PDA

View Full Version : Del Mar Day 10 Sunday 7-30-17 (ONE HORSE per race for meet)

KidCapper
07-30-2017, 09:07 AM
Just listing ONE HORSE for each race with a couple reasons why I like the runner. I'm going to attempt to pick one runner and track my results for every race of the meet.

Overall results thru 9 live racing days.

11 winners in 76 races.

Bet $152
Ret $150.40
Net-$1.60

Not to shabby for playing a $2 win ticket on every live race so far!

On to Sunday:

Race -1 The :1: Miller drops this one into the claiming ranks for the 1st for a 20% trainer move. Major jock change for the run today. 5-2 ML in the opener.

Race -2 The :6: 1st time on the grass for Baltas hitting at 19% with first time turfers. Has shown speed on the dirt and that should transfer well with top turf jock Nakatani up at a juicy 12-1 on the ML.

Race -3 The :3:. Wide open affair and I'll take a chance here at 8-1 on the line. Should sit a good trip at a good price.

Race -4 The :8: Has not been seen since the maiden win over the Del Mar surface as a 2 year old. Mullins has this one working well and could pull a minor upset at 7-2.

Race -5 The :1: O'Neil takes the blinkers off for a 20% angle. Has speed and the rail for the turf stretch out today. Toss last with the poor start and I think a good try is coming here. 5-1 on the line seems right.

Race -6 The :5: Lots of solid 1st timers in this event that appear to have talent. Think this one is ready to fire for Koriner today at 3-1.

Race -7 The :2: Claimed last out by Glatt who hits at 22% 1st off the claim. Toss in another 12% for first time blinkers and off the short layoff. Would love to get 8-1 here.

Race -8 The :3: Stellar Wind. Buh Bye

Race -9 The :8: GG shippers have performed well here and this one for McCanna looks the part. Career best Bris figure came over this turf course. I'll take the 6-1 ML here and buy a burger and beer.

Good Luck N Good Racing From The KidCapper !!

KidCapper
07-31-2017, 09:38 AM
Just listing ONE HORSE for each race with a couple reasons why I like the runner. I'm going to attempt to pick one runner and track my results for every race of the meet.

Here are the overall results to date:

Results for 10 days of live racing:

13 winners from 84 races:

Bet $168
Ret $164.20
Net-$3.80

Strike Rate 15%
Ave Mutual Payoff $12.63

Interesting little test of my abilities here. Heading into August within range of being even I can live with. Next picks will be up Wednesday.

Not sure if anyone is following along but if you are, thanks for reading.

KidCapper

jdhanover
07-31-2017, 10:06 AM
Great work so far, Kid...keep it up!

Racetrack Playa
07-31-2017, 11:40 AM
:) Great CappinKid , tough task
GL always appreciate your posts:ThmbUp: