PDA

View Full Version : A-hole Communists Living among Us

Jess Hawsen Arown
07-29-2017, 09:11 AM
And you all thought that the ACLU stood for the American Civil Liberties Union.

I have seen the ACLU do the right thing for Americans who have been unjustly treated by the system. Unfortunately, that only applies to about one out of every hundred cases they take. For the most part, Americans who have a real case against the system need to pay for their own lawyers, because the A-hole Communists Living among Us have hate-America liberals to defend. Overwhelmingly they defend worthless cretins and use every legal trick they can muster to get them off. And overwhelmingly those are left-wing radicals.

Oh, but they have such a noble sounding name. Who can argue against defending our civil liberties? After all, that is what America is all about. But the fact is that they are a pox on this nation, so we need to assign more appropriate words attached to their acronym.

Racetrack Playa
07-29-2017, 10:41 AM
ACLU mission"to defend and preserve the individual rights and liberties guaranteed to every person in this country by the Constitution and laws of the United States."

Do you prefer b-holes?:lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiBYaCMn4qI

Jess Hawsen Arown
07-29-2017, 03:10 PM
ACLU mission"to defend and preserve the individual rights and liberties guaranteed to every person in this country by the Constitution and laws of the United States."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiBYaCMn4qI

I guess the censors were too busy laughing to keep that ad off the air.

As for the ACLU mission statement, as I pointed out, they have a problem defining EVERY person.

Did you ever see them defend conservatives who were wrongly defamed?

Tom
07-29-2017, 03:23 PM
Commies living among us?
Could be worse, could be democrats!

thaskalos
07-29-2017, 04:52 PM
Commies living among us?
Could be worse, could be democrats!

You mean there is a DIFFERENCE? :eek:

_______
07-29-2017, 05:42 PM
I guess the censors were too busy laughing to keep that ad off the air.

As for the ACLU mission statement, as I pointed out, they have a problem defining EVERY person.

Did you ever see them defend conservatives who were wrongly defamed?

Outside of the Confederate Flag, KKK, Rush Limbaugh, The Tea Party, Chik-fil-A, Westboro Baptist Church, The Koch brothers, and Milo Yiannopoulous I can't think of anyone.

Besides Ann Coulter

Oh...and the NRA.

Did I mention American Nazi's? Easy to miss those.

You might not want to own all of these but you'll be hard pressed to wedge them into your "liberal only" theory.

You guys might want to hazard a wander into a few "fake news" sites on occasion before posting nonsense your "real news" tried to spoon feed you. It'll save this kind of easily avoided embarrassment.

chadk66
07-29-2017, 06:08 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiBYaCMn4qIthat doesn't include the 2nd amendment though. the leave that out of their literature.

fast4522
07-29-2017, 10:44 PM
You mean there is a DIFFERENCE? :eek:

Commies make the difference, without that voting block democrats could not win elections.

_______
08-12-2017, 11:01 AM
Milo gets another assist from that never defend conservative causes ACLU.

http://www.governing.com/topics/politics/ACLU-Sues-Washington-DC-over-Milo-Yiannopoulos-Ads.html

Marshall Bennett
08-12-2017, 12:35 PM
Pelosi and Reid are ex-commies from the 60's era. They haven't really changed that much, just look different and maybe adjusted their style of speaking to blend with today's culture. The function by them and others like them haven't changed a bit. Modern day revolutionaries. :)

mostpost
08-12-2017, 02:39 PM
Pelosi and Reid are ex-commies from the 60's era. They haven't really changed that much, just look different and maybe adjusted their style of speaking to blend with today's culture. The function by them and others like them haven't changed a bit. Modern day revolutionaries. :)
It is impossible to have intelligent discourse with someone who says-and believes-such nonsense.

Tom
08-12-2017, 03:05 PM
It is impossible to have intelligent discourse with someone who says-and believes-such nonsense.

We agree on this.
Hard to argue wit the TRUTH.

Pelosi dumber than a box of rocks, and Reid Captain DoNothing.
You would rather see things in your colonoscopy than see either of those two.

Marshall Bennett
08-12-2017, 04:10 PM
Like most liberals Mosty, you are plagued with a one track mind. You'll never see anything differently because of your unwillingness to veer even an inch.
That said, just how do you define nonsense when you only look one way?