PDA

View Full Version : Knowing when to play C C Brown @SAR -- for now!!!

TheOracle
07-25-2017, 10:57 PM
C C Brown's Maiden Special Weight horses have been winning at a rate of 43.4% since 2012 when they have Morning Lines less than 3-1 on the Turf going 1 Mile or better

His Maiden Special Weights are giving you a 38% return per $2 win wager in this situation!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/c c brownmdnsltthronesar.jpg

He's only had two Maiden's in Turf races so far, and they were Maiden Claimers but I will be interested to see what his Maiden's do on the Turf going 1 Mile or better especially his Maiden Special Weight entrants when their Morning Line is less than 3-1

I will be keeping an eye on his Maidens on the Turf going 1 Mile or better when they are less than 3-1 in the Morning Line!!!

prome
07-26-2017, 09:04 AM
Not to step on your toes or anything and while I think its great that you do present your findings to the public much respect for that. Your data is incomplete, what ever database software you are using is dropping racing lines left and right which would indicate an incomplete assessment of your findings and can drastically cause your data to be skewed.

Please don't take this post the wrong way I'm just pointing this flaw out so that you become aware of it and take corrective action to fix it so those following your posts have accurate data.

One such example comes from Saratoga August 29th 2015 in race 5 a horse qualified under your filters which was #3 America's Kitten at 3/1 MLO. Brown also had a second horse running but was 7/2 MLO so that one didn't count. There are other instances much like this one on this one report alone that you conducted which have left them off your report.

Again please take what I have written in this post as positive and not by negatively pointing out an issue with your report by making you look incompetent.That is not my intent!

Keep up your great reports!

Prome

TheOracle
07-26-2017, 09:30 AM
Not to step on your toes or anything and while I think its great that you do present your findings to the public much respect for that. Your data is incomplete, what ever database software you are using is dropping racing lines left and right which would indicate an incomplete assessment of your findings and can drastically cause your data to be skewed.

Please don't take this post the wrong way I'm just pointing this flaw out so that you become aware of it and take corrective action to fix it so those following your posts have accurate data.

One such example comes from Saratoga August 29th 2015 in race 5 a horse qualified under your filters which was #3 America's Kitten at 3/1 MLO. Brown also had a second horse running but was 7/2 MLO so that one didn't count. There are other instances much like this one on this one report alone that you conducted which have left them off your report.

Again please take what I have written in this post as positive and not by negatively pointing out an issue with your report by making you look incompetent.That is not my intent!

Prome

No issues Prome this is what I want to see I need to know whenever there are mistakes

TheOracle
07-26-2017, 09:37 AM

Prome

Hi Prome,

This is what I am seeing from August 29th 2015 Saratoga

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/saraugfftn.jpg

C C Brown had a 3/1 and a 7/2 but I am only including what is less than 3-1 in the Morning Line

prome
07-26-2017, 09:43 AM
ok,
then that would change the report a bit I misunderstood 3-1 MLO was not included. i do apologize for misrepresenting your filters on this report. Carry on TheOracle.

Prome

TheOracle
07-26-2017, 09:51 AM
ok,
then that would change the report a bit I misunderstood 3-1 MLO was not included. i do apologize for misrepresenting your filters on this report. Carry on TheOracle.

Prome

Sure, no issues Prome and if you see anything please let me know

Thanks so much for you help

hopbet
07-26-2017, 10:10 AM
Chad Brown,
Race 3 Saratoga this Friday ( July 28 ) race 3. I do NOT know the morning line but it will be 3 to 1 or less

TheOracle
07-26-2017, 10:28 AM
Chad Brown,
Race 3 Saratoga this Friday ( July 28 ) race 3. I do NOT know the morning line but it will be 3 to 1 or less

Hey Hopbet,

Let's see if he can get a win on Friday should the weather hold up and it stays on the Turf

hopbet
07-26-2017, 12:45 PM
Many (posters ) have RIGHTFULLY criticized Jockey rides. The 2 horse race 5 June 30 2017 ( BELMONT). This is ONLY a personal observation(not backed by any facts), others than my eyes (race replay). This jockey (Jose Ortiz ) did NOT go full out late(probably because he knew the horse was BEAT). The REAL question becomes did this horse lose because of the "DYNAMICS" of the race, racing luck ( bobble at the start), or JOCKEY ?

TheOracle
07-26-2017, 01:25 PM
Many (posters ) have RIGHTFULLY criticized Jockey rides. The 2 horse race 5 June 30 2017 ( BELMONT). This is ONLY a personal observation(not backed by any facts), others than my eyes (race replay). This jockey (Jose Ortiz ) did NOT go full out late(probably because he knew the horse was BEAT). The REAL question becomes did this horse lose because of the "DYNAMICS" of the race, racing luck ( bobble at the start), or JOCKEY ?

Yeah, I guess that's where paying attention to the trip lines would come into play like (.i.e bobbled at the break, slow start, etc.)

So maybe a horse comes back with a better start or Jockey etc.

TheOracle
07-27-2017, 11:17 AM
C C Brown's Maiden Special Weight horses have been winning at a rate of 43.4% since 2012 when they have Morning Lines less than 3-1 on the Turf going 1 Mile or better

His Maiden Special Weights are giving you a 38% return per $2 win wager in this situation!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/c c brownmdnsltthronesar.jpg

He's only had two Maiden's in Turf races so far, and they were Maiden Claimers but I will be interested to see what his Maiden's do on the Turf going 1 Mile or better especially his Maiden Special Weight entrants when their Morning Line is less than 3-1

I will be keeping an eye on his Maidens on the Turf going 1 Mile or better when they are less than 3-1 in the Morning Line!!!

C C Brown has these today at Saratoga before scratches:

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/c c browntdysar.jpg

3rd race
#10 Silver Shaker

Let's focus on #10 Silver Shaker as this fits the profile as a Maiden going 1 Mile or better and a Morning Line less than 3-1

Let's see if he can get the win with this one today!!!

TheOracle
07-28-2017, 10:46 AM
C C Brown has these today at Saratoga before scratches:

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/c c browntdysar.jpg

3rd race
#10 Silver Shaker

Let's focus on #10 Silver Shaker as this fits the profile as a Maiden going 1 Mile or better and a Morning Line less than 3-1

Let's see if he can get the win with this one today!!!

Well #10 Silver Shaker was scratched yesterday

He has these today at Saratoga!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/c c brownsartdy.jpg

#7 Dovecote in the 3rd race fits the condition as a Maiden less than 3-1 in the Morning Line and going 1 Mile or better

Let's see if he can get #7 Dovecote to win today at the Spa!!!

TheOracle
07-29-2017, 11:12 AM
Well #10 Silver Shaker was scratched yesterday

He has these today at Saratoga!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/c c brownsartdy.jpg

#7 Dovecote in the 3rd race fits the condition as a Maiden less than 3-1 in the Morning Line and going 1 Mile or better

Let's see if he can get #7 Dovecote to win today at the Spa!!!

Well we got one right yesterday as #7 Dovecote was the only Brown entry that won yesterday at Saratoga and paid $9.60 across the board!!!

Congratulations to those who saw the play and were able to make a profit!!!

TheOracle
07-29-2017, 12:06 PM
Overall Brown's horses have won 3 of their last 6 races when their Morning Lines were less than 3-1 on the Turf so far at Saratoga

He has these today before scratches

RowNum: Date: Race: PgmNum: Horse: RaceCond: Distance: Trainer: Odds: Surface
1 07-29-2017 4th race 5 Triangulate (KY) Maiden Special Weight Five And One Half Furlongs C C Brown 7/2# Turf

2 07-29-2017 6th race 7 Call Provision (NY) Allowance Optional Claiming One And Three Eighth Miles C C Brown 5/2# Turf

3 07-29-2017 7th race 8 Ack Naughty (NY) Allowance One And One Sixteenth Miles C C Brown 5/2# Turf

4 07-29-2017 10th race 2 Cloud Computing (KY) Stakes One And One Eighth Miles C C Brown 6/5# Dirt

5 07-29-2017 11th race 2 Durable Goods (KY) Maiden Special Weight One And One Sixteenth Miles C C Brown 3/1# Turf
6 07-29-2017 11th race 3 Wake Island (KY) Maiden Special Weight One And One Sixteenth Miles C C Brown 9/2# Turf

Let's concentrate on these today
6th race
#7 Call Provision

7th race
#8 Ack Naughty

Let's see if he can get one of these to win today!!!

n.c
07-30-2017, 11:25 AM
morning line 5/2

Focus group

owners : Klaravich Stables Inc and somebody

Klarvich- h edge fund guys

last 11 maiden claimers from Klarvich stables- 0-11, so not a good prop to bet on them when it comes to maiden claimers

But today, it is MSW

Across the board on Focus group today:headbanger:

TheOracle
07-30-2017, 11:42 AM
morning line 5/2

Focus group

last 11 maiden claimers from Klarvich stables- 0-11, so not a good prop to bet on them when it comes to maiden claimers

But today, it is MSW

Hey N C

You might be on to something with Brown on the Turf

When I include the Morning line 3-1's and lower his record so far is pretty good in terms of returns since July 23rd 2017

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/c c brownltsvntwotrfsar.jpg

His horses have hit the board in this situation in 6 out of their last 7 attempts and 6 of the last 6 have finished no worse than 2nd

You are getting a 27% return so far across the board per $2 win place and show wager so that might be a good wager!!!

Let's see what #8 Focus Group does in the 6th today at Saratoga!!!

TheOracle
07-30-2017, 11:53 AM
Overall Brown's horses have won 3 of their last 6 races when their Morning Lines were less than 3-1 on the Turf so far at Saratoga

He has these today before scratches

1 07-29-2017 4th race 5 Triangulate (KY) Maiden Special Weight Five And One Half Furlongs C C Brown 7/2# Turf

2 07-29-2017 6th race 7 Call Provision (NY) Allowance Optional Claiming One And Three Eighth Miles C C Brown 5/2# Turf

3 07-29-2017 7th race 8 Ack Naughty (NY) Allowance One And One Sixteenth Miles C C Brown 5/2# Turf

4 07-29-2017 10th race 2 Cloud Computing (KY) Stakes One And One Eighth Miles C C Brown 6/5# Dirt

5 07-29-2017 11th race 2 Durable Goods (KY) Maiden Special Weight One And One Sixteenth Miles C C Brown 3/1# Turf
6 07-29-2017 11th race 3 Wake Island (KY) Maiden Special Weight One And One Sixteenth Miles C C Brown 9/2# Turf
Let's concentrate on these today
6th race
#7 Call Provision

7th race
#8 Ack Naughty

Let's see if he can get one of these to win today!!!

Well 6th race #7 Call Provision finished 2nd in the 7th race yesterday but #8 Ack Naughty was able to get the win for Brown

If you wagered across the board on these two yesterday you made 50% on your money not too shabby for some projected favorites!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/c c brownltthrtrfsar.jpg

Congratulations to those who saw the #8 Ack Naughty play and was able to make a profit!!!

n.c
07-30-2017, 12:00 PM
his horses will probably do better in Saratoga, and he will be going against
Pletcher for the title, every year. So you might get better returns on your $$$$ at Saratoga.

He does have a multiple entry at MTH on Turf, both horses will be fav, but Castellano horse looks better on paper.

TheOracle
07-30-2017, 12:15 PM
his horses will probably do better in Saratoga, and he will be going against
Pletcher for the title, every year. So you might get better returns on your $$$$ at Saratoga.

He does have a multiple entry at MTH on Turf, both horses will be fav, but Castellano horse looks better on paper.

Yeah, it's too bad the title is not based on returns per $2 wager neither of them would win it but instead it's based on how much money they earn

I guess that's how it goes

TheOracle
07-30-2017, 08:41 PM
morning line 5/2

Focus group

But today, it is MSW

Hey bro,

Did you score Brown came through with this one today!!!

n.c
07-30-2017, 08:57 PM
yes, and got the pick 3, hehe:headbanger: long shot came in the 3rd leg of the pick 3

Monday-Race 2....Oiseau de Guerre- Brown horse, off a big layoff, at 8-1..This horse was odds on on debut, made a huge premature move and finished 2nd last year at Saratoga..Then Brown ran the horse in a G3( Oscar Perf won the race) and then later tried on Dirt..cannot believe the morning line has it at 8-1..Great work outs

Brown also has number 1.

Number 1 first time on turf...Castellano going with the 5..do not think that 5 will go out at 8-1.

2 year old to 3 year old improvement should make Oiseau a contender Monday.

n.c
07-30-2017, 09:01 PM
Oiseau de Guerre will win by 142 lenghts:) great work outs..but conditioning after a big lay off is the question.

n.c
07-30-2017, 09:39 PM
for Monday...will wait 1 race..no turf work outs either. Brown tried the horse on Dirt after 2 turf races..:eek:

TheOracle
07-31-2017, 12:04 AM
for Monday...will wait 1 race..no turf work outs either. Brown tried the horse on Dirt after 2 turf races..:eek:

I can't believe Brown had 3 straight wins today!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/c c brownthrwinssar.jpg

That pretty much never happens..............that is until today !!!

TheOracle
07-31-2017, 12:19 AM
Hey N C

You might be on to something with Brown on the Turf

When I include the Morning line 3-1's and lower his record so far is pretty good in terms of returns since July 23rd 2017

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/c c brownltsvntwotrfsar.jpg

His horses have hit the board in this situation in 6 out of their last 7 attempts and 6 of the last 6 have finished no worse than 2nd

You are getting a 27% return so far across the board per $2 win place and show wager so that might be a good wager!!!

Let's see what #8 Focus Group does in the 6th today at Saratoga!!!

As my esteemed colleague N.C. has pointed out Brown's horses are doing quite well lately when their Morning Line is less than 7-2 on the Turf!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/c c brownsarlessthnsvntwo.jpg

#8 Focus Group came through today with a win and Brown's horses have now won 3 in a row on the Turf when their Morning Line is less than 7-2!!!

Interesting to note, that 6 of the last 7 have finished no worse than 2nd and his horses have hit the board 8 times in a row in this situation!!!

You are getting a 40% return per $2 win place and show wager and a 60% return per $2 win wager in this situation since July 23rd!!!

Congratulations to those who saw the #8 Focus Group play and were able to make a profit!!!

TheOracle
07-31-2017, 02:06 PM
yes, and got the pick 3, hehe:headbanger: long shot came in the 3rd leg of the pick 3

Monday-Race 2....Oiseau de Guerre- Brown horse, off a big layoff, at 8-1..This horse was odds on on debut, made a huge premature move and finished 2nd last year at Saratoga..Then Brown ran the horse in a G3( Oscar Perf won the race) and then later tried on Dirt..cannot believe the morning line has it at 8-1..Great work outs

Brown also has number 1.

Number 1 first time on turf...Castellano going with the 5..do not think that 5 will go out at 8-1.

2 year old to 3 year old improvement should make Oiseau a contender Monday.

Hey N C

He did it again multiple entries hit the board today on the Turf at Saratoga I am not a fan of exactas but it paid $59 as they ran 1st and 2nd today!!!

Did you score bro?

This is the 5th time he's done this so far at Saratoga !!!

n.c
07-31-2017, 06:21 PM
i stayed away from Oiseau de Guerre due to no turf work out and the long layoff. It is a young horse..Brown had a G1 horse yesterday at MTH, off a layoff, and it won..but it was a G 1 horse stepping down in class and the older horse has m ore experience :headbanger: so it can win off a layoff.

keyed the 1 and 10..1 had a work out over the turf and 1 and 10 had the most upside improvement in this race..both 2nd race, so it could improve the performance by 10-20%. 7 did not have the upside improvement potential in this race, and the rest coming off a layoffs.

Oiseau de Guerre- will play it next time.

n.c
07-31-2017, 06:55 PM
2 year old dirt horse
it had 36 furlongs work out total at Saratoga

rest of the field combined had 52 furlong work outs over Saratoga

so 7 horses combined had 52 furlongs vs Chad Brown number 1 horse= 36 furlongs

loved the 1 , for Brown..negatives for the 2 year old??? number 1 post and rest of the horses all expensive buys...260,000, 270,000, 425,000,350,000 and Asmussen horse owner breeder

Morning li ne , number 1 was 5-1 and it opened as the fav at 2-1...you know this is barn putting the money on number 1.:headbanger:

It won by 2200 lengths. Romp.:D

TheOracle
07-31-2017, 07:06 PM
2 year old dirt horse
it had 36 furlongs work out total at Saratoga

rest of the field combined had 52 furlong work outs over Saratoga

so 7 horses combined had 52 furlongs vs Chad Brown number 1 horse= 36 furlongs

loved the 1 , for Brown..negatives for the 2 year old??? number 1 post and rest of the horses all expensive buys...260,000, 270,000, 425,000,350,000 and Asmussen horse owner breeder

Morning li ne , number 1 was 5-1 and it opened as the fav at 2-1...you know this is barn putting the money on number 1.:headbanger:

It won by 2200 lengths. Romp.:D

Hey N C

Ok so his barn might be playing his horses I need to start checking when the odds start to go down from the open

That's a good idea bro!!!

n.c
07-31-2017, 07:12 PM
when the previous race before the MSW is finished, i will write down all the odds

it is like comparing notes..morning line guy is a guy who is always around the track, so he k n ows what he is doing..but if he thinks the horse 1 should be 5-1 and it opens up at 2-1, then you know that horse has a chance..

this is only for MSW...you are looking for discrepancy on odds.

If number 1 is a even money morning line and number 9 is 10-1 morning line, and
number 1 opens at even money and number 9 opens at 7-1 or 6-1, i will take a look at number 9. Pay little more attention to the 9, maybe include that horse in the exotics.

TheOracle
08-01-2017, 10:34 AM
So far, this is Brown's record on the Turf at Saratoga as I see it as of today

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/c%20c%20browntrfsarsofar.jpg

He had multiple entries on 7/22 and they finished 1st and 3rd in the 8th and 10th races

He had multiple entries yesterday 7/22 and they finished 1st and 2nd in the 8th race

Today looks like he had multiple Turf entries and they finished 1st and 3rd
in the 3rd race

Hey bro, I never noticed that, you might be on to something

Since this post, whenever Brown has uncoupled entries in one race on the Turf they have all hit the board it's happened 5 straight times since July 22nd 2017

Specifically on these dates:
7/22
7/27
7/28
7/29
7/31

His horses are 10 for 10 hitting the board as uncoupled entries in one race!!!

I will need to do the show parlay for this situation!!!

So far, you are getting a 30% return per $2 win wager on his horses on the Turf at Saratoga!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/c c browntrfsarmultent.jpg

You are also getting a 20% return per $2 show wager which is slightly more than what you are getting playing his horses across the board on the Turf!!!

Let's see how long he can keep the uncoupled entries streak going on the Turf for the rest of the season at Saratoga!!!

TheOracle
08-01-2017, 11:31 AM
Brown has 8 entered tomorrow at Saratoga

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/c c brownaugsarent.jpg

I will be particularly interested in these

5th race
#2 Lets Get Loud

7th race
#7 Nevisian Sky
#11 Startup Nation

#2 Lets Get Loud is a Maiden with a Morning Line less than 3-1 going at 1 Mile on the Turf

#7 Nevisian Sky and #11 Startup Nation are uncoupled entries on the Turf

Brown is going for his 6th straight attempt to get both of these to hit the board which would make 12 in a row for his horses in this situation!!!

He has another uncoupled entry on the Dirt but that will not qualify for the study

Let's see what Brown can do for us tomorrow!!!

n.c
08-01-2017, 05:48 PM
total furlongs worked over Saratoga 34 furlongs
rest of the field total works over Saratoga???40 furlongs

going to put win place on devine union:headbanger:

TheOracle
08-03-2017, 09:47 AM
Brown has 8 entered tomorrow at Saratoga

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/c c brownaugsarent.jpg

I will be particularly interested in these

5th race
#2 Lets Get Loud

7th race
#7 Nevisian Sky
#11 Startup Nation

#2 Lets Get Loud is a Maiden with a Morning Line less than 3-1 going at 1 Mile on the Turf

#7 Nevisian Sky and #11 Startup Nation are uncoupled entries on the Turf

Brown is going for his 6th straight attempt to get both of these to hit the board which would make 12 in a row for his horses in this situation!!!

He has another uncoupled entry on the Dirt but that will not qualify for the study

Let's see what Brown can do for us tomorrow!!!

Well #7 Nevisian Sky did his part and finished 2nd but #11 Startup Nation finished off the board breaking a streak of 5 uncoupled entries that have hit the board for Brown since July 22nd !!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/c c brownytdysar.jpg

Brown only got 2 winners out of the 8 he entered at Saratoga yesterday

TheOracle
08-03-2017, 11:16 AM
As my esteemed colleague N.C. has pointed out Brown's horses are doing quite well lately when their Morning Line is less than 7-2 on the Turf!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/c c brownsarlessthnsvntwo.jpg

#8 Focus Group came through today with a win and Brown's horses have now won 3 in a row on the Turf when their Morning Line is less than 7-2!!!

Interesting to note, that 6 of the last 7 have finished no worse than 2nd and his horses have hit the board 8 times in a row in this situation!!!

You are getting a 40% return per $2 win place and show wager and a 60% return per $2 win wager in this situation since July 23rd!!!

Congratulations to those who saw the #8 Focus Group play and were able to make a profit!!!

Well #2 Lets Get Loud came through with a win yesterday and now 7 of the last 8 for Brown in this situation have finished no worse than 2nd!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/c c brownlessthronesar.jpg

You are now getting a 44% return on your money per $2 win place and show wager and a 67% return per $2 win wager in this situation since July 23rd!!!

