PDA

View Full Version : Snopes is on its last legs

Parkview_Pirate
07-24-2017, 04:41 PM
Another fake "truth" site bites the dust, making it tougher on lefties. A scandal like Air America, and of course lack of popularity, takes it down.

http://stockboardasset.com/insights-and-research/snopes-com-implodes-resorts-gofundme/

woodtoo
07-24-2017, 05:39 PM
:D They are following the Dhimmidrats right off the cliff. :D

How will mostpost cover their lies.:popcorn:

Parkview_Pirate
07-24-2017, 05:58 PM
:D They are following the Dhimmidrats right off the cliff. :D

How will mostpost cover their lies.:popcorn:

Maybe Mostie will contribute to the gofundme account - kinda like union dues for the less-informed....

reckless
07-24-2017, 06:10 PM
Maybe Mostie will contribute to the gofundme account - kinda like union dues for the less-informed....

Never happen... most liberals, such as mostpost, are pikers. They never spend their own money. They just want to spend other peoples money.

Jess Hawsen Arown
07-24-2017, 07:02 PM
Another fake "truth" site bites the dust, making it tougher on lefties. A scandal like Air America, and of course lack of popularity, takes it down.

http://stockboardasset.com/insights-and-research/snopes-com-implodes-resorts-gofundme/

Come on. They can find a lot more than 710 wackadoodle liberals out there to help them. Can't they?

davew
07-24-2017, 08:18 PM

mostcheck says it is 4 pinocchios - if the operator used company funds for prostitutes, they were probably checking a claim. Don't they get money from the Clinton Foundation?

chadk66
07-24-2017, 09:00 PM
It was just a matter of time Pirate. The liberal media and all it's associates (snopes included) are finally being exposed.

FantasticDan
07-24-2017, 11:23 PM
Another fake "truth" site bites the dust, making it tougher on lefties.
Can you elaborate on your reasoning? Why is Snopes fake? Why does it favor lefties?

Jess Hawsen Arown
07-25-2017, 07:51 AM
Can you elaborate on your reasoning? Why is Snopes fake? Why does it favor lefties?

I remember when I found out about the site, I thought that this was a great idea. People doing real research to find the truth. Then I started reading what they actually wrote. Oh boy.

By taking the time to read what they write and their sources you discover the bias. So many of their "facts" are opinions. And their opinions unfailingly lean to the left.

Red Knave
07-25-2017, 08:21 AM
Up to $475,000 as of now.

Quote from them on GoFundMe:
We had previously contracted with an outside vendor to provide certain services for Snopes.com. That contractual relationship ended earlier this year, but the vendor will not acknowledge the change in contractual status and continues to essentially hold the Snopes.com web site hostage. Although we maintain editorial control (for now), the vendor will not relinquish the site’s hosting to our control, so we cannot modify the site, develop it, or — most crucially — place advertising on it. The vendor continues to insert their own ads and has been withholding the advertising revenue from us.

chadk66
07-25-2017, 09:25 AM
Maybe Mostie will contribute to the gofundme account - kinda like union dues for the less-informed....do you think he was one of the postal workers that got paid by us tax payers for working for Hillary?:rant:

FantasticDan
07-25-2017, 10:20 AM
I remember when I found out about the site, I thought that this was a great idea. People doing real research to find the truth. Then I started reading what they actually wrote. Oh boy.

By taking the time to read what they write and their sources you discover the bias. So many of their "facts" are opinions. And their opinions unfailingly lean to the left.
Huh, okay. Give me an example or two of what you're suggesting?

Also, all the other "fact checking" and "urban legend" sites do the same, right? Every one a left leaner and full of lies. Right?

Nutz and Boltz
07-25-2017, 01:01 PM
Trust no one !

mostpost
07-25-2017, 08:02 PM
If I wanted to contribute to the less informed, I would send you money. Although that would be the completely uninformed.

mostpost
07-25-2017, 08:08 PM
do you think he was one of the postal workers that got paid by us tax payers for working for Hillary?:rant:
You are the first person who should get my money for the totally and deliberately uniformed. That story was not about postal workers getting paid to work for Hillary. They were on unpaid leave. That means they do not get paid.

The problem was that it was seen that postal service management was favoring Clinton by letting them go. Of course that is wrong too.