View Full Version : Trump Rally—"I Should be on Mount Rushmore"

barn32
07-25-2017, 08:06 PM
He already is...

Nutz and Boltz
07-25-2017, 09:02 PM
https://www.change.org/p/donald-trump-put-donald-trump-s-face-on-mount-rushmore

Here's your chance to vote for it !

His supporters on this board should put him over the top.C'mon guys !

Tape Reader
07-25-2017, 09:12 PM
Looks to me like he is “mooning” the establishment.

fast4522
07-25-2017, 09:30 PM
Looks to me like he is “mooning” the establishment.

The President has every intention of winning his reelection, count on the President going after his opponents in the Congress in a very public way in crowds larger than today.

barn32
07-25-2017, 10:31 PM
The President has every intention of winning his reelection...Ya think!

186 days in and having accomplished absolutely nothing and having alienated just about everyone in the world, he's already running for reelection because that's the only way he can get any love.

He is such a pathetic loser.

JustRalph
07-25-2017, 10:57 PM
Ya think!

186 days in and having accomplished absolutely nothing and having alienated just about everyone in the world, he's already running for reelection because that's the only way he can get any love.

His great accomplishment occurred Nov 7th and then Gorsuch.

He's still not Hillary 👍

Gravy Time.....

fast4522
07-26-2017, 04:20 AM
Ya think!

Watch and learn, it is all about the needs of the many.

Inner Dirt
07-26-2017, 09:11 AM
Ya think!

And he is in your head 24-7 and you are obsessed spending all your waking hours searching for negative press on him. What does that make you? That pathetic loser has given your life a purpose.:lol:

Inner Dirt
07-26-2017, 09:27 AM

He's still not Hillary 👍

Gravy Time.....

That is where my thoughts go, I do agree with a few of his plans. They both are on the low end of the morality scale, she is the worst of the two. Every time Trump does something embarrassing I just think of his great accomplishment of keeping Hillary from getting back in the White house.

FantasticDan
07-26-2017, 09:27 AM
And he is in your head 24-7 and you are obsessed spending all your waking hours searching for negative press on him.
Searching is not too difficult when the items in question are deposited daily in your front yard by a big dump truck :lol:

OntheRail
07-26-2017, 12:09 PM

He's still not Hillary ��

Gravy Time.....

He's also reversed some bad Reg's
And simply by his election has brought the flood of illegal boarder crossing to a trickle.

But the NOT Hillary is a BIG one.

I don't care one iota that he comes across unpolished from time to time. We've had to many slick talking, silver tongued turds. Who shait on the American Values held by many.

Nutz and Boltz
07-26-2017, 12:46 PM
Watch and learn, it is all about the needs of the many.

Except for fast4522, you got to cut some of the trump supporters some slack. A lot of them are coming to realize that he might not be quite what they thought he was going to be or see that he isn't quite so stable. But they take him warts and all, that's okay. And better than Hillary, of course. What a boring four years that would have been, same old, same old. This is entertaining. :popcorn:

Anything I post against Trump is completely tongue in cheek.

JustRalph
07-26-2017, 01:30 PM
He's also reversed some bad Reg's
And simply by his election has brought the flood of illegal boarder crossing to a trickle.

But the NOT Hillary is a BIG one.

I don't care one iota that he comes across unpolished from time to time. We've had to many slick talking, silver tongued turds. Who shait on the American Values held by many.

Those two issues are big.........

fast4522
07-26-2017, 05:14 PM
Except for fast4522, you got to cut some of the trump supporters some slack. A lot of them are coming to realize that he might not be quite what they thought he was going to be or see that he isn't quite so stable. But they take him warts and all, that's okay. And better than Hillary, of course. What a boring four years that would have been, same old, same old. This is entertaining. :popcorn:

Anything I post against Trump is completely tongue in cheek.

In your mind the Democratic party has hit its low water mark and the pain might not be over but better times are on the way. I suggest that if this is what your thinking you are wrong. Several events will follow that will not suit you or your ilk, but that is just me saying this. The time to be nasty is not now, but do expect when the party bleeds out I will be along with the rock salt.

Nutz and Boltz
07-26-2017, 07:54 PM
Several events will follow that will not suit you or your ilk, but that is just me saying this. The time to be nasty is not now, but do expect when the party bleeds out I will be along with the rock salt.

So doom and gloom !

I don't belong to any" ilk" , I just go along singing my own song.

Tom
07-26-2017, 10:33 PM
Sessions is getting it done on the border and with sanctuary (traitor) cities. Trump knows what he is doing.
Don't me misled by tweets.
He knows what he is doing.

1. He is a billionaire
2. He is POTUS

You think he got there by being stupid?

chadk66
07-27-2017, 09:09 AM
Trump does this shit just to agitate the press and the lefties. So far it is working out amazingly well for him.

kevb
07-27-2017, 10:14 AM
Trump is a clueless clown.