PDA

View Full Version : "Blinkers OFF" using BRIS Pace/Speed Figs.

mhrussell
08-07-2004, 03:18 AM
All-

I picked up a copy of "Blinkers OFF" at the DMR gift shop a couple of weekends ago and really thought it was insightful and got a lot out of it. I want to incorporate some of the ideas, patterns/techniques using BRIS E2, LP and Speed figures. Stumbling block is that Cary's corresonding XTRA's figs. for both E2 and final time have the same points per length scale while BRIS has 2pts per length for the pace figure and a variable points per length for the BRIS speed figure depending on the distance of the race.

I have gone through the old posts on "Blinkers OFF" and some of you mentioned trying to incorporate this using other pace/speed numbers... but no method was clearly identified.

Anyone out there come up with a good way to do this with BRIS (or other services numbers) figures since 2002?
I have some ideas but don't want to reinvent the wheel if someone has already tinkered with this successfully...

Thanks in advance..

P.S. - I think we should nominate Tom for President. Maybe PA for the V.P. slot for balance? Better than anyone else out there IMHO!!

So, Tom?... if nominated will you run and mandate all good looking women mow their lawns in hot pants?
:D

good luck to all this weekend...

"Waddy ya mean we're out of hot pants?"

Tom
08-07-2004, 12:11 PM
R-e-s-i-s-t-i-n-g, don't go there!
Arggh!
Uh, sure thing, you got it!

*whew!*:rolleyes: