PDA

View Full Version : How Kerry reacted as 9/11 was happining

schweitz
08-06-2004, 09:52 PM
www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/8/6/92357.shtml

JustRalph
08-06-2004, 10:12 PM
This is too good...........Kerry is showing his ass on this. After what he said yesterday..........and then this pops up. He should be ashamed. You won't see this in the mainstream press..........but you saw Kerry's comments yesterday, a thousand times.............

Friday, Aug. 6, 2004
Hypocrite Kerry 'Couldn't Think' for 40 Minutes on 9/11

John Kerry is getting his comeuppance for his snotty comments about President Bush's actions on 9/11.
Story Continues Below
Here's what the Massachusetts Democrat said July 8 when Larry King asked where he was on 9/11, according to CNN's own transcript:

'Nobody Could Think'
"I was in the Capitol. We'd just had a meeting - we'd just come into a leadership meeting in Tom Daschle's office, looking out at the Capitol. And as I came in, Barbara Boxer and Harry Reid were standing there, and we watched the second plane come in to the building. And we shortly thereafter sat down at the table and then we just realized nobody could think, and then boom, right behind us, we saw the cloud of explosion at the Pentagon. And then word came from the White House, they were evacuating, and we were to evacuate, and so we immediately began the evacuation."

How appropriate that Kerry lumps himself in with fellow leftist do-nothing non-thinkers such as Boxer, Daschle and Reid.

Thanks to the several readers today who sent us this fascinating bit from Blog for Bush: "the second plane hit the World Trade Center at 9:03 a.m., and the plane hit the Pentagon at 9:43 a.m. By Kerry's own words, he and his fellow senators sat there for forty minutes, realizing 'nobody could think.'"

And here's what former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani told the New York Post about Kerry's latest display of insolence:

"John Kerry must be frustrated in his campaign if he is armchair-quarterbacking based on cues from Michael Moore.

"John Kerry is an indecisive candidate [with] an inconsistent position on the War on Terror, who voted against funding for our troops and who cannot give a clear answer on his position concerning the decision to remove Saddam Hussein."

Tom
08-07-2004, 12:47 PM
"Childern the President of the United States has something that he must do right now. I am sorry that I have to leave you. We are under attack. It is imperitive that I go somewhere and not think for the next forty minutes. I hope you all understand. I gave this a great deal of thought before I stopped thinking about it.
Shove it."
;)