Boltz
08-03-2017, 12:28 PM
And Trump caught again [URL="http://www.latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-boy-scouts-top-leaders-didn-t-call-1501691219-htmlstory.html"]in yet another lie:liar:

It works in the business world. It's called "false" advertising. He's touting himself.

Clocker
08-03-2017, 12:32 PM

Occupational hazard? Obama once said that he actually believed his own bullshit.

Nutz and Boltz
08-03-2017, 12:36 PM
Occupational hazard? Obama once said that he actually believed his own bullshit.

And people say that they voted for Trump because he wasn't a "politician".:D

Clocker
08-03-2017, 12:47 PM
And people say that they voted for Trump because he wasn't a "politician".:D

Anyone in the private sector that gets past middle management is a politician.

Even if you do inherit Daddy's company. :p

FantasticDan
08-03-2017, 01:49 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn_PSJsl0LQ

JustRalph
08-03-2017, 03:23 PM
Who Cares?

Nutz and Boltz
08-03-2017, 03:34 PM
"When someone is lying, is it true that their pants are actually on fire?"... Jerry Seinfeld, same episode.

Nutz and Boltz
08-03-2017, 03:38 PM
Who Cares?

We are so used to politicians lying, that nobody cares if they do. This whole thing with DJT should be dropped. It's getting very tired !

barn32
08-03-2017, 03:58 PM
Who Cares?We get it Ralph. Trump was right. He could shoot someone on 5th avenue and no one would care, especially you.

You got your Supreme Court Justice (BFD), which would have happened with any Republican President, so now you can sit back while the Supremes change the world, reverse every decision, and instead of being the most politicized body in the world can now be the most impartial body in the world. You know, interpreting the Constitution. Making laws-not based on party, but on right or wrong.

In the meantime our worthless, egotist, habitual lying, sociopathic president is scaring the shit out of everyone—including his generals.

Trump Can't Be Left Alone, so His Generals Created Plan to Keep Tabs on Him: Report (http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-cant-be-left-alone-john-kelly-james-mattis-military-war-decisions-645082)

President Donald Trump can’t be left alone to make decisions regarding matters of national security—at least, that is reportedly the view of his new chief of staff, John Kelly, and of his defense secretary, James Mattis.

The two military men, who Trump affectionately refers to as "my generals," hatched a plan during the initial months of his presidency to ensure he wasn’t left alone while in the U.S., the Associated Press reported Tuesday..

jms62
08-03-2017, 04:05 PM
We get it Ralph. Trump was right. He could shoot someone on 5th avenue and no one would care, especially you.

You got your Supreme Court Justice (BFD), which would have happened with any Republican President, so now you can sit back while the Supremes change the world, reverse every decision, and instead of being the most politicized body in the world can now be the most impartial body in the world. You know, interpreting the Constitution. Making laws-not based on party, but on right or wrong.

In the meantime our worthless, egotist, habitual lying, sociopathic president is scaring the shit out of everyone—including his generals.

Trump Can't Be Left Alone, so His Generals Created Plan to Keep Tabs on Him: Report (http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-cant-be-left-alone-john-kelly-james-mattis-military-war-decisions-645082)

Meanwhile Mr. Trump seems to be losing his own party.

https://www.vox.com/2017/8/3/16090436/mueller-trump-bill-senate

jimmyb
08-03-2017, 04:07 PM
Some Boy Scout leaders and Catholic Priests have something in common. I don't think an endorsement from either would be something I'd boast on.

boxcar
08-03-2017, 04:12 PM
Meanwhile Mr. Trump seems to be losing his own party.

https://www.vox.com/2017/8/3/16090436/mueller-trump-bill-senate

He never had his own party is filled with establishment RINOs. Some of us who can think beyond the tips of our noses predicted soon after his victory that his greatest enemy in D.C. would be his "own party". We see that playing out right before our eyes.

Nutz and Boltz
08-03-2017, 04:13 PM

Seems like The White House "leaker" might not have been Priebus, after all.

Thebart
08-03-2017, 04:57 PM
Trump's entire career in New York City was built one lie on top of another. That is why investigative reporters like David Cay Johnson and the late Wayne Barrett are very credible critics. They began exposing the Trump legend decades ago before he ever uttered a thing about running for office.

It is also noteworthy that when they began exposing him, he was associated with liberal politics and many Democrats. So their criticism can't be taken as just some "anti-Republican" rhetoric.

Think of it this way. When Trump dumped first wife Ivana he openly paraded around town with Donna Rice thus humiliating his wife. But, that is only one early example of a low-rent jerk. Then he dumped Donna Rice be announcing it in the tabloids as he's dating Melania.