Congratulations to those who saw the #2 Lets Get Loud play and were able to make a profit!!!

TheOracle
08-03-2017, 11:24 AM
We will focus on these two today in the 7th race for Brown at Saratoga today

7th race
#1 Kahrumana
#8 Enchanting Kitten

We will pay particular attention to #1 Kahrumana as this one is less than 7-2 in the Morning Line!!!

Also, this is another multiple uncoupled entry he had a string of 5 in a row that were uncoupled and they all hit the board he was going for 6 in a row but #11 Startup Nation finished 4th yesterday snapping the streak

Let's see if he can get the win with #1 Kahrumana at Saratoga and have both of these hit the board as well!!!

TheOracle
08-03-2017, 11:53 PM
We will focus on these two today in the 7th race for Brown at Saratoga today

7th race
#1 Kahrumana
#11 Startup Nation

We will pay particular attention to [B]#1 Kahrumana as this one is less than 7-2 in the Morning Line!!!

Also, this is another multiple uncoupled entry he had a string of 5 in a row that were uncoupled and they all hit the board he was going for 6 in a row but #11 Startup Nation finished 4th yesterday snapping the streak

Let's see if he can get the win with #1 Kahrumana at Saratoga and have both of these hit the board as well!!!

Well Brown let us down today as #1 Kahrumana finished 3rd and #11 Startup Nation was off the board so his multiple uncoupled entries are now 0 for 2 in both hitting the board on the Turf at Saratoga!!!

I guess it was a heat check for him but it didn't pan out today!!!

TheOracle
08-04-2017, 09:58 AM
Brown has 7 entered for today at Saratoga before scratches

1 08-04-2017 1st race 4 Corey Q (NY) Maiden Claiming Six And One Half Furlongs C C Brown 5/2# Dirt

2 08-04-2017 3rd race 1 Switzerland (KY) Maiden Special Weight Five And One Half Furlongs C C Brown 6/5# Turf

3 08-04-2017 5th race 6 Night Prowler (KY) Allowance Optional Claiming One Mile C C Brown 4/1# Turf
4 08-04-2017 5th race 8 Catapult (KY) Allowance Optional Claiming One Mile C C Brown 9/2# Turf

5 08-04-2017 6th race 6 Style Drift (NY) Allowance Optional Claiming One And One Sixteenth Miles C C Brown 5/2# Turf

6 08-04-2017 8th race 9 Portfolio Manager (KY) Allowance Seven Furlongs C C Brown 7/2# Dirt

7 08-04-2017 9th race 1 Bricks and Mortar (KY) Stakes One And One Sixteenth Miles C C Brown 5/2# Turf

We will concentrate on those which are less than 3-1 in the Morning Line on the Turf at Saratoga today going 1 Mile or better

6th race
#6 Style Drift

9th race
#1 Bricks and Mortar

Let's see if one of these will get the win for him today at the Spa!!!

n.c
08-04-2017, 08:44 PM
RAce 5, on turf, paid $611 on a Tri..:popcorn: did not have time to play races today:puke:

TheOracle
08-04-2017, 09:29 PM
RAce 5, on turf, paid $611 on a Tri..:popcorn: did not have time to play races today:puke:

Hey N C

Yeah I gave up on the multiple entries hitting the board after they went 0 for 2 then he popped me today with a 1st and 3rd in the 5th at Saratoga today!!!

Now I will have to watch his multiple uncoupled entries again on the Turf!!!

TheOracle
08-04-2017, 10:18 PM
Brown has 7 entered for today at Saratoga before scratches

1 08-04-2017 1st race 4 Corey Q (NY) Maiden Claiming Six And One Half Furlongs C C Brown 5/2# Dirt

2 08-04-2017 3rd race 1 Switzerland (KY) Maiden Special Weight Five And One Half Furlongs C C Brown 6/5# Turf

3 08-04-2017 5th race 6 Night Prowler (KY) Allowance Optional Claiming One Mile C C Brown 4/1# Turf
4 08-04-2017 5th race 8 Catapult (KY) Allowance Optional Claiming One Mile C C Brown 9/2# Turf

5 08-04-2017 6th race 6 Style Drift (NY) Allowance Optional Claiming One And One Sixteenth Miles C C Brown 5/2# Turf

6 08-04-2017 8th race 9 Portfolio Manager (KY) Allowance Seven Furlongs C C Brown 7/2# Dirt

7 08-04-2017 9th race 1 Bricks and Mortar (KY) Stakes One And One Sixteenth Miles C C Brown 5/2# Turf

We will concentrate on those which are less than 3-1 in the Morning Line on the Turf at Saratoga today going 1 Mile or better

6th race
#6 Style Drift

9th race
#1 Bricks and Mortar

Let's see if one of these will get the win for him today at the Spa!!!

Well #6 Style Drift was off the board in the 6th race but #1 Bricks and Mortar more than made up for it as he won and paid $18 across the board!!!

If you played both horses across the board today you made 50% on your money

Since July 22nd, Brown's horses have won 5 of their last 10 when less than 3-1 in the Morning Line on the Turf going 1 Mile or better!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/c c brownlessthronemlbtrsar.jpg

You are getting a 43% return per $2 win wager since July 22nd in this situation at Saratoga!!!

Congratulations to those who saw the #1 Bricks and Mortar play and were able to make a profit!!!

