PDA

View Full Version : Mini-Mooch

Clocker
07-31-2017, 12:10 PM
Trump really is an evil genius. :D

http://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/07/31/uh-oh-anthony-scaramucci-is-getting-the-gif-treatment-meet-minimooch/ (http://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/07/31/uh-oh-anthony-scaramucci-is-getting-the-gif-treatment-meet-minimooch/)

FantasticDan
07-31-2017, 01:11 PM
I never open videos or other links unless the poster gives me a clue about the contents in a sentence or two to make me interested. :rolleyes:

Clocker
07-31-2017, 01:26 PM
I never open videos or other links unless the poster gives me a clue about the contents in a sentence or two to make me interested. :rolleyes:

Sorry if I was too subtle for you. For most people, "Mini-Mooch" and Trump as an evil genius would be a good hint as to the content.

When I made the original statement, I did not open the link. No way I believe that you could restrain yourself. :p

FantasticDan
07-31-2017, 02:25 PM
Sorry if I was too subtle for you. For most people, "Mini-Mooch" and Trump as an evil genius would be a good hint as to the content.Ah, so when you post links, "hints" as to content are acceptable. But when others do, well, you better spell it the F out, or Clocker ain't clickin :lol: :p

Clocker
07-31-2017, 02:36 PM
Ah, so when you post links, "hints" as to content are acceptable. But when others do, well, you better spell it the F out, or Clocker ain't clickin :lol: :p

:sleeping:

jms62
07-31-2017, 02:39 PM
And the Mooch is Gone... :rip:

Clocker
07-31-2017, 02:51 PM

Pride goeth before the fall. :popcorn:

The decision to remove Mr. Scaramucci, who had boasted about reporting directly to the president not the chief of staff, John F. Kelly, came at Mr. Kelly’s request, the people said. Mr. Kelly made clear to members of the White House staff at a meeting Monday morning that he is in charge.

Saratoga_Mike
07-31-2017, 02:52 PM

Another great DJT hire/fire. The sheep will call Trump decisive on this one.* Try impulsive, petulant and incompetent.

*or say it had nothing to do with DJT - all Gen Kelly.

jms62
07-31-2017, 02:56 PM
Another great DJT hire/fire. The sheep will call Trump decisive on this one.* Try impulsive, petulant and incompetent.

Maybe the below isn't "Fake News"

https://qz.com/1037804/chinas-hna-group-which-is-trying-to-buy-anthony-scaramuccis-hedge-fund-says-its-biggest-owner-is-a-new-york-charity/

Clocker
07-31-2017, 03:04 PM

I'm guessing that The Donald was faced with a choice between The Mooch and The General, and made the right decision.

elysiantraveller
07-31-2017, 03:05 PM
Everything is going great in this administration... :lol::lol:

Clocker
07-31-2017, 03:29 PM

At least a lot of people will be able to put the West Wing on their resumes. :D

_______
07-31-2017, 03:39 PM
At least a lot of people will be able to put the West Wing on their resumes. :D

Getting fired by this White House might eventually be seen as enough of a positive to outweigh the stain of having the bad judgement to have joined in the first place.

What a clusterf*ck the first 6 months have been. I feel like I'm stuck in traffic looking at a horrible accident. And every time it seems like traffic might move, there's another worse accident to look at.

thaskalos
07-31-2017, 03:43 PM

Let's see how long it takes for our very own Chadk66 to chime in and tell us that this is just another "great business move"...that we see every day in the business-world. :rolleyes:

classhandicapper
07-31-2017, 03:45 PM
I'm very much in favor of having a strong authoritative general in charge. Now if he can only get the military to overthrow the government, lock up all the criminals in congress, execute the people in the IC guilty of treason or crimes against humanity, close down all the major media outlets, and lock up all the robber barons on Wall St and their minions at central banks, we'll be one step closer to straightening out the country. Of course, I'll insist that he step down once once he cleans house so we can finally form a decent government again. :D

johnhannibalsmith
07-31-2017, 03:46 PM

I'm really starting to feel badly for the professional apologists. This guy was the solution, part of the super covert fool-em-all plan to hire the most amazing people... for a week. This plan just gets more and more clever.

barn32
07-31-2017, 03:50 PM
I actually like this move. I like Kelly. It was quick and decisive. The kind of move a four star general might make.

The markets also like this move. (Well, they don't dislike it.)

Is Trump finally starting to get it? No. But he did put someone in a job who does get it. Let's see how long Kelly lasts.

I can only hope that Kushner and Ivanka report to Kelly as well. (Sorry, just dreaming. Blood is much, much thicker than water.)

Clocker
07-31-2017, 03:51 PM
Recalibration: The Moocher wasn't fired.

