PDA

View Full Version : Del Mar Day 11 Wednesday 8-2-17 (ONE HORSE per race for meet)

KidCapper
08-02-2017, 11:16 AM
On to week 3 of the KidCapper Del Mar handicapping show.:) Continuing to just list ONE HORSE for each race with a couple reasons why I like the runner. I'm going to attempt to pick one runner and track my results for every race of the meet. Here are the overall results heading into day 11.

Results thru 10 days of live racing:

13 winners from 84 races:

Bet $168
Ret $164.20
Net-$3.80

Strike Rate 15%
Ave Mutual Payoff $12.63

On to the races for Wednesday:

Race -1 The :1: Looks like a chalky start to the day at 5-2 on the line. Cassidy hits at 10% off the freshening. The double drop in class should provide the wake up call to win this.

Race -2 The :1: The low prices continue here with Ellis hitting 33% 2nd off the claim. Owns the high last out Bris figure. Talamo back up off the troubled trip last out. 2-1 offers no value here.

Race -3 The :1: 1st timer for the Desormeaux clan has been working lights out in the mornings at Slr. Breeding is there, the price isn't. 5-2 on the ML.

Race -4 The :4: The closer half of uncoupled Shirreff's entry in here.In a race loaded with speed, including the other half of this trainers crew, sets up this one's closing kick. Know him late. 4-1 on the line would be a good price.

Race -5 The :6: Back in with friends today off the 4th place in the G3 last out. 5-2 ML shot looks the part with Bejarano up.

Race -6 The :2: Finally a bit of a price here at 8-1 on the ML. Carava 19% 1st off the claim and 13% on the jump up in class. Been working well over the Del Mar surface.

Race -7 The :3: Diodoro enters this one in off the solid 2nd vs stakes company. Trainer hits at 17% in non-graded stakes and 27% in sprint races. 3-1 on the ML feels about right.

Race -8 The :1: Sherlock hits at 18% 2nd off the claim and owns the highest last out Bris figure. Bullet workout coming in and this one has a win over the Del Mar turf course. Slight drop in class seals the deal. I'll take 5-1 on the ML and call it a day.

Good Luck N Good Racing From The KidCapper!!

KidCapper
08-02-2017, 06:31 PM
2 winners in the 1st 3 races..no prices..as expected... $3.60... $5.80. Hopefully I'll find a price or two later.

KidCapper
08-02-2017, 10:20 PM
Had a couple low priced winners and a couple close calls for more. Overall a losing day.

Overall results thru 11 days of live racing:

15 winners out of 92 races

Bet $184
Ret $173.60
Net -$10.40

Slipping away from even like a slow leaky faucet.

Til Thursday.... KidCapper