TheOracle
08-04-2017, 10:55 PM
Brown's Maidens on the Turf going 1 Mile or better when they are less than 3-1 in the Morning Line are giving you a 92% return going back to July 22nd 2016 at Saratoga!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/c c brownmdnssarlthrone.jpg

Let's keep an eye out for his Maidens on the Turf going 1 Mile or better at Saratoga!!!

TheOracle
08-05-2017, 11:16 AM
Brown has all of these today before scratches

1 08-05-2017 4th race 13 Variant Perception (KY) (MTO) Maiden Special Weight One And One Sixteenth Miles C C Brown 3/1# Turf

2 08-05-2017 5th race 13 Gift Box (KY) (MTO) Allowance Optional Claiming One Mile C C Brown 8/5# Turf

3 08-05-2017 6th race 4 Engage (KY) Maiden Special Weight Six Furlongs C C Brown 7/2# Dirt

4 08-05-2017 7th race 1 Projected (GB) Stakes One And One Sixteenth Miles C C Brown 9/5# Turf
5 08-05-2017 7th race 2 Takeover Target (KY) Stakes One And One Sixteenth Miles C C Brown 8/1# Turf
6 08-05-2017 7th race 11 Camelot Kitten (KY) Stakes One And One Sixteenth Miles C C Brown 9/2# Turf

7 08-05-2017 8th race 2 Your Love (KY) Stakes Seven Furlongs C C Brown 6/1# Dirt

8 08-05-2017 10th race 10 Elyseas World (IRE) Stakes One Mile C C Brown 5/1# Turf
9 08-05-2017 10th race 11 Light In Paris (IRE) Stakes One Mile C C Brown 8/1# Turf

Unfortunately he's realized the success he's had with multiple uncoupled entries in one race and has gone completely bat crazy!

Provided the MTO's get scratched the only one that will qualify for the study is

7th race
#1 Projected

It's really too bad because I've seen several instances where he has had 3 horses in a race and they all go on to do nothing and lose

Even in a 6 horse race where he has a 50% chance of winning with 3 entries they still go on to lose so I don't have much confidence in
#1 Projected or his other multiple entry in the 10th today at Saratoga

n.c
08-05-2017, 07:27 PM
just play MSW and maybe aoc multiple entries.

MSW, he is a great turf trainer and he has the better horses

aoc- going against some claimers in a race, his horses will have big advantage.

yesterday in the aoc, he had two entries, one of them was offered up for claim and the other other one not offered up for claim...claimable horse came 3rd, and the non claimable horse won..Claimable..not sure it is a word:p

TheOracle
08-05-2017, 09:33 PM
just play MSW and maybe aoc multiple entries.

MSW, he is a great turf trainer and he has the better horses

aoc- going against some claimers in a race, his horses will have big advantage.

yesterday in the aoc, he had two entries, one of them was offered up for claim and the other other one not offered up for claim...claimable horse came 3rd, and the non claimable horse won..Claimable..not sure it is a word:p

Hey N C

I didn't think Brown would have a good day today and his horses proved me right

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/c c brownsaraugffthhttp://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/c c brownsaraugffth.jpg

His horses were just horrible today!

n.c
08-05-2017, 10:35 PM
Stakes today. He is going against higher caliber horses.

He had two favs in a race last week, it was a allowance race..both horses just broke msw, but now going against Allowance company, and both did not run great, i think one of them finished 3rd...In the field, 4 horses had allowance experience and all of them horses broke maidens 6 months back or more. So you do not want to play both Brown entries in this scenario. If you have 4 horses, with vast experience edge in a allowance race over Brown horses, you key the those horses at the top 2 spots and maybe key Brown at the bottom of the exotics.

you got to be really patient, and just wait it out, until Brown gives you two MSW horses in a race, and it has to be a route or a AOC race, in Saratoga.

n.c
08-05-2017, 10:46 PM
pretty much all first time starters

Two horses had worked over the turf , 3 times apiece= 6 times
Rest of the field combined 7 work outs over the turf= 8 horses

exacta paid $:headbanger:294
william mott/todd pletcher combo

if you are going to run the horse over the turf, in a msw race, you prefer multiple work outs over the turf.:headbanger: you know the trainer is serious about the race.

TheOracle
08-06-2017, 09:26 AM
Stakes today. He is going against higher caliber horses.

He had two favs in a race last week, it was a allowance race..both horses just broke msw, but now going against Allowance company, and both did not run great, i think one of them finished 3rd...In the field, 4 horses had allowance experience and all of them horses broke maidens 6 months back or more. So you do not want to play both Brown entries in this scenario. If you have 4 horses, with vast experience edge in a allowance race over Brown horses, you key the those horses at the top 2 spots and maybe key Brown at the bottom of the exotics.

you got to be really patient, and just wait it out, until Brown gives you two MSW horses in a race, and it has to be a route or a AOC race, in Saratoga.

Hey N C

You bring up a good point regarding Brown and Stakes races at Saratoga his horses have been 0 for their last 6 in Stakes races and it could be he's going up against better competition

I'm going to stay away from his horses in Stakes races and wait for his other races like Allowance Optional or Maiden as you say patience might be the key with this guy

TheOracle
08-06-2017, 09:35 AM
Brown has an entry today that fits the criteria as less than 3-1 in the Morning Line and is going 1 Mile and over on the Turf at Saratoga

4th race

Follow the Signs

Let's see if he can get this one to follow the signs with a win today!!!