Those are "early Trump" stories. Fast-forward to today. In one of his phone calls (transcript has been released) he talks about immigrants and drugs and says New Hampshire is a "drug invested den." He's telling this to the President of Mexico. However drugs from Mexico are not New Hampshire's problem. New Hampshire is suffering from the opioid epidemic. It's a prescription drug abuse problem, not smuggled drugs from Mexico.

Nonetheless Trump proceeded to say he won New Hampshire because of his tough stance on drugs. Of course, a few weeks back he was claiming he lost New Hampshire because of illegal voters from Massachusetts flooding the state.

Therein lies the Trump problem. He lies without even knowing he's lying because he just says whatever "fits" his B.S. story of the day.

ElKabong
08-03-2017, 05:01 PM
We are so used to politicians lying, that nobody cares if they do. This whole thing with DJT should be dropped. It's getting very tired !

It's all about the laundry

-yet another Seinfeld-ism

woodtoo
08-03-2017, 06:17 PM
Soiled and dirty laundry is the only kind CNN wears:lol:.

Nutz and Boltz
08-03-2017, 07:49 PM
Soiled and dirty laundry is the only kind CNN wears:lol:.

Yellow journalism, that's all we have now. Smear them before they smear you.

Greyfox
08-03-2017, 08:01 PM
Think of it this way. When Trump dumped first wife Ivana he openly paraded around town with Donna Rice thus humiliating his wife. But, that is only one early example of a low-rent jerk. Then he dumped Donna Rice be announcing it in the tabloids as he's dating Melania.

If Trump told this story just exactly as you have, he'd be accused of lying by CNN..
They'd spend the day talking about Marla Maples and Trump's omission of her, just as you've got the chronology wrong in your post.

JustRalph
08-03-2017, 08:31 PM
And Hillary toils in the woods of NY.......which is all that really matters :lol: :lol:

Thebart
08-04-2017, 11:37 AM
Chronology is not wrong, but Donna Rice was the mistake. It should have been Marla Maples. But, she was is replacement for Ivana. I stand corrected on that point. What TV commentators would do is immaterial to Trump's sleazy behavior.

Tom
08-04-2017, 06:57 PM
Trump's sleazy behavior

He talked about what Billy Clinton did.
That is sleazy, man. :pound::pound::pound:

Greyfox
08-04-2017, 07:40 PM
Chronology is not wrong, but Donna Rice was the mistake. It should have been Marla Maples. But, she was is replacement for Ivana. I stand corrected on that point. What TV commentators would do is immaterial to Trump's sleazy behavior.

Yes. If you or I make a mistake we correct it and move on.
If Trump makes a slip, CNN spends the next 48 hours with 4 or 5 panelists an hour beating him up about it and sometimes bringing it up months later.
The net effect is the general public ultimately gets a very skewed view of Trump from the daily verbal assaults directed at him by that channel.
In the meanwhile his achievements are more or less totally ignored.
CNN has an agenda, and it is not about covering NEWS.

kingfin66
08-04-2017, 11:01 PM
Greyfox, I think part of the discrepancy that you are citing is that many feel that Trump is not simply making a mistake but is, in fact, outright lying. Also, I believe that I am yet to see Trump ever actually acknowledge making a mistake or apologizing for something he said or did.

Greyfox
08-04-2017, 11:13 PM
Also, I believe that I am yet to see Trump ever actually acknowledge making a mistake or apologizing for something he said or did.

Yep. That's apparently not in his DNA.
I've known several people like that in my life.
They just can't do that.

Tom
08-05-2017, 12:26 AM
I can live with that.
It is better than the mainstream politician who tells its rains while he pisses on you.

Everyone is so focused on Trump and not on his actions or his objectives.
Sad we have a chance to get things fixed and choose to be so petty.
You guys just do not get what is going on and what Trump's role in it all is.

chrisl
08-06-2017, 10:39 AM

Sleazy behavior? You think being with a woman is sleazy. I am very sorry that you feel this way, I certainly do not. I will not judge here. To each his own.

PaceAdvantage
08-06-2017, 11:03 PM
Chronology is not wrong, but Donna Rice was the mistake. It should have been Marla Maples. But, she was is replacement for Ivana. I stand corrected on that point. What TV commentators would do is immaterial to Trump's sleazy behavior.See, even you don't care enough to get it right.

Like Ralph said, who cares?

I don't.

I don't care about the Boy Scout call or no call...or anything else...

We don't care.