“Anthony Scaramucci will be leaving his role as White House Communications Director,” Sarah Huckabee Sanders, the White House press secretary, said in a statement. “Mr. Scaramucci felt it was best to give Chief of Staff John Kelly a clean slate and the ability to build his own team. We wish him all the best.”
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/31/us/politics/anthony-scaramucci-white-house.html (https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/31/us/politics/anthony-scaramucci-white-house.html)

barn32
07-31-2017, 04:20 PM
https://twitter.com/AlbertBrooks/status/892102804545953797

Clocker
07-31-2017, 04:32 PM
Gotta check the media in the morning to see if The Moocher drunk dials that reporter at the New Yorker again tonight. :popcorn:

barn32
07-31-2017, 04:36 PM
Gotta check the media in the morning to see if The Moocher drunk dials that reporter at the New Yorker again tonight. :popcorn:Here is the New Yorker article (http://www.newyorker.com/news/ryan-lizza/anthony-scaramucci-called-me-to-unload-about-white-house-leakers-reince-priebus-and-steve-bannon)in case anybody missed it.

_______
07-31-2017, 04:39 PM
This is all just self inflicted chaos during a relatively calm period for our country.

I can't wait to see what they have in store for an actual crisis.

Clocker
07-31-2017, 04:52 PM
Getting fired by this White House might eventually be seen as enough of a positive to outweigh the stain of having the bad judgement to have joined in the first place.

I don't know if The Moocher can put this one on his resume. His official start date is Aug. 15. :eek:

JustRalph
07-31-2017, 05:47 PM
What a loser........

davew
07-31-2017, 06:11 PM
Let's see how long it takes for our very own Chadk66 to chime in and tell us that this is just another "great business move"...that we see every day in the business-world. :rolleyes:

I will beat him too it - Mooch was brought in to axe Preibus - mission accomplished

dartman51
07-31-2017, 06:20 PM
The Mooch should never have been hired in the first place. One big mouth, arrogant, New York A-Hole, in the WH, is enough. :ThmbUp:

_______
07-31-2017, 06:26 PM
I will beat him too it - Mooch was brought in to axe Preibus - mission accomplished

Because the President is too indecisive to do that himself? He needs a beard for less than 10 days?

I'm fairly certain that just assuming par for the course of a chaotic mind is better than your suggestion.

ReplayRandall
07-31-2017, 07:04 PM
Yeah, I'm starting to tire of Trump and the endless nonsense, self-induced or not....Talk is cheap, I want results, anytime now would be fine.

OR ELSE, STEP ASIDE AND LET PENCE TAKE THE REINS....

MutuelClerk
07-31-2017, 07:11 PM
Sells his business.

Gets divorced.

Misses the birth of his child.

All for this job.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Genius.

barahona44
07-31-2017, 07:13 PM
The only good thing for Trump in this first-class clusterf**k is that it's happening early in his administration.IF (and I'm doubting that more every day), he can get his collective shit together and the economy stays steady, he could get re-elected.But if a couple of years from now, it's still Abbott & Costello Meet the Keystone Kops,and/or the economy sputters, he could be the 21st Century James Earl Carter, a one termer who gets his hat handed to him.

JustRalph
07-31-2017, 07:30 PM
Yeah, I'm starting to tire of Trump and the endless nonsense, self-induced or not....Talk is cheap, I want results, anytime now would be fine.

OR ELSE, STEP ASIDE AND LET PENCE TAKE THE REINS....

Who cares? No matter how much you bitch and moan about nonsense etc.....anything is better than the alternative,

I don't care if he's dancing with a lampshade on his head in the friggin rose garden. He can hire and fire every position every week for the next 3 years, I don't care

ReplayRandall
07-31-2017, 07:31 PM
he can get his collective shit together and the economy stays steady, he could get re-elected.

News flash for you----->It's a FAKE ECONOMY...:bang:

ReplayRandall
07-31-2017, 07:33 PM
Who cares? No matter how much you bitch and moan about nonsense etc.....anything is better than the alternative,

I don't care if he's dancing with a lampshade on his head in the friggin rose garden. He can hire and fire every position every week for the next 3 years, I don't care

Good, since you don't care---->POTUS Pence....Enough already.

Clocker
07-31-2017, 08:04 PM
Those people at Harvard stay right on top of things. The latest Harvard Law alumni directory shows Anthony Scaramucci, Class of '89, as deceased.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/harvard-accidentally-lists-scaramucci-as-dead-in-alumni-directory/ (http://www.cbsnews.com/news/harvard-accidentally-lists-scaramucci-as-dead-in-alumni-directory/)

thaskalos
07-31-2017, 08:25 PM

Evidently, no one cares what Trump does...but everyone was so demanding when Obama was president. :confused:

elysiantraveller
07-31-2017, 10:26 PM
:D

incoming
07-31-2017, 11:13 PM
Evidently, no one cares what Trump does...but everyone was so demanding when Obama was president. :confused:

There isn't any comparisons between the two Presidents. Obama's policies were trying to sell USA into the toilet with a flavor of lawlessness mixed in thoroughly. President Trump is trying to right a ship that has been lisping for decades. Of course, if you decide to focus on "Trump the Entertainer" you are miss a great show.:popcorn::popcorn:

Clocker
08-01-2017, 10:26 AM
A tweet from former White House Communications Director, Dan Pfeiffer:

Unfortunately for the Mooch, the minimum tenure to get invited to the annual WH Comms Directors Reunion is 3 weeks