TheOracle
08-06-2017, 10:40 PM
Brown has an entry today that fits the criteria as less than 3-1 in the Morning Line and is going 1 Mile and over on the Turf at Saratoga

4th race

Follow the Signs

Let's see if he can get this one to follow the signs with a win today!!!

If I had followed the signs from yesterday I would have avoided Brown's horses as #10 Follow the Signs finished off the board today for Brown at Saratoga!!!

His horses have now lost 8 straight since yesterday!!!

TheOracle
08-10-2017, 09:51 AM
Brown's Maidens on the Turf going 1 Mile or better when they are less than 3-1 in the Morning Line are giving you a 92% return going back to July 22nd 2016 at Saratoga!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/c c brownmdnssarlthrone.jpg

Let's keep an eye out for his Maidens on the Turf going 1 Mile or better at Saratoga!!!

Since this post Brown's win streak was snapped at 4 in a row as his Maiden Follow the Signs finished off the board last week at Saratoga

You are still getting a 77% return so far per $2 win wager in this situation with his horses and a 31% return per $2 win place and show wager which is not too shabby for some projected Favorites!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/c c brownmdnssarovrml.jpg

He has another Maiden today entered in the Morning Line at less than 3-1 and going 1 1/16 Miles in the 3rd race today at Saratoga

3rd race
#4 Dooder

Let's see if the Dood can get the win today to right the ship for Brown!!!

TheOracle
08-10-2017, 09:49 PM
Since this post Brown's win streak was snapped at 4 in a row as his Maiden Follow the Signs finished off the board last week at Saratoga

You are still getting a 77% return so far per $2 win wager in this situation with his horses and a 31% return per $2 win place and show wager which is not too shabby for some projected Favorites!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/c c brownmdnssarovrml.jpg

He has another Maiden today entered in the Morning Line at less than 3-1 and going 1 1/16 Miles in the 3rd race today at Saratoga

3rd race
#4 Dooder

Let's see if the Dood can get the win today to right the ship for Brown!!!

Well it turns out the Dood was not a Dud #4 Dooder came through today for Brown and broke his Maiden paying $9.70 across the board!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/c c brownsaraugmdnlttrf.jpg

This now makes it 9 of 14 for Brown's Maidens on the Turf when less than 3-1 in the Morning Line going 1 Mile or over on the Turf you are getting an 80% return on your money per $2 win wager!!!

You are also getting a 33% return per $2 win place and show wager since July 22nd 2016!!!

Congratulations to those who saw the #4 Dooder play and were able to make a profit!!!

TheOracle
08-11-2017, 11:43 AM
For the past 3 years C C Brown's Maidens on the Turf when less than 3-1 in the Morning Line going 1 Mile or better have been quite solid at Saratoga!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/c c brownmdnstrfpstthrsar.jpg

You are getting a 46% return on your money per $2 win wager you are also getting a 33.7% return per $2 win and place wager not too shabby for some projected Favorites!!!

Now that he has aligned the ship with a win yesterday let's see if he can keep the consistency going with #4 Cashless Society in the 10th race today!!!

10th race
#4 Cashless Society

Let's see if the economics angle will bring home a win today and put some cash back into the society!!!

TheOracle
08-11-2017, 12:54 PM
For the past 3 years C C Brown's Maidens on the Turf when less than 3-1 in the Morning Line going 1 Mile or better have been quite solid at Saratoga!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/c c brownmdnstrfpstthrsar.jpg

You are getting a 46% return on your money per $2 win wager you are also getting a 33.7% return per $2 win and place wager not too shabby for some projected Favorites!!!

Now that he has aligned the ship with a win yesterday let's see if he can keep the consistency going with #4 Cashless Society in the 10th race today!!!

10th race
#4 Cashless Society

Let's see if the economics angle will bring home a win today and put some cash back into the society!!!

Correction:
The 10th race is a Claiming race so #4 Cashless Society will not qualify for the study

TheOracle
08-12-2017, 09:49 AM
Correction:
The 10th race is a Claiming race so #4 Cashless Society will not qualify for the study

Well we backed into a win as #4 Cashless Society came through and won for Brown yesterday at Saratoga but it will not qualify for the study!!!!

Sometimes you just have to take what they give you!!!

TheOracle
08-12-2017, 12:39 PM
Well it turns out the Dood was not a Dud #4 Dooder came through today for Brown and broke his Maiden paying $9.70 across the board!!!

This now makes it 9 of 14 for Brown's Maidens on the Turf when less than 3-1 in the Morning Line going 1 Mile or over on the Turf you are getting an 80% return on your money per $2 win wager!!!

You are also getting a 33% return per $2 win place and show wager since July 22nd 2016!!!

Congratulations to those who saw the #4 Dooder play and were able to make a profit!!!

Brown has this today in the 6th race at Saratoga

6th
#8 Sportswear

Let's see if he can get this one to win today and make it 2 in a row for this situation!!!

TheOracle
08-13-2017, 02:42 PM
Brown has this today in the 6th race at Saratoga

6th
#8 Sportswear

Let's see if he can get this one to win today and make it 2 in a row for this situation!!!

Brown disappointed with #8 Sportswear yesterday as he was off the board

He had this today at Saratoga with Morning Lines less than 3-1 going 1 Mile or better on the Turf in a Maiden race:

10th race

Data Room

1A
Culture Carrier

This was scratched would have been interesting to see if he could have gotten the entry to win today at the Spa!!!

TheOracle
08-17-2017, 12:40 PM
Brown has this today in the 7th race at
7th race
Taperge

This fits the profile of being less than 3-1 in the Morning Line and going 1 Mile or better on the Turf!!!