Yup, if Trump breaks the law, arrest him, impeach him, whatever. Other than that, don't care...

Have fun stormin' the castle!

JustRalph
08-07-2017, 12:17 AM
If Trump makes a slip, CNN spends the next 48 hours with 4 or 5 panelists an hour beating him up about it and sometimes bringing it up months later.
The net effect is the general public ultimately gets a very skewed view of Trump from the daily verbal assaults directed at him by that channel.

Great post. Dead on

mostpost
08-07-2017, 03:18 PM
If Obama makes a slip, FOX spends the next 48 hours with 4 or 5 panelists an hour beating him up about it and sometimes bringing it up months later.
The net effect is the general public ultimately gets a very skewed view of Obama from the daily verbal assaults directed at him by that channel.
FOX has an agenda, and it is not about covering NEWS.
FTFY

mostpost
08-07-2017, 03:23 PM
Sleazy behavior? You think being with a woman is sleazy. I am very sorry that you feel this way, I certainly do not. I will not judge here. To each his own.
But you would judge if it was Bill Clinton, wouldn't you. If it is Donald Trump, it's all "Boys will be boys" If it's Clinton it's all rape and molestation and worse.

classhandicapper
08-07-2017, 03:27 PM

It's not just CNN.

It's virtually the entire establishment including media, IC, and republicans. They never wanted him and now they are out to destroy him so he can't implement anything the people want that the globalists do not want.

No amount of confirmation bias or political/personal hatred of Trump could be strong enough to prevent a generally intelligent person from seeing that the media/IC is all out to destroy him by any means necessary.

elysiantraveller
08-07-2017, 05:12 PM
Standard response from Trumpeters when he is caught in yet another lie.

What's truly amazing is the stuff he is lying about with no real reason for doing so. Like _____ said... just wait until we have a real crises.

Greyfox
08-07-2017, 05:29 PM
FTFY

You Sir are showing signs of senility.

classhandicapper
08-07-2017, 07:54 PM
Standard response from Trumpeters when he is caught in yet another lie.

What's truly amazing is the stuff he is lying about with no real reason for doing so. Like _____ said... just wait until we have a real crises.

It's ridiculously foolish for him to say silly things like this because he should understand by now that the entire establishment is focusing 100% of its energy on bringing him down. Where other politicians can get away with little fibs like this to try to make themselves look better (and do all the time), they are going to check, double check, and crucify him if he exaggerates or lies at all.

To me, once you get past the media he's been OK so far.

I loved his Supreme Court nomination (which he got through and which was THE PRIZE of that election) and I don't mind the general direction on some of the other things that have been under his control.

PaceAdvantage
08-10-2017, 06:42 PM
It's ridiculously foolish for him to say silly things like this because he should understand by now that the entire establishment is focusing 100% of its energy on bringing him down.I don't think Trump gives a shit one way or the other.

It's kind of refreshing when you think about it...no matter the ultimate outcome.

Clocker
08-10-2017, 06:52 PM
It's kind of refreshing when you think about it...no matter the ultimate outcome.

How is it refreshing to have our president lie to us? It's been standard procedure for as long as I can remember. :D

PaceAdvantage
08-10-2017, 06:53 PM
How is it refreshing to have our president lie to us? It's been standard procedure for as long as I can remember. :DThen why is it such a big deal when Trump does it?

Lemon Drop Husker
08-10-2017, 07:00 PM
I don't think Trump gives a shit one way or the other.

One thing is for sure.

I don't' give a shit.

Clocker
08-10-2017, 07:30 PM
Then why is it such a big deal when Trump does it?

It's not a big deal for me. It's a big deal for true believers when they catch the guy on the other side doing it. It is a source of laughs for me, and a confirmation of my beliefs about all politicians. Trump is just more example of the same old stuff, a bull shit artist.

thaskalos
08-10-2017, 07:37 PM
It's not a big deal for me. It's a big deal for true believers when they catch the guy on the other side doing it. It is a source of laughs for me, and a confirmation of my beliefs about all politicians. Trump is just more example of the same old stuff, a bull shit artist.

If we can't trust a BILLIONAIRE to tell us the truth...then, whom can we TRUST?

Lemon Drop Husker
08-10-2017, 07:40 PM

Nancy Pelosi.

Crippled fingers incredibly stupid bitch is ready for your vote.

Clocker
08-10-2017, 08:03 PM

The guys that the billionaires screw over to become billionaires? :p

JustRalph
08-10-2017, 10:42 PM
I'm enjoying the ride. Watching the left make such fools of themselves is incredibly satisfying, even though it can wear on a person. Remember, it's gravy time