PDA

View Full Version : Handicapping Worksheets

CheckMark
07-27-2017, 04:18 PM
Hello everyone🏇

My handicapping methods have gone ok in the last month or so and I need a winning formula for quick picks and handicapping the races. If you can be so kind to post a PDF of ANY worksheet or formula that you know that wins (not saying that you need to cough up you best formula worksheet) it would be great! This is only my 2nd time posting on this forum so I would like to have some friends on the way! Thank you and best of luck! :1:

CheckMark
07-27-2017, 04:20 PM
And if you don't have any, can you tell me some websites that offer good picks? Thanks again everyone! :jump:

Gamblor
07-27-2017, 04:49 PM
While you're at it guys, could you upload the ark of the covenant and the holy grail too? Thanks guys! :headbanger:

zerosky
07-27-2017, 08:07 PM
You need to try DRF, Bris, Equibase or Timeform
Lots of selections

Nutz and Boltz
07-27-2017, 08:24 PM
Is the "One Minute Handicapper" still around ? It features a worksheet.

rosenowsr
07-27-2017, 08:32 PM
https://fmforums.com/topic/87867-the-one-minute-handicapper-for-thoroughbred-horse-races/

Try this out. ymmv

CheckMark
07-27-2017, 08:37 PM
https://fmforums.com/topic/87867-the-one-minute-handicapper-for-thoroughbred-horse-races/

Try this out. ymmv

Is there a blank worksheet like this? The link you posted is already a filled in one

CheckMark
07-27-2017, 08:38 PM
You need to try DRF, Bris, Equibase or Timeform
Lots of selections

They don't give free picks do they?

castaway01
07-28-2017, 09:46 AM
They don't give free picks do they?

Your request for free picks that win gave me a good laugh this morning. Didn't think I'd see one of those posts in 2017. Thanks for that.

FakeNameChanged
07-28-2017, 11:48 AM
NorCalGreg posts dozens of free picks every week. Check out his thread.

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2200364#post2200364

green80
07-28-2017, 02:17 PM
go to excel and make you a spreadsheet. Very simple. Use a seperate column for any method ,system or track you want to try. When you have a winner put the win mutual in that systems column. After 100 races total the columns then subtract 200. You will then see what is profitable.

Jeff P
07-28-2017, 05:44 PM
While you're at it guys, could you upload the ark of the covenant and the holy grail too? Thanks guys! :headbanger:

The Ark of the Covenant is buried here:

`
````\
\
````\
\
```\
````\
```\
`` =X
Instructions:

a. Follow the map to the location designated by the x.

b. Dig a hole approximately 11 feet deep.

c. Open the Ark. (Be sure to shield your eyes.)

d. Remove the secret worksheet and close the Ark.

e. Carefully cover the Ark with dirt. Then remove all traces of you being there, shovel marks, footprints, etc.

f. Burn this map and scatter the ashes.

g. Use the secret worksheet to turn the racetrack or otb into your own personal ATM.

h. Be discreet. If you can, avoid making posts bragging about your constant winnings.

-jp

Jeff P
07-28-2017, 06:04 PM
go to excel and make you a spreadsheet. Very simple. Use a seperate column for any method ,system or track you want to try. When you have a winner put the win mutual in that systems column. After 100 races total the columns then subtract 200. You will then see what is profitable.

Imo, this is a really good suggestion.

The one thing I would add would be to include a column where you can key a code that equates to the reason you made the bet in the first place.

Players are individuals. Most have a number of different reasons for the bets they make.

After recording a few hundred tickets you'll be in a better position to analyze your own strengths and weaknesses as a player -- in terms the reasons why you made each bet in the first place.

-jp

Gamblor
07-28-2017, 06:33 PM
The Ark of the Covenant is buried here:

`
````\
\
````\
\
```\
````\
```\
`` =X
Instructions:

a. Follow the map to the location designated by the x.

b. Dig a hole approximately 11 feet deep.

c. Open the Ark. (Be sure to shield your eyes.)

d. Remove the secret worksheet and close the Ark.

e. Carefully cover the Ark with dirt. Then remove all traces of you being there, shovel marks, footprints, etc.

f. Burn this map and scatter the ashes.

g. Use the secret worksheet to turn the racetrack or otb into your own personal ATM.

h. Be discreet. If you can, avoid making posts bragging about your constant winnings.

-jp

I think you're sending me on a wild goose chase. According to the Vagina brothers the ark is at the bottom of the money pit on Oak Island. They've sunk all their money into it and recently they even found a bit of old wood.

green80
07-28-2017, 06:40 PM
or you could call Mike Warren or contact RPM both have picks or software that will make you a millionaire in no time.