Although, this is not a Maiden race let's see if he can get this one to win today at Saratoga!!!

TheOracle
08-17-2017, 11:52 PM
Brown has this today in the 7th race at
7th race
Taperge

This fits the profile of being less than 3-1 in the Morning Line and going 1 Mile or better on the Turf!!!

Although, this is not a Maiden race let's see if he can get this one to win today at Saratoga!!!

Well this was our 2nd winner today as #1 Taperge won for Brown paying $10.60 across the board at Saratoga today!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/c c brownsartrfmilebtr.jpg

You are getting a 26% return when his horses are less than 3-1 in the Morning Line and going 1 Mile or better on the Turf!!!

Let's continue to keep an eye on his horses in this situation I especially like his Maidens in this situation!!!

n.c
08-20-2017, 08:20 AM
msw on turf..let us see if it finishes 1-2 , 1-3

TheOracle
08-20-2017, 09:26 AM
msw on turf..let us see if it finishes 1-2 , 1-3

Hey N C

You are correct as usual

He has these today

1 08-20-2017 3rd race 6 Complicit (KY) Maiden Special Weight One And Three Sixteenth Miles C C Brown 5/2# Turf
2 08-20-2017 3rd race 8 Silver Shaker (KY) Maiden Special Weight One And Three Sixteenth Miles C C Brown 7/2# Turf

3 08-20-2017 5th race 1 Fools Gold (KY) Maiden Special Weight One And One Sixteenth Miles C C Brown 7/2# Turf
4 08-20-2017 5th race 10 Wealth Effect (KY) Maiden Special Weight One And One Sixteenth Miles C C Brown 3/1# Turf

5 08-20-2017 9th race 2 Going for Broke (KY) Stakes One And One Eighth Miles C C Brown 8/5# Dirt

6 08-20-2017 10th race 14 Consumerconfidence (KY) Claiming Five And One Half Furlongs C C Brown 2/1# Turf

He has multiple entries in the 3rd and 5th races

I will be paying close attention to this one in the 3rd race at Saratoga

3rd race
#6 Complicit

As this is a Maiden race and the Morning Line is less than 3-1 going 1 Mile or better on the Turf!!!

TheOracle
08-20-2017, 11:28 PM
Hey N C

You are correct as usual

He has these today

1 08-20-2017 3rd race 6 Complicit (KY) Maiden Special Weight One And Three Sixteenth Miles C C Brown 5/2# Turf
2 08-20-2017 3rd race 8 Silver Shaker (KY) Maiden Special Weight One And Three Sixteenth Miles C C Brown 7/2# Turf

3 08-20-2017 5th race 1 Fools Gold (KY) Maiden Special Weight One And One Sixteenth Miles C C Brown 7/2# Turf
4 08-20-2017 5th race 10 Wealth Effect (KY) Maiden Special Weight One And One Sixteenth Miles C C Brown 3/1# Turf

5 08-20-2017 9th race 2 Going for Broke (KY) Stakes One And One Eighth Miles C C Brown 8/5# Dirt

6 08-20-2017 10th race 14 Consumerconfidence (KY) Claiming Five And One Half Furlongs C C Brown 2/1# Turf
He has multiple entries in the 3rd and 5th races

I will be paying close attention to this one in the 3rd race at Saratoga

3rd race
#6 Complicit

As this is a Maiden race and the Morning Line is less than 3-1 going 1 Mile or better on the Turf!!!

Well #6 Complicit finished 2nd today and could not get the win for Brown in the 3rd race

Five in a row have finished no worse than 2nd for him in this situation but I was really hoping for the win today

Let's keep an eye on his horses in this situation for the remainder of the season!!!

n.c
08-21-2017, 06:17 PM
finished 2nd to Oscar performance last year, OScar probably the top 3 year old turfie horse.

TheOracle
08-21-2017, 08:01 PM
finished 2nd to Oscar performance last year, OScar probably the top 3 year old turfie horse.

Hey bro

I will have to check that out

Thanks

TheOracle
08-23-2017, 12:53 PM

Hey bro,

Since this post Brown's Maidens when less than 3-1 in the Morning Line going 1 Mile or better on the Turf have gone 0 for 2 at Saratoga

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/c c brownmdnsltthrsarone.jpg

Let's see if he can right the ship with this Maiden on the Turf today going at 1 Mile at Saratoga

6th race
#6 Oiseau de Guerre

Let's see if Brown can get things going in the right direction with a win today!!!

n.c
08-23-2017, 07:12 PM
4 year old debut.. had a exacta box of 6/10, and 6-10 all 6-10 on tri:bang: Lost ticket, maybe next time.:headbanger:

10 was morning line 8-1 and went out at 5-1,while 6 was 5/2 morning li ne, stayed at 5/2... Klaravich Stables, the hedge fund guys owners of the 10 for Brown.

TheOracle
08-23-2017, 07:56 PM
4 year old debut.. had a exacta box of 6/10, and 6-10 all 6-10 on tri:bang: Lost ticket, maybe next time.:headbanger:

10 was morning line 8-1 and went out at 5-1,while 6 was 5/2 morning li ne, stayed at 5/2... Klaravich Stables, the hedge fund guys owners of the 10 for Brown.

Hey N C

Yeah I forgot about the economics angle today!!!

n.c
08-23-2017, 10:25 PM
Consumerconfidence
Business Expense
Economies of Scale
Performance Bonus
Cashless Society
Takeover Target
Portfolio Manager

Bricks and Mortar
Money Multiplier
Durable Goods